未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你正在告诉自己的15个谎言

15 Lies You’re Telling Yourself

这里是周末动力视频
This is the Sunday motivational video.
每周日我们会为你带来一款
Every Sunday we bring you a different type of video,
提升自我的小视频
which should improve your life.
今天的内容是15个你正对自己说的谎言
Today, we’re looking at 15 lies you’re telling yourself.
欢迎来到ALUX.com
Welcome to ALUX.com,
亿万富翁受到启发的灵感之地
the place where future billionaires come to get inspired.
嗨 你能相信距上个周末视频
Hello, ALUXer’s! Can you believe it’s already been
已经过去整整一周了吗?
a full week since our last Sunday video?
天呐 时光飞逝啊
Crazy! How time flies!
成功源于自我 源于你的思想
Success begins with yourself, with your mind and
以及你如何最大程度运用你的认知能力
how you make the most out of your cognitive abilities.
然而 人们却听取一些愚拙之见
Yet, people choose to self-sabotage themselves by
并将之奉为真理
absorbing self-damaging ideas and
来自甘堕落
considering those to be truth.
如果这些谎言成为你的一部分
If these lies become a part of yourself,
你就已经深陷其中
you’re already trapped and
逃离的几率微乎其微
there’s little chance of you escaping.
你一生将在失意中度过
You’re going to go through life disappointed,
愤恨世界及其不公
angry at the world and how unfair it is.
认识不到
Without realizing that
你所遭遇的一切源于自己
you brought most of it upon yourself,
源于你将谎言
when you made the decision to
奉为真理的时候
accept these ideas as truth.
根据这些
With that said,
我们想提几个
we wanted to bring forth a series of excuses
别人为他们失败
we’ve heard people use
或缺乏行动力所找的理由
to justify their lack of action or success.
在生活中 你可能听别人说过
In your life, it’s likely that you’ve heard them said
甚至也许听自己说过
by others, maybe even yourself.
这个视频旨在引起他们的注意
The goal of this video is to bring attention to them.
同时你自己也可以自省
So you can self-check your beliefs.
这里有15条你正在告诉自己的谎言
Here are 15 lies you’re telling yourself that
这些谎言让你远离富有 成功与快乐
are keeping you from being rich, successful and happy.
如果你是新来的 欢迎
If you’re new here, welcome!
一定要在instagram上订阅我们
Be sure to subscribe and follow us on instagram @ALUX.
1 我不知道从哪里开始和做什么
NO.1 I don’t know where to start or what to do.
说实话你身边都是机遇
Truth be told you’re surrounded by opportunity.
如果你现在暂停视频然后专注思考
If you pause this video right now and focus on it,
你也许会想出三个
you’ll probably come up with three ideas that
可以让你马上行动起来的主意
excites you on the spot.
你以为
You’re under the impression that
你需要独特的点子才能成功
you need a unique idea in order to be successful.
但事实不是这样的
But that couldn’t be further from the truth.
只有在你用其赚到一百万时
An idea is worth a million dollars,
这个点子才值一百万
only after it’s made a million dollars.
在那之前 点子是一文不值的
Until then, ideas are worthless.
区别在于执行力
The difference is in the execution.
剖析内心深处 你很清楚从哪儿开始
Deep within yourself, you know exactly where to start.
该做什么 才能让你一直考虑的项目进行下去
What you need to do to get this project
你需要做什么
you’ve been considering going?
你只是害怕失败和让自己难堪
It’s just that you’re scared of failure and embarrassment.
害怕自己了解得不够
You’re scared that you don’t know enough.
我们会告诉你一点秘诀
We will let you in on a little secret.
你迈出第一步的时候
You don’t need to know the entire course
不需要看到整个过程
to take your first step.
拿一张纸写下三件
Take a piece of paper and write down three things
你可以在视频结束后就开始做的事
you can do to get started after this video ends.
然后继续做下去
Then proceed to do those things.
2 我是最特别的
NO.2 I’m special.
噢 我们都爱雪花
Oh, we love them, snowflakes.
生而瞩目无疑是很赞的事
Born under a special star meant for something great!
这也是你所想的
That’s what you think
因为你只过着自己的生活
because you’ve only lived life as yourself.
你是那个此刻正看着视频的人
You’re the one experiencing this video right now.
你是那个看着其他人
You’re the one
观察他们的人
looking at other people and observing them.
但是事实上在此时
But the truth is a bunch of other people are watching
有很多人正看着这个视频
this video at the exact moment you are.
他们用和你一样的方式观察别人
They observe and judge others the same way you do.
往远了说假如你今天不在了
We’ll dare to even go further if you die today,
不足20个人可能会意识到你的离去
less than 20 people would be aware that you’re gone.
不超过20个
Less than twenty.
在这个星球上的其他人
Everybody else on this planet Earth will go about their day
一点都不会受到影响
without any disturbance to their routine.
但这也是
But here is
我们想让你知道的
what we want you to take away from this point.
直到你变特别你才会特别
You are not special until you become special.
如果你真的想变得与众不同
If you really want to get there,
做比今天更好的自己
be more than you are today,
创造更多 帮助更多人和接触更多人
create more, help more people, reach more people,
如果你做了很久 做的足够好
make a difference and the world will notice you
你会让世界瞩目
if you do it for a long enough or greatly enough.
在此之前 埋头苦干放下自我
Until then, put your head down and check your ego.
3 我明天或者下星期一就开始
NO.3 I’ll start tomorrow or next Monday.
为什么不现在开始?
Why not right now?
为什么在做一些对你有益的事上
Why do you have to give yourself some leeway to
给自己留余地?
do something that you know is right for you?
最佳开始的时间是昨天
The best time to start was yesterday.
次之则是今天
The second best is today.
拖延症的问题在于
The problem with postponing actions into the future is
推迟它会变得越来越容易
it makes it easier to keep pushing them away.
这种行为将会
This type of behavior
渗透到你生活的各个方面
bleeds into all aspects of your existence and
让你不去做那些
makes you avoid taking action
你明知道对你有好处的事
that you know would improve your life.
这就是为什么人们永远无法戒烟或节食
That’s why people never quit smoking or go on a diet.
他们把它拖到下星期一
They postponed it for next Monday and then proceeded
然后在那之前用食物塞满嘴
to shove food in their face to the fullest before them.
当他们这么做 身体会因过量摄入
Once they do begin, their bodies are in hyperdrive
而处于高速消化的状态
because of the excess it’s been given
以致节食之初想吃更多的东西
and now asks for more,
节食就更难去开始了
making it even more difficult to start.
这皆因不勇敢直面问题
By not attacking the issue head-on,
你只是在自我逃避
you’re just self-sabotaging yourself and you know
我们做过一个视频《你无法富有的15个原因》
we made a brilliant video called 15 signs you’ll never be rich,
在右上角点击进入你就可以看到
which you can check out by clicking in the top right corner.
在那里 你可以看到所有
In it, you’ll learn all about these self-sabotaging moves
让你远离财务成功的自我逃避行为
that people make that keeps them from financial success.
4 这是我父母的错
NO.4 It’s my parents fault.
好吧 我们把责任推给每个人
Cool. Let’s play the blame game with everyone and
除了我们自己
everything else, apart from yourself.
把你的失败归咎于外在资源
It’s super easy and convenient to attribute your failures
相当方便容易
to an external source.
事实上每个人都过着自己的生活
But the truth is everyone is living their own lives
有着他们自己的挣扎与苦难
with their own struggles and battles.
你也过着你的
You are living with yours.
成长过程中 你总会视父母为
Growing up, you’ve always looked at your parents as
供应者 照顾者和
providers, caretakers and people who historically
理应帮你解决问题的人
have been providing solutions to your problems.
随着你心智成熟
As you grow older and smarter,
父母情结逐渐消逝
the parent illusion slowly fades away.
你开始明白他们究竟是谁
And you begin to see your parents for what they really are.
一对尽他们最大努力
A couple of generic people
解决鸟事的普通夫妻
trying their best to figure shit out.
他们不清楚自己正在做什么
they had no idea what they were doing and
也不知辛劳了多少年
have been winging it for years.
据统计 在寻找资源和机会这方面
Statistically speaking, they had it worse than you did
他们远不如你
in terms of access to resources and opportunities.
所以别发牢骚 忙起来吧
So quit bitching and get busy.
你现在这个样子 是因为
You’re the way you are because
你还没有得到 属于你的那份荣耀
you’re entitled to something you haven’t earned.
你无法使用你手中资源
You are failing to use every resource you have
是因为你其实很懒而且像其他
at your disposal because you’re actually lazy and
不希望你赢的人一样弃置资源
plug it off like somebody else,
无心去争赢
doesn’t want you to win, which
这也引出了下一个你对自己说的谎言
actually fits perfectly into the next lie you tell yourself.
5我不能自己做 我需要指导
NO.5 I can’t do it alone. I require guidance.
我需要一个指导者
I need a mentor.
你不需要指导者 你需要专注
You don’t need a mentor. You need to focus.
指导者相当有价值
Mentors are incredibly valuable to have.
但他们只是助燃剂
But they behave like gasoline on an already burning fire.
你还不是火花
You’re not even a spark yet.
如果这里没有火源
Pouring gasoline on the ground doesn’t make for big bonfires
就算倒汽油也不会引燃烈焰
if there’s no fire to begin with.
你懂 那对汽油也是一种浪费
Also, that would be a waste of gasoline if you catch our drift.
当人们说他们不能自己做
When people say they can’t do it alone,
他们不是旨在寻求一名指导者
they’re not looking for a real mentor.
他们是在寻求一个奶妈 牵着他们走
They’re looking for a nanny, someone to hold their hand,
为他们开门 带他们跨过小水坑
open doors for them and carry them over small ponds.
这样他们不用湿鞋
So they don’t get their shoes wet.
你没有意识到的是
What you’re not realizing is that
一个指导者的职责是在你胡扯时制止你
a mentor’s job is to call you out on your bullshit and
而想一下就会发现 我们已经很擅长这么做
when you think about it, we’re pretty good at that already.
所以 如果这是你需要指导的原因
So, if this was your excuse that you’ve been using,
看一下我们频道另一个视频《Your Mentor》
feel free to consider the videos on our channel Your Mentor.
现在你已经有指导
Now that you have guidance and
和你所谓理由的真相
the truth about your excuses is out there,
你准备做什么
what are you gonna do?
问题不在于指导者
It’s not the mentor.
被指导者才是你这个情况下的问题所在
It’s the mentee that’s the problem in your case.
6我还有很多时间
NO.6 I have all the time in the world.
事实并非如此 在你面前只有须臾几年
Actually, no. You have just a few years ahead of you.
其中三分之一的时间
A third of that time,
你处于睡眠中且无法感知外界事物
you’ll be asleep unaware of what’s going on.
还有三分之一你会浪费在琐碎的事情上
Another third you’ll be spending doing trivial things,
像吃饭 拉屎和堵车
like eating, shitting what you just ate, stuck in traffic or
又或其他浪费时间的事
doing other time wasteful things.
这么算下来
Right off the bat,
你实际上只有三分之一的时间
you only have a third of the time you actually have
做你生命中最重要的事
to make the most out of your life.
如果你把养孩子与生病的时间也扣除
And if you factor in the impact of raising kids and illnesses,
你自己的时间就又要减一半
that time for yourself is cut in half.
所以结果就是
So now you’re left with the truth.
你没有多少时间了
You don’t have that much time.
觉得自己还有的是时间是你经历过
Having time is the most expensive illusion
最昂贵的错觉
to indulge yourself in.
因为时间是你支付不起的
Because you’re spending time you can’t afford to spend
很快你就会收到时间的账单
and sooner than you think the bill comes
然后你就会震惊地发现
and you’re going to find yourself shocked.
一眨眼它已经溜走了
It all went away in the blink of an eye.
生活被分割为不同的章节
Life is segmented into different chapters.
你的童年已经结束
Your childhood is already over.
你再也回不去了
You’re not getting that back.
你现在的章节也许已过半
You’re probably in the middle of your current chapter
在你察觉到之前 它也要结束了
right now and before you know it, it’s going to be done.
在生活中 你有五个章节
In life, you have five such chapters,
童年 成年
childhood, professional growth, parenthood,
中年 中老年和老年
getting older and being old.
你也许未曾意识到 但生命已不似最初充裕
You might not realize this. But your book is not that thick.
7我要是有更多时间 我就会做了
NO.7 If I had more time, then I would do it.
秉持这一时间上的借口
Sticking with the temporal motive,
这是我们告诉自己的谎言中
this is one of the most common lies
最普遍的一个
we tell ourselves as a whole.
我们相信没有足够的时间
We believe that there isn’t enough time in the day
去做完所有的事
to get everything done.
但是你们中有多少人实际记录了
But how many of you actually keep track of
每日每时每刻做的事?
what you do every day hour by hour?
你们中有多少人一天中使用过日程表?
How many of you happen to use a calendar for the day?
没有记录 你就无法提高
You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
你会发现再专心工作一小时
It’s amazing how much you can get done
你可以做完很多事
with an extra hour of focused work
而这也很容易做到
and you can easily do that
只要从你们每天睡的8 9小时里
by cutting an hour out of your 8 to 9 hours of sleep
减去一小时
you get every night.
记录从起床到睡觉之间的事
Track your day from waking up until you go to bed and
你会意识到你几乎浪费掉一半的时间
realize you waste almost half of your active hours.
忙碌与高效
There is a difference
不是一回事
between being busy and being productive.
8我还年轻或我太老了
NO.8 I’m too old or young for that.
猜猜怎么样?我们生活在网络时代
Guess what? We’re living in the age of the Internet.
这里没有人在乎你多大或长相如何
Here, nobody cares how old you are or what you look like.
好吧 如果非要衡量
Sure. What you look like
长相也可以成为一个优势
can be an advantage if you want to leverage it.
但多数时候你的能力取决于
But it’s mostly how capable you are of delivering value
你能带给别人多少价值
to other people.
做到之后 一切都会好的
Get that done and everything will take care of itself.
让我们来看看这件事每一面
Let us debunk each side of the coin.
于这个世界来说 我年岁已高
I’m too old for this new world
等同于我做出决定
equals I’ve made up my mind that
我不想去争什么了
I don’t wish to compete here
我会在我决定的痛苦中
and I will live my remaining days
度过余下的日子
in the misery of my choices.
你也许不知道 自己年岁带来的智慧
What you probably don’t understand is that with age
正是现今这些年轻人缺乏的
you get wisdom, something these kids are lacking.
你不需要在他们的事业中与其竞争
You don’t need to compete with them at their game.
你只要在他们无法与你竞争的事上
Leverage your skills to win at the things you know that
绽放自己的光彩即可
they can’t compete with.
我还太年轻就等同于
I’m too young to start equals I use this
我用这个借口心安理得地玩游戏
as an excuse to play video games and not feel bad.
实际上根本没有年龄界限
The truth is there’s no longer an age limit.
你开始得越早 你成长得越快
The sooner you start, the quicker you’ll grow.
最开始 你会犯一篓筐的错
In the beginning, you’ll make a ton of mistakes,
而这些错也最终会转化为经验
which eventually turn into lessons.
这会发生在每个人身上
This happens to everyone.
在你20岁或更早的时候
You’ll have a unique advantage of going through
开始犯错和学习经验
these mistakes and lessons super early on
那么在你25或26时
and by the time you’re in your mid-20s,
你就已经领先于其他人了
you’re already way ahead of everyone else.
9当我有XYZ 我就会很开心
NO.9 When I have X Y Z, I’ll be happy.
许多人发现这是一个他们
Most people find out this is a big lie
曾艰难告诉自己的谎言
they’ve been telling themselves the hard way.
你将快乐等价于
You equate happiness with the achievement of
拥有物质财富和地位
material possessions or even status.
你认为一旦你得到 你就会快乐
You think that once you get there, you’ll be happy.
不幸的是对你而言 如果你现在不开心
Unfortunately for you, if you’re unhappy now,
你也不会在物质上发现快乐
you’ll not find happiness in the material things.
钱 财产和地位
Money, possessions and status
让我们的生活变得舒适
make our lives more comfortable.
但是对于我们如何生活则帮助甚少
But they do very little for how we deal with life.
你也懂所谓快乐来自内心的陈词滥调
You know the cliche that says happiness comes from within.
当然 快乐是有原因的
Well, it’s a cliché for a reason.
有它独特的真理
It’s deeply rooted in the truth.
如果你想弄清如何在其中获得快乐
Understanding the difference between anxiety,
了解焦虑 快乐和专注
happiness, focus and peace of mind is greatly important
以及冷静的区别则至关重要
if you wish to learn how to juggle between these states.
10我又搞砸了
NO.10 I’m too fucked up.
生活不那么容易宣之于口
Life’s not easy to say the least.
你也许经历过一些崩溃的
You’ve probably been through some things that
让你想退出的事
almost broke you, that made you want to quit or
这些事改变你看世界的方式
altered the way you look at life.
你已经感受过那些让大多数人
You’ve experienced things that would make most people
放弃并觉得世界残忍且可怕的事
give up and label the universe as merciless and horrible,
生活本就不公平公正
for life is unfair and unjust
这么想合情合理
and you’d be completely right to do so.
但是你还没有退出
But you haven’t quit.
某种程度上说 虽然你没经历所有的事
Somehow, despite all that you’ve been through,
所有你必须克服的可怕之事
all the horrible things you’ve had to overcome,
但你还在这里看这个视频
you’re here right now watching this self-help video,
一个让你深刻剖析自我的
a terrible video meant to make you dig even deeper
讨厌的视频
within yourself,
一个会让你产生忧郁的视频
a video that’s bringing forth all that is dark,
至少你还在这里
yet you’re still here.
你也许对于我们在视频中提到的
You might be responsible for all the things
所有你正在告诉自己的谎言
we mentioned in this video.
觉得有逃脱不开的过错
all these lies you’re telling yourself.
但至少你愿意坦诚相待
But at least you’re willing to be honest about them,
分析每一点过错并纠正
shine a light on each one and then fight it,
也许有些时候你会挫败
you may lose some of these battles.
但是即使一小点的改进
But even a small win with any of them
也足以促使你前进
will move yourself forward.
那是你变更好的方式 直面自我
That is how you get better. You face the bullshit.
改正它并向前进
You deal with it and you move forward and
观众们 如果你有曾纠结于此
ALUXers, if you’ve been struggling with this for a while now,
这里有本我们推荐你读的
there’s a best-selling book out there
畅销书
we recommend you pick up.
书名是不要责怪自己
It’s called Unfuck Yourself.
改善思维 调整生活 作者加里·毕晓普
Get out of your head and into your life by Gary bishop.
如果你不愿意为它花19美元
If you’re not willing to spend the $19 for it,
去脸书alux.com上注册登录吧
go to alux.com/freebook and sign up.
这里你可以得到免费有声读物
There you can get the audiobook version for free
感谢Audible的朋友
thanks to our friends at Audible.
这本书如今几乎被所有人喜爱
The book is loved by almost everyone right now.
只因它侧重于
Because it brings focus to
如何纠正自己的思维来处理问题
how you can rewire your mind to deal with life.
快去买它吧
Go get it, ALUXers.
11我没有办法 我困在这里了
NO.11 I don’t have a choice. I’m stuck here.
天无绝人之路
There’s always a choice.
你只是没准备好努力将其做完
You’re just not ready to put the effort in to get it done.
除非有人胁迫你违背你的意愿
Unless someone is holding you chained against your will,
否则我们都有追求优质生活
we all have the right to pursue a better life
快乐和自由的权利
to pursue happiness and to roam free.
那些能够摆脱自困之人
The thing that separates between those who manage to
与他人区别在于他们
escape this self-imposed trap is the desire to
勇于跳跃 突破未知
take the leap to make the jump, to deal with the unknown.
未知即跳跃之后的艰难险阻
That’s out there and with the hardships that await after the fall.
你害怕跳过去的后果
You’re scared of the impact. You’re scared of the things
你害怕你不熟悉的事
you’re unfamiliar with and
这也正是为什么你不愿意跳
that’s why you’re not willing to jump.
那些最终跳过去的人
But those who do eventually pick themselves up
过上了比那些
and go live better lives
在原点就止步的人更好的生活
than those who never jumped in the first place.
你不是困住了 你只是害怕
You’re not stuck. You’re just scared.
12我需要找到我的灵魂伴侣
NO.12 I need to find my soulmate.
像七巧板的最后一块一样
The idea that there’s this miracle person out there that
找到完美契合自己的人
will perfectly fit into your life like the final piece in a jigsaw puzzle,
根本上改变自己的生活是不可能的
radically transforming your life is bullshit.
你找不到一个灵魂伴侣
You don’t find a soulmate.
你在一些
You grow alongside someone
愿与你同行之人一旁成长
who’s willing to make this journey with you
直到你们一起变好
until you become better together as a team.
每个人都需要一个厉害的搭档
Everybody needs a strong partner,
帮助自己成长 以客观角度看事物
someone to help them grow, to tell it like it is,
风雨同舟
to be there when the rain is pouring and
快乐同享
also share the champagne, when times are good.
但是灵魂伴侣的矛盾点在于
But that’s the paradox of soulmates.
你找不到那个人
You don’t find that person.
因为届时你已成为那个人
Because you’ve become that person in time.
专注自我 开始旅程
Focus on yourself, begin the journey and along the way
你会遇到与你同路的人
you’ll meet people going the same way you are.
但是你需要开始
But you need to start.
因为我们都有不同的开始点
Because we all have different starting lines.
13特权阶级才能获得财富
NO.13 Wealth is reserved for the privileged.
哦 不是吧又是这个
Oh, not this again.
我们并不生活在16世纪
We are no longer living in the 16th century.
每个人都可以得到财富
Wealth is accessible to anyone.
一个中国的穷小子
A poor kid from China
经营着世界上最大的商店
is running the largest store in the world.
人们从无家可归到亿万富翁
People go from homeless to multimillionaires in less than
用了不到10年 而你观看这些内容的
a decade and you’re enjoying this piece of content
设备比登月时用的
on a device more powerful than what humanity used
更加先进
to get the first people on the moon.
你比自己想象的更富有
You are wealthy beyond imagination.
你只是不满足于此
You’re just ungrateful.
在平等机会这方面我们
We’re closing in on a historical point in time of
与过去相似
equal opportunity.
互联网让每个人都可以
The Internet has made it possible for anyone to
成为市场中的弄潮儿
play around in this marketplace if they decide to do so.
理论来说没什么可以阻止你
There is a literally nothing stopping you from
加入这样美妙的场景
joining this incredible phenomenon.
写一本书并出版它
Write a book and self-publish it,
创造一些对人有价值的产品
create any type of product that’s valuable to
人们会买它的
someone else and people will buy it.
没有比此时加入更划算的了
It’s never been cheaper to join than it is right now.
在我们的视频里
In our video,
有15种你可以低价甚至免费开始的行业
15 businesses you can start for cheap or even free.
我们已经为你解决了初入的障碍
We broke down those barriers of entry.
你可以现在登录alux.com/sell
You can go to alux.com/sell right now
在电商平台免费开店
and create a store for free on Shopify
选择向全世界卖自己的产品
and sell your products to the world if you choose to.
网络为我们提升了平台
The Internet has leveled the playing field for all of us.
经济正欣欣向荣
The economy is booming.
你只需要探出躲起来的头
You just need to get your head out of your behind and
勇于尝试
take a piece for yourself.
14我知道我在做什么
NO.14 I know what I’m doing.
这条谎言来源于无知
This lie comes from being ignorant.
在最好的情景设定下
In the best case scenario,
我们相当了解自己在做什么
we have a fairly good idea of what we’re doing.
但是我们并不了解每一件事
But we’re far from knowing everything there is to know.
不接受不同意见
The arrogance of not accepting a second opinion,
固步自封的自大
the arrogance of being closed-minded
使人们远离终点
is what costs people way more in the end.
目标正不断提升 我们要保持学习
The goal is to constantly be improving, to keep on learning.
我们被每个我们直接接触的信息
We’re being molded by every single piece of information
模式化
we come into contact with.
这也是为什么你需要有辨别性
That’s why you need to be selective,
对你自己忠诚
be honest with yourself.
如果你没有固定住房 寻求帮助
If you’re lacking in a certain department, ask for help.
不要因傲慢假装无所谓
Don’t try to play it off like it’s okay because of your ego.
15我已尽我所能
NO.15 I’ve done all I could.
让我们回头看一下
Take a moment to step back,
集中注意力 看着这个
zoom out your existence and look at the person
有些目光短浅的人
you are from a bird’s-eye view.
如果你不了解那个人
If you don’t know that person,
你会怎么想他或她?
what would you think about him or her?
怎么想他们自己的生活方式
About the way they go about their day,
想他们处理问题的方式
about the way they deal with problems.
他们对于工作投入多少精力?
How much effort they put into their work?
如果你这么做并且
If you did this exercise and
不带入个人情感
take the emotional involvement out of it,
你就会发现没有真的竭尽全力
you realize you didn’t really give it your all.
你对于投入回报 投入时间
You were picky with how much efforts you put in,
以及做的决定过于吹毛求疵
with the time you invested and the choice you’ve made.
我们发现在我们个人经历里
we found that in our own personal experience,
总有些事你本可以做更好
there’s always something you could have done better.
重点是分析你自己的行为
The goal is to self-analyze your performance and
提升自己未来的能力
improve it for the future.
最后一件你做的事是对自己撒谎
The last thing you want to do is lie to yourself that
说这些皆因你无法做到更好
that’s all there is to you that you can’t do better.
来ALUX.com/art看看例子
Take for example ALUX.com /art.
由于你感知不到
For those of you unaware,
我们委托一位专业画家
we commissioned a professional artist to
为我们的频道创造一些独特的作品
create some unique artwork for our channel,
如果你想也可以购买
which you can purchase if you want to.
虽然自制
Although it would have been a lot cheaper to create
比外包便宜
the artwork in-house,
但它质量达不到要求
it wouldn’t have sufficed in terms of quality.
这也是为什么我们
That’s why we
利用其他人的时间和天赋
leveraged someone else’s time and talent for this.
我们不断地从
We are constantly learning
每个项目中学习
from every project we undertake with
目的是提高自己
the sole purpose of improving.
总是相信自己做的
Always be satisfied with the work you do.
但是永远不要认为你不能做到更好
But never think you can’t do better.
快速回顾一下
For those of you looking for a quick recap of the lies
人们对自己说的谎言
people tell themselves, here it is.
人们抱怨他们不知道从哪里开始和做什么
People complain they don’t know where to start or what
虽然对这两个问题早已有答案
to do despite already having the answers to both questions.
他们认为会有特殊情况
They think there are special cases.
在现实中
When in reality,
我们都争取最大的影响力
we’re all trying to make the biggest impact.
一些人迟迟不开始
Some people postpone their beginnings
而其他人责怪他们的父母
while others blame their parents.
他们认为他们需要被指引向成功
They think they need to be hand-held to success.
一些人认为时间还早
Some think they’ve got plenty of time to get there,
另一些人认为自己没多少时间
while others believe they don’t have enough hours in a day.
他们认为自己被年龄
They tell themselves that age is what defines them and
限制而非思想和行动
not their ideas or work ethic.
他们责怪自己的过去
They blame their past for their future
而没有认识到他们可以选择
without realizing they have the ability to choose
去书写自己的故事
to write their own destiny.
他们等着某个特别的人走进自己的生活
They wait for someone special to come into their lives
而不是向前走
instead of going afterward.
虽然生活在现代
They perpetuate the myth
但他们却总想着
that only the privileged can be wealthy,
财富被特权者积累
despite living in the most lucrative time in history.
最后 他们放纵自我远离进步
Finally, they let their ego stop them from improving.
他们过于自大不愿接受建议
They’re either too arrogant to accept advice or
不能理解本可以做更好
too arrogant to understand they could have done better.
在这15个中 你又有几个?
Out of these 15, how many are you guilty off?
你敢不敢诚实地在评论区
Are you honest and strong enough
分享你的数字呢?
to share that number in the comments?
我们希望你明白这个视频本意
We hope you take this video for what it is, ALUXers.
一面自我检省的镜子
A mirror to check if you’re holding yourself back.
对于仍然自我检省的人
For those of you still watching,
这里是你期待已久的奖励
here’s that bonus you’ve been waiting for.
16只要我忽视它 它就不会出现
NO.16 If I ignore it, it’ll go away.
这是最狡猾的一个 因为总忍不住这么想
This is a tricky one. Because it’s so tempting to do so.
问题在于忽视与你一同生活的这个怪物
The problem with ignoring the dragon you’re living with
你忽视得越多 它就会变得越大
is the more you ignore it, the bigger it gets.
它不会远离只会变强
The dragon doesn’t go away. It’s just getting stronger
并在攻击时带来更大的伤害
and will do more harm when it does attack.
现在处理它 现在做
Deal with it right now, do it now.
无论可能会多痛苦
No matter how painful it might be and
至少你还可以试着去做
you’ll at least have a shot at survival.
这也是为什么在ALUX
That’s why we’re also going through some changes at ALUX.
我们花时间去分析我们所提供的价值
We took the time to analyze the value we’re offering
并且知道我们可以做到更好
and know that we can do better.
我们决定杀害这个怪物并自我重生
We’ve decided to slay the dragon and rebirth ourselves
就像凤凰涅槃 浴火重生
like a phoenix from our own ashes.
当我们重新建立新ALUX
While we’re rebuilding the new ALUX,
我们将为接下来四周做一个特别周刊
we’ll be doing a special weekly series for the coming four weeks.
耐心点 享受视频
Be patient ALUXers and enjoy the videos,
因为我们等不及
because we can’t wait to
告诉你即将到来的每件事
tell you about everything that’s coming out.
你会爱上它的
You’re gonna love it!
感谢你花时间陪我们一起
Thank you for spending some time with us ALUXer!
确保订阅 这样才不会错过每一个视频
Make sure to subscribe, so you never miss a video.
如果你想知道更多 点击这些视频
If you want more, we hand-picked these videos
你会爱上ALUX.com里的一切
you might enjoy or head over to ALUX.com
来看世界上最好的精致生活内容
for the best in fine living content on the planet.
成为世界最大奢侈品爱好者社区一员
Be a part of the largest community of luxury enthusiasts
然后讲出你的故事
in the world and tell your story.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人总会有时对自己说谎,这里有15个你正在告诉自己的谎言,快来看看你有吗?

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

Polaris

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFX54l3Quj4

相关推荐