ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

人生太晚明白的15个经验教训 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人生太晚明白的15个经验教训

15 LESSONS People Learn Too Late In Life

人生太晚明白的15个经验教训
15 Lessons People Learn Too Late in Life
欢迎来到Alux网
Welcome to Aulx.com,
这里是未来亿万富翁汲取灵感的地方
the place where future billionaires come to get inspired.
嗨 各位观众 这周日的视频我们有特别的计划
Hello, Aluxers, for this Sunday video we have something really special planned.
从上周起 我们就在思考
Since last week, we’ve been thinking
还有哪些知识可以对生活产生不可思议的积极影响?
what other knowledge could have an incredible positive impact on our own lives?
如果我们有了答案
And if we did answer that question,
一定会和大家分享
we’d be open to sharing it with you guys.
那时我们有了这个想法
That’s when we came up with this idea.
希望我们还有足够的时间
Hopefully, we all have plenty of years ahead of us,
所以为什么不从前辈那里学习
so why not learn from those who have walked the road before us,
那些面对生活并且乐于讲述故事的人
the ones who faced life and are still alive to tell the stories.
在你人生中利用他们的智慧是多么令人惊讶
How amazing would it be to leverage their knowledge at this point in your life.
如果你知道他们最后悔的是什么
If you know what they regret the most,
以及那些数十年才能明白的道理
the lessons it took decades to learn,
或许 只是或许
maybe, just maybe,
现在你可以更聪明地做出更好的选择
you can play it smart and make better choices as of today.
和每周日的视频一样
As with all Sunday videos,
我们建议你拿一张纸并认真审视自己
we recommend you grab a sheet of paper and double check yourself,
对于我们列表里提到的这些你是否赞同
if you agree or disagree to the items we’ll be mentioning on this list.
请记住 这些经验来源于成功人士
Keep in mind that these lessons are aggregated from people who achieved success
他们过着你努力想得到的生活
and live the lifestyles most of you are hustling so hard to live.
如果你初来乍到 欢迎
If you are new here, welcome.
请确保订阅本频道并在Instagram上关注@ALUX
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE and follow us on instagram @ALUX,
真正的视频马上开始
and that’s how this video came to be.
我们找到了人生太晚明白的15个经验教训
We are looking at the 15 lessons most people usually learn too late in life.
1 一切都是暂时的
1. Everything is temporary.
我们甚至在介绍中说过
We even said it in our intro,
我们认为自己的人生还很长
we think we still have plenty of years ahead of us.
根据你的年龄 你甚至不会想得太远
Depending on your age, you’re not even thinking that far ahead,
但即使是你自身也是暂时的
but even you yourself are temporary.
你做的每一件事
Coping with the idea that everything you do,
你遇见的每一个人
every person you meet,
你建立的每一个东西
everything you build,
都是暂时的 这种体验真的很令人震惊
is temporary, can be a reality shattering experience.
家犬是暂时的
The family dog is temporary;
你的人际关系是暂时的
your relationships are temporary;
你买的东西是暂时的
the items you buy are temporary;
没有什么是永恒的
nothing really lasts.
你可以完全掌控的事
It’s one of those things you can only fully grasp
是那些你见证过的事情
when you’ve already seen it happen in your past.
我们都想永生
We all want to live forever.
我们都想成为永恒
We all want to be eternal.
但是你做的每一件事
But everything you do,
在某个时刻会消逝并被人们遗忘
at some point will be gone and people will have forgotten it.
所以不妨去做吧
So might as well go for it, right?
从某种程度来说 无论结果是什么
At some point, whatever the result,
终究会消逝被遗忘
it’ll be gone and forgotten.
2 人生是不公平的
2. Life isn’t fair.
如果你期待别的答案
Yeah, if you were expecting something else,
很抱歉这个事实让你失望了
sorry to disappoint you with the truth.
升职的机会可能属于那些顺着老板讲话的人
The promotion will probably go to someone who’s been smooth talking the boss,
尽管你更有资格 工作更努力
despite the fact that you’re more qualified and work harder.
可能你喜欢的女孩更喜欢那个人渣
That girl you like, might like the douche bag more,
尽管你认为自己更适合她
despite you thinking that you’d be the perfect fit for her.
你用自己的视角体验人生
You’re experiencing life through your own eyes,
所以不管怎样都有偏见
so you’re going to be biased no matter what.
我们不是生活在一个完美世界里
We do not live in a perfect world,
即使你生活在完美世界
and even if you did,
它也不会过多地关注你这个个体
it wouldn’t care much for you as an individual.
我们身边有80亿人
There’s like eight billion of us,
这个世界不欠你任何东西
the world doesn’t owe you anything.
只因为你觉得自己值得拥有
Just because you think you deserve something,
这并不意味着你会得到它
doesn’t mean you’re going to get it.
3 家人比朋友更重要
3. Family matters more than friends.
还记得第一个经验教训吗?
Remember the first item on this list?
你无法选择自己的家人
You can’t choose your family,
但是没有人愿意像他们一样为你更多地付出
but nobody will be willing to go further for you than they are.
朋友是很神奇的
Friends are amazing!
你可以拥有很多朋友
Have as many real friends as you can get,
但是家人是特别的
but family is something special,
现在大多数人忽略了这一点
something most people seem to neglect these days.
当朋友和你并肩作战时
While friends will be alongside you in the trenches,
没有人会真正为你去冒险
none of them would really risk themselves for you.
只有家人愿意把你看得比他们自己重要
Family is the only one who’d be really willing to put you above them.
不要把这视为理所当然
Don’t take that for granted.
趁父母健在的时候多和他们聊天
Talk to your parents while you still have them.
多和兄弟姐妹交流 别让关系冷淡下来
Talk to your siblings and do not let that relationship cool down.
当然也要花时间和孩子在一起
And of course, spend time with your kids,
因为他们最需要你
because they need you more than they need anything else.
4 别人对待你的方式取决于你 而不是他们
4. Others treat you the way you treat yourself, not them.
当你意识到别人对你的态度
It’s weird when you realize that someone else’s attitude towards you
取决于你自己 而不是别人时会感动很奇怪
depends on yourself and not the other person.
你展现自己的方式
The way you present yourself,
你对自己的看法
what you think of yourself,
你是一个什么样的人
who you are as an individual,
这些都由你掌控
these are all in your control.
你可以选择成长 学习 进步
You can choose to grow, to learn, to improve.
你 作为一个个体 是你经验和信仰的总和
You, as an individual, are the sum of your experiences and beliefs.
当你完全接受一个不同的环境
Once you fully accept a different set,
你对周围世界的看法会改变
the entire perception of the world around you will change.
试想一下
Think of this small experiment,
如果你搬到一个没人认识你的地方
if you were to move to a new city where nobody ever knew you,
穿不同的衣服 听不同的音乐
wore different clothes, listened to different music,
说不同的话并改变自己的兴趣
started speaking differently and changed your interests,
你所遇见的人会接受另一个你
the people you’ll meet there, will accept your new version,
因为这是他们第一次认识到你
because this is the reality they encountered first.
尊重你自己 甚至是请求尊重
Have more respect for yourself, even demand it.
坚持自己的信仰 不要被别人指指点点
Stand up for what you believe in and don’t let others walk all over you.
就是这些小事会在上了年纪的时候困扰你
It’s these small things that will haunt you when you’re older.
5 今天的付出会在未来得到回报
5. The sacrifices you make today will pay dividends in the future.
许多人在耄耋之年
Many of those who are in the last quarter of their lives
经常回忆自己做过的愚蠢的选择
look back at the poor choices they’ve made,
尤其是他们浪费的时间
especially the time they wasted.
回忆过去时 你总是更容易看到那里可以做得更好
It’s always easier to see where you could have done better when you look back to the past.
许多人认为 如果再多一点策略
Many of them agree that with just a bit more strategy in play,
他们本可以处于比现在更好的位置
they could have been in a way better position than they find themselves in right now.
他们都后悔年轻时没有多读书
They all regret not reading more early on
但是他们都忽视了浪费在电视前的时间
and none of them remember any time wasted on watching TV.
如果他们那时更聪明一点
If they were smarter with their time,
就不会浪费那么多时间
they wouldn’t have sacrificed as much as they had.
如果想知道人们为了变富做了什么牺牲
If you’d like to know what the sacrifices people make are in order to get rich,
你可以点击右上角
you can click in the top right corner.
我们制作了完整的视频来分析它所需要的东西
We made an entire video breaking down what it takes
以及对你人生的影响
and the impact it has on your life.
6 为了成功和富有牺牲健康是不值得的
6. Sacrificing your health for success or wealth isn’t worth it.
看完上一条你会觉得这一条不可思议
It’s weird seeing this one after the previous point,
但这绝对是事实
but it’s definitely true.
我们都想得到更多
We have a tendency to always want more
但是很少有人知道何时停止
and very few people know when to stop.
当你没有钱的时候 钱是世上最重要的东西
Money is the most important thing in the world when you don’t have it.
一旦你有了钱 它就什么也不是
Once you get it, it doesn’t matter that much anymore.
没有人愿意为钱和成功牺牲健康
Nobody wants to sacrifice their own health in pursuit of money or success,
但是很少有人愿意做出必要的调整
but very few are willing to make the adjustments necessary
以此保护自己不受潜在利益的影响
in order to protect yourself over the potential gain.
随着年龄的增长
With old age,
你会回忆往事 觉得自己像个傻子
you’ll look back and think of yourself as a fool
因为你没有更多地关注那些能让你有更多时间和你爱的人在一起的事情
for not paying more attention to the one thing which could give you more time with those you love.
7 害怕尴尬和批评让你无法做自己
7. Fear of embarrassment or criticism stopped you from being who you really are.
你的一生只有一次机会 所以
You get one shot at this life, so.
不妨去做吧
Might as well go for it.
大多数人在生活中失败的主要原因是不去尝试
The main reason most people fail at anything in life is because they don’t give it a go.
我们都找借口试图从别人的看法中保护自己的形象
we all find excuses to try to shield our perceived image from what other people think of us,
但最终 它们并不重要
but in the end, they don’t matter.
这是你必须为自己做的选择:
It’s a choice you have to make for yourself:
你想要成为什么人?
Who do you want to be?
你想要做自己
Will you be yourself
还是成为别人期待的样子?
or will you be someone who other people are expecting you to be?
8 物质并不那么重要
8. Things don’t matter that much.
年轻的时候你想要很多东西
When you’re young you want things,
因为你看到别人拥有这些东西
because you see other people having things
你认为如果自己拥有 人生会更好
and you think your life would be better if you had them as well.
东西就是东西 不会塑造你
Things are just things, they don’t make you who you are.
财产就是从一个地方转移到另一个地方的原材料
Possessions are raw materials moved from one place to another.
你认为自己十年后会在意此刻是否有最新款的苹果手机吗?
Do you think ten years from now you’ll care that at the moment you have the latest iPhone?
我们想要东西是因为被销售引导
We want things because we are being sold on wanting them.
现在看看你的周围
Look around you right now,
暂停视频 看看周围
no really, pause the video and look around.
你周围有多少东西不是真正需要的
How many things do you have around you, which you don’t really need.
你需要的是工具 不是东西
You need tools, not things,
人们只需要几个基本的工具来完成工作
and nobody needs more than a couple essential tools to get the job done.
9 再漫长的夜晚也会迎来天明
9. Even the longest night was followed by a morning.
有些事情不只需要12小时
Some things will take longer than twelve hours to pass.
可能是几个月 甚至几年
Maybe a couple of months or even years,
但有一件事是肯定的:
but one thing is for certain:
不管这件事现在多么困难
No matter how hard it is right now,
一切多么黑暗
how dark everything seems,
有一天会变好的
there will come a day when you’ll feel better.
不幸只是暂时的
Even bad times are temporary.
这种心态会帮你度过人生中很多困难的时刻
This particular mindset will help you push through some of the most difficult bits life will throw at you.
不要小看这个建议
Don’t take this advice lightly.
10 快乐是一种选择 努力才能获得
10. Happiness is a choice and it requires a lot of hard work.
快乐不取决于别人或者别人的支持
Happiness isn’t something that depends on other people or getting their approval.
快乐是你自己经历的
Happiness is something you experience yourself,
因为你的现实和期望一致
because your reality is in tune with your expectations.
好消息是 你可以选择快乐
The good news is, you can choose to be happy.
坏消息是 你必须付出努力
The bad news is you need to put some real effort into it,
因为任何值得追求的东西都不会凭空而来
because just as anything worth pursuing, it won’t happen by itself,
至少不是你期待的那种程度
at least not to the degree you’re looking for.
我们知道有些人正在苦苦挣扎
We know some of you are struggling with this,
觉得自己并不快乐
and might not think of yourselves as happy,
实际上我们已经制作了另一个视频:15个你不快乐的原因
so we’ve actually made another video called 15 Reasons Why You Are Unhappy.
我们将深入探讨一下
which we will dive into the actionable steps
你现在就可以采取的行动并做出转变
you can take right now to make the switch.
你可以点击右上角观看
You can check it out by clicking in the top right corner.
11 此时此刻你是活着的 这是属于你的时刻
11. This moment right now, this is you being alive, this is your moment.
但是它转瞬即逝
And it’s passing by the second.
每一个“现在”会马上成为过去
Every “now” is immediately absorbed by the past,
这是多么诗意啊
how poetic is that?
当我们思考人生时 通常会从整体来看
When we think of life, we usually look at the entire thing,
但是却忽略了就是当下你在看视频的这些时刻
but rarely realize that it’s moments like this one right now,
组成了人生
where you’re watching this video that make up all the pieces of it.
许多人太迟明白“当下”的重要性
Most people learn of the importance of “the moment” too late in life
并错过了许多抓住它的机会
and missed a great deal of opportunities to seize it.
12 每个人都是为了自己
12. Everyone is really out for themselves.
每个人都是自己人生电影的主角
Everyone is the hero in their own movie
每个人都想和自己梦中的女孩一起看落日
and everyone wants to ride into the sunset with the girl of their dreams.
我们都以第一人称的视角体验人生
We all experience life in first-person point of view
从出生起
and since you were born,
你就是自己人生中最重要的事
you were the most important thing you have ever experienced.
你需要保护自己并获得成功
You need to protect yourself and prosper!
你猜怎么着:每个人都这么想!
Guess what: that’s what everybody thinks!
这可能很难接受
It might be hard to accept,
但是就像你认为自己是特别的一样
but the same way you think of yourself as special,
别人也认为自己是特别的
someone else thinks the same thing about themselves.
我们不可能都是同一部电影的主角
We can’t all be the lead in the same movie,
所以人们努力为自己争取那样的落日
so people will try to get that sunset for themselves.
只有你还活着 请记住这一点
As long as you live, remember this,
因为这会帮助你看清别人:
because it will help you see other people for what they really are:
人们都和你一样
Human, just like you .
13 愤怒的背后总是恐惧
13. Beneath anger is always fear.
如智者尤达所说
As the wise Yoda says,
恐惧是通往黑暗的路
“Fear is the path to the dark side.
恐惧导致愤怒 愤怒导致仇恨 仇恨导致痛苦
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.”
每当我们遭受痛苦 尤其是长时间的痛苦
Whenever we suffer, especially for long periods of time,
起初我们认为这一切是由于外界因素
at first we believe it’s because of something outside of us,
由于我们憎恨的东西
something we hate.
一旦我们释放这种情绪
And if we make it past that emotion,
我们会发现憎恨只是愤怒的嘶吼
we find below that hate is a rumble of anger
当然我们已经带着这种憎恨太久了
and certainly something we’ve held onto for far too long.
但是这一切的背后总是恐惧:
But beneath all of that is always fear:
对失去的恐惧
A fear of loss.
对弱点的恐惧
A fear of vulnerability.
对放手的恐惧
A fear of letting go.
但如果你能意识到这种恐惧
But if you can get to the point of acknowledging that fear,
你会看到它微弱的影子 同情
you’ll see its light-hearted shadow, compassion.
然后你就可以继续前行
And then you’ll be able to move forward.
14 世界远比你所经历的大
14. The world is bigger than you’ve gotten to experience.
所有人都希望看更大的世界
Almost everyone wishes they could have seen more of the world,
体验更多的事情 揭示更多的奥秘
experienced more and have it reveal more of its secrets.
我们的世界里有不同的人
Our planet is amazing filled with different people,
不同的文化 美食 建筑 信仰 以及对未来的憧憬
different cultures, cuisines, architectures, beliefs and visions for the future.
如果整个世界是一本书
If the whole world was a book,
只读几页就太可惜了
it really would be a shame to only read a couple of its pages.
15 人生并不漫长
15. A lifetime isn’t very long.
当你年轻时 可能不会想太多
It’s something you don’t really think about much when you’re young,
因为一生似乎还很长
because it seems long.
人生是丰富的
Life is abundant,
因为我们把过去的时间和未来的日子做比较
because we compare the amount of life we’ve lived to the amount of life we think we have left.
让我们做一个小实验好吗?
Let’s do a little thought experiment, shall we?
当你二十几岁时
When you’re in your 20s,
你认为自己至少还剩三倍的时间
you expect to have at least three times as much life as you’ve had so far.
但是还有一个问题
But there’s a trap to that.
假设人的平均年龄是80岁
Let’s say the average person dies at 80 years old.
首先 大多数人每晚的睡眠时间是7-8小时
Right off the bat, most people sleep seven or eight hours a night,
占三分之一
cutting down a third of that.
你现在只剩下53年
You’re left with 53 years.
这不算很糟糕 对吧
That’s not that bad is it?
如果人在25-65岁之间每周平均工作40小时
If the average man works 40 hours a week from 25 to 65,
再扣除10年的时间
that’s another 10 years gone.
你还剩43年 仍不算太糟糕 对吧
But you’re left with 43 which is still not that bad is it?
但是等一下 截止2016年
But wait, as of 2016,
美国人每天平均花10个小时在屏幕上
the average American is taking in over 10 hours of screen time per day,
包括社会媒体和无意义的娱乐活动
this combines with social media with meaningless entertainment
比如电视节目或体育节目 或一些相关的新闻
like TV shows or sports, alongside news related content.
电视节目每天占4.5小时
The TV show part is 4.5 hours per day
随着像网飞一样的公司更加吸引眼球 这一时间仍在增加
and rising with companies like Netflix fighting more for your eyeballs.
这就意味着美国人花人生中的7-8年看电视节目
This means the average American spends 7 to 8 years of their life, just watching TV.
如果你开始计算每一天消耗时间的事件
If you start counting everything that is consuming your time every day,
比如吃饭 打扫 打扮 开车以及所有琐事
like eating, cleaning, getting dressed, driving and all the small tasks.
你会震惊地发现
You’ll be shocked to find out that the average person
在发达国家每个人只能活不到30年
and in a developed country has less than 30 years to live.
如果你在贫困国家生活
While if you live in a poorer country,
毫无疑问 你要把时间减半 不到15年
you can easily cut that in half to less than 15 years.
如果这不能让你全面地看待生活
Now if this doesn’t put your life into perspective,
我们不知道还有什么可以做到
we don’t know what will.
现在为了帮助我们的社区
Now in order to help our community,
观众们 我们很好奇
we’re curious to know, Aluxers,
什么是你希望能早点学到的
what is one lesson you wished you’d learned sooner.
留言告诉我们
Let us know in the comments.
大家都知道 现在是彩蛋时间
And as always you guys know the drill, here’s your bonus fact.
16 你太保守了
16. You played it too safe.
无论你的人生过得多快
No matter how fast life is going for you,
无论你现在的忧虑多大
no matter how big your current worries are,
当你站在人生的终点时
when you’re at the end of your life,
你会回顾这些日子并深思:
you’ll be looking at these days wondering:
为什么不再冒险一点?
Why didn’t you take even bigger risks?
为什么不活得更久一点?
Why didn’t you live more?
为什么不做更大的尝试而是保守地待在原地?
Why didn’t you try to go big instead of settling for what was safe?
这一刻是新旅程的开始
This moment right now is the beginning of a new journey.
当你回首往事会为曾经的自己感到骄傲
One that will make the old version of yourself proud when they look back in time.
朋友们 是时候去闯一闯了
It’s time to go big, Aluxers.
大胆地生活吧
Be bold, live.
尽可能做最好的自己
Be the best possible version of yourself.
只为唯一的观众表演:你自己
Put on a show for an audience of one: yourself.
如果这个视频从根本上激励了你
If this video motivated you in the slightest,
请在留言区写“冒险”
please write go big in the comments,
让我们知道谁是真正的观众
so we know who the true Aluxers are
能将视频看到最后
watching these videos until the very end.
感谢您的陪伴
Thank you for spending some time with us, ALuxers.
记得点赞并订阅
Make sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE,
以免错过下一个视频
so you never miss another video.
我们精心挑选了这些视频 推荐你接下来观看
We also hand-picked these videos which we recommend you watch next.
感谢成为ALUX的一员
Thank you for being an Aluxer,
我们明天再见
and we’ll see you back tomorrow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们都想站在巨人的肩膀上看世界,这个视频将给你人生的启迪,希望你也能开启人生新的旅程。祝你好运!

听录译者

crystal

翻译译者

crystal

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOxQFi4ZI2c

相关推荐