ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

只在迪拜才能看到的疯狂15事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

只在迪拜才能看到的疯狂15事

15 Crazy Things You Only See In Dubai

只在迪拜才能看到的疯狂之事
The Crazy Things You Will Only See in Dubai
欢迎来到ALUX网
Welcome to ALUX.com,
这是一个未来亿万富翁寻求灵感的地方
the place where future billionaires come to get inspired.
各位观众 大家好
Good day, Aluxers. How have you been?
很高兴再和大家分享一个关于
We are excited to share another video about
世界上我们最喜欢的城市之一的视频
one of our favorate cities in the world.
正如你在标题所看到的
As you might have already figured out from the title,
我们将带领大家看看
we are taking you to look some of the things you don’t already get to see
只在这些奢侈的城市你才能见到的东西
outside this luxurious city.
阿联酋的人充分使用着新发现的财富
The people in the United Arab Emirates make the most that new found wealth,
但是却不与外人分享
and that’s something they’re not share about.
本视频列举了15件你只能在迪拜见到的事
Here are 15 crazy things you will only see in Dubai.
1 城市里 人们边开车边发短信 旁边有豹子宠物作陪
1. Texting while driving around the city accompanied by your leopard pet.
正如你将要在这个视频里看到的 在迪拜 人们不养狗和仓鼠
As you’ll see in the rest of the video, they don’t go for dogs and hamsters in Dubai.
2 在阿拉伯布鲁 可以在天上打网球
2. Playing tennis on the BURU AL Arab Court in the sky!
好吧 只打了一次
Okay, it’s only happen once,
但是仍然能看出 有多疯狂
but still just look how insane that is.
3 绕着房子 骑宠物
3. Riding your pet around the house.
你上次看到有人在后院骑着狮子是什么时候?
When is the last time you saw someone riding a lion in the backyard?
4 带着宠物乘船
4. Taking your pet for a ride with the boat.
这就解释了为什么猫怕水
It’s all that we know how cats scare water.
5 空运车
5. Looking up in the sky for car deliveries.
因为在迪拜运输车发生事故的概率很高
Because the risk of someone crashing into the delivery car is so high in Dubai,
所以最好还是空运
you’d better to pay for air delivery.
6 一年中的每天都可以滑雪
6. Being able to ski every day of the year.
去阿联酋购物中心
Just take a trip to the Mall of Emirates
就可以全天享受室内滑雪
and enjoy a full day of skiing on the indoor ski slope.
7 当你第一次见到 你一定会震惊的
7. When there’s more gold on a car than in your jewelry box.
因为车的含金量比你放在珠宝盒里的的东西的含金量都多
It’s really something shocking when you first witness it,
但是 过一阵子 你就习以为常了
but after a while you get used to the idea.
因为会有一些人将他们的车喷成金色
There are some people who go paint their cars.
8 这里的骆驼比赛 是机器人在上面 而不是人操作
8. You can watch camel races with robots instead of jockeys.
当然 骆驼比赛很大型
Yep camel racing is big there,
但是引入机器人参与比赛 使得该比赛的水平又提高了
but they took it to the next level by adding robots into the mix.
9 人们丢弃豪车 造就了豪车废车场
9. There’s a luxury graveyard where people simply abandon luxury cars.
如果你点击右上角
If you click in the top right corner,
就能一览人们丢弃的豪车
we have a full gallery of the incredible cars people just abandoned.
对我们来说 即便是想想我们要丢弃法拉利恩佐 我们都会流泪
It brings tears to our eyes ever thinking about Ferrari Enzo.
10 你能看到人们在迪拜天际线的映衬下划浮板
10. You can see people paddleboarding with the Dubai skyline behind them,
或者你可以更近一步 跳伞 这样可以从上方看到人工岛
or you can go a step further and skydive to see the artificial islands from above.
是个相当有纪念意义的体验呦
It’s a pretty memorable experience.
11 你能看到人们用价值十万刀的车 去遛他们的骆驼
11.You can see people walking their camels from their 100,000 dollars cars,
只是因为他们可以
just because they can.
那么 现实点 你还能用什么来遛骆驼呢?
Now, let’s get real, how else do you walk the camel?
12 人们还购买用金子做的Vertu手机
12. People still buy the Vertu phones made out of gold
只因价格贵
just because they’re expensive.
有些手机比你的车都贵
Some of these phones cost more than your car
技术性地内置了现代智能手机
and are technically inferior to a modernday smartphone
但不管怎样 现在它们的按键都有钻石的了
but hey, he’s got diamond buttons these days.
13 你可以从自动售货机买到金子
13. You buy gold from a vending machine.
自动售货机更像是个ATM机
It is more like an ATM in a vending machine,
但是你还是能在各处看到人们购买
but still you see these everywhere where people spend money.
14 迪拜有全世界最贵的警车
14. Dubai has the world’s most expensive police cars.
如果你会开车
If you’re a car person,
你会希望自己是迪拜的警察
you’ll wish you were a policeman in Dubai.
你可以开着布加迪 威龙 兰博基尼 法拉利在镇子里到处逛
You can drive around town in Bugatti Veyrons Lamborghinis, Ferraris,
而那些车都像你的孩子一样属于你
and all of those cars you’ve had in your world as a child.
15 说到车
15. Speaking of cars,
迪拜的堵车不同于你所熟悉的堵车
the traffic jams in Dubai are nothing like you’re used to.
望向窗外 看到周围一堆豪车是再正常不过的了
It’s pretty normal to look out window and see a bunch of supercars surrounding you.
迪拜是个相当有趣的地方
Dubai is a pretty interesting place
如果你有机会来 我们建议你一定要来
and we recommend you drop by if you get the chance,
但是要小心
but please be careful.
尽管这里的生活很奢侈
Despite their lavish lives,
但他们也不像你想的那样开放
they’re not as open-minded as you think.
你觉得这个视频还遗漏了什么吗?
What do you think we missed in this video?
你觉得还应该加些什么吗?
What are some things you think we should add to the list?
请留下你的评论 让我们知晓
Let us know in the comments.
因为你从头到尾地观看了视频 有个奖励给你
Because you start with us till the end, you get a bonus.
有个建筑大师
There’s a polish architect.
在迪拜有个水下网球场的项目 平面图基本上已经完成
It has already developed plans towards an underwater tennis court in Dubai.
他目前正在筹集资金
He’s currently looking for financing.
正常点的想法觉得 那太疯狂了
We’d normally think that’s insane,
但是 这个时代就是疯狂的
but hey you never know these days.
这点只是在我们编辑之前的
A little update to the list,
一个小小补充
just before we started editing it out.
新闻说 在阿联酋国家
News came that owning an exotic animals
禁止养非本土的动物
has been banned across the United Arab Emirates.
我们不知道什么时候以及以多大力度去落实它
We don’t know when and how farest it will be enforced,
但你可能在未来不会看到人们骑着他们的宠物玩杂耍了
but you might not get to see people riding with their pet jugglers in the future.
感谢您陪我们度过这段时间
Thank you for spending some time with us Aluxers.
如果你喜欢这个视频 别忘了给它点个赞
If you enjoyed this video make sure to give it a thumbs up,
并订阅我们的频道
and subscribe to our channel,
这样你就不会错过其它的视频了
so you never miss another video.
我们挑选了这些视频供大家接下来观看
We also hand-picked these videos we recommend you watch next.
我们也有其他所有社交媒体账号
We’re also on all the social medias.
感谢成为我们的一员
Thank you for being an Aluxer.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

带你从侧面了解迪拜这个疯狂的国家

听录译者

兰らん

翻译译者

lala

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q8JZmpumlM&list=PLP35LyTOQVIt823Sy_C3-166RLzONbw6W&index=15&spfreload=10

相关推荐