ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

14个30岁前应该知道的理财知识 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

14个30岁前应该知道的理财知识

14 Facts About Money You Should Know by Age 30

Bright Side出品
Bright Side
30岁前你该知道的14个理财真相
14 facts about money you should know by age 30
确实有些东西
There are definitely certain things
会助你奔向小康
you can do that would lead to prosperity.
但能让你经历财政困难的也不少
But there are others that would bring you to financial disaster.
若你想在30岁时养成良好的理财习惯
If you wanna sleep soundly at 50
以便在50岁时能安枕无忧
because you practiced good money habits at 30,
那本视频绝不会让你失望
then you’ve come to the right place.
另外还有个小挑战
And here’s a challenge for you,
如果能点亮视频中的四个灯泡
if you manage to spot four light bulbs in this video,
你或许会出现在后面的短片中
you could end up among our next videos.
想在Bright Side中上墙
In order to become Bright Side famous,
就在点亮灯泡后积极评论吧
just comment down below the time stamp of each light bulb.
我们将选出第一位专心的观众
We’ll pick the first attentive viewer.
祝好运!
Good luck!
第14条 养孩子真的很费钱
14. Kids are expensive.
不论是社会观念
Whether it’s coming from societal expectations,
或是父母的热切期望
your overzealous parents,
甚至连你自己
or somewhere deep within yourself,
都在不断给你压力
where this nagging pressure to have kids
让你在20多岁或30岁出头就要孩子
by the time you’re nearly twenties or early thirties.
但说句实话
But frankly speaking,
养孩子是很费钱的
raising children is really costly.
甚至用“费钱”来形容都远远不够
No. Really costly doesn’t quite get the message across.
你可能不知道
How about this?
单单养育1个孩子
Raising just one kid can drain your funds
就会花掉25万美元!
up to as much as a quarter of a million dollars!
农业部发布的1份报告称
The department of agriculture has published a report,
1对中产阶级夫妇
revealing that a married couple with a middle-size income
在养育1个孩子上的花销
will spend approximately 233,610 dollars
约达233610美元
to raise just one child.
即每年约1万3千美元
That’s about 13,000 dollars a year per kid.
而且这仅仅是从出生
And this figure only covers expenditure from birth
到高中毕业的花费
and until they finish school.
还没有考虑大学学费
So, this doesn’t even include paying for a college education.
所以 如果你还想
If you want your young one to
让下一代有个好前途
have a shot at good future,
你还得再花一大笔钱到他(她)的学业上
plan on spending a whole lot more on a degree.
这就是为什么 要孩子
That’s why it’s much better to have kids
不仅需要感情基础
not only when you’re emotional ready,
还需要经济基础的原因
but also when you’re financially ready.
所以不要屈从于外界压力
So don’t give in to pressure from other people.
也不要着急
And don’t rush into it.
先有了经济积累
Preparing financial cushion with your partner
再和伴侣谈要孩子的事
before you decide to start a family.
这样才能给你的孩子一个健康幸福的生活
This way your kid would have a happy, healthy life,
而不是总被贫困所扰
instead of one full of financial struggle,
前景堪忧 无法安定
instability and unpredictability.
第13条 不要羞于谈晋升
No.13 It’s not embarrassing to ask for a promotion.
若你已经在某一位置
If you’ve been working in the same position
工作超过3年
for more than three years,
那么向上走一步就显得理所当然
the time has come to make your way up the career ladder.
得到职位晋升
Asking for a promotion is the right step
才能改善经济状况
to improve your financial situation.
所以对于要求晋升或加薪
That’s why you shouldn’t be shy
你不能不好意思
or humiliated about asking for promotion
也不要太过谦虚
or even just a raise.
但要记住 职位晋升
Just remember if you ask for a promotion,
意味着更重的责任和更大的工作量
expect more responsibilities and increase the workload.
若你的晋升要求被多次拒绝
If you’ve been refused the promotion several times,
那么你得开始考虑换个工作
it’s time to start thinking about changing your job
或者提升自己的专业技能了
or improving your professional skills.
顺带提一下 人们在要求晋升时
By the way, here are some mistakes people make
常犯的错误
when they ask for a promotion.
你可不想因为
You don’t wanna hurt your chances
低级错误而错过机会 对吧?
making these blunders, do you?
首先 一次不要要求太多
Don’t ask for too much all at once.
你会觉得 你等了太久
You might think that you’ve waited long enough
所以老想一步登天
and now you’re entitled to everything.
但太多的要求
Too many or too high demands
只会让你的老板觉得烦
will most likely just annoy your boss
你反而啥也得不到
and get you nowhere.
其次 不要觉得晋升
Don’t assume that a promotion is a magic pill
就能解决一切问题
that’ll immediately fix everything.
这类想法只会让你更失望
This type of thinking only leads to big disappointments.
职场进步和幸福并不等价
One step of the career ladder won’t equal
更不会让你一夜暴富
instant happiness or tons of wealth.
不要对此期待过度
Don’t “overshoot” your target.
还有 如果你想通过承担
If you try to prove yourself to your boss
上司的职责来证明自己
by taking on their responsibilities,
他们会感到被冒犯
they can get offended
甚至视你为威胁
or see you as a threat to their position.
要避免这个状况
If you want to avoid this,
你得让你上司看到
try to make your boss see that
你的晋升
there are some personal benefits for them
对他很有好处
in your promotion.
用双赢的局面来打动他
They could look like a win-win situation.
当然 最常见 同时也是
And of course one of the most common mistakes
最容易避免的错误
you can easily avoid
就是选了错误的时间
is choosing the wrong time
和错误的地点去提要求
and the wrong place to ask for a promotion.
你要提前有所打算
Schedule the meeting in advance
并且确认
and make sure that there’s enough time
你老板有时间听你解释
for you to explain your request.
避免在中午
Avoid end-of-the-day meetings
或下午下班前找他
or ones right before lunch.
一个又饿又累的人的答复 往往更加残酷
Otherwise you’ll have to deal with a hungry or tired person and the decision more hard.
第12条 租房比持有更合算
12. It’s more profitable to rent than own.
我们通常认为
We like to think that
投资不动产是人生大事
investing in real estate is a great decision
是正式成年的最终标志
and the ultimate stamp of official adulthood.
但是随着不动产贬值
But real estate itself is getting cheaper
按揭利率却在上升
while mortgage rate is going up.
是不是看起来有钱赚?
Is that sound very profitable to you?
来看个例子
Here’s an illustrative example for you.
假设有栋价值10万美元的房子
Let’s suppose that a house costs 100,000 dollars.
房租每月550美元
Renting it would be around 550 dollars a month,
一年就是6600美元
which is 6,600 dollars a year.
把6600美元
Let’s subtract that 6,600 dollars
丛房价里扣掉
from the general cost of the house.
把剩下的钱存进银行
We would put the remaining amount
按7%的存款利率计算
into a savings account with 7% interest.
你一年能赚6752美元
That alone will bring 6,752 dollars a year.
仅仅用这些利息
Just accumulated interest,
就足以支付次年的房租了
that’s more than enough to pay for another year of renting.
如果你有更好的投资方向
If you invest your money more wisely,
比如债券 基金
let’s say in funding,
你一年能拿到
You’ll get 9,764 dollars
9764美元
at the end of the year.
这是笔很可观的收益
That’s actually a reasonable profit.
另外 如果你租房住
Plus, when you rent,
你不必操心房屋维修
you don’t have to spend money on
不必交税 甚至不用买家具
maintenance, taxis, and sometimes not even on furniture.
所以 当你在决定
That’s why before making a decision
买房或租房之前
whether to rent or own,
一定要考虑周全所需花费
count on all the expenses
以便做出收益更大的选择
and choose the more profitable option.
第11条 投资个人健康和教育
11. Invest in your health and education.
如果没有健康
It’s really hard to achieve success
成功就无从谈起
when you’re not in your best shape healthwise.
所以要照顾好你自己
That’s why it’s important to take care of yourself.
每年至少享受一次假期
Go on vacation at least once a year,
充足睡眠 健康饮食
get enough sleep and eat the right foods.
好的教育能创造很多机会 消除各种障碍
Good education in turn can open a lot of doors and eliminate borders.
你可以选择提升专业能力的课程
You can start a course that would develop and improve your current professional skills
或者学习其他职业技能
or master an absolutely new occupation.
学无止境嘛
Sky is the limit.
第10条 不要盲目投资
No.10 Don’t invest in something you don’t know well.
每个人都渴望当个暴发户
Even if you wanna get rich as soon as possible,
不是吗?
and don’t we all?
但当我们碰到财务问题时
you need to be cool, calm and collective
必须冷静 并多方考虑
when it comes to financial matters.
冲动的 无把握的投资
Giving in to strong emotions or impulses to invest a dubious projects
往往会使你元气大伤
can strip you of a lot of if not all of your money.
事先多咨询专家
It’s always better to consult the experts beforehand
会使你理性对待预投资项目
to have a sensible assessment of the project
不至于期望值太高
and it’s chances of becoming successful.
第9条 不要借债还钱
No.9 Don’t borrow to pay old debts.
老话说的好
There’s an old saying,
不要拆东墙补西墙
don’t rob Peter to pay Paul.
这句话流传至今
Well, that phrase is popular,
是因为它很有道理
and it stuck around for centuries for a good reason.
这是条好建议
It’s great advice.
不要借新债还旧账
Don’t take out a new loan in order to pay off an old one.
不要借一个朋友的钱去打发另一个
And don’t borrow money from one friend so that you can pay back another.
这是个恶性循环
It’s a vicious cycle.
无债一身轻确实好
It’s much better to just be debt-free.
但如果你恰好背了债务
But if you happen to take out a loan,
最好的办法是节流
it’s better to stop yourself from buying something
抓紧存钱还债
and save the money to repay the loan without more borrowing.
第8条 多交新朋友 勿忘老朋友
No.8 Stay connected with your friends and meet new people.
情谊逾千金
A friend in court is better than a penny in the purse.
这是另一句老话
There is another old saying with a lot of truth in it.
朋友关系比钱要金贵的多
Personal relationships are much more important than money.
多少钱也买不来友谊
No amount of money is worth losing your friend over.
你是否碰到过金钱对友谊的考验呢?
Have you ever had any situations involving friendship versus finance?
如果有 请在评论区写出来
If so, tell us about it in the comments.
我们很想知道
We love to know if you can relay.
第7条 买高质量的衣物更省钱
No.7 It’s more efficient to buy good quality shoes and clothes.
没错 好衣物更贵
Yes, that you cost more,
但上乘的质量会使它
but nice quality clothes will serve you
穿的更久
much longer than cheap ones.
所以它们的性价比更高
Therefore, it’s more cost-effective
花多一点买耐穿的衣物
to spend more money on durable things
免得一买再买
because you’re not buying them again and again.
而且如果买到打折品
If you buy them during sales,
性价比会加倍
it’s twice as effective.
列出你需要的物品清单
Try to make the list of things you need
以便于在打折季大采购
and jump on them if they’re on sale.
然后你就能省下钱来享受假期
Then you can save your money for an upcoming vacation
像之前提到的一样 更好的休养身心
and take care of your health as we mentioned earlier.
第6条 避免冲动消费
No.6 Avoid impulse purchases.
冲动消费会让人觉得兴奋 刺激
As much joy and heart racing, excitements they bring,
如果你正经历财政困难
impulse purchases are enemy number one.
就更要警惕它
If you are on a tight budget,
冲动购买会使你雪上加霜
impulse shopping will punch holes right through it.
它除了能带来一时满足之外 一无是处
They are nothing but a need for happiness and instant gratification.
发展些健康的兴趣 不要光靠买买买活着
Find joy in something else, instead of buying yet another blue dress for just ten dollars.
第5条 为养老储蓄
No.5 Start saving money for old age now.
今天你20岁
Today you are 20
不觉就到30岁
and you’ll be 30 before you know it.
时间快的有些残酷
Time is fast and merciless.
今天你还年轻
One moment you’re young,
明天你就要照顾孙子辈了
and the next thing you know you’re picking up grandkids from kindergarden.
你只要每月存20到50美元
If you save at least 20 to 50 dollars a month,
到老你将会有一笔可观的存款
you’ll have a decent amount in your account when you’re elderly
你的老年生活将更有保障
which will make you feel more secure.
爱你自己 请为将来做好准备
Please take care of your future, bingo, loving self.
第4条 在家做饭吃
No.4 Eat and cook at home.
很多人喜欢出去吃
So many people go out to eat
而不是在家吃
more often than they dine at home.
或许是因为太懒
Maybe they’re too lazy to cook at home
或许是觉得
or perhaps they mistakenly think that
出去吃花不了几个钱
eating out isn’t that expensive.
或许1美元的汉堡看起来便宜
Yeah, sure, a hamburger for a dollar does sound really cheap at first.
但是去趟食品店
But the next time you go to the grocery store,
可不止花那点钱
counts on how much you spend on your food.
并且别忘了
Also, don’t forget about
这个汉堡的价格
how many servings you get out of cooking
还包含了
that fast food restaurant gives you
餐馆的服务费用
one hamburger for here and now.
想想1磅牛肉
If you buy a pound of ground beef,
能做多少汉堡就明白了
how many hamburgers will you get out of that?
1个汉堡绝对不值1美元
You’ll definitely be under a dollar each.
你很快就会发现
You will see in no time
在家做饭有多省钱
that cooking at home is much cheaper.
第3条 用储蓄来应对不时之需
No.3 Put part of your salary into a savings account for a rainy day.
生活难以预测
Life is unpredictable.
什么都会发生
Anything can happen,
经常会有要花钱的地方
and some things demand a lot of money from you,
车子坏了 地下室淹了
your car broke down, your basement just flooded,
牙被蛀了个洞
you got a cavity you’d been ignoring for months,
但这只是痛苦的开始
but hey, it just decided to start being really painful.
因为这些都需要花很多钱
All of these things require large sums of money.
但钱从哪来?
But where will it come from?
如果你能养成每月存钱的习惯
If you set aside some money every month in a savings account,
当意外来临 你就不会着急
you won’t panic in an extreme situation.
因为肚里有粮 心中不慌嘛
Because you’ll have that financial cushion to fall on.
第2条 与另一半在经济问题上
No.2 Be on the same page with your significant other
保持一致
when it comes to finances.
夫妻之间
It’s totally normal
在音乐 电影 书籍等方面
if you and your spouse have different tastes
爱好不同 这很正常
in music, movies, books, whatever.
但在财务问题上
But a partner should be unanimous
应该达成一致
when it comes to financial questions.
如果你想存钱
If you try to save money,
但你的另一半却总剁手
yet your partner is always blowing it.
生活就很难富裕
You’ll never reach any kind of level of prosperity.
和你的伴侣谈谈 做个家庭预算
Talk to your partner and come up with the family budget.
定些财务目标并争取实现它
Set common financial goals and decide how you’ll achieve them.
如果你觉得很难保持动力
If you’re having problems staying motivated,
可以试着从为旅游存钱开始
try saving up some money for a vocation, for example.
再次强调 注意休息 保持健康
Again, gotta take care of your health and give yourself a rest.
第1条 另找条生钱的途径
No.1 Find a passive source of income.
有份工作当然很好
It’s good for you to have a job that keeps the bills gain.
但世事难料
But in our unstable world,
有另外的创收途径当然更好
it’s always better to have different sources of income.
所以要多学学如何投资
That’s why it’s worth exploring the world of investments.
尽快找到一条
Study the best way to invest money,
最适合你的路子
and choose the one that suits you the most.
你可以选不动产 股票或债券
It can be real estates, stocks or bonds,
这取决于你的风险承受能力
depending on how much you’re willing to risk.
但不论你怎么选
But whatever you pick,
它都会是一条好的生钱途径
it will provide a nice passive source of income
将会使你的未来
that would help you get a little more security
更有保障
in your future.
有要补充的吗?
Maybe we’ve missed something?
欢迎大家
If so, add your own advice on
就如何理财这个问题
how to manage money more reasonably
发表意见
in the comment section.
还有 你点亮灯泡了吗?
And how did you do with the light bulbs?
找全了吗?
Did you find them all?
你是第一个评论的吗?
Will you the first to comment the time stamps?
请分享本视频
Share this video with your friends
还有 不要忘了点赞哦
and don’t forget to hit the LIKE button.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

老外关于理财的一些建议 注意结合国情观看

听录译者

HE

翻译译者

拟态

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbBFVal2CI

相关推荐