未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

13个迹象表明你有个想法不同的老灵魂

13 Signs You're An Old Soul and Think Differently

Brainy Dose Presents:
《脑提升》出品:
13 Signs You’re An Old Soul And Think Differently
13个迹象表明你有个想法不同的老灵魂
You may have heard of the term ‘old soul’ before.
你之前可能听过“老灵魂”这个词
In essence, it describes a person who thinks and behaves
本质上 它指的是一个人的想法和行为
like someone noticeably older than they actually are.
明显比他的实际年龄大
Old souls demonstrate the knowledge and wisdom of older age,
老灵魂说明一个人兼有长者的知识和智慧
as well as possessing a strong sense of inner worth.
以及强烈的内在价值
They are often puzzled by the things on which their peers place value,
他们通常对同龄人所重视的事情感到疑惑
and they do not have the same sense of what is fun or entertaining.
并且对那些享乐或娱乐没有同感
Old souls convincingly create an impression of possessing experience
老灵魂让人产生令人信服的印象
that they can’t possibly have.
即拥有他们年纪本不会有的经验
Here are some indications that you may just be one of them!
这些迹象表明你可能就是其中之一!
Number 1 – As A Child, You Preferred Mature Company And Activities
一 作为孩子 你偏爱成熟的伙伴和活动
Preferring to spend time with grown-ups in childhood
童年时期更喜欢和成年人呆在一起
is probably one of the biggest signs of an old soul.
这可能是拥有老灵魂最明显的迹象之一
Of course, you did enjoy playing with other children
当然 你也喜欢和其他孩子一起玩
and shared their sense of adventure,
和他们一起冒险
but you also loved interacting with adults
但你也喜欢和大人一起交流
who took you seriously enough to satisfy your curiosity.
他们会认真对待你 满足你的好奇心
You enjoyed spending time with grown-ups
你喜欢和成年人在一起
partly because of what you could learn from them.
部分在于你可以从他们身上学到东西
you valued their stories and knowledge,
你重视他们的故事和知识
while you often found your peers to be somewhat silly.
而你常常觉得同龄人有些愚蠢
You simply preferred more adult-like activities
你只是喜欢更像成年人的活动
such as reading, talking or having tea.
比如阅读 谈话或喝茶
Number 2 – You Are Independent And Prefer To Follow Your Own Path
二 你很独立并且喜欢追寻自己的道路
Since old souls like to be self-sufficient,
由于老灵魂喜欢独立
they aren’t eager to be a leader
他们不渴望成为领导
and they don’t really need one.
而且他们根本不需要领导
Therefore, your mantra is ‘live and let live’,
因此 你的口头禅是“待人宽容如待己”
as you aren’t especially critical of what others are doing.
因为你对别人所做的事并不是特别挑剔
They have their way, you have yours.
他们有他们的路 你有你自己的
This is why you are puzzled when others criticize you.
这就是为什么当别人批评你时 你会疑惑
As long as you aren’t bothering anyone, why should they care?
既然你没有打扰别人 为什么他们要操心?
You like to follow your own interests
你喜欢有自己的兴趣
and have no problem going it alone.
只有你一个人也没关系
Number 3 – You Give Remarkably Mature Advice
三 你的建议非常成熟
Because you are quite mature and follow your instincts,
因为你很成熟 相信自己的直觉
you tend to give unusually sound advice
你常常给出非常合理的建议
that not only astonishes others, but even surprises you on occasion.
这不仅会让别人惊讶 有时甚至会让你惊讶
You are a patient listener
你是一个耐心的倾听者
and take time for people who ask questions.
会花时间倾听那些提出问题的人
Also, you can easily read between the lines
此外 你很容易地读出字里行间的意思
and sense things unspoken.
体会到一些言外之意
Your intuition tells you things other people aren’t aware of.
你的直觉告诉你其他人没有意识到的东西
These traits make you someone others like to confide in.
这些特质让你成为别人愿意倾诉的对象
You come across as authentic, and others trust you implicitly.
你待人真诚 别人会毫无保留地信任你
Even though they might find your maturity and foresight
尽管他们可能会觉得你的成熟和远见
somewhat disturbing at times.
有些令人不安
Number 4 – You Spend Time Reflecting On Your Life
四 你花时间反思你的生活
Old souls tend to be responsible beyond their years
老灵魂往往比他们的实际年龄更有责任感
and don’t always look to others to take care of things for them.
他们不会总是指望别人为他们解决事情
Unlike many people, you do not continually regard life as unfair.
和许多人不同 你不会一直认为生活不公
You know that unexpected things can happen,
你知道意想不到的事情会发生
and you know that how you deal with them is mainly up to you.
你知道如何处理它们主要取决于你自己
Taking responsibility for your decisions and actions is imperative for you.
你知道要为你的决定和行为负责
This is because you have learned to think seriously about your life
这是因为你已经学会认真思考你的生活
and take time to learn from your experiences,
并花时间从你的经历中学习
in order to apply these lessons in the future.
以便在未来应用这些经验教训
Number 5 – You Tend To Be A Homebody
五 你喜欢宅在家里
Old souls enjoy the comfort and quiet of home.
老灵魂喜欢家里的舒适和宁静
They find pleasure in their own musings
他们在自己的沉思中找到乐趣
and are able to find their own entertainment.
能够找到自己的娱乐
If you find yourself spending as much time as possible at home,
如果你发现自己喜欢尽可能久地呆在家里
then you are definitely an old soul.
那你肯定是一个老灵魂
You probably love sitting on the sofa
你可能喜欢坐在沙发上
with a good book and a nice cup up tea.
读一本好书 喝一杯热茶
You enjoy the peace and quiet your home provides.
你喜欢家里的和平与宁静
When you do leave the house,
当你离开家的时候
you prefer experiences that will enrich you
你更喜欢能丰富你
and stimulate your mind or even test you.
刺激你的思维甚至考验你的经历
These are not necessarily exclusively intellectual.
不一定都是智力上的
For example, you might find rock climbing to be an interesting challenge,
比如 你可能觉得攀岩是一项有趣的挑战
or be curious how quickly you can master a skill.
或者对你能多快掌握一项技能感到好奇
On the other hand, merely partying or dining out ‘just because’
另一方面 认为只是聚会或外出就餐
usually seems to be a waste of time,
似乎是在浪费时间
unless it offers the possibility of engaging conversation.
除非它提供了参与交谈的可能性
Your time is valuable,
你的时间很宝贵
and you prefer to spend it on something worthwhile.
你更愿意把它花在有价值的事情上
Number 6 – The Classics Hold Your Interest
六 你对古典文学很感兴趣
You value history and culture
你重视历史和文化
and feel drawn to classical literature and music
喜欢古典文学和音乐
because of what they tell you about the human experience.
因为它们能告诉你前人的的经验
You have a solemn respect for the arts of ages past.
你对古老的艺术怀有庄严的敬意
This can mean that you seem out of step with the interests and tastes of your peers,
这意味着你似乎与你同龄人的兴趣和品味不合拍
who might regard you as being somewhat strange.
他们可能会觉得你有点奇怪
While others are listening to EDM or Hip-Hop,
当其他人都在听电子舞曲或嘻哈音乐时
you may prefer some old-time Rock-and-Roll.
你可能更喜欢一些老式的摇滚乐
You likely click right past the latest hit TV series
你可能会直接跳过最新的热门电视剧
in favor of an old classic film.
选择一部经典老电影
Number 7 – You Have A ‘Feeling’ About What Works
七 你对什么是有效的有一种“感觉”
Old souls seem to instinctively know ‘what works’ and ‘what doesn’t.’
老灵魂似乎本能得知道什么有效以及什么无效
This doesn’t mean that you think you always know best;
这并不意味着你总是认为自己知道得最多
you are open to other ideas.
你乐于接受其他想法
But you have come to trust your own intuition.
但你已经开始相信自己的直觉了
You often feel that you ‘just know’ what the best thing to do is.
你常常觉得自己“就是知道”怎么做最好
You have a gut feeling about how things will work out,
你对事情的结果有一种直觉
even if you are not able to explain it logically.
即使你无法合乎逻辑地解释它
You also tend to stick with what has worked for you in the past
你也倾向于坚持过去对你有用的东西
and are skeptical about adopting new habits or technologies,
对养成新习惯或采用新技术持怀疑态度
even if they are supposed to represent improvements.
即使它们被认为代表着进步
There’s a pretty good chance that
很有可能
you still handwrite your to-do lists on paper pads
你还是会把你的待办事项写在纸上
and tack them to a bulletin board,
并把它们贴在公告板上
while others eagerly record everything using an app on their smartphone.
而其他人则急着用手机上的软件记录一切
Number 8 – You Don’t Confuse Being Busy With Being Productive
八 你不会搞混忙碌和高效
As an old soul,
作为一个老灵魂
you see no need in unnecessary stress or drama in your life.
你认为生活中不需要有无谓的压力和戏剧性
That’s because you know how to organize your work and your relationships,
因为你知道如何组织你的工作和人际关系
without constantly placing yourself under pressure.
而不是不断给自己施加压力
You know how to relax, you value your peace and quiet,
你知道如何放松 你珍惜你的平静和安宁
and you find ways of avoiding the stress
你找到了避免压力的方法
that seems to follow so many of your friends and acquaintances.
而你的朋友和熟人似乎都有这种压力
You realize that being busy and being productive are not the same thing.
你意识到忙碌和高效不是一回事
Therefore, you prioritize your work,
因此 你优先考虑你的工作
with an eye for doing what needs to be done
着眼于需要做的事情
while leaving time for yourself and enjoying something worthwhile.
同时给自己留出时间 享受有价值的事情
Number 9 – You Value Learning
九 你重视学习
Old souls have a love for learning new things.
老灵魂喜欢学习新事物
And it doesn’t even have to have any practical purpose!
甚至都不需要有任何实际的目的!
You simply enjoy expanding your knowledge
你只是喜欢扩展你的知识
and feel a deep sense of accomplishment in mastering a new subject.
并在掌握一门新学科时有深深的成就感
You are the type of person who takes up oil painting,
你是那种喜欢油画的人
just for the heck of it.
只是为了好玩
Or learn another language,
或学习另一种语言
just so you can better converse with your foreign friend
这样你就能更好地和你的外国朋友交流
and to understand more about their culture.
了解他们的文化
For you, learning is a form of growth and personal development.
对你来说 学习是成长和个人发展的一种形式
Number 10 – You Don’t See The Fuss About The Latest Craze
十 你不会对最新的热潮大惊小怪
While others seem to be frantically trying to keep up with the newest fashions or fads,
当他人近乎疯狂地试图跟上最新的潮流时
you tend to regard it all as a waste of time.
你倾向于认为这些都是浪费时间
Where’s the sense in all that?
这有什么意义呢?
After all, ‘here today, gone tomorrow’, right?
毕竟 “今天尚存在 明天即消失” 对吧?
You like to stick with the tried and true.
你喜欢坚持那些久经考验的
Sure, if you can really see an advantage in having a tablet computer,
当然 如果你真的觉得平板电脑有好处
you are perfectly willing to get one.
你绝对愿意拥有一台
But what’s the use in getting a new smartphone with a higher resolution camera,
但如果旧手机仍能拍出令人满意的照片
if the old one still takes perfectly acceptable photos?
那买一部分辨率更高的新手机有什么用呢?
You do not define yourself
你不会用
by the latest gadgets you own or how fashionable you are.
拥有的最新的玩意或有多时尚来定义自己
Your possessions serve a practical purpose,
你的财产有实际的用途
they satisfy your own sense of taste or provide for your entertainment.
它们用来满足你的品味或提供休闲娱乐
Number 11 – You Feel Connected To The Past
十一 你觉得和过去有联系
History holds a fascination for you.
历史对你有吸引力
Your own past and the lives lived by others
你自己的过去和别人的生活
are a source of knowledge and wisdom.
是知识和智慧的源泉
This is why you feel more connected to older people.
这就是为什么你觉得与老年人联系更紧密
You value their experience
你重视他们的经验
and appreciate what they are able to teach you.
感激他们能教给你东西
You also see history as a dynamic process
你也把历史看作是一个动态的过程
and are deeply interested in how people lived
并对现代技术出现之前
before the advent of modern technology.
人们如何生活深感兴趣
Heck, you even see YOURSELF as a product of history!
见鬼 你甚至把自己看作是历史的产物!
Because of this,
正因为如此
you also appreciate older people
你也会欣赏年长的人
and have no understanding for those who show little regard for them.
而不理解那些不尊重他们的人
You believe in taking care of the elderly.
你相信要照顾老年人
Number 12 – You Are The Epitome Of Calm
十二 你是冷静的化身
If you are able to remain calm and stoic, even in times of crisis.
如果即使在危机时刻 你都能保持冷静和坚韧
then you are probably an old soul.
那么你就是一个老灵魂
You may seem rather unconcerned or detached to others.
你可能对别人漠不关心
But you just have another way of dealing with pressure.
但你有另一种处理压力的方法
What’s the sense in getting agitated and stressed out?
焦虑和紧张又有什么意义呢?
It won’t make anything better.
它不会让任何事情变得更好
When others around you are in a panic,
当你周围的人陷入恐慌时
you keep your calm and simply work the problem.
你会保持冷静 轻而易举地解决问题
You are the eye of the hurricane – you may bend, but you don’t break.
你是飓风的中心——曲而不折
Number 13 – For You, What’s Inside Is What Counts
十三 对你来说 内在才是最重要的
Old souls don’t look for approval or admiration from others.
老灵魂不寻求别人的赞同或赞赏
They know their own value.
他们知道自己的价值
They don’t need to rely on ‘Likes’ or ‘Followers’ on social media
他们不需要依赖社交媒体上的“赞”或“粉丝”
for a sense of their own worth.
来认可自己的价值
They also don’t need a prestigious profession or a fancy car
他们也不需要有声望的职业或豪华轿车
in order to make themselves feel important.
来让自己觉得很重要
If you are an old soul,
如果你是一个老灵魂
then you know that your knowledge, wisdom and character are what really count.
那你知道真正重要的是知识 智慧和性格
You don’t need to waste time, money and effort trying to impress others.
你不需要浪费时间金钱和精力去取悦他人
You know what you have to offer.
你知道需要提供什么
Relying on the opinions of others for validation is a never-ending quest,
依靠他人的意见来获得认可是没有尽头的
constantly subject to changes.
这会不断发生变化
Your own life and your own opinion of yourself
你自己的生活和你对自己的看法
are far more important to you than what others think of you.
比别人对你的看法重要得多
Besides, if you are genuinely true to yourself and your values,
此外 如果你对自己和自己的价值观够坦诚
you will win the esteem of people who are worthy of your respect.
你会赢得那些值得你尊重的人的尊重
There you have it.
就是这样
Now you have a much better understanding of what it really means to be an ‘old soul.’
现在你对“老灵魂”的真正含义有了更好的理解
How deeply do these signs resonate with you?
你对这些迹象有多深的共鸣?
Based on this list, would you consider yourself an old soul?
根据这个表 你认为自己是个老灵魂吗?
Let us know in the comments below!
在下方的评论里告诉我们吧!
If you enjoyed this video,
如果你喜欢这个视频
give it a thumbs up, and share it with your friends,
请给它一个赞并分享给你的朋友
so we can keep making them.
这样我们会继续制作更多这样的视频
For more videos like this, hit the subscribe button,
如果你想看更多类似的视频 点击订阅按钮
and remember to click on the notification bell.
记得点击提示铃
Also, be sure to check out our other videos as well.
还有 一定要看看我们的其他视频
Thanks for watching!
感谢收看!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

“老灵魂”用来形容一个人的思想比实际年龄更加成熟。拥有老灵魂的人通常具有丰富的知识和智慧,这13种迹象表明你也拥有一个老灵魂,快来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Hlq

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3axOKXD83Qs

相关推荐