未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

30岁之前一定要进行的13次遗愿清单旅行

13 Essential Bucket List Trips to Make Before 30 | World Travel Guide

You’ve just finished school.
你刚刚完成学业
You want to travel the world.
想去环游世界
But you don’t have that much money.
但是你的钱没那么多
You’re young. You’re broke.
你很年轻 但是你没有钱
But guess what?
但是你猜怎么着?
You’re rich with the most valuable resource of all: time.
你有的是最有价值的资源——时间
However, once you turn thirty,
然而 一旦你进入30岁
your time is sucked up by work and family commitments,
你的时间就会被工作 家庭责任占据
and most people put off big travel dreams until retirement,
大多数的人会把旅行的梦想推迟到退休
by which time they are too old to enjoy the best things about travel.
那时候他们已经老得无法享受旅行中最有趣的事了
It’s a sad reality. I recently turned thirty,
真是个令人伤心的现实 我最近刚到30岁
and I can vouch..you do start to slow down;
我确实感觉到 做事的节奏开始变慢
you don’t have as much energy,
精力没那么充沛了
and I realize there’re certain trips you should take before you turn thirty.
我意识到有些旅行一定要在30岁之前进行
Whether you’re fresh out of school,
无论你是刚出校门
in the depths of a quarter life crisis,
正处于奔三危机
or like me believe that age is just a number,
还是像我一样认为年龄只是一个数字
this video will inspire you to get out
这个视频将激励你走出去
and see the world while you still can.
让你趁年轻好好看看这个世界
So If you haven’t already, hit that subscribe button.
如果你还没有订阅我们的频道 请点击订阅按钮
Turn on notifications. Give this video a big thumbs-up,
打开通知 给这个视频点个大大的赞
and share it with your travel buddies if you haven’t already.
如果还没有分享给你的旅伴 就去分享一下吧
These are thirteen trips you need to take before you turn thirty.
下面是在你30岁之前要进行的13次旅行
– Let’s do it. – Let’s go.
-咱们去吧 -走
30岁前要进行的13次遗愿清单旅行
First up: backpacking through Europe with your best friends.
首先 和最好的朋友去欧洲背包旅行
I know it’s a little bit cliche, but trust us,
我知道这有点老套 但是相信我们
this really is an incredible experience.
这绝对是令你难以置信的经历
We did it.
我们这样旅行过了
I still remember my first backpacking trip with my best friends from high school.
我仍然记得和高中最好朋友的第一次背包旅行
It is a great experience for first-time travelers
对于初次旅行的人来说 这绝对是不错的体验
because it’s relatively easy to get around.
因为这样相对容易到处去逛
There’s a lot of diversity in a small area,
小地方各有各的不同
and most passports have visa-free travel.
而且大多数地方是免签的
Most importantly,
最重要的是
it’s a great trip to take with your best friends
这种旅行适合和最好的朋友一起去
because as you get older, unfortunately life happens….
因为随着年龄的增长 生活中会发生各种各样的事……
People get busy. Priorities come up,
人们变得忙碌 许多重要的事情接踵而至
and it gets harder and harder to dedicate time to go travel with friends.
抽时间和朋友一起旅行就会变得越来越难
But pretty much everyone dreams of going to Europe.
但是几乎人人都非常想去欧洲旅游
So, it’s the perfect trip to take after graduation before work.
这是毕业之后的一次完美旅行
Before work, school and life take everyone in different directions.
因为随后大家会到不同的地方工作 学习和生活
Travel by train using a Eurail Pass.
使用欧洲火车通票旅行
Make new friends in hostels,
在青年旅社结交新友
and learn to say”cheers” in as many languages as your liver can handle.
只要你的肝脏能承受 用尽可能多的语言去干杯
Trust me. This will be a trip you’re going to remember for decades to come.
相信我 你今后几十年都会记得这场旅行
In your twenties, you don’t have a lot of cash,
二十几岁的时候 你不富有
but you do have a lot of time.
但是你的确有大把的时间
That’s why it’s important to take a big trip before you’re thirty.
这就是要在30岁之前进行长途旅行的原因
Sure, europeans get to enjoy month- long holidays throughout their entire career.
的确 欧洲人在整个工作生涯中都有月余的假期
But in the United States, once you start working,
但是在美国 一旦你开始工作
you’re going to get two weeks of vacation time per year
一年两周的假期
maximum for the rest of your working life.
就是你工作时的最高享受了
That’s why you should consider taking a month or two to travel
这就是在你专心工作之前
before you really get focused on your career.
要考虑去旅行一两个月的原因
If you have student loans,
如果你有学生贷款
we’re not suggesting that you default on your creditors
我们不是建议你违约
and flee the country, never to return again.
永远逃离这个国家
But we are suggesting that you put this moment into perspective.
我们建议你全面考虑现在这个时刻
You might not know exactly what you want to do with your life,
也许你不是很确定自己到底想干什么
but you’re also freer than you’ll ever be again.
但是你比以前都要自由
In the U.K and Australia, it’s quite common to take a”gap year,”
在英国和澳大利亚 “间隔年”是很常见的
a year between school and life
就是在毕业之后确定今后的生活之前
to work and travel abroad.
利用一年时间去国外旅行
If you want more information
如果你需要了解更多
about how much it costs to travel the world for a full year,
想知道周游世界一年需要多少花费
click on this card to see the full video.
点击这里的卡片观看完整视频
A gap year is not an option for most people.
间隔年并不是大多数人的选择
But don’t worry.
但是不要担心
A big trip does not have to take a full year
一次大旅行并不必用一整年时间
or cost a lot of money.
也不会花很多钱
The key to longterm travel on a budget is
精打细算的长期旅行的关键是
picking a part of the world where you can get by on $25 to $50 a day-
选个每天花费在20 – 50 美元的地方
places like Southeast Asia, Latin America,
例如东南亚 拉丁美洲
and the cheapest country of all, India,
还有最便宜的国家——印度
where you can easily get by on $1000 a month.
在那里一个月用1000美元就能轻松搞定
Do the big trip now
现在就进行这次大旅行
because nobody on a death bed ever wishes he had spent more time in the office.
因为没人会在临终时后悔没花更多时间在办公室里
But what if you can’t convince your friends to come with you?
但是如果你不能说服朋友和你一起旅行怎么办呢?
Then it’s time for a solo trip.
那么就独自旅行吧
There are few times in your life
生命中有些时候
when no one is depending on you…..
没有人需要依靠你
when you don’t have a job, a mortgage,
你没有工作 没有按揭
and a family all looking at you to pay the bills.
也没有家人指望你付账单
That’s why of all these experiences on this list.
这就是为什么在这份清单中
Traveling alone is one of the most important ones to do in your twenties,
经历独自旅行是二十几岁时最重要的
unless you get divorced
除非你离婚了
and start trying to figure out the meaning of life again
开始重新思考生命的意义
and then go on an Eat Pray Love mission for a year,
然后用一年的时间去完成电影《美食 祈祷 爱》那样的任务
because that could happen, too.
因为这是有可能的
That definitely happens. No judgment there.
绝对会的 不要在这里进行评判了
Traveling solo takes you away from the expectation of
独自旅行不会让你再去考虑
society, a family, and even of your friends.
社会 家庭 甚至朋友对你的期待
It allows you to discover who you are and what you truly like.
会让你发现自己是谁 自己真正的喜好
And most importantly, it teaches you to be comfortable being alone.
最重要的是 会让你学会舒服地独自生活
Southeast Asia is the ideal place for a solo trip.
东南亚是独自旅行的理想去处
It’s cheap; there’s plenty of other travelers around,
价格便宜 周围有许多其他游客
and sipping a beer on the Mekon River is the perfect way to figure out
而且在湄公河上喝杯啤酒
what it is you want to do with your life
是思考自己未来想做什么的最佳方式
when it’s time to settle down and get a real j-o-b.
毕竟也是时候稳定下来 找个真正的工作了
Whoa….whoa…whoa.
哇……哇……哇……
Who said anything about getting a”real job” just yet?
谁刚才说“找真正的工作”来着?
Between school and a career there are plenty of opportunities
从学校毕业到找工作之前 还是有很多机会
to work temporary jobs that allow you to continue to travel.
可以打零工让你继续旅游的
If you want to learn more about those,
如果对此你想了解更多
click on the card up there.
点击那里的卡片吧
You could sail around the Mediterreanian on a private yacht
你可以在私人游艇上环游地中海
and dine on fresh scallops…..
吃着新鲜的扇贝……
the leftover scallops from the yacht owner,
游艇主人吃剩的扇贝
but nobody’s counting.
但没人会在意的
You could teach English in Japan
你可以在日本教英语
or tend bar in a beach front cabana in Rio de Janeiro.
或者在里约热内卢的沙滩酒吧当侍者
Rather than living to work, work to live,
不要为了工作而活着 而要为了生活而工作
and see where it takes you.
看看这样生活会把你带向何方
For example, after I studied abroad in New Zealand,
例如 我在新西兰留学之后
I worked a season in Queenstown, basically doing odds and ends,
我在昆士城工作了一个季度 主要是干些零活
anything to pay the rent and buy my snowboard lift passes.
只要能支付房租 买滑板 滑雪缆车票就行
New Zealand and Australia are a great location for the working holiday visa.
新西兰和澳大利亚是获得打工度假签证的好地方
There’s more information about that in a video
我们很快会拍个视频
that we’re going to shoot soon.
讲述相关信息
So subscribe and turn on notifications, if you haven’t already.
所以如果你还没有订阅的话 请订阅我们的频道并打开通知
If you don’t have a lot of savings
如果你存款不多
and aren’t ready for a 9 to 5,
还没有准备好过朝九晚五的生活
consider a working holiday visa.
考虑一下打工度假签证
Working holiday visas are only valid for people under thirty years old.
打工度假签证只发给30岁以下的人
So what are you waiting for?
所以你还在等什么呢?
Plus if you’re worried about taking time off to travel
如果你担心时间都用来旅行了
and how it’s going to look on your resume`
履历表上该怎么表现呢
just remember that most employers value life experience.
记住 大部分的公司重视生活体验
And going traveling gives you a ton of life experience.
而旅行会让你获得很多生活经历
At some point everyone should travel like a free spirit…..
有时 每个人都应该无拘无束地旅行
no plans, no expectations,
无需计划 不用期待
and not a lot of money to make it happen.
不用很多钱就可以去旅行了
Your twenties is a time to read Thoreau and Kerouac.
二十几岁是阅读梭罗和凯鲁亚克作品的年纪
To scrape together your meager savings,
把微薄的存款积攒起来
pack your life into a backpack and hit the road with thumb out-stretched.
把家当装进背包 伸出大拇指启程上路
Use Couchsurfing.org to find free places to stay
用沙发客网站couchsurfing.org找到免费的住处
Woof.org to find farms where you can trade
用woof.org网站找个农场
a day’s labour for room and board,
用一天的劳动换食宿
and hitch hike from A to B.
搭免费便车从A地到B地
If you travel like this,
如果你用这种方式旅行
you really don’t need much money at all.
真的花不了多少钱
This trip is important because it teaches you how to trust-
这样旅行很重要 因为它教会你如何信任
to trust yourself, to find a way forward,
信任自己能找到前进的方式
to trust strangers to help you when you’re in need,
相信陌生人会在你需要时帮助你
and to trust life to give you what you need
相信生活会在你不再有期待时
when you let go of your expectations.
带给你你所需要的东西
Embrace serendipity. Say”yes” to life,
去拥抱意外的惊喜 肯定自己的生活
and enjoy the journey
去享受旅行吧
because if the destination is marriage and a family,
因为如果你最终要结婚成家
the time to take this journey is right now.
现在就是旅行的最好时机
Good luck convincing your significant other to go hitch hiking and couch surfing.
在搭便车旅行或当沙发客时 祝你好运能找到自己的另一半
But if you do find someone who’s down for that,
但是如果你真的找到了对的人
you’ve got a keeper.
你就有了监护人
Unfortunately, when you hit thirty,
不幸的是 当你到了30岁
one of the first things to go is your energy..
最先失去的一个就是你的精力……
that unbridled passion to just do stuff all the time.
那种做事情永远充沛的热情
Trust me.. I’ve just turned thirty,
相信我……我刚过30岁生日
and all I want to do is just sit on the couch
我想做的事情就是坐在沙发上
in my pajamas, watch Netflix, and take baths with epsom salt.
穿着睡衣 看着电视 再泡个泻盐浴
That is why you should travel to a festival in your twenties.
这就是在二十几岁应该旅行参加节日的原因
The wilder, the better….
越疯狂越好
and ideally one that lasts for about a week.
理想的是持续大约一周的节日
Raise steins in October Fest in Munich.
如慕尼黑10月的啤酒节
Run with the bulls in Pamplona. Oh my god.
在潘普洛纳和公牛一起奔跑 哦 天哪
Or travel to the craziest carnival on your continent.
或者到你所在洲最疯狂的狂欢节去
It could be Rio; could be New Orleans;
可以是里约 也可以是新奥尔良
or it could be Venice, Italy.
或者是意大利的威尼斯
Of course, music festivals count, too..
当然 音乐节也可以
Glastonbury in the U.K., Coachella in California,
英国的格拉斯顿泊里音乐节 加州的科切拉音乐节
or if you’re really going for it…Burning Man.
或者如果你真的想去……火人节也可以
Just remember: be safe; stay hydrated,
但要记住:注意安全 补充好水分
and wear sunscreen, folks.
还要抹上防晒霜哦 伙计们
You’re not going to be twenty forever.
你不会永远是20岁
Next up: travel for love.
接下来:寻爱之旅
Travel is one of the best ways to meet a potential lover.
旅行是遇到未来爱侣最好的方式之一
If you meet on the road,
如果你们在旅行路上相遇
chances are you already have something in common….
很可能你们已经有相同点了
that you like to travel.
就是你们都喜欢旅行
Whether you believe in fate or not,
无论你是否相信命运
you’ll never know what a chance encounter could be
如果你不去试一下 你永远不会知道
unless you go for it.
会有什么好事等着你
Our parents met on a train in the 1970s (actually 1980) in Switzerland.
我们的父母是在20世纪70年代(实际是1980年)瑞士的火车上相遇的
And if my mom hadn’t asked my dad to see his map,
如果我妈妈当时没有让我父亲看地图
chances are we wouldn’t be here.
很可能就不会有我们了
So go visit that beautiful foreign exchange student you met in college,
可以去拜访那些在校园里认识的漂亮交换生
and next time a handsome guy asks you
下次哪位英俊的小伙子
if you want to go on an adventure,
请你去冒险时
say yes.
一定要答应
And if you’re already in a relationship,
如果你已经有对象了
travel can be a great way to find out how compatible you really are,
旅行是检验你们能否共处的一个很不错的方法
especially when things don’t go smoothly.
尤其是当你们的关系发展得并不顺利时
If you are in a relationship and want some tips on
如果你已经有对象了 想了解一些
how to travel better as a couple, click that card.
情侣如何更好旅行的建议 点击那个卡片
Beyond traveling for who you love,
除了追爱之旅
travel for what you love on a dirtbag trip.
还有追求爱好的垃圾袋之旅
A dirtbag trip is when you use all of your time and money
垃圾袋之旅是用光所有的时间和钱
to pursue one of your favorite hobbies,
追求自己最喜欢的爱好
usually at the price of comfort.
通常以牺牲舒服为代价
The term originated with hardcore rock climbers
这个词源自攀岩者
who would camp out in Yosemite Valley in California
他们通常在加利福尼亚的优山美地峡谷扎营
to climb the face of El Capitan for months at a time.
每次用长达数月的时间去攀爬埃尔卡皮坦峰正面
Whether you rock climb, surf, snowboard, or scuba dive,
无论你是攀岩 冲浪 滑雪或者潜水
it’s all about trying to spend time
这些都需要花时间
doing what you love.
做你所喜欢的事情
As you grow older,
随着年龄的增长
work and family take up more of your time,
工作和家庭会占据你更多的时间
and hobbies become vital for your well being.
这时兴趣爱好对你的幸福感非常重要
So make them priorities now.
所以现在要优先考虑这些
Your future self will be happier and healthier for it.
未来的你会由此而更幸福更健康
No matter what your preferred hobby,
无论你喜欢什么
everyone should spend some time backpacking in nature.
每个人都应该花些时间背上背包到自然中去旅行
And everyone should use their own two feet
每个人都应该用自己的双脚
to climb a mountain, both metaphorically and literally.
在身体和精神上 攀登一座高山
Right now, you are in peak physical condition.
现在你的身体状态正处于巅峰
Climbing a mountain is not going to get an easier.
爬山是最容易的时候 以后会变难的
So find your nearest mountain and climb it.
所以去找最近的一座山征服它吧
Once you have the basic gear, camping is extremely cheap,
一旦你拥有了最基本的装备 野营是非常便宜的
and it’s a great way to travel
而且野营是一种很棒的旅行方式
and save money for bigger adventures abroad,
能省出钱来供出国进行更大的冒险
whether that’s climbing Macchu Pichu,
无论是去爬马丘比丘
Mount Kilimanjaro, or seeing the glaciers of Patagonia.
乞力马扎罗山 还是看巴塔哥尼亚的冰川
Speaking of glaciers, you should visit them while you can.
说到冰川 如果可能的话你应该去看看
Warming waters are bleaching the Great Barrier Reef,
温暖的水域在冲刷着大堡礁
rising tides are swallowing Venice,
上涨的潮水在吞噬威尼斯
and glaciers are melting everywhere.
各地的冰川正在融化
Who knows what these places will look like in ten years?
谁知道10年后这些地方会是什么样子呢?
Visit them now.
现在就去看看吧
See the impacts of climate change for yourself,
亲眼看一看气候变化带来的影响
and learn what you can do to make a positive difference.
去了解自己能做些什么以改变这种情况
Share your firsthand experience with skeptical friends and family members back home,
回家后 分享你的第一手资料给那些持怀疑态度的朋友和家人
and hopefully we can all find the collective will to do something and preserve these places
希望大家能一起为保护这些地方做出点贡献
so that our own children can visit them in their twenties, as well.
这样我们的孩子在二十几岁时也能去那里了
Another essential experience is cultural immersion.
另一个必要的体验是文化适应
Travel almost always gives you perspective
旅行总会给你不同的视角
because it shows you how other cultures do things.
因为它会向你展示其他文化的处事之道
But often times we’re so eager to see as much as we can
但我们经常都是很渴望看到尽可能多的事物
that we move from place, to place,to place,
以致于我们不断地从一个地方到另一个地方
frantically snapping photos,
疯狂地拍照
and in the end, you see nothing.
结果什么也没看到
So, at least once in your twenties,
所以在二十几岁的时候 至少要有一次
stick around a place long enough to get some cultural immersion.
在一个地方停留足够长的时间去感受当地文化
The best way to immerse yourself is through language.
而语言是将自己沉浸于此的最佳方式
Use this opportunity to brush up on your high school Spanish
利用这个机会在安提瓜岛 危地马拉
in Antigua, Guatemala, or learn French in Paris
复习一下你高中学的西班牙语 或者在巴黎学法语
or dive in the deep end and learn Mandarin in rural China.
或者更深入一些 到中国农村学普通话
If you’re not a language person, don’t worry.
如果你不擅长学习语言 不要担心
Maybe just do a home stay or take a cooking course.
只住在当地人家里或者上个烹饪课也可以
Or just stay around long enough to feel like a local,
或者在当地待足够长的时间 让自己像个当地人
whether it’s a two week intensive course or two years
无论是参加两周的强化课
with the Peace Corps,
还是两年的和平部队
taking the time to lose yourself in another culture
花些时间将自己投入到另一种文化中
is very much worth it.
是非常值得的
Still with us? Good.
还在看我们的视频?很好
We’ve discussed a lot of trips so far,
现在我们已经聊了这么多的旅行
and chances are that even the most footloose traveler
很可能即使是最没有束缚的旅行者
can’t check them all off before thirty.
也不能在30岁之前把这些地方都游遍
As you approach the big 3-0,
在即将到达重要的30岁时
you tend to learn how to prioritize things in your life.
你会学着去衡量生活中的轻重缓急
So, let’s talk about your bucket list.
我们来聊一聊你的遗愿清单吧
The bucket list is a list of things
遗愿清单是
that you want to do before you kick the bucket…
你在一命呜呼之前
that is before you die.
也就是你死前想做的事情
When you’re twenty, you feel like you’re invincible,
20岁的时候 你觉得自己是无敌的
but the sad truth is that you are not.
但是令人伤心的真相是你不是
Between Marko and me, we’ve had nearly a dozen friends pass away
我和马尔科周围有将近12位朋友
before they turned thirty.
在30岁之前就去世了
We are not here forever.
我们不会永远活在世上
It sounds morbid, but accepting that life is going to come to an end
这听起来有些恐怖 但是接受生命终有一天会结束这一点
really helps you prioritize how you spend your time and your money.
真的能帮助你优先考虑如何花费时间和金钱
The key is: dream like you’ll live forever
关键是:要像永生一般梦想
and live like you’ll die tomorrow.
要像明天即将逝去一般生活
So, look at the ideas we’ve just given you.
看一下我们刚才告诉你的意见
Add in a couple of your own, and ask yourself…
再加入一些你自己的想法 然后问自己……
what is the one trip that you really want to do before you die?
在你离开人世之前 真正想去的是哪个旅行
It can be big or it can be small,
可以是长途旅行 也可以是短期旅行
but pick the dream that’s closet to your heart,
但是要选择离内心最近的那个梦想
and promise yourself you’ll do whatever it takes
向自己保证 在30岁之前
to make it happen before you turn thirty.
无论怎样都要完成它
Because if you tell yourself you’ll do it when you retire,
因为如果你告诉自己退休的时候再去旅行
it may never happen.
可能你永远也去不了
We’re now at the end of our list.
现在我们的清单接近尾声
Let’s talk about the end of your twenties
我们来聊一聊二十几岁的最后几年
and the importance of meaningful travel.
以及有意义旅行的重要性
When you’re young, it’s natural to see travel as
年轻的时候 很自然地会把旅行看成
a check list of countries to do and even
到一些国家去
as a way of seeking status among your friends.
甚至是抬高自己在朋友间身份的一种手段
Once you’ve partied in Europe,
一旦你在欧洲参加了聚会
taken selfies in Rio and collected a dozen passport stamps,
在里约热内卢拍了自拍 护照上盖了几十个护照印章
you might feel an odd emptiness…..
你可能会觉得有点空虚……
a feeling that it’s not the world that is to be conquered,
不是征服世界的那种感觉
but the self.
而是征服自我的感觉
Enter the spiritual journey
进入这种精神上的旅行
using travel as a tool for personal growth,
把旅行当作个人成长的工具
whether it’s a meditation retreat in Thailand,
无论是在泰国的冥想静修
volunteering at an orphanage in India,
在印度的孤儿院当志愿者
or the most literal spiritual journey of all,
或者是最富有精神内涵的旅行
walking the pilgrimage of Camino de Santiago in Northern Spain.
在西班牙北部的卡米诺·德·圣地亚哥朝圣
The spiritual journey is one that never ends,
精神旅行是永远不会完结的
and it helps you articulate that feeling that you had the first time you traveled….
它会帮你明确第一次旅行时的感觉
this idea of the non duality of nature
尽管我们的文化表面上有差异
that despite our superficial cultural differences,
但都具有非二元性
underneath we are all one.
我们的内在都是一样的
Whia…Far out.
哇……说远了
You and I, the same thing.
你和我 都是一样的
All right ladies and gentlemen, Vagabuddies, thank you for watching.
好了 先生们女士们 哇嘎兄弟们 感谢观看
Those are our thirteen trips to take before you’re thirty.
以上就是30岁之前要进行的13次旅行
What is your travel bucket list?
你的遗愿旅行是什么呢?
Share it below in the comment section.
请在下面的评论区告诉我们
Also if you have any travel tips videos that you’d like us to make,
如果你想要我们帮你制作旅行建议视频
make sure you share those down there, as well.
一定也要分享在评论区
If we end up making the video, you’re getting a shout-out.
如果我们最后制作了这个视频 你就出名了
Okay guys, if you liked this video, you know what to do:
好的 朋友们 如果你们喜欢这个视频 知道该做什么了吧
give it a big thumbs-up; share it with your travel buddies and
大大的点个赞 并分享给你的旅行伙伴吧
subscribe to Vagabrothers and turn on those notifications, if you have not already.
如果还没订阅的话 请订阅哇嘎兄弟 并打开通知
And in the meantime, stay curious, keep exploring,
同时保持好奇 继续探索
and we will see you on the road.
路上我们会相遇的
Peace.
再见
哇嘎兄弟 保持好奇 继续探索
请订阅

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在生活未安定下来时 精力还充沛时 30岁前必要的13次旅游遗愿清单

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne30pJnYJ4w

相关推荐