ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

伴侣共同出游的12个简单小贴士 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

伴侣共同出游的12个简单小贴士

12 Surprisingly Simple Tips for Traveling as a Couple

女士们先生们 哇嘎迷们 大家都好吗?
What is going on ladies and gentlemen, Vagabuddies?
欢迎回到我们的频道
Welcome back to the channel.
今天的视频将会有些不同
Today’s video is a little bit different.
最近我们收到大家很多有关如何跟自己的另一半一起旅游的问题
Lately we’ve been getting lots of questions from you guys and girls out there
或者是伴侣共同出游的小贴士
about how to travel with your significant other or tips for traveling as a couple.
所以我想向大家介绍或是再次介绍我的女朋友凯瑞·拉德
So I figured I would introduce you, or reintroduce you to my girlfriend, Carrie Rad.
大家好 我主要是做一些有关自我照顾的内容
Hello Vagabuddies. I do a self-care content, primarily.
以及一些旅行和生活方式内容的视频我总是探讨一些自我照顾的方法
I do travel and lifestyle content, and I talk about ways to take care of yourself.
首要的一点 如果你还没有关注凯瑞的频道
First and foremost, if you have not subscribed to Carrie,
帮自己一个忙
do yourself a favor..
看看她的频道并点击关注
Check her channel out, hit that subscribe button.
伴侣出游可能是伴侣关系之间的终极测试
Traveling as a couple can be the ultimate test to a relationship.
它很可能会终结你的恋爱关系有很多关系非常好的伴侣
It could probably end your relationship, a lot of really strong relationships fail
在共同出游之后关系破裂
when they go out and travel together.
因为旅行真的会有许多内在的压力
Because travel can be inherently stressful.
基本上 今天我们会一起给大家分享
Basically today we’ve come together to share with you guys and girls
这两年来我们在共同出游的过程中
some of the tips that we have found out, sometimes the hard way,
得到的一些不易被人发现的旅行秘诀
through nearly two years of traveling together.
伴侣共同出游的旅行贴士
Tips For Traveling AS A COUPLE
那么在开始之前我们会列出
So to start things off, we’re just going to
伴侣共同出游的一些优点和缺点
list out some pros and cons of traveling as a couple.
优点 啪啪啪变得有保证
Pro: sex is guaranteed.
缺点 夜生活基本上是不可能的了
Con:nightlife is probably less likely to happen
伴侣可能会不太想一起出去玩儿
as a couple just because you have less incentive to go out.
如果你在家就能享受米其林星级饭食
Why would you go out to eat
那为什么还要到外面去吃呢?
if you have a Michelin star meal at home?
除非你真的要去米其林星级餐厅
Unless of course you’re actually going to a Michelin star restaurant
这样的话 你完全可以到外面去吃
in which case you should totally go out to eat.
说到食物 优点就是分享食物能让你尝到更多东西
Speaking of food… Pro: you can always taste more food when you’re sharing.
缺点 有些搭档可能比其他搭档吃的多一些
Con: some partners eat more than other partners. Mmm.
听起来似曾相识
Sounds very familiar.
说起住宿 花在这上面钱变成了双份的
You have double the money to spend so when it comes to the place
比如说像是爱本卜 你可以住一个更好的房间
that you’re staying, like an Airbnb, you can get a nicer space.
你不需要第二张床或者是订第二间房
You don’t need a second bed or a second room,
你能节省开销
so you’re spending less,
但是你的钱可能会有更长远的去处
but your money goes much further.
坏处之一就是如果你不够仔细
One of the cons is that if you’re not careful,
或者是没有沟通清楚
and you don’t communicate clearly,
伴侣中的其中一个可能会感觉另一个
one person may feel like they’re pulling more weight
把假期所有花费的经济压力全都承担起来了
and covering the costs of the other person’s all-expenses-paid vacation.
好处 两个人在一起思考能得出更多的好点子
Pro: you have two brains to come up with more ideas,
这意味着会有更多有趣的冒险
which means more fun adventures.
你准备好了吗 凯瑞? 准备好了
You ready Carrie? Ready.
我们出发吧
Let’s go.
而其中的缺点在于 通常一个人
The con to that is that usually one person
会不自觉地的扮演主导角色
tends to take the lead naturally,
这就会使得另一个人
and that can leave the other person
觉得自己有些被忽略或者是不被重视
feeling like a little bit ignored or undervalued.
这有可能会导致在后来的旅行中产生不快
And it could cause resentment later on in the trip.
情侣们会在共同出游过程中吵架大部分原因在于交流问题
A lot of the reason why couples tend to argue when they’re traveling is all about communication.
有时候情侣们之间对自己在旅游过程中该做什么会有很大的意见分歧
Sometimes couples can have widely different ideas about what they want to do on their travels,
事先有预期的话是一种特别有保障的方式
and having expectation is a surefire way to get let down.
这里有一个现实日常生活中极其常见的场景
Here’s a scenario that’s all too familiar in this day and age.
宝宝 你带手机了吗?
Babe, do you have your phone with you?
这张照片特别适合传到Instagram上去
This is a perfect photo op for Instagram.
你知道的 我真的只是想
You know, I just I really want
放松一下自己 所以我没有带手机
to just unplug and I didn’t bring my phone and…
我觉得我们是为了Instagram才来旅游的
I thought we were going on this trip primarily for Instagram.
我连手机都没带
I didn’t even bring my phone.
我们应该提前谈论一下这个事情
We should have talked about this beforehand.
所以为了避免让对方失望
So avoid the let down by having a long, clear conversation
在旅行开始之前把你的一些出行预期好好谈清楚
before you go about what your expectations are for the trip.
哪些事情你不想做 你想去哪儿以及为什么想去
what you want to get out of it where you want to go and why
说完之后再坐下来好好听一听自己伴侣的旅行意见
and then once you’ve done that sit down and listen to your partner’s take on their ideas for the trip.
然后交换意见 彼此协商
Then compare notes and compromise.
这其中最重要的一件事就是
One of the most important things
你需要讲清楚自己的预算
that you can do is to talk about your budget, clearly.
对我们而言比较有效的做法就是各自付账
What really works for us is just going Dutch as they say
从字面上理解就是把旅行中的花费对半分
which literally means splitting the costs fifty-fifty right down the middle.
但是也要注意一点
But also try to keep it fair.
你不需要把每一分钱都算的特别清楚
You don’t have to be counting every single penny because
如果你非常执着于保证花费百分之百的相等
if you’re getting obsessive about keeping it 100% totally even,
那么你可能会引起对方的反感
then you might cause a little bit of bad blood.
你不想把旅行的时间浪费在思考
You don’t want to spend your trip thinking about
每一分钱花在了什么地方你想要好好享受这次旅行
every single little penny, you want to enjoy the trip.
-超级重要的一点-在饿急了之前吃些东西
-Super important tip: eat before you get”hangry.” -Yeah.
我是饥饿皇后 我是饥饿国王
I’m the queen of hangry I’m the king of hangry.
当我们饿急了的时候 事情往往会变得不顺利
So things do not go well when we are hangry.
我们从中学到了一点
We’ve learned the hard way
当我们饥饿的时候就会变得有些急躁或者是失礼
that we start to get kind of snappy and disrespectful when we’re hungry.
但实际上只不过是我们的肚子在抗议这并不是真正的你
But it’s only our stomachs talking, It’s not the real you.
避免饥饿 准备一些小零食
Avoid it. Get snacks. Stock up.
吃早饭的时候可以谈论一下午饭和晚饭的安排
Talk over breakfast about what your lunch and dinner plans are,
最起码 如果你在旅途之中或是去远行
and if they’re few and far between, if you’re on a road trip, or you have to cover a lot of distance
比如说当你坐飞机的时候
if you’re traveling via plane,
一定要确保自己带着足够让自己吃饱的食物
just make sure that you’re stocked up on snacks, that your tummies are full
这样的话所有的事情就会比较顺利
and it will just make everything that much better.
无论如何 食物是整个旅行过程中最棒的一部分
And anyways, when you’re traveling food is one of the best parts of travel, anyways.
如果在吃早餐的时候谈到这个一定要确保自己能够去到所有想去的地方
So if you talk about it at breakfast then you’ll make sure you hit all of your spots that you want to go.
那么有关睡眠习惯方面的呢 凯瑞?
What about sleeping habits, Carrie?
我会说在通常情况下你上床去休息的时间比我早一些
I would say generally you are like getting ready for bed way earlier than I am.
-起床的时候也是-天哪 没错
Also waking up. And also.. oh my god, yeah.
凯瑞早上起的特别早
Carrie is an ultimate morning person.
我早上起的非常早的原因是
The reason why I like waking up really early in the morning is because
我真的特别享受早上喝咖啡时的个人时间
I really really like personal time and in the morning when I’m having my coffee.
这感觉就像是世界依然还未苏醒
It feels like the rest of the world is still asleep
而且好处在于 当他早晨醒来的时候
and then there’s a bonus because when he wakes up in the morning
咖啡已经做好了
coffee has already been made.
真棒! 这也引出了接下来我们要讨论的一个话题
Goals! But that brings us to our next talking point
就是要重视个人空间和时间
which is valuing personal space and personal time.
旅行真的非常锻炼人特别是当你独自旅行的时候
Travel can foster immense personal growth, especially solo travel.
但是伴侣一起出游有时候你不会有太多的个人空间
But traveling as a couple sometimes you don’t have that space to kind
你不能随心所欲地去探索旅行目的地
of let your wings spread a little bit and really dive into
或者是沉浸在自我内心深处
your destination and dive a little bit deeper into yourself.
我们收到很多问题将会在
A lot of the questions that we got which we will be answering in
我们在凯瑞的频道里做的视频里有一个专门的收录
specifics over on Carrie’s channel on the video that we’re doing on her channel
都是关于如何解决旅途之中的伴侣
were about how to figure out your travel itinerary
其中一个想去做一件事儿但另外一个想法完全不同的问题
wants to do one thing and the other partner wants to do something totally different.
我觉得最简单的解决办法就是要明白
And I think that the easy solution to that is just accepting that
这是两个人的旅行
Hey, we’re two people here.
我们在目的地旅行的过程中
We might have different desires when it comes
可能会想做不同的事情
to what we’re going to do in a destination
这就需要给对方足够的时间去做那些事
and giving each other the time to do that.
并利用这些时间和空间去尽可能地拥抱自己
And use that time and space to embrace your individuality and
进行探险 创造属于自己的时刻
explore an adventure and create moments with yourself,
一天的旅行结束之后 当你们重聚
and then at the end of the day when you guys reunite,
就可以向对方讲述这一整天的旅行体验和所有的冒险活动
you can talk about your travels and your experiences, and all the adventures you had during that day.
在一天结束之后 这会让你们之间的距离拉得更近
And at the end of the day, that just brings you closer
甚至于都不需要一整天
and it doesn’t even need to be a full day.
可能就只要简单的说句
It could be something as small as
好啊 咱们一两个小时以后咖啡馆见面然后一起约个会
“Cool, I’ll see you in an hour or two. We can meet at this little coffee shop and we can rendezvous.”
举个例子 凯瑞你可能会去超市购物
For example, Carrie you might…go to a market and go shopping
而我可能会沿着小路跑步或者是冲浪
and I would go on a trail run or go surfing
这两种活动看起来一点关系都没有
and those two activities might seem like polar opposites.
但是如果你给对方足够的自由空间
but if you give each other a little bit of room to breathe,
这都不是问题
it can all be fit in.
这就又带出来我们下一个要谈论的点 妥协
Which brings us to our next point: compromise.
这里让我快速地提问一下
Let’s take a little quick second here…
谷歌 告诉我妥协的定义是什么
Okay Google, what is the definition of compromise?
妥协指在争论或者辩论之中的双方
Compromise, an agreement or a settlement of the dispute
为了达成一致而做出让步
that is reached by each side making concessions.
所以基本上就是双方都对最终的结果不满意
Which basically means both sides are equally unhappy with the final product.
不对 这不是妥协的意思
No, That is not what compromise means.
那么它到底是什么意思?
What does it mean then?
妥协就意味着你要去了解自己的另一半的计划
It just means to be understanding of your partner’s
以及对方想做些什么然后做出一些自我牺牲
plan and what they want to do and to make sacrifices. Mm-hmm.
有些时候当你在旅游时
Sometimes when you’re on a trip
两个人不可能同时做两件各自都想做的事情
it’s impossible to do the two things that both of you want to do at the same time.
当这种情况出现时
When that is the case
表现得成熟一点做出一些让步
Be the bigger person and concede a little bit
然后说 这都不是问题今天我们一起做你想做的这件事
And say,” All right cool.” Well, today we’ll do the thing that you want to do,
希望明天咱们能一起做我想做的事情
and hopefully tomorrow, we can do the thing that I want to do. Mm-hmm,
但是我还是觉得 就像是我们之前谈到的那样
but also I think that talking about
在你想做任何事之前都要提前做好沟通
everything that you want to get beforehand like we mentioned before
这真的是避免做出过多自我牺牲的最佳方式
is a really great way to avoid having to sacrifice too much
而且还能避免一直做出妥协
and avoid having to compromise all of the time.
如果有策略 就会解决问题
If you have a game plan, it pretty much solves that problem.
这让我想到了接下来的一点
Which brings me to our next point…
就是……要有计划但是不要计划过度
which is… have a plan, but don’t over plan.
过度计划肯定会破坏事情的自然性
Over planning is a guaranteed way to totally destroy the spontaneity
旅游时就不会那么舒服自在
and the carefree aspect of travel.
当你过度计划一件事情 你会感觉到压力的存在
When you over plan something, you feel the stress.
你会觉得自己必须要做一事情或者在某个确切的时间非去哪儿不可
You feel like you need to be doing something or you need to be somewhere at a certain time.
这真的会让你不能享受当下
And that really just kind of removes you from the moment.
它会给你的旅行带来非常负面的影响
It’s really going to negatively affect your trip.
对我们而言 一起旅游时最棒的一部分就是游离和放松
For us the best part of traveling together is disconnecting and relaxing.
如果你计划去哪个地方但却总是一直处于忧虑之中
If you have a plan set in place and you ‘re worrying about that all the time,
那么你不可能放松下来
you’re not going to be able to relax.
一起旅游时最棒的事情就是
The best things about travelling together
我最喜欢的就是度过没有计划的一天
what I love most is having a full day with no plans.
如果我们愿意的话就可以一整天都赖在床上
And we can either stay in bed all day if we want to
或者是进行一些疯狂的探险活动
or we can go on some crazy adventures.
我觉得当你早上起来想做些什么的时候
And I think having that option when you wake up in the morning,
要取决于你当时的心情如何这一点很重要
depending on how you’re feeling, is really important.
比如 凯瑞和我去年夏天到哥斯达黎加待了两周
For example, Carrie and I went to Costa Rica for two weeks last summer.
那次旅行简直太棒了
It was an amazing trip.
是一次恰到好处的旅行 我们都前所未有地彻底放松了下来
It was a real big unplug neither of us had taken like a proper vacation.
我知道我们经常旅游 但是出差和旅游玩乐
I know we travel a lot, but traveling for work and traveling for pleasure
有时候是两件完全不相同的事情
sometimes are two very different things.
当我们去哥斯达黎加的时候我们的计划性很松散
When we went to Costa Rica, we had a really loose plan.
我知道自己想在普拉亚埃尔莫萨呆上几天
I knew that I wanted to spend a couple days in Playa Hermosa,
我还想去这个国家的最南方一个叫帕夫涅的地方待几天
and I wanted to spend a couple of days in the far south of the country at a wave called Pavones.
但这两件事都需要长途跋涉才能办得到
There was a lot of distance to be covered in between those two things
凯瑞当时说 好啊那么在这两段旅途中间我们该住在哪?
and Carrie was like,” Well, where are we going to stay in between?”
我们基本上都是见机行事
We kind of just played it by ear.
这也是旅途中最佳时刻之一
And that was one of the best calls. Mm-hmm.
沿路旅行轻装上阵
It was really neat just going on a road trip
没有太多计划 我们真的走了很远
and not having a plan, and we did cover so much distance.
但我们很享受这过程中每一分每一秒
But we enjoyed every minute of it,
当亚历克斯冲浪的时候
and when Alex was surfing a lot,
我的计划(我们之前就已经讨论过的)
my plan (and we talked about beforehand)
就是放松 晒日光浴 读书或者小睡一会
was to just disconnect and relax, soak up the sun, read, take naps.
每一天我无论如何都要做自己想做的事
I just wanted to do whatever I wanted every single day,
当他去冲浪的时候 我就会有大量的个人时间 我感觉很棒
and when he was gone surfing I had a lot of me time, and it was amazing.
还有就是
On a side note…
我们去那儿的第一天凯瑞忘了带防晒霜
Carrie did forget to put sunscreen on the first day we were there.
我就知道你得提这件事
I knew you were going to say that.
然后你就把自己晾在大太阳底底下
And you got a… you soaked up the sun.
还有你的臀部
Your buns soaked up the sun.
你都晒成三度晒伤了
You got a third degree booty burn, baby.
我曾被晒伤过 好的 涂防晒吧
I had a booty burn. Wear sunscreen. Okay,
我们给大家提的一些建议到这里马上就要说完了
we’re getting towards the end of our tips for you guys and girls out there.
其中最重要的一点就是要放慢自己的节奏放轻松别紧张
But one of the most important ones is just to slow down. Relax. Take it easy.
享受伴侣共同出游的时刻
Take in the moment of being there together as a couple
也要确保自己能够真实地感受到
and make sure that you’re aware in the moment.
保持下面这种精神状态
Keep your mindset as…….
我和我最爱的也是最重要的那个人在一起
I’m here with my significant other, the person that I love,
我想珍惜我们在一起的每一刻
and I want to embrace every moment that we have together. Also,
同时要意识到旅行可能会带来压力
just realize that travel can be stressful
前提是你让它变得有压力
if you let it be stressful.
旅途之中出现一些差错在所难免
It’s pretty much guaranteed that something is going to go wrong on your trip.
你可能会错过飞机航班
You might miss a flight.
车子可能爆胎
You might get a flat tire.
就把这些看做是冒险中的一部分吧
Just look at it as part of the adventure.
要知道你现在和最完美的旅行伴侣在一起
Realize that you’re there with your best travel companion, and
这些全都是旅行中的一部分
it’s all just part of the journey.
你越是能摆脱自我预期
The more you can kind of remove yourself from the expectations,
并从忙碌的日常生活
remove yourself from the stress and
和压力之中抽身
the hustle and bustle of life at home,
就越能使自己真正地沉浸在旅游之中
it’s just going to really allow you to soak it up that much more.
当你回顾过去 那些旅途中最有纪念意义的事情
And when you look back at it, it’s always those tough moments
总是那些有些艰难的时刻
that end up being the most memorable ones from a trip.
和你最重要的另一半一起旅行你会成长地非常快
Just being on a trip with your significant other you grow so much as a couple.
你可以更多地了解对方
You learn so much about each other
这对你们的关系真的非常的好
and it just overall can be so great for your relationship….
我们的最后一条建议就是
which is our last piece of advice….
把你们的共同出游当成再次陷入爱河的机会
which is use your trip together as an opportunity to fall in love again
借此提醒自己你最爱自己另一半的哪一点
to remind yourself what you really love about your partner
你为什么选择和这个人在一起
and why you’ve chosen to be with that person.
要记住你是和自己最爱的人在一起
Remember that you’re there with somebody that you love.
所以要给对方想要的时间以及关注
So give them the time and attention that they want too.
因为在一天结束时 是你和伴侣一起
Because at the end of the day, that’s really what you’re doing as a couple
在旅行之中做的事将你们紧密联系起来
when you’re on vacations together, You’re reconnecting.
我觉得记住这一点很重要
I think it’s important to remember that.
女士们先生们 就是这样啦
All right ladies and gentlemen, well that is all.
如果你喜欢这个视频的话就点个大大的赞吧
If you enjoyed this video, give it a big- thumbs up,
圈出你的朋友或者是
tag your significant other or the
和你一起旅游的人或者是伴侣
people or couples that you travel with
让我们在留言区看到你的评论和建议
and let us know your comments, your tips down in the comment section.
如果你还没有订阅凯瑞的频道
If you have not already subscribed to Carrie’s channel [carrierad]
别忘记了关注
make sure you head over there and do that.
当你在这儿时 可以观看我们解答
While you’re over there, check out the collab video that
有关伴侣如何更好地一起旅行问题的视频
we shot answering your questions about how to travel better as a couple.
好的 谢谢大家的观看
Yes, thank you guys for watching.
谢谢你让我在这个频道上露面
Thank you for having me over on this channel. Yeah,
保持好奇 继续探索
stay curious keep exploring,
我们路上见
and we will see you on the road.
再见
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

世界这么大,一定要跟自己的另一半儿一起去看看?但具体该怎么做呢?来听听博主给出的建议吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大可

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RGa3Tcl6Zw

相关推荐