ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

12个对方不喜欢你的表现? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

12个对方不喜欢你的表现?

12 Signs They Don't Like You In That Way

每个人在他们生活中某个阶段都经历过这样的事
Everyone’s gone through this at one point in their life.
你们刚开始是朋友或同事
You start off as friends or co-workers
或同学甚至完全是陌生人
or classmates or even complete strangers.
然后你慢慢地开始爱上了他们
And you slowly start to fall for them.
但是问题来了 他们对你的感觉是怎样的呢?
But the question remains, how do they feel about you?
有时信号是令人困惑的
Sometimes the signs conflict
你很困惑对方是否值得追求
and you’re confused whether it’s worth pursuing or not.
每个人都害怕被拒绝
Everyone’s afraid of rejection.
所以在你坦白或还没心碎之前
So before you speak up and get your heart broken,
留意下面这些信号
watch for the signs.
这里有一些有效的方法
Here’re some surefire ways to tell
帮你辨别迷恋的人对你没有同样的感觉
that your latest infatuation does not feel the same.
1. 他们把你跟他们的兄弟姐妹相比较
1. They compare you to their siblings.
他们跟你说
They’ve told you that
你对他们来说像弟弟或妹妹
you like a brother or sister to them.
除非他们在暗示乱伦之恋
Unless they’re implying some incest fetish,
他们很有可能在说
it’s a good chance they’re saying
他们确实关心你 相信你
that they really do care about you and trust you.
但不想跟你做男女朋友
But don’t want to do the nasty with you.
2. 他们不会积极回应你的主动邀请
2. They aren’t responsive to your advances.
如果你鼓起勇气邀请他们出去
If you’ve bundled up the nerve to ask them out
他们回答是 当然 还有谁去啊?
and their responses, sure, who else is going?
这真是不小的打击
That’s a low blow.
他们甚至没有意识到你在找他们约会
They don’t even realize that you’re asking them out.
如果他们同样也感兴趣
And if they were equally interested,
跟你出去绝对不会犹豫和迟疑
they’d have no problem or qualifier with this.
这也可能很复杂
This can be tricky.
因为有时你真的跟一个人关系较好
Because sometimes if you’re really close with a person or
或他们仅仅是表示友好
they’re just really friendly,
他们也许会同意跟你一起去喝咖啡 看电影
they may agree to go get coffee with you, or see a movie.
但也只是纯友谊
But only platonically,
趁你还没尴尬地在电影院想牵手
read up on the rest of these signs
结果却被拒绝 然后很尴尬地看未完的
before you awkwardly reach for their hand in the dark theater,
电影之前
only to be rejected
继续读下面的信号
and feel embarrassed for the rest of the film.
3.他们在你面前谈论他们迷恋的人
3. They talk about their crushes
或某些亲密关系
or relationships in front of you.
这是很明显的信号 但有时人们会想
That’s an obvious one. But sometimes people think,
噢 这是因为他们想让我嫉妒
oh, it’s because they’re trying to make me jealous.
不 他们不是
No, they’re not.
他们在你面前谈论他们迷恋的人或有着亲密关系的人
They are talking about their crushes or relationships in front of you.
是因为他们想听你的观点或想吹嘘自己
because they want your opinion or want to brag to a friend.
如果他们一直提起他们重要的他人
And if they keep bringing up their significant other
远离他吧
back away from that.
你肯定不想被看做是
You don’t want to be seen as the person
抢走别人男女朋友的第三者
trying to steal your friend out of a relationship.
4. 他们把你作为朋友介绍给他人
4. They introduce you to other people as their friend.
你得到的是模糊不清的信号
You’ve been getting mixed signals and
也不确定处于什么位置
you’re not sure where you stand.
然后你跟他们参加聚会
Then you go to a party with them,
碰到了他们的以前的室友
run into an ex-roommate of theirs
他们介绍你是个朋友
and they introduce you as a friend.
那真是一个打击 但是要注意
That’s a shot to the heart, but noted it,
这可能并不是他们搞不清
it’s probably not them being confused
迟疑你是否是重要的人
and wondering if you are a thing.
如果你很重要
They would have found another way to
他们会以另一种方式介绍你
introduce you if you was possibly a thing.
然而 你还只是在他的朋友范围内
But instead, you’ve been hardcore friend-zoned.
不过不要让你的痛苦直接表现出来
Don’t let your pain show too much though,
他们的前室友们也许会失望
their ex-roommates might be down.
5. 他们只邀请你参加团体活动
5. They only invite you to group events.
你们关系很好 但你们
You’re close, but you’ve never really
从未有过独处的时间
had an one-on-one time.
他们邀请你去看一部刚刚上映的
Then they ask you to see a new marvel movies
漫威电影
that just came out.
结果他们坐着妈妈的旅行车出现在你家门口
Only when they show up at your house in their mom’s minivan,
你其他朋友们都在里面
all your other friends are in it too.
不过 能在电影院
Still, can’t hurt to try to
坐在他们身边也足够了
sit next to them in the dark theater.
有多点时间满足自己的迷恋
Indulge your infatuation for a bit longer.
6. 当你想做什么的时候他们总是很忙
6. They are always busy when you want to do something.
有些人说拒绝很谨慎
Some people like to be discreet about rejection.
他们不直接说不
Instead of outright saying no,
而是他们会说他们希望去
they’ll say they wish they could,
但是很忙
but they’re busy.
他们总是找借口
They’ll always come up with excuses.
如果这样的话 我觉得要考虑
At this point, I’d even consider
他们是否值得做你朋友
if they’re worth being your friend.
因为几次三番这样做就是没礼貌
Because after a while, it’s just plain rude.
7. 他们向你咨询爱情方面的建议
7. They ask you for relationship advice.
当一个朋友问你关于他们喜欢的人的建议时
When a friend asks for your advice on another they find attractive.
他们可能不想跟你在一起了
They probably don’t want to get with you.
这也不是让你嫉妒
It’s not a jealousy plot either.
他们只是把你当成心理治疗师
It’s just that they see you as a therapist type
或可以吐露内心和依赖的朋友
or the friend they can always confide in and rely on.
你是可靠的朋友 不会让他们失望
You’re the dependable one who will never let them down.
但不是他们想要在一起的男女朋友 抱歉
Not the sexy one they’re dying to get with. Sorry.
8. 你们只在需要的时候找你
8. They only go to you when they need you.
你们消失持续几个礼拜
They disappear for weeks on end
只有当他们需要帮助的时候找你
and only come to you when they need a favor.
比如他们忘记做昨晚的作业
Like they forget to do last night’s homework
或他们需要借钱
or they need to borrow some cash.
即使他们来找你帮忙的时候
Even if they seem super genuine and caring
看起来很真诚 很关心
when they come to you,
实则这是在滥用朋友关系
it’s abusive and manipulative.
抱歉地说
Sorry to say.
你不是他们生命中的最重要的人
But you are not a priority in their lives
他们只是在利用你
and they’re only using you.
从你的生活中摆脱那有毒的人吧
Get that toxicity out of your life in your heart.
9. 他们不跟你调情
9. They don’t flirt with you.
当你们出去的时候注意他们的身体语言
Pay attention to their body language whenever you hang out.
他们会跟你眼神交流吗?
Do they make eye contact?
他们会对你的笑话大笑吗?
Do they laugh and smile at your jokes?
他们不羞于坐的离你非常近吗?
Are they not shy to sit very close to you?
如果他们在身体上或潜意识里没有那么喜欢你
If they’re not physically or subconsciously into you,
那你可能在他们心里不是爱情关系的人
you’re probably not a romantic priority in their minds.
10. 跟你出去时他们不会盛装打扮
10.They don’t dress up when going out with you.
不管怎样 人们都会装扮自己为了让别人记住
No matter what people will always dress to impress
尤其是他们跟自己喜欢的人约会
especially if they’re going on a date with someone they like.
除非这个人是个朋克
Unless this person is a punk,
他们可能还穿
they’ll probably still wear
不错的黑裤子和法兰绒上衣
a nice pair of black jeans and a good flannel.
但大部分时候
But most of the time,
他们会为你梳洗的
they’ll clean up a little for you.
如果他们穿着毛衣
If they’re in sweats and
不想麻烦去做头发或打扮
don’t bother to do their hair or makeup,
他们可能觉得跟你出去是平常事
they’re probably just thinking that you’re hanging out is buds
你们并没有恋爱的关系
and there isn’t any romantic interest there.
11. 他们试图帮你牵红线
11. They try to set you up with someone else.
也许这个人对你给过的暗示
So, maybe this person is oblivious
忽视不理
to the hints you’ve been dropping.
也许他们试着让你不要喜欢他们
Or maybe they’re trying to get you to stop liking them.
但是如果他们给你牵红线
But if they try to set you up with someone,
他们一定不会发展跟你的恋爱关系
they definitely don’t have any romantic interest in you.
如果他们觉得跟你未来还有可能
If they saw a potential future with you,
他们就不会这么主动地帮你牵红线了
they wouldn’t be actively trying to get you with someone else.
可能这个朋友甚至没有考虑跟你超出朋友的关系
Maybe the friend didn’t even consider you two more than friends.
因为你就在他的朋友范围内
Because you are so in the friend zone.
但是 实际上
But still, the fact that they are
他们试图给你牵红线
trying to hook you up with another
是一种确定的方式告诉你
is a surefire way to tell
他们不像你想的那样喜欢你
that they don’t like you like that.
12. 他们对你没有表现出兴趣
Finally, they don’t show any interest at all.
你试图邀请他们出去
You tried asking them out,
他们要么太忙 要么就直接拒绝
and they either were too busy or just flat-out refused.
不就是不
And no means no,
你得尊重他们的决定
and you’ve got to respect their decision.
如果他们持续拒绝跟你出去
If they continuously refuse to hang out with you
或跟你聊天或跟你联系
or talk to you, or have any contact with you,
不要强迫了
don’t push it.
等他们回心转意没有用
There’s no using in waiting for them to come around.
别浪费时间
Don’t waste your time on someone
在一个看都不看你一眼的人身上
who won’t even look your way.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
也不要私人化看待这件事
And don’t take it personally.
也许他们刚走出一段不好的恋情
Maybe they just got out of a bad relationship.
也许他们不喜欢谈恋爱
Or maybe they just don’t like the idea of being with someone.
没关系 不是每个人都会喜欢你
And that’s fine. Not everyone is going to like you.
海里何处无大鱼
There’s plenty of fish in the sea.
我向你保证
And I can promise you that
有一天你一定会找到自己的那条鱼
you’ll find a good catch one day.
但是这条鱼 你还是扔回海里吧
But this one, you might as well throw back in the ocean.
感谢大家观看Psych2Go
Thank you for watching Psych2Go.
别忘了点赞并订阅我们的节目
Don’t forget to like and subscribe.
在评论区让我们知道
And let us know if this video
这个视频是否帮你摆脱了尴尬的心痛吧
saved you from any embarrassing heartache.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

12个小建议,帮你摆脱恋爱关系中被拒绝的尴尬

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

fancyzeng

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djUcLsjrCu8

相关推荐