ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

12个懒人必备的生活小窍门 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

12个懒人必备的生活小窍门

12 LIFE HACKS Every LAZY PERSON Should Know!!!

[音乐]
[music ]
嘿 大家好
Hey guys!
Wengie回归了!
It’s Wengie welcome back!
我的天啊 现在观看人数有300万
Oh my gosh, there is 3 million of us now!
让我来个300万人的大拥抱
So now there is 3 million people to hug.
如果你是新人 你们要习惯拥抱哦
If you’re new around here you guys will get used to this.
那么今天
So today is a…

oo
超大拥抱!
elbow hug!
今天这段视频的灵感来自我的生活
Today’s video was literally inspired by my life.
上个星期是人家每个月的那个时候
In the past week it was that time of the month for me again.
所以我当时觉得糟透了 累得要死
So that means that I felt horrible, I was really fatigued.
真的懒得动
and I was just really, really lazy
跟要生病了似的
or maybe I was getting sick?
总之是这些极好的灵感造就了今天的视频
So that pretty much inspired today’s video,
现在我们要把这些技巧分享给你们
and as we go throw these hacks you will see
就像懒人必备计量仪
that theres like a lazy meter
其中一些真的非常地适合懒人
some of them can get pretty lazy.
当你看这个视频时别忘了评论哦
While you’re watching this video don’t forget to comment below
告诉我你到底懒到什么程度
and tell me like how far your lazy meter goes,
因为我一直就是这样
because mine is like all the way.
等等 观众们 如果你们还不是这个大家庭的一员
But hold up! if you guys are’nt part of the family yet here already
那么欢迎加入我们哦
I am encouraging you guys to join!
本周我要宣布一个激动人心的消息
This week is a super exciting announcement for our fam
那就是我要送两台苹果笔记本电脑给幸运观众
because I’m drawing the 2 macbook air winners
恭喜哦! 获奖者是:
Congratulations! The winners are:
我们得祝贺我们的家人达到300万了 对吗
so we have to celebrate our 3 million family members right? Somehow.
那么我决定将奖品增加到三台
I decided to do an even bigger giveaway
来庆祝这个好事
to celebrate and that is 3 macbook airs.
你们知道的 三台 三台哦
you know three, three
多让人心动啊
makes a lot of sense.
只要加入我们的大家庭
All you need to do to be part of the giveaway is to one, be part of the family right here
关注我的博客
which means to subscribe
也就是订阅这个视频
and the other thing is to be part of my vlog squad
和我的博客频道
which is subscribe to my vlog channel
就是这样
and that is literally it
噢 天啊 如果这个视频能获得12万个赞 那该多让人吃惊啊
oh my gosh, if we can get this video to 120,000 likes that would be amazing
我知道你们会点赞的
I know you guys can do it
你们的wengie牌摇摆
You wengie-corns rock
话不多说 直接进入视频
so without further ado let’s get straight to the video, let’s go
好饿 饿得我都没有力气做饭了
So hungry! But too hungry to cook
好希望食物自己出现
Wish food would just appear
哦 或许我可以订外卖 啊 哦
Oh maybe I can just order in o- uh-
手机离我好远
Phone’s too far away
哦 Mickey 或许我可以吃掉我的 不 吃猫是个馊主意
Ah Mickey. Maybe I can eat my- No. Eating cats is not good
不要那样做
Don’t do that
[肚子饿的咕咕叫]
*stomach rumbling*
[幻觉]嘿 Wengie 你看起来很饿
[Hallucination] Hey Wengie! You look hungry
需要我帮你做点什么嘛
Could really help you with that
[正牌Wengie] 首先
[Real Wengie] Ok first of all
你是什么鬼 其次
Who the hell are you? Second of all
你在我家客厅做什么 最后
What are you doing in my living room? And third of all
你的背心真可爱 哪里买的
Your top is really cute! Where’d you get it from?
[幻觉]呃 谢谢 我就是你啊 不过 我比你更聪明 我来是帮你的
[Hallucination] Aw thanks. Well I’m actually you, but like so much smarter, and I’m here to help you out
那么 我们开始吧
So, let’s get started!
[正牌Wengie]好吧 我真心觉得我都饿出幻觉了
[Real Wengie] Yeah, I really think I’m hallucinating now
[音乐]
*music*
再懒的人也要吃饭
So lazy people gotta eat too.
所以我准备了些一分钟微波美食
So I have some one-minute microwave
杯子烹饪法
mug cooking recipes.
懒人的象征
Which is the epitome of laziness.
它们不仅超美味
And not only are they super tasty,
无需准备
take no preparation time
还是纯素食的
and are also vegan friendly
它们也非常非常健康
They are also very very healthy.
第一步 将切碎的披萨放进杯子里
The first recipe is a lental pizza in a mug.
简单的倒入三到四汤匙杂豆
Simply pour three to four table spoons of canned mixed beans,
或者你想吃多少倒多少
or however much you like to eat.
这种面团比传统面团更健康
This is way healthier than the traditional dough.
卡路里含量也更低
and lower in calories as well.
然后浇入你想加的东西
Then add in your choice of toppings.
我选择柿椒和蘑菇
I use capsicum and mushrooms.
捏一撮意大利香草
A pinch of Italian herbs
然后倒入一勺意大利沙司
and then spoon in one tablespoon of marinara sauce.
你也可以用意大利面酱
Or you can use pasta sauce
最后放上一勺莫萨里拉干酪或素食奶酪
and then finish off with one tablespoon of mozzarella cheese or vegan cheese.
[音乐]
*music*
然后把它放入微波炉中加热一分钟
Then pop it in the microwave for one minute
就好了
and that is literally it.
你可以在上面撒点盐和胡椒粉
You can put some salt and pepper on top to taste
然后吃掉
and nom away.
[流行乐]
*Pop music*
下一个是甜点 巧克力杯蛋糕
Next for dessert we have a chocolate mug cake
把它做出来用不了一分钟
and it cooks in less than one minute
素食而且低脂
It’s also vegan and low-fat.
简直是史上最棒组合
Seriously, best combo ever.
你需要放两汤匙全麦面粉
You’ll need two tablespoons of Wholemeal self raising flour.
一汤匙砂糖或天然甜味剂
One tablespoon of caster sugar or natural sweetener.
一汤匙酵母
One tablespoon of baking powder,
一汤匙不加糖的可可粉
and One tablespoons of unsweetened coca powder.
两汤匙杏仁奶 豆奶也行 我试过
Two tablespoons of almond milk or I tried soy milk as well
一汤匙椰子油
one teaspoon of coconut oil
四分之一汤匙的香草汁
and a quarter teaspoon of vanilla extract
你喜欢的话 也可以加点巧克力饼干
You can also add chocolate chips as well to your liking
[音乐]
*music*
接下来将微波炉温度调高 烘焙40秒
Next bake in the microwave on high for 40 seconds
如果40秒后它还没熟透的话
If its still a little bit raw inside
你可以再烤10秒
you can throw it in for another 10
如果你喜欢 你可以加点冰淇淋或混合的浆果
If you like you can add some ice cream or mixed berries
然后就完工了
and that will make it complete.
[音乐]
*music*
你知道的 在包装袋里拿薯片的时候
You know when you reach in a chip packet
要一直够
and keep reaching
花很长时间才够到一个薯片
and they like seem to take forever to even find a chip.
[幻觉]呀 我觉得这样有点麻烦 我们不用费时去够薯片
[Hallucination] Ya, I think you’re trying a little bit to hard. We ain’t got time for that.
[音乐]
*music*
嗯 你可以把薯片的包装袋
Well this hack will turn your packet of chips
做成碗状 这样你就再也不用费劲去袋子里摸索薯片了
into a chip bowl so you never have to go digging again.
打开薯片袋 然后一直保持开口状态
Simply open your chip packet all the way
双手放在包装袋底部
Put 2 hands on the bottom of the packet
然后抓住底部中间
and start scrunching upwards
一直往上拱
pushing the middle of the packet all the way up.
这样做的时候
You’ll see the level of chips rise
你就会看到薯片逐渐上来了
as your doing this.
一旦薯片到包装袋口时
and once your chips are at the top
你就可以把它放到桌子上了
you can just place this down on the table.
当底部完全平坦后 你就可以开吃了
It’s perfectly flat on the bottom and your ready to eat
不用一直去袋子里找薯片了
them without reaching much at all.
超级懒人法
Super lazy
[音乐]
*music*
嗯~酸奶
Mmmm yogurt!
我的勺子呢?
Did I have a spoon
[悲伤的音乐]
*sad music*
啊 我该怎么办
Ugh! What am I gonna do?
[幻觉]我可以帮你
[Hallucination] I can help you with that
[音乐]
*music*
你难道不知道你完全可以用酸奶盖做个勺子吗
Did you know you can totally make a spoon out of your yogurt lid?
先把酸奶盖揭下来 舔干净
Just peel it off, lick off the top
[笑]
*laughs*
然后简单的对折一下
Then simply fold it in half,
再把边缘往中间折
and the edges over in the middle on both sides like this.
[音乐]
*music*
然后对折再对折
Then do it again and again
直到它窄到你能用为止
Until it gets so narrow you have a handle.
这时只要把前端拧弯
Now just curve the front and you can actually
然后使劲扭勺柄 直到它扭在一起(类似麻花状)
twist the handle as well to keep it in
就成了 瞧
place, and voila!
勺子
Spoon!
小心 它的边缘可能很锋利
Careful though the edges can be pretty sharp
所以 我会这样舔
so I literally just lick it off like this to avoid
以免划到舌头 但是这个方法真是屌爆了
cutting my tongue. But this is so awesome
当你非常懒或者想死勺子离你太远
when your super lazy or desperate
或你没有勺子时 再加上酸奶盖做的勺子可以吃完就扔
and you don’t have a spoon, plus you can just
不用清洗的优势
throw it away afterwards and you don’t need to wash anything
妥妥的福利啊
Bonus!
[音乐]
*music*
我不会熨衣服
I don’t think I’ve ironed for ages
哦不 我的衣领皱了 但是我要迟到了
Oh no! My collars wrinkly. I’m late.
我该怎么把它弄平
Wha-what if I rub it?
唉 算了吧
Ya, that’ll do.
[幻觉]咳 等等 你手上就有解决方法
[Hallucination] Whoa! Hold up, you literally have the solution in your hand.
[音乐]
*music*
如果你的衣领需要熨 但是你又没有熨斗
If your collar needs ironing but you can’t be bothered getting an iron
就把你的夹板当熨斗用 它会熨平一切褶皱
Just use your hair straightner and it will iron out
记住不要用它熨一些低熔点的脆弱织物
any wrinkles. Remember don’t do this on delicate fabric
比如丝绸和一些劣质的东西
with a low melting point like silk and stuff
但是熨棉质衣服的话 效果会很好
not a good idea but cotton should be just fine.
[音乐]
*music*
[花栗鼠的声音]
*chipmunk voice* aa ug
[花栗鼠的声音]
*chipmunk voice*
[幻觉]呀 它熄火了 但是你知道吗 有一个更简单的办法
[Hallucination] Ya, it’s not burnt. But you know theres like a much easier way.
[音乐]
*music*
如果你懒得检查你的食物 你可以用电脑跟手机连接视频 翻转手机
So if you can’t be bothered to check on your food, just facetime your oven simply just call your phone from your computer then go over and tape it
把手机摄像头打开对准烤炉 再把手机贴在你的烤箱门上 打开烤箱里的灯
onto your oven door with the camera side facing in and then turn the light on so
你就可以(在电脑上)观察你烤的东西了 当你看netflix或者玩别的时 只用把烤箱的视频窗口
you can see what you’re baking and just keep it on your screen in the corner
拖到电脑角落里就行了
while you’re watching netflix and relaxing and doing whatever you’d like and
你就不会再把任何东西烤焦了«美少女的谎言»要开演了
该死的
you will never burn anything again.I think Pretty Little Liars is on. Damn it. I swear I
我明明把遥控器放在沙发上了啊
left the remote on the couch.
为什么每次我一要用它 它就不见了算了 我还是看(这个频道)现在在播什么吧
why does this always happen when I need it. Fine. I’ll just watch what’s on.
如何建立你自己的共享信号呢?嗯 我估计我哪天会需要一个 为什么不呢
how to build your own shared? Uh yeah I guess I will need a shared one day. why not?
或许你可以用你的手机 不用谢我哦
Or you can use your phone you’re welcome
[音乐]
*music*
现在你可以下载RemoteApp
now you can download remote apps that will turn your phone into a universal remote.
它可以把你的手机变成适用于你所需的程序的通用遥控器
Simply program it for all your things you need and you never have to
你再也不用到处去找你的遥控器了该洗碗了
look for your remote ever again.Gotta do the dishes
饭渣马上要粘在盘子上了好吧 可能还要一会儿
This is really going to stick on the plate. Yeah… maybe this’ll wait a bit
肚子撑得难受我要躺一会儿
No it’s no good. I’m just gonna lie down for a little bit.
嘿 懒鬼!
Hey sleepyhead
知道么 以后你可以不用再洗盘子了 想知道咋办么
You know you don’t have to wash that dish ever again in your life. Wanna find out how?
跟我来 让它成真吧
Come with me. Let’s be real, guys.
没有人想要洗碗 但是有时我们还是要文明一些的
No one enjoys doing dishes and we’ve got to be somewhat civilized sometimes so try
试着把一张保鲜膜贴在你的盘子上
using cling wrap on the bottom of your plate
这样那些盛了很粘很难洗掉的食物
this is so good for foods that are super sticky and hard to wash off or just hard
或是因为没有及时洗才难洗的盘子就很好洗了
to wash off because you just don’t do the dishes in time.
我想这比用纸盘好得多吧
plus I think it’s way better than using tons of paper plates.
当你吃完直接把它取下来扔掉就好
once you finish eating just simply peel it off and throw it away and your plate is
你的盘子不用洗也是干净的 超赞吧
clean. No washing. So awesome.
你在这儿干什么 我认为我现在不需要你的帮助 我很好
What are you doing here? I don’t think I need your help right now. I’m pretty good.
你认为你很好 但是 试着反穿一件连帽衫 别忘了做好安全措施
You think you’re good but…Grab a hoodie and wear it back to front. Remember to do up the string
就是系住帽绳 然后把后面的拉链拉上 然后
and zip up the back as well for extra security and you have the perfect
你面前就有一个完美的爆米花碗了
popcorn bowl in front of your face
现在你就可以解放双手吃东西了 你在开玩笑吗 听起来真可笑
你可以试试
now you can enjoy hands-free eating – Are you serious? It sounds ridiculous. – Suit yourself!
我的天呐 真是太神奇了 我的手闲着了 我可以继续玩手机了 真棒 天 这真是最棒的主意了
Oh my god this is amazing. I don’t have use hands. I can use my phone. This is so good. Omg nom.. this is the best idea.
好渴 水在那儿 我得起床(但是不想起) 但是真的好渴啊 要是…… 哎哟 擦赶紧擦干净
Kinda thirsty. Water’s over there. I gotta get up. Ugh but I’m so thirsty. What if I… Oops. Just wipe it away.
说真的 我看到了啥?我们真的是同一个人?
Seriously. what am I watching? Are we even related?
拿着这个
here take this
我想是时候重新开始用吸管杯了
I think it’s time to bring back the sippy cup
就算你把它倒过来喝水 水也不会洒出来
did you know you can turn it upside down and it won’t leak but you can still
真棒 这真的需要成人版的吸管杯
drink from it? So awesome. They really need to make versions for adults
是的 你可以保持躺着的姿势喝水 Wengie 去做卫生
但是我刚刚看到这一章
and yes you can totally keep hydrated lying down. Wengie go do your vacuuming.
But I just got to this chapter
这本书太棒了 让我爱不释手 如果我不回应的话
so good i want to put it down. okay if I don’t reply then maybe she’ll think that
也许她就会认为我不在了吧 Wengie你听到我说话了么
I’m not here.Wengie did you hear me?
好的 我去做
ok I’ll do it
嘿 其实这儿不用打扫对吧真是够了
– Hey there- you know you don’t actually have to vacuum right?- This has really gotta stop
有些时候你不想打扫卫生 但是总有人让你去打扫
sometimes you just don’t want to vacuum right now but someone wants you do all
你需要做的就找一个吸尘器
you need to do is find a vacuum cleaner sound
一点也不想洗碗嘿 你想逼疯你的室友么?
好吧 说着玩儿的
– I don’t want to do the dishes.- Hey. You wanna make your housemates really mad?
Ok so this is literally for fun but if
但是如果你真想的话 你只需要打印一张洗涤槽的图片
you’re really desperate. Just print out a picture of the bottom of your sink and
把它放在你的碗上面 看起来就像是洗过碗一样
place it on top of all your dishes and they’ll think you’ve done the dishes
最伟大的杰作是吧 啊 眼睛睁不开了 要是……我的胳膊好累
greatest hack ever right? Can’t keep my eyes open. If only… Ugh my arms are tired.
我可以把它靠在这个桌子上吗
Can… can I lean it on this table?
我放弃了 我要睡了
I give up I’m just gonna sleep
不要担心 懒鬼 只要有一个平面
Don’t worry my lazy ones. You can easily make your iPad or iPhone stand anywhere
你就可以把你的iPad或者是iPhone放在任何地方
with a flat surface
我要把它放在我床边桌子的侧面上
I’m totally gonna make mine on the side of my bedside table cuz horizontal
因为横着看最爽在你的iPad或者是iPhone将要放的地方做上标记
watching is the best. Mark out where your iPad or iPhone will sit
[音乐]
*music*
放你的iPad的话 三个粘钩就足够宽了
Then simply grab three wall hooks that are wide enough to hold your iPad and then
把它们交叉粘在你的床头柜上 你可以用三、四个 挂钩 就像这样
stick them on an alternating pattern you can do four hooks or three like this
粘完挂钩后 把你的iPad从中间穿过去 天啊 瞧瞧
then once it’s done just slip your iPad in and oh my gosh look at it. This is so
真是太棒了
awesome guys
我已经爱上它了
I am in love
前几天 我的视频一小时之内就达到了300万的点击量 小伙伴们有收藏的发推特的
the other day after I hit 3 million actually like literally an hour
都非常有趣 我会随意的选取一些关注者(送出我的礼物)
favoriting and tweeting you guys. So that was so much fun. I’m going to be doing a
不要忘记在推特上关注我哦
random Twitter followers free. So don’t forget to follow me on Twitter and
算起来好像多了一百多人关注
I’m already following like a hundred extra people
所以尽情祈祷吧 也许幸运儿就是你呢 如果这星期你们中的谁得到了奖品 要加WengieCorins的话题告诉我哦
so yeah fingers crossed it’s you. If you guys have any of these during the week, let me know with
你知道的 我喜欢跟你们聊天
the hashtag WengieCorins you know i love stalking you guys. So it has come to that time
到了该说再见的时候了 我会想你们的 回见 拜拜
where I have to say goodbye miss you guys so much. See you soon. Bye

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

perilla

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwyOpjerd_8

相关推荐