ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

11个迹象你是一个中间者 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

11个迹象你是一个中间者

11 Signs You're an Ambivert

〔音乐〕
[music]
〔来学点心理学〕
Psych2GoPsych To Go
在某个时刻时刻你可能会问你自己
At one point or another you might have asked yourself
我是外向呢还是内向呢
“Am I an extrovert or an introvert?”
对于某些人来说 这并不总是一个简单的问题
It’s not always an easy question for some.
有些人认为这完全取决于背景 或者当天他们的感受
Some fell it all depends on the context or how they’re feeling that day.
如果你也是这其中的一员 你就有可能是中间性格者
If you are one of those people, odds are you are an ambivert
这种性格介于外向性格和内向性格之间
Which is somewhere between being an extrovert and an introvert
以下是有所闻的中间性格者的11种迹象
Here are the 11 signs heard in ambivert.
第1点
No.1
总的来说 你比较喜欢结识新朋友 但得有熟人陪在身边
In general, you enjoy meeting new people but in the company of famliar faces.
中间性格的人会比较喜欢结识新朋友 但只喜欢和已经认识的人在一起
Ambiverts enjoy meeting new people but like doing so with people they already know
在特定的情况下 比如说在班上遇到新同学
in situations like classmates meeting a new student
在上班的时候结识新同事或通过朋友结识某个人
meeting a new coworker at work or meeting someone through a friend.
第2点
No.2
当其他人在谈话时提到你时 或者你突然来了兴致
When people address you during conversations, or one of your interests come up,
你会很乐于参与其中
you are happy to join in,
但你也不会介意化身为背景去倾听别人说话
but you also don’t mind being in the background listening to other’s stories.
中间性格的人在在谈话中往往处于被动
Ambiverts tend to be passive in conversation.
当谈论到他们喜欢的内容和主题的时候 他们也会加入其中
But will join in when addressed or subject they like comes up.
第3点
No.3
你会很喜欢享受和朋友在一起但如果是漫长的一天 就可能会觉得精疲力竭
You enjoy spending time with friends but it can be exhausting if it’s a long day.
外向性格的人趋向于花费时间和精力和别人相处
Extroverts tend to feed off the energy of spending time with others
但内向性格的人 很快就会觉得乏累
while introverts can find it exhausting pretty quickly.
中间性格人同样也会觉得疲累,但不至于像内向性格的人那么快就觉得累
Ambiverts can find it exhausting as well but not as quickly as introverts.
第4点
No.4
对于自己想要的东西保持自信又明确 是一个很大的挑战
Being assertive and clear about what you want can be a challenge.
但是如果你全力以赴的话 一定能实现你的目标
But if you put your mind to it,you can do it.
对于中间性格的人和内向性格的人来说 保持自信是一项很艰巨的事情
Being assertive can be daunting for both ambiverts and introverts.
但是有足够的意志力的话 中间性格的人仍然可以做到
but with enough will power, ambiverts can do it.
第5点
No.5
在一段时间内作为社交场合的中心人物 你过得很是愉快
you can be the life of the party for a certain amount of time and really enjoy yourself.
但是当你嗨到某个点时 你的精力开始衰退 你特别想回家
But when you reach a point your energy drops and you kind of really wanna go home
这让我们来到接下来要谈的一点
which leads us to
第6点
No.6
当你到达精力下降点时
When you reach that point of energy drop,
你会发现自己正在静静地观察周围发生的事情
you find yourself quietly observing what’s happening around you
成为派对的旁观者
and becoming more of an observer of the party.
第7点
No.7
这两者都显示出你很有可能是内向的人
Both the things that show you are probably an introvert articles
同时还有一些相关事物表明你可能是一个外向的人
as well as things that show you are probably an extrovert are relatable to you.
如果你发现自己在读这篇文章 且这两点都和与你很相似
If you find yourself reading the articles and relating to bits and pieces from both,
你很有可能是一个 中间性格的人
you are probably an ambivert.
第8点
No.8
你会发现你自己需要些时间来独处和充电
You find youself needing days to be alone and recharge.
但是这样的日子一多反而会让你渴望社交接触和情绪低落
But too many days like this leave you craving social contact and feeling down.
像性格内向的人一样 中间性格的人在社交活动活动中需要自己能支配的自由时间
Like introverts, ambiverts need down time from socializing
但又和外向性格的人一样 过多的自由时间 又会让他们渴望和其他人交流
but like extroverts, too much down time and they start craving interaction with others.
第9点
No.9
在与他人相处时 你会调节自己的精力
You tend to balance out the energy with your company.
举个例子 如果你和一个健谈的人在一起 你就会变的很安静
For instance, if you are with someone who is chatty you tend to be quiet,
如果你和一个很安静的人在一起 你就会变得很健谈
and if you are with soneone who is quiet you tend to be chatty.
第10点
No.10
当然 你可能不是房间里最外向的人
Well, you might not be the most extroverted person in the room,
你会注意到社交暗示 而这些却是被其他人所忽视的
you do notice social cues some others tend to miss.
你可能没有全程参与
You might not be participating in everything
但你仍然能从你周围的人身上读懂那些社交暗示
you could still read social cues from the others around you.
第11点
No.11
在特定的场合中 你喜欢引起别人的注意
In certain situations you like the attention
但是通常情况下你不喜欢被聚焦
but in general you don’t like the spot light.
在生活的舞台上 大多数时间你喜欢充当观众
In live theater terms you like to be in the audience most of the time.
但也会有些时候你想要成为舞台上的主角
But there are some times you would like to be the lead on stage.
如果你是个中间性格的人 请将这11点特征传播开来
So spread the 11 signs you are an ambivert.
“外向 中间性格和内向性格” 你属于哪个呢
Where do you fall on the “Extrovert, Ambivert and Introvert” spectrum?
参与下方的讨论 让我们了解你的想法
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
一定要喜欢和订阅哦来Psych2go观看更多的视频
Be sure to like and subscribe, see more videos from Psych2Go.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有没有这样一种情况?你觉得自己既外向又内向呢?其实真相可能是你是一个中间者。快来这里瞧一瞧,这十一点特征有没有中招?

听录译者

欠你的两毛五oli

翻译译者

BCA

审核员

译学馆审核员N

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdd74Gjqogo

相关推荐