ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在高速摄像机拍摄下的时速一百英里的遥控车 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在高速摄像机拍摄下的时速一百英里的遥控车

100mph RC Car in Slow Motion - 4K - The Slow Mo Guys

大家好 我是盖夫
Oh hello there, I’m Gav.
啊哈 我是丹
Aha “Ooh ‘ello, I’m Dan!”
哦 你好
Oh ‘ello.
我们是“慢动作兄弟”
We’re the Slow Mo Guys.
嗯 我们坐下了
Um… We’ve sat down.
如果你想坐 随便坐吧
Take a seat yourself, if you want.
如果我们…… 没必要站着
No need to stand, if we’re…
-他们为什么要站着 -我不知道
-Why would they be stood there – I don’t know.
站在电脑前
at the computer.
他们像这样“哦 慢动作兄弟拍的视频”
They’re like “Oh a Slow Mo Guys video!”
“我就站着看这个视频”
“I’ll just stand up to watch this.”
几个月前 Traxxas非常好心地给了我们这个车
A few months ago, we were very kindly given this car, by Traxxas.
恩 它能够跑一百码
Uh, it goes a hundred miles an hour-
(快得像个)“怪物”
BEAST.
我们用它是因为它是我在网上能够找到的最快的车
We used it because it was the fastest car I could find, on the internet.
我们当时拍摄时 遇到过一个问题
And we had a problem, while we were filming it
在视频里 音频太棒了(反语)
in that, the audio was too good.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
十分清楚……(反语)
Crystal clear…
可以说 好到听的时候能震破你的耳膜
Sort of, so good that it would hurt your ears, to listen to.
在“慢动作兄弟”视频里经常这样……
Often the case on a Slow Mo Guys video…
就拿下面这个例子来说:
Here’s an example of it:
(很大的沙沙风声)
(LOUD RUSTLING WIND)
懂了吧?
See what I mean?
恩 懂了
Yeah, very clear.
听起来非常清楚……(反语)
Sounds very clear…
所以我们要录制一个声音更差的
So what we’re going to do is make a new intro for you
新的介绍视频
that is worse sounding.
我们觉得必须做的第一件事是自己遥控
First thing we thought we have to do is test out the speed, by driving it…
测出它的速度
at myself.
对 每小时一百码……
Yeah, a hundred miles an hour…
如果控制一个时速一百码的物体径直向你自己的腿冲来 你再从它身上跳过去岂不是爽爆了
I thought “Wouldn’t it be cool, if you could jump over a, a one hundred mile an hour object coming straight at your own legs.”
当时感觉“对 所以我必须自己遥控它等它靠近再跳过去…”然后“啊 还得转个180度”
I was like “Yeah. So I have- wait, I have to drive it at myself and jump…” and then you were like “Ah, also do a 180.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
所以我必须跳起来在空中旋转180度一直控制车速保持在一百码
So I had to jump, turn in the air still controlling the car, at a hundred miles an hour.
(遥控车加速驶来的声音)
(Increasing sound of RC car)
(惊叫声)
(Exclamation)
喔!
Whoo!
它……它恐怖不?
Wa- was that scary?
简直反人类
It’s pretty weird.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(动听的音乐和低沉隆隆的车声)
(Pleasant music with an undertone of a deep rumbling vehicle)
接着 我们决定看看“车撞翻看起来是怎样的?”
Next, we decided “What would a crash look like?”
所以丹遥控这车从柏油路撞进草丛里
So Dan drove the car from the flat tarmac onto the grass
我在高时速下抓拍到了车 这就是它撞翻的样子!
and I tracked it, in high speed, this is what it looked like!
喔!
Whoa!
(呵呵笑)
(Chuckling)
(再次播放动听音乐 和车撞翻的声音)
(Pleasant music again, with sounds of crashing blows)
专业的007式翻车效果
Serious James Bond flips there.
看起来很酷
Looked pretty cool.
对 撞在草上 从空中飞过
Yeah, kicked up the grass, flying through the air.
我已经在现实生活中做过了 我建议你最好看遥控车 而不是你坐在车里
I’ve done it in real life and let me tell you It’s better to watch it when it’s a remote control car, not you in the car.
你当时是在摆弄收音机吗?
Fiddlin’ with the radio, weren’t ya?
对 我告诉别人它是一头野兽并且我要转向来躲开它 但是我注意力全在收音机上 没有专心开车 于是开进了灌木丛
Yeah, I told people it was an animal and I swerved to avoid it but I was literally just playing with the radio, not paying attention and I span it backwards, into a bush.
做得不错
Well done there.

Yep.
还不错
Good work.
接下来我们很机智地在路中间撒一堆粉末遥控这车完全从中穿过去
Next up we thought it would be a good idea to pour a lump of flour onto the road and drive, either over it or through it.
而且这些粉末颗粒应该看起来很酷炫
Either way, the particles of flour should look cool.
好 为了展现这辆车的速度我要把这整袋粉末倒在这里…
Okay so to help show the speed of this car I’m gonna plonk down an entire bag of flower here…
…在高速摄像机下看车撞散粉末
…and watch it get obliterated, in Slow Mo.
(大风声和满意的“嘭”的撞击声)
(Loud wind and satisfying ‘pop’ of the impact)
(动听的音乐)
(Pleasant music)
(慢动作下的“嘭”声)
(Slow Mo ‘pop’)
(动听的音乐)
(Pleasant music)
(低沉的遥控车轰鸣声)
(Groaning roar of the RC car)
实际上我们主要是在那拍摄喷火器视频
We were actually mainly out there filming the flamethrower video
无论如何 视频的音频全是好的
of which, all of the audio is fine, somehow.
额 我们在弄这个的时候风一定是变大了
The, uh, wind must’ve kicked up while we were doing this one.
所以 你又穿上了消防衣
So you, uh, suited up again.

Yep.
我们遥控着车从火中穿过
And we drove the car, through the flames.
(动听的音乐)
(Pleasant music)
(慢动作打滑声)
(Slow Mo skidding sound)
说到这里 无论如何我们还没毁掉这东西
So at this point, we haven’t broken this thing, yet somehow.
所以我觉得最后一步是毁掉它
So I felt like, the finale was clear.
直接拿另一辆来
Just get another one.
再拿一个同类型的遥控车
Get a second one of these bad boys.
这个新的是透明的 很明显当撞上另一辆时我们可以看到里面的每个零件
This one’s all see-through, obviously so we can see the individual ‘bits’ when it crashes into this one.
让它们来次正面对撞
We went for, a, head-on collision.
“梆”
‘BANG’
喔~
Oooooh
(动听音乐和碰撞声)
(Pleasant music and CRASH sound)
(侧滑)
(Skidding)
啊 轮胎都被挤进去了
Aww that wheel is wedged.
你看
Up there.
车里面?
In the car?
对!
Yeah!
被推进车里了
It’s shoved up inside.
我的小宝贝!
My beauty!
我们当时拍摄时 我在想
So when we were filming that, I thought…
“我们拍视频牺牲了小东西”
“little bit wasteful, what we did there”.
可以说这遥控车质量很给力
Some, sort of, very high performance RC cars.
绝对真爱啊
Definitely for enthusiasts.
但是我还是要说 无论何时我看见一辆遥控车
But I’ve got to say, whenever I see a RC car…
我总在想…
I always think…
如果两辆车撞在一起是怎样一种场景?
What would it look like if two slammed into each other?
我知道人们想要一辆这种车然后心里在想“啊 我真的很想用另一辆撞它 但是这是我自己的车啊 我做不到”
I know, that people that want one of these cars and use these cars would be like “Augh i really wanna crash one into it, but i just can’t do it because it’s mine.”
“它是我的一件装备”
“It’s my, piece of kit.”
就像“我真的想撞毁一辆…可我不想撞自己的”
Like “I really wanna crash one… I don’t wanna crash mine!”
对 我们已经在慢动作下展示给你们看了
Yeah, we’ve done it for you, in slow motion.
对 如果你想这样做那就太浪费了但是现在你不必毁掉自己的去试验了
Yeah, so it is wasteful, but now you don’t have to experiment and damage your own goods, if you were thinking of it.
值了…
Worth it…
可能你并不会 但是…
You probably weren’t, but…
我总是对毁坏这种事着迷
I’m always fascinated by destruction.
给Traxxus一个大大的么么哒 感谢他们送我们两辆免费的车然后还修好它们
A big WET thanks to Traxxus, for giving us two free cars and then repairing them for us.
他们把它们放进侠盗猎车手车库然后运回去
They put them into the GTA garage and drove it back out
对 怎么进就怎么出
Yeah, just like straight in and out.
恩 非常感谢他们对这个视频的赞助
Um, very much appreciate it for the use of this video
然后呢 希望你们能够喜欢这个视频
And, uh, hopefully you got some enjoyment out of it too.
尽情地关注我们的推特吧买些装备还有…
Feel free to follow us on Twitter, buy some smerch and uh…
另一种渠道
Second channel.
所以这也是第二种渠道!
So there’s a second channel too!
是的
Yep.
(鸟鸣声 远处的车 微风拂过 鞋打滑)
(Birds tweeting, cars in the distance and a slight tussle of the wind, a shoe skidding.)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

The Slow Mo Guys用高速摄像机拍摄时速一百英里的遥控车,慢动作下展示这款遥控车

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Luke

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pglMl92P-OA

相关推荐