未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10种迹象表明一个内向者在生你的气

10 Ways To Tell if an Introvert Is Mad At You

Psych2Go
Psych2Go
10种你已经惹怒内向者的迹象
10 ways to tell you you’ve ticked off an introvert.
大家都明白 不应该激怒内向者
We all agree that we shouldn’t tick off introverts.
我们都干过这事 尤其是对亲近的人
We’ve all done it, especially family and friends.
关键在于自发地察觉你是不是惹火了他们
The problem is knowing when you’ve ticked them off.
为什么要在意这点呢
Why should this even matter to you?
如果惹他们生气的话 难免受到针对
Because if you tick off an introvert, you’ve made an enemy for your life.
尽管内向者不像外向者喜怒形于色
Although not as verbal or out there about their angry extroverts,
但他们发起火来一般更危险
introverts usually are more dangerous
因为他们不会把情绪表现出来
because they don’t wear their hearts on their sleeves.
如果你也是内向者 你会认同某些迹象的
If you are an introvert, you’ll recognize some of these signs.
若你有内向的家人 朋友
If your family or friends are introverts,
你会想起他们过去生气时的一些表现的
you’ll remember these signs from past incidences.
有10种微妙的信号表明你惹毛了内向者
Here’re 10 subtle signs that you’ve ticked off an introvert.
1 当内向者答语是简单的词句的时
1. The introvert responds with one word.
谢谢 对 不 好 之类
“Thank”, “Yes”, “No”, “Fine”, etc.
不同于外向者会让外界了解他们的感受
Unlike extroverts who let the whole world know exactly how they are feeling,
内向者缄默并以短句回应外界
introverts shut down and resort to one-word sentences.
这种表达方式对他们有两种好处
One word answers help them in two ways.
当他们不愿回应时 回答短句能
1. One-word answers stop people pestering them
避免在自己不回答时 旁人问东问西
by asking what’s wrong if they don’t respond.
同时 这种方式也在说 离远点
and 2, one-word answers mean: go away.
当内向者面无表情的托辞离开
You may not see it as anger,
或者强颜欢笑的以短句作答
as the introvert maybe almost emotionless
你可能没有发觉到 他们已经生气了
as they tell you off or fake happiness with their one-word answers.
2 不接你电话
2. The introvert doesn’t answer your calls.
这通常被视作冷处理
This is simply known as the silent treatment.
比起外向者喋喋不休
While extroverts want to shout your ear off,
让你明白你哪里得罪了他
letting you know exactly how you messed up.
内向者甚至不想搭理你
Introverts don’t want to deal with you at all
因为你让他们心情压抑
because you stress them out.
他们不想跟你有任何纠葛
They want nothing to do with you
并会想方设法来避免 当面交谈甚至通话
and will avoid speaking to you face-to-face or over the phone at all costs.
在原谅你之前 他都会把你排除在圈外
They cut you out of their life until they’ve forgiven you
直到他不再计较你对他们的冒犯
or gotten over whatever you did to cause them to go silent on.
3 假装一切如常
3. The introvert pretends everything is okay.
这情形再常见不过
This is a classic one
他们以此来逃避令人不悦的对峙
because they use this to completely avoid the situation altogether
而且将这种回应方式与简短回答配合使用
and combine this reaction with one-word answers.
被动攻击行为是内向型行为的典型标志
Passive-aggressive behavior is a hallmark of introverted behavior.
内向者更倾向皮笑肉不笑
Introverts would rather fake smile,
避免与你打交道
interact with you as little as possible,
恨不能马上远离你
get the hell away from you pronto.
他们宁可礼貌地告辞也不愿相互对峙
They hate confrontation and would rather be polite and leave,
以此来保持清静 节省精力
then save their peace and have their energy drained
他们决不会尝试努力解决问题
from trying to resolve the matter.
4 对小事大发雷霆
4. The introvert blows up over small things.
内向者倾向克制自己的情绪
Introverts naturally bottle up their feelings.
可即便是他们 也会有忍耐极限
However even they have their limits,
你很可能就是那个惹他们爆发的倒霉鬼
you could be the unfortunate one that pushes their button.
前一秒还相安无事 转眼就会气急败坏地朝你大吼
One minute they’re fine, the next they’re screaming their lungs at you.
你应该知道 怒气爆发的关键
What’s important to know about this burst of anger is that
是平静表面下长久的蓄势
it’s been bubbling under the surface for A LONG TIME.
这爆发可能是无理取闹
It may appear to come from nowhere
也可能是由于琐事
and could be over something trivial,
但这都不是根本原因
but this is not the case.
内向者已经无法忍受了
The introvert has reached their limit.
5 拒绝你的帮助
5. The introvert refuses help.
拒绝帮助是内向者的典型表现
Typically introverts refuse help from anyone,
亲朋好友也不能幸免
even well-meaning friends and family
这纯粹是因为内向者喜欢独自处事
simply because they love going it alone.
然而 他们也会接受
They will, however,
他们敬仰和包容的人伸出的援手
accept help from those who they tolerate or admire.
如果内向者拒绝你的帮助 那么可以确定
You’ll know for a fact that you’ve messed up with an introvert
你已经惹到他了
when they refuse your help.
即便有时他们这样做毫无理由
Even when there’s no legitimate reason for them to do so.
即便你的帮助举足轻重
Even if they desperately need your help
他们也会拒绝 因为他们不想被你影响
they’ll refuse because they don’t wanna be infected by your presence.
比如他们扭到了脚时
For example, if you were to try to help an introvert to the ambulance
你想帮把他们抬上救护车
after they sprained their ankle,
他们可能在回绝你后独自蹒跚
they might shrug you off and limp to the ambulance on their own.
6 态度冷漠
6. Apathy.
生气时内向者将这当作克制
Some introverts use this as a way to shut down.
他们冷峻的外表隐藏了内心的怒火
Their calm exterior nature hides their fiery anger inside.
他们对一切漠不关心
They just don’t care about anything.
以前激起他们热情的东西
Things they were enthusiastic about
突然对他们无足轻重
become all of a sudden unimportant,
随便 成了他们的口头禅
and “whatever” becomes their favorite new word.
如果只是你被这样对待
You know for sure they’re apathetic to you
你就会体会到这种冷漠
if you’re the only one affected by it.
因为他们不爱用语言表达
Because they don’t like being verbal,
这会让他们卷入社会关系并暴露于人群之中
which would lead to social interaction and having to reveal their intereactions.
内向者对你的冷漠可能是
Introverts will be apathetic to you in a
我生气了 或 我出了点状况
“I’m angry” or “something’s wrong”,
等类似不明说的言语中
kind of way without saying it.
他们的行为却表达出截然相反的意思
Their actions will say the complete opposite.
7 埋头工作
7. The introvert retreats into their work.
这个信号无疑表明你惹恼他们了
This is a sure sign introverts are majorly ticked off at you.
他们乐此不疲的投入工作
They are quite happy to dive into work,
甚至沉溺其中 以此作为逃避的方式
drown in it, and see it as a welcome escape,
特别是远离惹火他们的人
especially from someone has ticked them off.
有时在工作场合
In the workplace, for example,
他们会婉拒与你的午餐
you’d see it by the way they’ve canceled a lunch date with you
借口是工作太忙
because they’ve got too much work to do.
在学校也不跟你一起玩
At school they stopped hanging out with you
因为有许多作业要做
because they’ve got too much homework.
在恋爱中则会有
In relationships, it could be an excuse like
我今晚必须加班 之类的借口
“I have to work late tonight”.
这是他们表达有更好的消遣来替代你的方式
It’s their way of saying they don’t need you and have better things to do.
他们只用借口搪塞你
They’re just using an excuse to do so.
8 仅仅发短信或邮件交流
8. The introvert only wants to communicate by text or email.
内向者不惜一切来避开跟讨厌的人的谈话
There are introverts that avoid talking to someone they hate at all costs,
如果这不可避免 他们会变得特别沮丧
and get frustrated if they have to hear said person’s voice.
还好在信息时代下
Thanks to the digital age,
交流可以局限于发邮件或短信
communication can be kept to email and texting.
假如你给一个内向者打电话并发短信
Say you call an introvert and leave a message,
他们宁可回复你的短信
they’ll respond to the message
也不愿意接听本来能接听的电话
when they could have answered the phone, but they chose not to.
他们会找一些蹩脚的借口来解释拒接电话
They could also offer up lame excuses about why they didn’t answer the phone like
如 我刚刚在洗澡
“I just got out of the shower”,
又或者 抱歉 我手机静音了
or “Sorry, my phone was on silent”.
如果这不是一次两次 而是常常发生
If this happens continuously, not occasionally,
那你已经得罪了这个内向者
then you’ve rubbed the introvert on the wrong side.
9
Nine.
对你的宠物比对你更亲切
The introvert seems to treat your pets better than you.

Ouch.
比起人来 内向者有时跟动物更合得来
Introverts and animals get along better than introverts and humans at times.
动物不需要太多对话交流
Animals don’t expect much from you in the form of conversation
只安静地坐在你旁边享受你的陪伴
and are happy sitting in silence enjoying your company.
假如你养了只宠物 一个内向朋友串门时
Let’s say you have a pet and your introvert friend comes over.
他更加关注宠物
If they pay more attention to your pet,
而不愿跟你有眼神交流
avoiding eye contact with you,
或对你说的话心不在焉
or not in a bored manner about what you’re saying,
那你肯定惹到他们了
then you’ve definitely annoyed them.
他们甚至会与你的宠物有更多的交流
They’ll even say more to your pet than you.
10 渴望独处
10. The introvert wants to be alone.
没有什么比 让我静静
Nothing says “leave me alone”,
更能让内向者找到独处的机会
like an introvert isolating themselves from others.
独处对内向者来说意义重大
Alone time is essential for an introvert
这使他们恢复精力并释放压力
to recharge and release stress.
这有点难以察觉
This is a tough one
因为你不知道内向者想要独处的原因
because you don’t know whether the introvert wants to be alone.
是因为你惹了他
Because you’ve ticked them off,
还是他最近诸事不顺
or if everything around them is ticking them off.
如果你想确认这是不是你的问题
If you want to know for sure whether you’re the problem,
看看他在人群中如何对你
watch how they react in a group of people.
如果在你加入后他突然借故离开
If you come on the scene and all of a sudden they want to leave,
你都来不及打招呼
left before you can even say hi,
那是你惹到他了
then it’s you, buddy.
这十种迹象灵验吗?
How is that for 10 signs you’ve ticked off an introvert?
你能辨认出其中一些吗
Did you recognize some of them,
或有别的发现吗?
or were some new?
在下方把你的经历分享出来吧
Share your comments below about your experiences with ticking off introverts.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

与内向者的交流有没有让你有点苦恼 看看这个视频吧

听录译者

川涼

翻译译者

洛洛

审核员

审核团审核员XD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QIq7xgY7ZE

相关推荐