ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

十种减少浪费的妙招 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

十种减少浪费的妙招

10 Ways to Reduce Waste | Zero Waste for Beginners

大家好 欢迎回到Lavendaire
Hi everyone. Welcome back to Lavendaire.
今天的视频讲的是如何减少生活中的垃圾
Today’s video is on how to live with less waste
这个视频适用于
So it’s a video for
那些想进入零浪费生活方式的初学者
beginners who are looking to get into the zero waste lifestyle,
也适用于
and it’s just a video for
任何想深入了解自己对环境影响情况的人
anyone who wants to be more conscious of their environmental footprint.
我很高兴能在这段视频里和Ecosia合作
I am so, so thrilled to be partnering with Ecosia on this video.
Ecosia是一个搜索引擎
Ecosia is a search engine
它能在你进行网上搜索的同时种树
that plants trees as you search the web,
我认为这是有史以来最酷的概念
and I think it’s just the coolest concept ever.
它的运行方式和其他任何的搜索引擎一样
The way it works is just like any other search engine.
所以你可以用Ecosia进行网上搜索
So you can use Ecosia to search something on the web
然后搜索广告也会和你的搜索结果一起出现
and then the search ads will come up with your results.
这些搜索广告给他们带来收入
And with those search ads, they get income,
同时他们会捐出收入的80%用于种树
and with their income, they donate 80% to planting trees.
所以我觉得平均搜索45次就会有一棵树被种下
So I think, on average, 45 searches will plant one tree.
目前我已经用了Ecosia大约三个月
And I’ve been using Ecosia for about three months now,
大概进行了五百次搜索
and I have about five hundred searches.
所以 如果你计算一下
So if you calculate it,
我觉得我可能已经种了十一棵树
I think I’ve planted maybe eleven trees
这真是太棒了
which is so awesome,
你知道你正在做一些好事
just knowing that you’re doing something good
并且只需正常上网搜索就行了
just by doing what you would normally do with the internet.
所以这件事每个人都可以做
So this is something that everybody can apply.
每个人都可以从现在开始使用它
Everybody can start using this now,
你真的可以产生影响
and you’ll truly make an impact.
因此我把Ecosia种树的相关视频
So there are a lot of resources that I’ll link down below:
以链接形式放在了视频下方
videos of Ecosia doing their work, planting their trees.
他们有着极高的透明度
And they’re really big on transparency
这也是我喜欢和支持他们的原因
which is what I love and why I upport them,
因为你能清楚的知道他们的资金流向
so that you know exactly where their money is going to,
我很信任他们
so I fully trust them.
没错 我实在是太爱这个搜索工具了
And I, yeah, I love this thing so much.
你可以在电脑或手机上使用Ecosia
So you can use Ecosia on your computer or on your phone.
他们有苹果系统和安卓系统的手机应用
They have a mobile app for iOS and Android.
并且很酷的是
And what’s really cool is
截止今年六月他们已经种了一千万颗树
they’ve already planted 10 million trees this June,
并且还有一个到2020年栽种10亿颗树的目标
and they have a goal to plant one billiontrees by 2020,
我觉得这非常鼓舞人心
which I think is super inspiring.
如果你对这件事感兴趣 请一定要去看看
So definitely check them out if you’re interested in this sort of thing.
正如你所见 我非常支持它
As you can tell, I am super behind it.
好了 我们来看看其它的环保方法
Alright, so moving onto other ways you can be environmentally-friendly.
以下是十种减少生活垃圾的方法
Here are ten ways to live with less waste.
首先 了解废物管理的五个R原则很重要
First, it’s important to know the five R’s of waste management:
按顺序是拒绝 减少 再利用 回收 和降解
refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle, and rot, in that order.
今天 我将从拒绝说起
Today, we’ll start with refuse.
拒绝是零浪费生活方式的首要原则
Refusing is the first rule to living a zero waste lifestyle.
把乱七八糟的东西放在家里之前先思考一下
Think before accepting any clutter into your home.
拒绝传单 垃圾邮件 免费赠品
Turn down flyers and junk mail, freebies,
派对小礼品和任何其他垃圾
party favors, and any other junk
这些东西很可能会被丢进垃圾桶
that will most likely go into the trash.
美国人每年要扔掉100亿的食品塑料袋
Each year, Americans throw away 100 billion plastic grocery bags
大约需要1000年的时间去分解
which take about 1000 years to break down.
请不要再使用塑料袋以增加它的市场需求
Instead of accepting plastic bags and creating more demand for them,
而要尽可能使用可重复布袋甚至不用袋子
use reusable cloth bags or even no bag, when possible.
我曾经以为
I used to think that
使用塑料袋装果蔬是强制性的
it was mandatory use these plastic bags for your fruits and vegetables,
但是最近我发现你可以用自己的袋子甚至不用袋子
but I recently discovered you can just use your own bag or even no bag,
这样做会更好 为什么要带额外的塑料袋回家呢?
which is even better because why bring home extra plastic?
你也可以带你自己的罐子去杂货店
You could also bring your own jars to grocery stores
以免带任何不必要的塑料容器回家
to avoid bringing home any unnecessary plastic containers.
我喜欢以散装出售商品的杂货店
I love when grocery stores sell things in bulk
因为这样很容易做到零浪费
so that it’s really easy to do some zero waste shopping.
你可以提前称量你罐子的重量
You can either weigh your jars at the front beforehand,
或者带一个相同的罐子
or bring an extra of the same jar
这样就可以在结账的时候一起称重
so you can weight it at checkout.
下一个方法 为了避免使用一次性的吸管
Next, instead of using a one-time disposable plastic straw,
你可以彻底拒绝吸管
you can either refuse the straw completely,
或者使用丙烯酸或钢制的吸管来代替它
or use an acrylic or steel straw instead.
我喜欢用吸管喝冰沙
I personally like to drink my smoothies with a straw,
为了这个特殊的目的 我有一根丙烯酸吸管
so I have this acrylic straw for that specific purpose.
不要在厨房里使用这种塑料保鲜膜
Instead of using this plastic cling wrap in your kitchen
来保存你的食物和剩菜
to preserve your food and leftovers,
你可以使用可重复又耐用的食品包装袋
switch to using this sustainable and reusable food wrap.
这些都是天然、有机、可降解的
These are all natural, organic, and compostable.
我认为它们由黄蜡制成
I believe they’re made out of beeswax,
并且有很好的保鲜效果
and they actually do a really good job at keeping your food fresh,
在我看来它甚至比塑料保鲜膜还好
even better than plastic in my opinion.
为了避免买一次性塑料水瓶
Instead of buying disposable plastic water bottles,
你可以选择可重复使用的水瓶
opt for a reusable water bottle
这样你可以一次又一次地使用
that you can fill up again and again.
你水杯的材质的最好选择可能是玻璃和钢
Glass and steel are probably best for your water bottle,
我用的是一种不含BPA的塑料瓶
but I’m using this BPA-free plastic bottle
因为我男朋友以前卖这种塑料瓶
because my boyfriend used to sell them
并且我们现在还有很多
and we have a ton of them left over.
因此 如果你已经拥有 请尽可能使用它们
So if you have them already, reuse what you can.
尽量避免使用一次性餐具
Do your best to avoid using disposable utensils.
相对的 你可以从家带镀银餐具
Instead, you can bring silverware from home
或使用由不锈钢或竹子做的便携式餐具
or use portable utensils made out of stainless steel or bamboo.
每年有超过47亿不能生物降解的塑料牙刷
Over 4.7 billion plastic toothbrushes that will never biodegrade
被倾倒进垃圾填埋场和海洋中
are dumped in landfills and oceans each year.
所以你可以带来巨大的影响
So you can make a huge impact
仅仅通过将塑料牙刷
just by switching out your plastic toothbrush
换成耐用的竹子牙刷
for a sustainable bamboo boothbrush.
回想一下你这一生中所用的塑料牙刷
Think of all the plastic toothbrushes that you use in one lifetime.
再想象一下 如果你完全放弃塑料牙刷
And imagine avoiding that waste completely,
使用可降解的牙刷 会是什么样的情形
just by switching to something that’s biodegradable and compostable.
一次性的经期产品也会产生很多浪费
Disposable period products also create so much waste.
一个女人在一生中平均会扔掉
The average woman throws away
多达300磅的卫生巾 棉条和涂抹器
up to 300 pounds of pads, tampons, and applicators in her lifetime.
相对的 可以试下月经杯
Instead, try using a menstrual cup.
月经杯由医疗级硅胶制成
Menstrual cups are made out of medical grade silicone
一杯能够供你使用长达十年
and one cup can last you up to ten years
这相当不可思议
which is pretty amazing.
最后 减少你带回家的纸的数量
Lastly, reduce the amount of paper you bring into your home
尽可能地切换到无纸化
by switching to paperless whenever possible.
无纸化你的邮件 账单 笔记和你的书
Do this with your mail, your bills, your notes, and your books.
我喜欢用ipad看电子书
I personally love reading eBooks on my iPad,
但我也知道有些人喜欢传统的纸质书
but I know some people love traditional books,
所以请尽你所能来进行无纸化
so just do whatever works for you.
希望你们喜欢这些如何以更少的浪费来生活的技巧
I hope you liked these tips on how to live with less waste.
我只想提醒你们:
I just want to remind you though:
只需一步一个脚印
Just take it one step at a time.
不必对自己太过苛刻
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
因为这是一段旅程
It’s a journey.
重要的是 你对自己生活的环境
All that matters is that you’re becoming aware,
有了更清醒的认识
more conscious of the environment
并且你尽了你的最大的努力 好吗
and you’re doing your best, okay?
我们每个人都在这段旅程的不同节点上
Everyone is at a different point in this journey.
我并不完美
I’m not perfect.
目前我也做不到完全零浪费
I’m totally not zero waste yet.
但是我认为 第一步是要有这个意识
But I think the first step is awareness.
之后 你才会开始一点一点地减少浪费
And then after that, you’ll start to reduce your waste little by little.
所以 让我们来创造一个不批判并热情友好的空间
So let’s create a non-judgmental, welcoming space
来围绕减少浪费这话题展开讨论
where we can just open up the discussion around reducing our waste.
不要去批判那些还没意识到这种生活方式的人
And let’s not judge others who aren’t aware of this lifestyle.
要了解到 每个人都在这段旅程的不同节点
Let’s just understand everyone’s at a different point in our journeys.
你能做的最好的事就是成为别人的榜样
The best thing you can do is just be a living example
展示你希望在这世上看到的举动
of what you want to see in the world,
让你的行动代替你发声
and let your actions speak louder than your words.
环保始于意识
It all begins with awareness
所以让这些意识渗入到你的行动中去吧
and let those awareness seep into your actions,
这样别人就能看到你正在做的事情了
and then others will see what you’re doing
然后他们才会被影响并跟随你
and then they’ll be inspired to follow along.
好了 就这些吧
Alright, that’s it!
如果你还没订阅 请务必订阅
Make sure you subscribe if you haven’t already.
我非常爱你们
I love you so much.
对了 还有:试试Ecosia
And also: Check out Ecosia
因为这是一个开始变得对环境友好的简易方法
for a really easy way to start being more environmentally-friendly,
只需要通过简单的网页搜索
just by searching the web.
好了 很爱很爱你们哦
Alright, love you all so, so much.
我们下期再见!
See you next time. Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频旨在为人们介绍一些如何在日常生活中减少浪费的小妙招

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员_ZB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OagTXWfaXEo

相关推荐