ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

汤姆职场10 | 十步帮你改善房源展示 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

汤姆职场10 | 十步帮你改善房源展示

10 Ways To Improve Your Listing Presentation | #TomFerryShow Episode 10

20多年来 我致力于带给你们最好的商业策略 让你们的生意繁荣向上
For over 20 years I’ve dedicated my life to bring you the very best business building strategies to keep you thriving.
准备好体验你一直在寻找的成功吧 欢迎来到汤姆菲利秀
Get ready to experience the success you’ve been searching for. Welcome to the Tom Ferry show.
大家好欢迎来到 汤姆菲力秀 第十集 终于到两位数啦
Hey everybody, welcome to the Tom Ferry show, episode number ten, we made it to double digits.
今天 我们要来看如何与其他经纪人拉开差距 去拿下上市屋的十个方法
On today’s show, we’re going to look at ten different ideas for you to create a massive degree of separation to win every listing, that’s the game.
我们直接来看看是哪十个点子吧
So let’s jump right into the list.
第一
Number 1
不要忽略任何一个买卖抉择人的重要性 让我问你一个问题
Pre-qualify All Decision Makers.Now, let me ask you a question, if you
如果你为了拿下上市屋 每次会面都全身心地投入
truly are committed to win every listing appointment you go on,
你会不会就把自己定死 只与对方的一个抉择人联系呢
do you put yourself in the situation where you only talk to one of the decision makers?
在你的职业生涯中你有没有试过与其中一个抉择人沟通
Has there ever been a time in your career where you only talked to one?
但是最后却没能拿下这单 因为你没有跟他们的配偶或者是别的抉择人沟通过
Ended up not getting the listing because you didn’t talk to the spouse or the other decision maker?
这是很大的一个错误 你要保证你跟每个跟这个房屋有关系的人都沟通过了
That’s the cardinal sin, that’s a no-no. You want to make sure you talk to everybody that’s involved,
大问题是关于价值诱导
and the big question is that value elicitation question,
你觉得你选择的房屋经纪人能代表你看中的东西吗
what’s important to you about the agent you choose to represent you.
这是一个价值诱导问题
what’s important to you about the agent you choose to represent you. That value elicitation question.
这会引出他们告诉你他们看重的是什么
It’s gonna get all of their value,essentially they are going to answer the question,
然后你就能出现在他们面前 牢牢扣住他们的需求与他们沟通
Hey,when you show up will you sell me this way
就是这么厉害 这是第一点
It’s that good it’s that powerful.that’s number 1
第二 你要不断调整你的销售目标去迎合客户的需要
Nunber 2,you gonna Tailor Your Marketing Proposal obviously to their needs.
首先你不能忽视他们 然后你要发现对他们来说什么是重要的 他们期望渴望什么
So you’re pre-qualifying up here to find out what’s important to them, what are their expectations, what are their desires?
他们想要很多的打印资料吗 还是说他们想上网看
Do they want lots of print, do they want online?
还是说他们根本不关心这些他们只想知道结果
Do they not care about any of that stuff and they just want the result?
你得发现他们看重什么
You have to find out exactly what’s important to them,
然后调整你销售的提议去迎合他们的需求 他们的标准
and then tailor make that marketing proposal to match their needs and their criteria.
所以我们不能都放进一锅煮 而是要提供定制服务
So, we’ve got to get a little less boiler plate and get a lot more customized.
第三 拍摄 即将上市 的视频
Number 3 you wanna Shoot a “Coming Soon” Video
理想状态是在房子前面拍摄 然后寄给你 记得 Spreengs吧
Ideally in front of the house, and then mail it to you. Remember Spreengs, S-P-R-E-E-N-G-S,
这是一家很棒的公司 在里面你能买到
that’s that really cool little company where you can buy
一个盒子 你把你的材料都放进盒子里 然后当他们打开盒子的时候 里面有个屏幕
a box right,and you can put all your materials inside it and when they open up the box, there’s a video screen.
不是很贵的那种 只是一个卡片那样的 当你打开盒子的时候视频就开始放映了
I like the really inexpensive ones, it’s just the card where you open it up and there’s your video playing,
你看过这样的吧
you’ve seen these before.
但是 这是拉开差距的手段 让你在竞争者中出彩的手段
But again, it’s a degree of separation, it’s a way to have you stand out amongst the competition.
如果所有人都用手写笔记
If everyone writes a handwritten note
然后你在视频中出现在他们的房子前面说
And you go stand in front of their house and say,
hi 我是BANANNA地产的汤姆菲力 这套有着三房两浴室的殖民时代风格的房子很美吧 在角落还有巴拉巴拉
Hi,I am Tom Ferry with Bananna real estate. This beautiful charming 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms colonial right of the corner with hamahama and nananana
在接下来的两周的这套房子马上就要上市了
It’s gonna be on the market coming soon in the next 2 weeks.
你们知道的 这个社区里的房子都卖的很快
And as you,with homes in this community they sell very quickly
很多人都对这里的房子感兴趣 而且两周内就上市了 如果你提前获得购买渠道
With lots of interested parties. so this property coming onto market in 2 weeks,so if you want advanced access,
巴拉巴拉 你明白我的意思吧
Etc. Etc. You got the idea right?
你拍摄一个即将上市的视频
You record this coming soon video
加上你的营销提议 把车子放上你的营销提议 你的预先诱导一揽子计划
And with your marketing proposal you put that car on the top of the marketing proposal,your pre-eliciting package,
这能改变很多东西
And that’s a major game-changer
第四 现在我们经常对我们的高端客户做一件事
Then number 4, you wanna create, now we do this a lot on the high-end of our clients.
我觉得你也可以对你的客户这样做
I think you should be doing it with every client,
那就是 你要建立一个代表象征
You are gonna Create an Avatar,right?
可以是这个房子理想的客户或者买家
The ideal clients the ideal buyer for this home
当你给你的客户做展示的时候 在你的营销提议中
So when you’re presenting to the customer, and inside your marketing proposal
你就能让他们看到你做事跟别人是如何不同的
you can show them that you do things differently from everybody else in the market.
比如 我准备进去然后 比如说这一套房子的理想买家是一对新婚夫妇
For example, I’m going to go in and say, well, the ideal buyer for this home is probably a newlywed couple,
可能他们的孩子快要出生或者已经出生了
maybe they’ve got a child, maybe a child on the way, they’re buying this
他们要买这套位于镇子高地的 三房两浴室的殖民式房子
three-bedroom, two-bath colonial in the move-up part of town,
比如说他们不考虑公寓大楼
out of a condo as an example,
这样的人在脸书上 在市场上
that person on Facebook, in my marketplace,
有75000人那么多 15000人
there’s seventy-five hundred of them, or there’s fifteen thousand of them
都在我们的本地市场 然后你就能跟你的客户先生或者客户小姐说
right here in our local marketplace. And you can then say to Mr. and Mrs. Seller,
我完全了解这类型的买家因为我根据他们是什么样的人创造出了一个代表象征
I know the exact type of buyer because I’ve created an avatar based on who they are,
我在脸书上已经做好功课了 现在告诉你 他们其中31000人
and I’ve already done some research on Facebook to let you know, there’s thirty-one thousand of them,
在我今晚把你的房子上市这会 我和我的营销团队就会回去
and the moment you list your home with me tonight, my marketing team and I are going to go back
直接给他们发特别制定的针对性很强的广告
and run very specific strategic ads directly to them,
把他们从脸书上直接拉到你家门口
driving them in their native world, Facebook, right back to your home.
这就是你想要的卖房子策略吗 对了 你找我找对了
Is that the kind of marketing you’re looking for? Boom, shakalaka, you with me?
我们快到最后一行了 我现在有点激动
You are at the end of the form I am getting a little excited
看看第五个
Look at number 5 here we go,number 5
准时或者提早到 确保最终那一下你有个好状态
Be On Time be early and ultimately be In The Right State
你有没有试过与客户约见
So, again, has there ever been a time where you showed up at a listing appointment and you were, ah,
开车过去 其实已经晚了 你最后路露面的时候是这个样子的
driving in your car and you’re totally late and you finally show up and you’re like,
我看起来怎样
do I look okay?
按门铃
Ding dong.
你难道会想给你做脑科手术的医生这样出现在你面前吗
Is that the kind of state that you want your brain surgeon to show up in,
或者是你的律师 我可不想我的房地产经纪人这样出现在我面前
your attorney to show up in? I certainly don’t want my real estate professional to show up that way.
你要表现地从容潇洒 精力充沛 感觉脸好 把所有记录客户的需求的资料都预先看过一遍了
want you to show up with a swagger, with great energy, feeling good, having reviewed everything inside your pre-qualifications to know what my needs are.
你完完全全准备好才准时出现在房子卖家面前 最好还能提早到 不管是在体力上还是在精神上
So you show up entirely for me, on time, ideally early, and in the right physical and emotional state
都做好了提供服务的准备 帮助客户达成目标 你懂的
to be of service, to help me, as the homeowner, achieve my goals. You know what I’m talking about.
第六
Number 6
展现你的销售能力 这很关键 首先展现出你的销售成功记录还有别人对你的评价
Present now this key ready,presenting your marketing, your track record and your reviews first.
现在 试试这个套路 如果你想跟别人拉开差距的话 每个人都想从你这里知道一个信息
Now, try on this little script. If I want to create a degree of separation, everybody wants to know one thing from you,
他们的房子值多少钱 然后你打算怎样通过销售拿到他们想卖出的价格
what’s the value of my house, and then, how are you going to get there through marketing.
我相信你会从你的销售计划开始讲
We believe you start with your marketing plan,
你的记录 你成功交易的证据
your track record, your proof of success,
然后别人对你的评价 你引用来推销自己 大概就是说
and then all of your reviews on whichever sites you use, to basically say,
我做更多更好 这里有数据数字统计 线上的线下的等等 还有各种很棒的东西 连你的支票本都没开过
this is how we do it better and more, and here’s the numbers, here’s the data, here’s the stats, online, offline, and all those great things, with check closes along the way.
看出来了吗 这种推销最终只会吸引少数买家去竞争
Can you see that this is the kind of marketing that’s ultimately going to attract the right number of buyers to get the bidding war opportunity you desire,Mr. and Mrs. Seller?
这是意料中的结果 如果他们答应了 你知道接下来会怎样嘛
Of course you do. When they say yes, you know what happened,
他们同意你上市他们的房子
they just said yes to you. They said yes to listing.
然后你给他们看你的交易记录说
Then you show them your track record,saying
我和我的团推 我们的公司在这个地区卖出了很多套房子了
we’ve sold so many homes already in this area, myself, my team, our group, our company etc.
拒绝与客人社交 看起来很好
Social proof, always good.
还有评价 有些人还会说
And then reviews, here’s what other people are saying.
现在 我们知道他们想干什么 他们想问价格
Now, of course, we know what they want to do, they want to talk about price.
有一句话你绝对不能说的那就是
And one of the greatest lines you can ever say is,
先生 小姐 我知道你们想知道价格
Mr. and Mrs. Seller, I know you guys want me to get your price.
你要知道 你雇佣我去推销去协商最佳的交易
But understand, you’re hiring me to market and negotiate the best possible transaction for you.
你雇佣我去推销你的房产
You hire me to market your property to expose it to the largest number
最大限度地让最大数量的潜在买家和他们的经纪人注意到这套房产
Of potential right buyers and agents that are working with those buyers.
这就是你今晚为什么要雇佣我的原因 如果我想的话我能让一千个买房经纪人站到你房门前
So that’s why you hire me tonight,if I want it I could line up a thousand agents outside your door
然而又因为我们一样 都能获取多种上市服务的数据
And because we all have access to the same multiple listing service data
我们都会拿出差不多的价格 差价很小很小
We all gonna present the price,pretty much between 1 to 2 data points
所以重要的是你今晚就要选择一个房地产经纪人 你要选择一个你信得过的人
So it’s important tonight that’s your selecting your real estate professional,you are choosing the person you believe
能把你的房子推销给最多的潜在买家 有道理吧?
Could market your home to the biggest number of potential buyers, does that make sense?
在你展现了你的推销能力 展示交易记录和别人的评价之后 他们才会答应请你
And they of course,if you say yes, you take into presenting marketing,track records,reviews
这时你才成功了
And you know you’ve now done
让他们知道你为他们比别人为他们 做了更多事 这会让他们很开心的
You’ve lighted them up to let you know you have done so much more
然后当你讲到价格的时候
Than everybody else. Then when you do go to price ,
你可能已经看过现在这个视频了 Eddy我觉得我们应该放一个链接
You’ve probably seen the video of this before Eddy maybe we should link up
youtube链接 在这另一个视频中我们又更加深入地讨论了这个话题
Right on the YouTube channel eh,the extra video that we really go deep on this.
但是你还要展示三个价格策略
But You want to present a three price strategy.
在这里你可能会改变用词 但是你要这样想
Now, you might alter the language a little bit, but consider this,
平庸的经纪人走进来说 这是市场对比 这是卖掉的 这是很快就卖掉的 这那又发生了什么
the average agent walks in and says, here’s the comps, here’s what’s sold, here’s what’s pending,and here’s what’s going on, right.
这本来没问题 我们经常这样做
And that’s okay, right, it’s what we’ve always done,
但是你不一样 你是弄潮儿
but you’re different, you’re a gamer.
记得在上一个视频中我说 你要是一个摇滚明星 你做的事是特别的
Remember in the last video,You are a rock star you’re building something special
你正在做一些特别的事 你要与别人拉开差距 你得要明显地..
You’re doing something special.So you’ve got to have degrees of separation, you’ve got to have an obvious
你懂的 她是唯一一个给了我三个价格而不是一个价格的经纪人
well, you know, she was the only one that gave us the three prices versus everybody else gave us one,
准备好了吗 想象一下 先生 小姐
consider, are you ready? Mr. and Mrs. Seller,
在今晚推销你的房产之前我们就要决定什么时候公开你的房子 什么时候去做后续工作
we have to decide tonight in the marketing of your property when we unveil the home and do everything we’re going to do,
让大家都看到你的房子 更重要的是15000名我在脸书上给你看过的代表象征
to have the world see your house. Most importantly, the fifteen thousand avatar that I showed you on Facebook,
我们要决定选择怎样的定价策略
we have to decide what pricing strategy we’re going to choose
将你的房子卖出最高价格
to get you the highest possible sale for your home.
好的 第一点 简单竞争还是疯狂的竞价策略
So, number one is, the bidding war or frenzied price strategy,
这里我们可以知道房子价格的范围X 和每平方的价格Y
and this is where we know homes are selling at a price range of X, or a per square footage of Y,
我们只要把价格定在稍微比那低一点点 你猜会发生什么
and we, we just price it slightly below that, and then guess what happens?
我一上市 我的天所有人都来了 马上交易了
I turn on the marketing and everybody goes, oh my goodness, it’s a deal.
先生小姐 大致意思是 当人们觉得已经交易了或者是他们听说已经交易了
Mr. and Mrs. Seller, generally speaking, when people think there’s a deal and they hear that there’s
许多买家就会对这个房产写下出价
multiple buyers writing offers on this property,
然后你想想现在价格怎样了
what do you think happens to the price? Exactly.
第二个选择 我们直接定一个跟当下市场价值匹配的价格 我们只看对比
Well, option number two, is we go right at fair market value and we simply look at the comps
我们根据价格趋势 完美地定一个价
and we see the price trends, and we price it perfectly,
这样的房子在市场上也卖的很快
and those properties sell in this market very quickly as well.
显然 你可能会对我说 TOM
And then obviously, you might say to me, but Tom,
我们是想让你去大海捞针 (去找到那一个高价买你房子的买家)
We are really looking for you to find the needle in the haystack, now
是的我确实能这样说 我不知道你能不能像我这样拽拽地说出来
I could say it that way. I don’t know if you got the swagger to say it that way.
但是 先生 小姐 我的许多客户跟我说 TOM我们想让你大海捞针
But, you know, Mr. and Mrs. Seller, many of my clients say to me, Tom, we want you to find the needle in the haystack. We want you to
我们想让你给我的房子定一个破社区纪录的价格并且成交
price the property that’s going to break every record ever in our community,
为了让你的定价尽量高 在你期望的时间范围内卖出 我们今晚就要
and we just have to decide tonight, in order to maximize your price and get it done in the time frame you want,
制定正确的定价策略
what’s the right pricing strategy for you.
现在 再来一遍 我要更深入的讨论这个问题了
Now, again, I’d watch the, the deeper video I did on this to really go deep here.
但你要明白 这里面有很多利益 有很多你
But understand like, there’s a lot of meat here, there’s a lot that you can do immediately
马上就能做的调整与改变 去让你脱颖而出 这才是最重要的
to make little tweaks and adjustments to have you stand out, and that’s the game.
好的 最后一部分了 第八 来钱的机会 准备好了吗
Alright,here’s the final field,number 8,the money shot,you ready?
你要通过收费赚钱 这很重要 准备好了吗 我们看过成千上万在北美的经纪人
You got to earn your fees.now this is the big one you ready?this is what we’ve seen tens of thousands of agents,you know
我的欧洲客户 澳洲客户不好意思了 你们那边不太一样
In north American, and for my European clients you guys know it’s a little bit different,from Australia you guys know it’s different too.
在北美 每天经纪人的佣金都在不断变少
But in north America there’s this compression of commission that’s happening every single day.
像你这样聪明的人可能会说 等下 我又决定不了我能拿多少钱
And yet great people like you say wait a minute,if I can’t negotiate my own fees.
我又不能为他们协商好最终成交的价格
How can I negotiate the final sales price for them.
我要变得更强 提出更好的交易价格 我要表现出我的价值 那样的话你要怎么做呢
I’ve got to be stronger, so I’ve got to present a better case, I’ve got to show my value.so what do you do?
你要创造出一个倒三角金字塔
You create the upside down pyramid and you say,
然后你说 先生 小姐 当我们讨论佣金多少的时候你一定要注意到这两个不同的数字
Mr. and Mrs. Seller, when we’re deciding on commission, you’ve got to look at two different numbers.
首先 有一边是那种花了很多钱很多精力推销房产的经纪人 去上市房子
First, there’s the side that the agent that lists the home who’s going to spend all of the money and the time and the energy marketing and servicing the property,
他们怎么收费呢
what do they charge?
我们收3%的费用 营销全部我们负责
We charge three percent, and we do all of this marketing, and we have to decide tonight,
我们今晚就要知道 你想给买方这边出什么价格
what would you like to offer to the buy side?
在这个时候 他们很可能从来没看过这些东西
What would you like to offer to the buy side? And at this point, because they probably never seen this before,
他们抓耳挠腮 你会建议他们怎么办呢
they’re going to scratch their head and say, well what do you recommend?
我在想 也许5%
We were kind of thinking five percent.
怎样? 如果只要求2%又会怎样
How does that work? What if we only offer two over here? What happens?
如果 如果巴拉巴拉 你可能想跟他们说
What if we etc. Etc. Etc. And you might want to say to them, well,
注意这里 漏斗越大
again, the bigger the funnel,
就有越多的潜在买家 最重要的是 有更多的为那些买家工作的经纪人
the more potential buyers, and most importantly, agents that might be working with those buyers,
他们会去看房子 所以如果说了3%
they’re going to see your property.So, if this says, three percent,
当他们在MLS中寻找的时候 这就会引起那些经纪人情绪上的反应
it’s going to elicit a certain emotional response for all those agents when they’re looking inside the MLS
对比下你的房子和别人的房子
at, looking at your home versus showing another one
2.75% 或者 2.5% 都会引起不同的反应
where two point seven five, or two and a half, or two, might elicit a different response.
所以如果我们收费3% 你觉得你会想给以什么价格卖给买方呢
So, we charge three percent, what would you like to offer the other side?
如何收费 按照你提供的价值收取 以及你在其中承担的风险收取
.
你要在收费这方面花多点时间 我鼓励你花多点时间
So you’ve been spent a lot of time on this one and I certainly encourage you to do so.
很多客户会拿起单子
Many of a clients would take the sheet.
放在他们的铭牌上 等等
Put it on their branded logo and etc.
他们可能会撕成薄片 带了三四份复印件 然后在出去做展示的时候
they might even laminate it and bring three or four copies, so when they go out on a presentation,
他们就会把一张实体的复印件交给买家然后说
They actually physically hand a copy to the seller and say again
这就是你雇佣我的原因 我会做这里的全部推销事项 我们只收3%
here’s why you’re hiring me, I do all of this marketing, we charge three percent,
现在你又想以多少钱卖给买家了呢
what would you like to offer the other side?
就是这么厉害 这就是重点
That’s powerful, that’s a game changing idea for you.now
第九
Nunber 9 number 9
如果你不能接受拒绝
If you can’t handle the objections
你就不值得去帮别人上市房子 没错就是这样的
you don’t deserve the listing. That’s right, I said it.
如果你做完展示之后 抓着脑袋走了出来
If you’re going to walk out of that presentation scratching your head saying,
我为什么老是说抓耳挠腮呢 你懂我的意思把 就好像这样
why am I talking scratching your head so much, but you know what I mean. Like if you walk out of that presentation with
看起来很老套 好像是一百万年前的说辞了
kind of the age old line I used to teach a million years ago where I’d say,
每个房屋经纪人在做上市屋展示的时候都有四个步骤
every real estate professional goes on a listing presentation, has four presentations.
第一 你先把展示在你的脑海中过一遍
The first presentation is the one they make in their head on the drive over.
我要说要做这些那些 然后第二
I’m going to say this and I’m going to do this. Then there’s the second presentation,
他们最后实际做了什么说了什么 第三
the one they actually make, blah, right, the stuff that comes out. Then there’s the third presentation,
你在车子上或者是回到办公室的路上
the one you make in your car, on your drive back to the office,
开始后悔 我应该说这个但是我忘了说 我本来可以拿下这笔交易的
like I should have said this, and I missed that, and I should have closed.
然后第四 你骗你的上司说 该说的你都说了 是那些人太混蛋了
And then there’s the fourth one, the one you lie and tell your broker, oh, I said this, this, this and this, but they were kind of jerky.
如果你不能接受反对 如果你没有急切的去办成这件事
If you’re not handling the objections, if you’re not asking for the order, if you’re not helping them make an informed and
如果你没有帮他们做出周全的合理的决定 你就失职了
educated decision, you’re not doing your job.
最终只有一次展示是重要的 你却没有抓住它 把它漏在了桌子上
There’s only one presentation that matters, and it’s you leaving it all on the table, right there, in the moment of truth.
这是地基 这是一切建立的基础 这是你赢的机会
It’s the bottom of the ninth, the bases are loaded, and this is your chance to win,
这是你发光的机会 我们都知道如果我们走出去
this is your opportunity to shine, and you and I both know, if you walk out,
别的榆木脑子就会进来 拿下这个上市屋 放到MLS里然后在一两秒内就卖掉了
some knucklehead can walk in and get that listing, put it in the MLS and sell it in two seconds,
你做了一大堆事去拿下这个房子 最后却因为你不能接受反对而失败了
and everything you did to get to that moment, because you didn’t handle the objection,
没有成交 没有意义 你明白我的意思了吧
you didn’t close, was for nothing. You with me on this?
所以 正确处理别人的反对 这又不是什么新鲜事了 我们想要开出一个高价
So, handle their objections. I mean, it’s not like there’s anything new, we want to start at a higher price,
要经过深思熟虑 我们跟另一个经纪人讨论 我们去祈祷
we need to think it over, we’re talking to another agent, we need to pray,
无论无何 你要接受任何种的反对 并且拿下它
whatever it is, like you got to do and manage whatever it is, handle the objection and close,
因为如果你撒手不管了 你知道会发生什么的了
because if you leave without it, you know what happens.
第十集 我知道我们已经录了很长时间了 我本来想要限制在十分钟之内的
It’s episode 10 and I know it’s long what I actually trying to do is to limit it in 10minutes but I couldn’t do it
准备好了吗
Ready
第十 最后一点 如果你没听明白的话
Number 10 and the last final point, if you don’t get it.
后续工作要怎么做呢 我建议
what are you going to do in terms of follow-up? My recommendation is,
你拍一个视频 寄一个手写的卡片过去
You shoot a video,you send a handwritten card
不过可能你能做的最好的就是给他们一个工作
Right,but the probably best thing you can do is give them an assignment.
有人可能在想 你是在跟别的经纪人讲 不过我只是想鼓励你提醒你
Look, I know that you guys are considering, you’re talking to other agents, I just want to encourage you, I want to remind you,
去ZILLOW网站上看看吧
Go to Zillow.com
写出你的评价 然后告诉别的经纪人你是怎么想的 然后再看看他们的评论
pull up my reviews, and then go to any other agent you’re talking to and considering, and read their reviews.
因为最终如果你能从中选择 一个整天都做开颅手术的 厉害的脑科医生
Because at the end of the day, if you have a choice between, you know, a great brain surgeon, someone that does it all day, every day,
经历多很多台成功的手术 还是一个刚刚开始的新手 或者是别的什么底下没有评价的什么人
and has a big track record of success, and someone else that maybe is just getting started, or somebody else that maybe doesn’t have reviews,
就算你不喜欢我
you, you might begin to, even if you don’t like me as much,
你还是能意识到你跟怎样的人一起工作很重要
you might realize who you work with really matters.
好的第十集到此为止了 谢谢观看
So that’s it, it’s episode ten in the can. Thank you so much for watching
帮我个忙 我知道我应该早点说的 记得给我写个评论哦 告诉我最近过得怎样 告诉我你的想法
Do me a favor, I know I didn’t say it earlier, but give me some comments, tell me what’s going on, tell me what you’re thinking about,
问我问题 我能怎样帮助你? 我想一直做这套秀 真正有价值的秀 真正能帮助到你的秀
ask some questions. How can I help? I want to keep making this as relevant and real and valuable to you.
大家所有在脸书上联系过我的 在推特上私信过我的人
And for you all of you that have been posting on Facebook or sending me messages on Twitter,
或者是给我发过邮件还是什么别的东西的人
or you know just via email and text and everything else,
十分感谢你们
you know how much I appreciate you, thank you.
记住了 你的策略很重要 永远比你的激情重要
Remember always your strategy matters and Now more than ever,your passion rules .
感谢观看 如果你喜欢的话 你的点下面的按钮加入线上社区哦
Thanks for watching,if you love what you are seeing here,then click the button below to join our online community
绝对免费 再次感谢
Absolutely free,thanks so much.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

汤姆职场10 | 十步帮你改善房源展示 汤姆菲力汤姆菲力汤姆菲力汤姆菲力

听录译者

Muriel Www

翻译译者

Muriel Www

审核员

wusen

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WvJ2w3Me1E

相关推荐