未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10个填充你素描本的方法

10 WAYS TO FILL YOUR SKETCHBOOK

I recently got a new sketchbook
我最近得到一本新的素描本
Do you know draw things?
你知道怎么画画吗?
But there’s always a constant battle
当我每次在想要画些什么的时候
when it comes to me coming up with ideas to draw.
心里就一直纠结
Just can’t seem to get them man.
就是怎么都想不出来
Just blank.
大脑一片空白
I need waffles.
我想吃华夫饼干
Problem is we don’t have any sort of approach
问题是 当谈到该怎么使用素描本时
when it comes to you know using our sketchbook
我们一筹莫展
And that leads us to doing things in one way
这导致我们用固定的方法来画
which leads to boredom and that leads to having new ideas.
用固定的方法画就会画出无聊的东西 用新方法来画就会产生新点子
So you know what I did with my previous sketchbook.
你们也知道我在之前的素描本上是怎么画画的
I do know 10 simple ways to go about using my sketchbook
我知道十种使用素描本的简单方法
when I didn’t have any idea of draw.
当我没灵感时 就会用上它们
And here are they.
这些方法如下
[Music]
[音乐播放中]
Number 1, draw from life or photographs.
第一 从生活或照片中寻找灵感画画
Drawing from life is one of the best ways to improve your drawing skills.
来源于生活的作画是提升绘画技巧的最好方法之一
I know I used to hate that thing but trust me.
我过去很讨厌这种事 但是相信我
It’s actually a lot of useful than you think.
事实上它比你以为的更有用
Because every style of art that you see like
因为你所看见的每一种艺术形式
cartoons and animes and all those other things
比如卡通和日本动漫等等
are just personal interpretation of life itself.
都只是对个人对生活本身的诠释
So instead of learning from those things,
与其从那些事物里学习
you can go to the very source
不如去了解事物本质
and come up with something new on your own.
并且自己想出一些新东西
And if you can’t draw from life on a consistent basis,
如果你不能持续地从生活中寻找绘画灵感
just draw from photographs.
就去对照图片绘画吧
It totally works fine.
这真的会起到很好的作用
Number 2, make sketchy notes and brainstorms.
第二 做简略的笔记和展开头脑风暴
Most people use a notebook like a masterpiece book
大多数人把笔记本用得像名作集锦一样
like every darn page needs to be a masterpiece
好像每一页都需要成为一个杰作
or else the world will fall apart.
否则这个世界会变得分崩离析
I think is a debilitating way to use the sketchbook, to be honest.
老实说 我认为这是一个错误的使用方法
I use mine to not only make drawings
我用素描本不仅是为了作画
but also to make random notes of ideas and to brainstorm things.
也是为了随意地记下我的想法并且展开头脑风暴
And to make these things fun,
甚至去创造一些有趣的事情
I try to make my notes a bit sketchy.
我试着让我的笔记尽可能简略
You know making visual notes and brainstorm with doodles here and there
写下可视化的笔记并到处以涂鸦的形式展开头脑风暴
instead of just using words.
而不单单用文字
Coz man oh man picture is worth a thousand words.
因为对于人类而言图画胜过千言万语
Number 3, do mindless scribbles.
第三 毫无目的地乱画
Sometimes I just don’t draw anything and make random scribbles.
有时候我什么都不画 只是随意地涂鸦
Yeah I just make random scribbles in my sketchbook.
对 就是在素描本上随意乱画
And trust me man. A lot of it is weird.
相信我 这些画作大多都是很奇怪的
But just filling a page of mindless doodles in a sketchbook
但就在你的素描本上随便画满一页
is like a good way to fill your page and practice some drawing.
这样你就能填满素描本 还锻炼了绘画技巧
And same time I gotta say it’s very therapeutic.
与此同时 我不得不说这很有益于健康
Yeah, like I don’t even go for therapy anymore.
是的 就像我 我再没去进行心理治疗
My therapist hates me but yeah I don’t go for therapy.
我的治疗师恨我然而我就是不需要再去治疗了
Number 4, test your ideas.
第四 检验你的想法
You know your sketchbook is like a research and development department for your brain.
你的素描本就像你大脑的研发部门
This is actually the place where you go crazy
这实际上是个发疯的地方
and test all the things that comes to your head.
在这里你可以测试所有你想到的东西
It’s like a lab to experiment new ideas and see if they’re work.
这就像一个实验室 可以在这里去检验新想法 看它们是否成立
Most of my illustrations first start in my sketchbook.
我大多数的插画都是始于素描本
It starts as an idea where I scribble them out
我乱涂乱画的时候 一个新的想法就产生了
and figure out a way to execute them
然后找个方法去表达 描绘
before me actually going through with it.
最后 真正地完成它
Number 5, copy other artists.
第五 抄袭其他画家的画作
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, wait.
哦 等等
Just telling me to copy other artists.
你告诉我去抄袭其他画家的作品
That is not cool, man! That is not cool!
那不行的,好吗!绝对不可以!
Copying is wrong!
抄袭他人作品是不对的!
Well, my friend, let me tell you something.
好吧 我的朋友 你必须明白一些东西
If you are copying other artists to pass their work as your own.
如果你在抄袭其他画家的作品并且把他们的作品当作自己的作品来传播
Then no, don’t copy.
那么 不 不可以抄袭
Copying in that case is wrong.
在那种情况下的抄袭是不对的
But if you are copying to learn from them
但是如果你抄袭是为了向他们学习
and to improve your skills as an artist.
并且去提升你作为画家的技能
Then it’s completely a-okay,
那是完全可以的
because that is one of the biggest ways artists learn.
因为这也正是艺术家学习的最好的方式之一
It’s by copying their masters and mentors and teachers and inspirations.
正是通过模仿大师 导师 老师和灵感
Even old masters like Leonardo、Donatello、Michelangelo and Raphael
甚至像列奥纳多 多纳泰罗 米开朗基罗和拉斐尔这样的大师
all copied from their masters to learn their art.
都会模仿他们心中的大师并从他们的艺术作品中学习
So copy to learn and that is completely okay.
所以通过模仿去学习是完全可以的
Number 6, try new mediums.
第六 尝试新的颜料
If you are used to one medium of art,
如果你习惯于使用一种绘画颜料
try another one.
试试别的
Test things out and play with it.
试试另一种颜料 然后用它去绘画
Because you may discover something new and unexpected.
因为那会让你会发现新奇的事物
That will completely change your art
那会彻底地改变你的创作
and probably even evolve it into a Pokemon.
甚至可能把它变成一只口袋妖怪
[Pikachu]
【皮卡丘的叫声】
Just kidding. Try something new. Try a new medium.
只是开玩笑啦 去尝试一些新的事物吧
Number 7, stick stuff.
第七 贴些剪贴画
Yeah, in your sketchbook.
对 贴在素描本里
This is fairly new to me but I gotta say it’s pretty damn fun.
这对我来说相当新鲜 但是我想说这真的很有趣
You can make your own the cutout pop-up stickers
你可以做你自己的剪贴画
and just stick them in your sketchbook and make it look cool.
把它们贴在素描本上 让你的素描本看起来很棒
Or you can stick some usual stickers
或者你可以贴一些常用的贴纸
like the rest of the humans do on this planet.
就像地球上其他人一样
And if you’re out of stickers,
如果你没有贴纸了
in any case you can just head to my shop
无论如何你都可以去我的商店
and buy a stick pack which has totally cool cool cool stickers.
去买一包酷毙了的贴纸
And stick them in your sketchbook, man,
并且把它们贴在你的素描本上
because my stickers are pretty damn cool.
因为我的贴纸是真的都很酷
Next thing in up with the book.
把它们贴在素描本上
Number 8, draw frames from firms.
第八 画电影里的画面
This is something that I’ve recently discovered.
这是我最近发现的
Grabbing stools of some of my favorite shards from a film
从我最喜欢的电影中选取一些画面
and drawing them in my sketchbook
并且把它们画在我的素描本里
as fun and easy as it sounds is actually a lot complicated.
它听上去那样简单有趣 但其实很复杂
But if you do this exercise, you learn a lot more about colors and compositions.
如果你去这样做了 你会学到更多色彩和构图的知识
And that my friend is totally cool
你看 这真的很酷
and also this makes your sketchbook look really really nice.
它还可以让你的素描本看起来很棒
Number 9, pick an animals and draw that in your style.
第九 选择一种动物并且用你的方式来画
Yes, again like it sounds.
没错 就是字面上的意思
Just pick an animal, pick a random animal.
选一种动物 随便选
And draw it in multiple different angles and
多角度地画它 用你的方式去
cute faces and stuff and put that in your own style.
诠释它们的可爱 比如脸蛋之类的
And just put it on Instagram and get 3,000 likes or something,
然后把画好的画发表在Instagram上来得到3000个赞什么的
because that’s totally a cool way to fill your sketchbook, man.
因为那是一个很好的填充素描本的方式
Trust me, it is.
相信我 它确实是
Number 10, do finished drawings.
第十 完成你的画作
This is personal advice for me,
这是我个人的建议
because I have problem finishing drawings in my sketchbook.
因为我难以在素描本上完成我的画作
Or at least I used to I’ve gotten a lot better at it,
至少我曾经是这样 我现在已经有所改善了
but still it needs work.
但是这仍然需要练习
Your sketchbook can be used as a practice ground to learn finish something.
你可以把素描本当做一个练习平台 在那你将学会如何画完一幅画
Because finishing something is probably one of the hardest parts for most artists including me.
因为完成一幅画很可能是包括我在内的大多数艺术家的难题
And practicing that act of finishing something in a miniscule level
通过在非常小的练习中完成你的画作
allows you to take that skill
让你掌握那项技能
and use that on other big projects that you have shoved under the rock.
并且把它用在蓄力已久的更大创作中
And those are the 10 ways you can use to further sketchbook.
以后要想用好素描本 这10种方式可以帮助你
Now! Stop watching this video and go draw something.
现在 别看了 去画画吧
Alright, cool. Bye bye.
就这样啦 拜拜
[Music]
【音乐播放中】
Hey, thank you watching.
感谢观看
Once again,
顺便提一句
before you leave, I wanna talk about people
在你离开之前 我想说
who made this video possible and that, my friends, is Skillshare.
赞助这个视频的是Skillshare
Skillshare is an online learning platform
它是一个在线学习平台
that has tons of classes and tutorials on
有大量的课程和专门指导课
art, drawing, making stuff, creativity crafts, dueling, linking.
课程涉及艺术 绘画 小制作 创意手工 决斗术 链接
You know all kinds of creative stuff and along with other non-art C’s topics.
所有有创意的东西和其他非艺术的话题
And what they’re doing is they’re offering too much free subscription
他们正在做的事就是提供大量可免费订阅的资源
to all you lovely people.
给所有像你一样的小可爱们
So if you want to get access to all their premium classes,
所以如果你想获得他们优质的课程
You can click the link down below the description
你可以点击文字下方的链接
and go join them.
加入他们
so that’s it, that’s it.
好了 这就是所有内容了
Thank you for those people.
谢谢你们的观看
We’re keeping the lights up and making these videos possible.
我们会一直努力把更多的视频带给你们
Yeah.
没错
Cool, bye.
就这样啦 拜

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

此视频非常有趣地讲述了10个填充素描本的方法,通过这10种方法可以提高绘画技能和艺术素养。

听录译者

LilBitch

翻译译者

Graciela

审核员

审核员_SF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H74DuSZ_Rc

相关推荐