未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

祸患生于幽微——身体报警信号

10 Warning Body Signs You Shouldn't Ignore

我们都不喜欢看医生
We all dislike doctor’s visits,
有时身体向我们发出信号
but sometimes the body sends us signs
但我们却愚蠢地忽视了
we’d be foolish to ignore.
为什么这样说?
Why is that?
因为在我们遇到潜在危险时
Well, our body is biologically designed to recognize
我们的生理构造会让我们意识到这一点
when we were potentially in danger,
并由此向我们发送信号 以便我们能采取行动
and therefore sends us signals so that we take action.
而相比之下一些更微弱的症状存在潜在致命性
But some symptoms are potentially life-threatening conditions
却被我们忽视了
are more subtle than others.
为了我们的健康 一起把这些症状找出来吧
For the sake of our health, let’s find them out.
[音乐]
[Music]
10. 痒
No.10 Itching
你可能没有意识到 痒是糖尿病的症状
You might not be aware, but itching is a sign of diabetes.
当神经纤维发现皮肤外层被破坏时
This sensation occurs when nerve fibers found
就会引发瘙痒
that outer layers of skin have been damaged.
当皮肤破坏由血液中的葡萄糖过量引起时
The damage is caused by high level of glucose in the blood,
就称之为“糖尿病多发性神经病”
which is called diabetic polyneuropathy.
此外
In addtion to this,
其它类似糖尿病的相关问题也会引发皮肤瘙痒
there are various other diabetes related issues that can cause inching,
比如肝功能衰竭 药物引发的过敏反应
such as liver failure or allergic reaction to medications.
但是观众们 大家都有时不时的皮肤瘙痒
But YouTube video, we all get inched from time to time.
那么我们怎么知道什么时候去看医生呢?
So how do we know when to visit the doctor?
首先 你应该知道这种瘙痒
First, you should know that this kind of inching
会遍布全身
appears anywhere on your body.
它能严重到
And it can be so severe
使你不能入眠
that you won’t be able to sleep.
所以如果你穿上衣服时感觉非常不舒服
So if you feel very uncomfortable in your clothes
并且影响正常活动
and cannot function normally,
那你肯定应该去看皮肤科医生了
you should most certainly see your dermatologist.
但请不要担心
But don’t worry.
因为糖尿病引发的瘙痒可以治愈
Because diabetes related inching can be cured
你需要谨慎管理饮食
if you manage your diet carefully,
避免热浴
avoid very hot baths,
并用乳液保持皮肤湿润
and apply lotion to keep your skin moisturized.
如果你并没患上糖尿病
And if you are diagnosed with diabetes,
那你就应该去看内分泌医生
your next stop should be your endocrinologist
他会向你提供所有必要信息
who will provide you with all the necessary information.
9. 身体一侧锐痛
No.9 Sharp pain on your side
如果你突然感觉到
If all of a sudden, you start feeling
身体右下侧尖锐疼痛
a sharp pain in the lower right region of your body,
你应该直接去看医生
you should see your doctor straight away.
因为你可能得了阑尾炎
Becasue it might be appendicitis.
这感觉就像有人拿刀刺你的身体
It may feel like someone is piercing your body.
你会觉得恶心 或者甚至会发烧
You may feel nauseated and perhaps even feverish.
如果你有足够的理由确信你的阑尾发炎了
If you have reasons to believe that your appendicitis is inflamed,
你肯定就应该进急诊室
you should definitely head out to the emergency room.
医护人员会带你去见胃肠病医生
They will then direct you to the gastroenterologist
与普通外科医师协商后 会为你做急诊外科手术
who can consult a general surgeon and perform an emergency surgery.
听起来很可怕
It sounds scary.
但它和阑尾破裂带来的伤害
But it’s nothing compared to the damage
简直没有可比性
a burst appendicitis can do.
如果阑尾破裂
If it bursts,
就会往你的身体里释放毒素 从而引发败血症
it releases toxins into your body which can cause sepsis,
还会对你造成潜在的生命威胁 因为你的器官可能会停止工作
a potentially life-threatening condition as your organ may start failing.
最好的情况就是如果你发现得够早
Best of all, if you catch it early enough,
你或许就能用抗生素治疗
you may be able to treat it with antibiotics.
所以如果你怀疑自己得了阑尾炎 就不要再三考虑了
So if you’re having doubts, don’t think twice
马上请别人载你去最近的医院吧
and have someone drive you to the nearest hospital.
虽然假警报会显得你担心过多
A false alarm will be the least of your concerns.
但没人会因为你过于谨慎而责备你
And no one will blame you if you’re being too cautious.
8. 指甲损坏
No.8 Damaged nails
你知道我们指甲上的许多变化
Did you know that a lot of changes in our nails
事实上代表着更严重的问题吗?
actually signal more serious issues?
在健康情况下
Our nails are smooth
我们的指甲是平滑的 泛着淡淡的正常颜色
and have a coloring that’s normal if we’re healthy.
但如果你在自己指甲上看到任何畸形
But if you see any abnormalities in your nails,
你就应该去看医生
then you should go and see a doctor.
那么我们谈论的是哪种畸形呢?
But what kind of abnormalities are we talking about?
首先你应该看的就是
Well, you should look first these coloration,
指甲的颜色 健康性和形状是否改变 以及是否流血和肿胀
changes in fitness and shape as well as bleeding and swelling.
最严重的情况就是 你的指甲会指明
The most serious condition your nails can point out
你患有心肺疾病
is heart or lung diseases.
如果你的指甲上遍布横线
If there are lines spreading across your nails,
你应该知道他们被叫做“博氏线”
you should know that they are called beau’s lines.
它们表明你患有肺炎之类的疾病
And they can point to conditions such as pneumonia.
这种情况下 你接下来要做的就是去见肺脏医生
In this case, your next stop should be your pulmonologist.
如果你出现杵状指的症状
You should be heading to your cardiologist
比如指甲增厚或者指甲弯曲
if your nails are showing signs of clubbing
你就应该去看心脏科医生
which is when the nail thickens and curves.
指甲畸形是心血管疾病最常见的现象之一
This is one of the most common signs of cardiovascular diseases
你一定不要忽视
and should most definitely not be overlooked.
7. 闪光
No.7 Flashes of light
你近来开始看见短而亮的闪光吗?
Have you recently started experiencing short, bright flashes of light?
有趣一点的解释是
The more entertaining answer would be
有人在你周围变魔术
that someone around you is doing magic.
但事情就是这样
But I doubt that’s the case.
真正的解释或许更无聊 更现实
The explanation might be less entertaining but more realistic
如果你有这种现象 你就得去看眼科医生了
and definitely are caused to go see your ophthalmologist, if you have one.
如果你经历了亮斑 短暂性的刺眼亮光
If you’re expriencing bright spots, short blinding flashes,
或者其它视觉干扰
or any other visual disturbance,
那么可能你的视网膜有所损坏
it’s possible that your retina has been damaged.
如果你的视网膜脱落
If your retina has detached,
那你就得
it requires immediately meidical attention
在视力永久性丧失之前立即就医
before you have to deal with issues such as permanent vision loss.
关于视网膜脱落的好消息是
The bright side is that this can be dealt with easily
如果你及时就医的话
without any permanant damage,
就能很容易得到治疗 不会发生永久性失明
if you go see your doctor in time.
还有可能就是你的视力正慢慢下降
It’s also possible that your vision gets slightly worse
你需要一副眼镜或者隐形眼镜
that your will need glasses or contact lenses.
如果以上诊断都不适合你
If none of these mentioned diagnosis fits you,
那么眼前闪光可能是你即将发生偏头痛
it’s possible that the flashes are only warning signs
的一个信号
that you may be having a migraine soon.
如果确实如此
If that is the case,
你就应该将注意力放在头痛上 或者去找偏头痛专家
you should pay a visit to a headache or migraine specialist
他可以帮你解决此类问题
who can help you deal with this.
6. 突然神志不清
No.6 Sudden confusion
你会经历的最严重的身体状况之一是
One of the most serious medical condition you can exprience
脑肿瘤或者脑出血
is a brain tumor or bleeding in the brain.
这种疾病会以非常普通的症状显现
This can manifest through very ordinary symptoms
很容易被忽视
that are easy to overlook,
比如突然神志不清
such as sudden confusion.
如果你变得神志不清 且没有任何合理的解释
If you are becoming confused without any reasonable explanation,
或者你无法集中注意力
or if you are showing an inability to concentrate,
那么脑部疾病可能就是原因了
this may be the reason why.
除此之外
In addition to this,
还有一些其它很容易被忽视的症状
there are other symptoms just as easily overlooked,
比如性格改变 暴怒
such as changes in personality, sudden burst,
行为古怪 做出冲动的决定
or erratic behavior or impulsive decision-making.
如果这种行为
If this kind of behavior
并不是你性格的一部分
isn’t already a part of your character,
可能就是你的大脑在向你发出信号
your brain might be signaling to you in any way it can
表明大脑中的某部分可能出现错误
that something is wrong.
你行动得越及时 效果就越好
The faster you act, the better.
即使所有症状由脑部肿瘤引起
Even if all the symptoms are caused by the brain tumor,
它们也会引起其它严重的身体状况 比如中风
they can point other serious situations such as stroke.
如果你对自己的判断表示怀疑 请去看一下神经科医生
If you’re in doubt, head to see your neurologist.
因为像这些状况出现的话
Because in cases like these,
及时就医总比病入膏肓好
it’s better to be safe than sorry
小心一点能预防更严重和更复杂的神经疾病
and prevent more serious and complicated innervation by being cautious.
5. 腿部浮肿
No.5 Swollen legs
如果你连续几个小时用脚站立工作
If you work long hours while being on your feet,
你就可能患上持续的腿部浮肿
you’re probably subjected to constant swelling in the legs.
但事实是如果没有恰当的原因
But the truth is that this without a proper cause
腿部浮肿就表明你的身体情况比你想得更严重
can point out more serious condition than you initially thought.
如果在没有任何原因的情况下 你的四肢出现一种
If there are accumulative fluid called edema in your extremities
被称作“水肿”的积液
without proper cause
而且这种状况长久不消退
and if it’s very persistent,
就是时候去看医生了
it’s time to go see your doctor.
因为多种严重身体状况都能产生这一症状
It can be a symptom of various serious conditions
最严重的一种就是心脏出了问题
the most severe being heart failure.
之所以会出现水肿 是因为血液和其他液体堵住了循环
This happens because when blood and other fluids block your cirulation,
心脏被迫过度负载
the heart is forcing to overtime
长此以往会出现心脏损伤
which becomes damaging overtime.
如果在去看了心脏科医生之后
If after seeing a cardiologist,
你确定心脏没有问题
you’re sure that the heart is not the issue.
那可能是你的激素 尤其是甲状腺激素出了问题
It might be your hormones, especially thyroid hormones.
你就应该去看内分泌科医生
And you should go and see your endocrinologist.
和这种状况相类似的是
Similiar to this situation,
脚趾肿胀也表明一种严重的健康问题
swollen toes can also indicate a serious condition,
比如关节炎
such as psoriatic arthritis.
请不要忽视你的身体发送给你的这些警告信息
Don’t ignore these warning signs your body is sending you,
因为预防就是最好的治疗
because prevention is still the best therapy.
4. 牙齿问题
No.4 Teeth damage
没有比牙痛更糟糕的事情了
There is nothing worse than having a toothache,
但是如果你的牙齿出现了不正常的损坏
but if your teeth are damaged more than they should be,
你可能有严重的身体问题
you might be looking at a more serious condition.
牙齿损坏可能表明
Teeth damage can indicate that
你患上了胃灼热甚至癌症
you are dealing with heartburn, or even cancer.
牙齿损坏是因为胃酸从内部器官中反流
This happens because of acid reflux from struggling internal organs.
如果你不去看胃肠专家
If you don’t see a gastrointestinal specialist
不处理这个问题的话
and don’t get mistreated,
甚至会引发食道癌
it can even lead to esophageal cancer.
如果你正在经历牙疼
And if you’re dealing with one particular throbbing tooth,
这种状况虽然不严重 但是也很痛苦
the situation is not as serious but equally is painful.
因为你可能出现神经损伤
Because you’re probably dealing with nerve damage,
这时就开始介入治疗并不昂贵 但却很痛
the intervention isn’t expensive or painless.
但是你拖得时间越长 问题就会越糟糕
But the longer you wait, the worse it will be.
我知道这种病看起来并不严重
I know it doesn’t seem like it.
但不要使它演变成比去看牙医更糟糕的事情
But there’re far worse thing than going to the dentist.
3. 膀胱运动或肠运动不规律
No.3 Irregular bladder or bowel movements
有时候身体向我们发送的信号
Sometimes the signs the body is sending us
太过微小以至于察觉不到
are way too subtle for us to notice,
等到某些癌症被检测出来的时候已经为时已晚
and that leads to some cancer being detected way too late.
在这种情况下 我正提到的症状
In this case, the symptoms I’m referring to
也就是肠运动和膀胱运动的变化值得关注
are changes in bowel or bladder movements.
当然了 两者的运动失调可能由感染
Yes, of course, they can be caused by infections,
特定的食物甚至过敏反应引起
certain foods or even allergies.
但是它们也向我们表明
But they can also show us
我们的身体中面临某些更加严重的状况
our body is dealing with something more serious.
恰恰是因为我们没有在这方面考虑太多
It’s precisely because we don’t think much of them.
所以未被察觉的身体疾病才数年都没有被检测到
That severe conditions can go undetected for years without being noticed.
如果你发现
If you notice a change
草本茶 汤等并未改善症状
that doesn’t go away with herbal teas, soups and other fluids,
那你就应该立即向泌尿科医生或者专家寻求帮助
you should waste no time going to your urologist or specialist.
有时候恐惧会阻止我们
Somtimes fear prevents us
到距离我们最近的健康机构检查
from paying a visit to our nearest health insitution.
但是检查出来的结果总比疾病被忽视要好得多
But the consequences are far too great to be overlooked.
如果你正面临同样的困境
If you are facing a similar dilemma,
就不要等到症状加重难以控制的时候才去就诊
don’t wait for the symptoms to be too serious to be manageable.
2. 指关节发紫
No.2 Purple knuckles
另一个你的身体会向你发出的
Another warning sign your body may send you
很容易被忽视的警告信号就是
that can be easily overlooked
指关节变色或者发紫
is slightly discolored or purple knuckles.
指关节变色 肿胀
Knuckles that show changing color, swelling,
或者任何种类的畸形
or any sort of abnormalities
都会是皮肌炎的信号
can be a sign of dermatomyositis.
指关节皮肌炎就是肌肉组织发炎
This condition is an inflammation of the muscle tissue
位置就在我们指关节的皮肤下面
right underneath the skin of our knuckles.
它是由缺乏胶原质引起的
And it’s caused by a lack of collagen.
具体表现为肿胀和变色
It represents itself as swelling and discoloration.
但是事实上肌肉组织警告信号还有一个作用
But the issue lies in the fact
它是一个关于自身免疫系统的警告信号
that this autoimmune condition can be a warning sign
代表可能患有多种癌症
for a variety of cancers
而这些癌症会攻击我们的内部器官 肺 胰腺 卵巢
that attack our internal organs, lungs, pancreas or ovaries.
这也是无论我们的生活有多繁忙
This is why even mild symptoms like this one should not be overlooked,
甚至像这种微小的症状也不应该被忽视的原因
no matter how busy our lives get.
1. 头发稀疏
No.1 Thinning hair
女性往往花费更多的时间关心自己的头发
Women tend to spend a lot of time worrying about their hair,
关于发型 关于发长 关于发色
the way it’s done, the length, the color.
但是紧跟潮流发型并不是最重要的
But following the newest trend styles isn’t all that important,
请稍微多注意一点我们的头发
Hanging slightly more attention to our hair,
因为这种行为确实可以拯救我们的生命
however, can actually save our lives.
如果在没有任何合理解释和外部因素的情况下
If your hair ever gets the thinner
你的头发变得稀疏
without any logical explanation or external factors,
你或许就面临着更严重的身体问题
you might be dealing with a more serious issue.
这可能是一种自身免疫系统疾病的信号
This may signal an autoimmune disease,
比如甲状腺疾病
such as thyroid disease.
在事态升级之前
Before the situation escalates,
你应该去拜访妇科医生
you should pay a visit to your gynecologist
还有内分泌科医生 以确定问题到底出在哪里
as well as endocrinologist to determine exactly what the issue is
以及如何恰当地进行治疗
and how to properly treat it.
除此之外
In addition to this,
头发减少也会指向其它问题
your minishing hair can also point out to other issues
比如营养不良相关疾病
that are related to nutritional deficiency,
特别是缺乏维他命B和维他命D
especially lack of vitamins B and D.
虽然你可以一直摄入维他命来改善你的健康状况
And even though you can always take vitamins to improve your health,
但是改善健康状况的最好最快的方法就是
Actually eating healthy food that’re naturally packed with vitamins
摄入天然含有维他命的健康食物
is the best and the fastest way to improve your health.
你觉得这份名单有用吗?
Did you find this list helpful?
我希望你能好好照顾自己和自己的身体
I hope you manage to take care of yourself and your body.
还有 如果你意识到自己有以上症状
Also, if you recognize yourself with any of these symptoms,
请不要犹豫 立即就医
don’t hesitate, pay a visit to your doctor.
最后如果本视频中我有漏说的内容
Finally, if there’s anything I missed,
请一定要在下方评论区告诉我
make sure let me know in the comments down below.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了十个重要却极易忽视的身体报警信号,请大家防患于未然。

听录译者

HE

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdQRTkQE4U

相关推荐