未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Tom职场20丨十个获得更多看房机会的建议

10 Tips For Booking More Real Estate Appointments | #TomFerryShow Episode 20

在将近20年的时间里
For over 20 years,
我一直致力于把最棒的商业建筑策略带给你们 使你们的事业蒸蒸日上
I’ve dedicated my life to bring youthe very best business building strategy to keep you thriving.
准备好体验你一直在寻找的成功吧
Get ready to experience the success you’ve been searching for.
欢迎来到汤姆菲力秀!
Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show!
嘿 欢迎来到第20期汤姆菲力秀
Hey, welcome to the Tom Ferry Show Episode 20,
非常感谢你们的观看 我将把我所知道的都分享给你们
thank you so much for watching and sharing which I know you’ve done,
而且我真的很感激!
and I certainly appreciate!
今天我们来聊聊一些对我来说很亲近的事
Today we wanna talk about something that’s near and dear to me.
呃 我一开始
Umm, I cut my teeth,
一年中的248天都在工作
I started my professional career for 248 days out of the year,
连续3年 打了9万个出境电话
three years straight, making 90,000 outbound phone calls.
我要告诉你们的是 有些时候 我不太想干了
And I’m gonna tell you, there were some days that I didn’t feel like doing it.
可能有的时候 你不想接电话
There’s probably some days where you don’t feel like picking up the phone,
不想打给潜在客户 不想回电话
calling that prospect, returning that phone call,
不想打给那些你许久没有聊的人
calling that person you haven’t talked to in a while.
甚至更糟糕的是 当你有直觉
Even worse, worse, when you have that intuition,
你们能理解我在说什么吗?
do you know what I’m talking about?
当你沿着街道开 你会有这种直觉
If you ever had that intuition you’re driving down the street,
就是像 天哪 约翰和莎拉卫斯理
and you’re like, oh man, John and Sarah Wesley,
我四年前卖了套房子给他们 我想知道他们现在怎么样
I sold them house 4 years ago, I wonder how they’re doing.
你一瞬间有种直觉
And you have that moment of intuition,
然后你就没有打给他们 我知道为什么 我知道原因是什么
and you don’t call them, I know why, I know why.
因为你每时每刻都能脑海里想到
Cause you see this in your head all the time!
这里 顺便说一下 这是
This, and here is it looks like by the way, is this,
这是恐惧
it’s fears.
要是我打给他们 那么……
What if I make that phone call, and hoa…
要是他们拒绝我 要是有什么不好的事情发生了
what if they reject me, what if something bad happens.
我还知道另一个理由
I know another reason why is,
我们在找借口
we make excuses,
因为你知道现在有许多别的事情要去干
cause you know there’re just so many other things I can be doing right now,
我现在很忙
I’m just so busy,
是真正导致这个问题的原因
which really leads to this issue,
我知道我们犯了什么错
which I know we’ve been guilty of,
拖延症
procrastination.
我可以过会儿再打给他们
I can make those phone calls later.
你发现自己多少次把打电话的时间延后了
How often do you find yourself saying I can make those phone calls later,
我能过会儿再做还是更糟糕?
I can do it later or worse?
最主要的是 你在躲避它
The big one is you just avoid it.
你只要全力以赴 就像是你看着电话就知道它在那儿
You just flat out, you’re like, you look at the phone, you know it’s there.
你知道可以打给潜在客户
You know there’s prospects to call,
你抱怨没有清单
you complain that there’s no inventory.
然而 你又什么都不干
And yet, you do nothing about it.
你只是一直避免做那些最终会给你力量的事
You just keep avoiding doing the things you know that ultimately give you the power.
所以我认为我今天会做的事
So I thought what I would do today,
我今天就会做到 我会试着总结人生最初三年里打的9万个电话
is I would, I would trying summarize 90,000 phone calls of the first three years of my career,
戴着两幅耳机 电话里嘭的一声
2 headsets on, bang in the phones,
一天出色的8小时 无穷的乐趣
making a beautiful 8 hours a day, having a tone of fun,
战胜所有的这一切
getting over all of this,
所以我的一天效率非常高 还能在你面前讲汤姆菲力秀
so I can be super effective in one day be standing in front of you on the Tom Ferry Show.
想知道怎么做到的吗?
Want to know how?
有两件事
There’s two things,
第一件是 一切都要在你的准备之中
the first is all in your preparation.
所以如果你想要变得不可阻挡
So if you wanna become unstoppable,
看 我敢肯定你在看这个 你的眼睛没有糊
and look,and I’m sure you’re looking at this, know your eyes aren’t blurry,
只是我写了两遍
it’s just that I started writing on it twice.
是关于势不可挡的准备的
It’s about unstoppable preparation.
我所知道的是
What I know is this.
好的 第一件是你要创建一个设置预约的圣祠
Right, the first thing is, you got to create an appointment setting shrine.
现在 如果你从来没有看过我的视频
Now if you’ve ever seen any of my old videos,
我之前一直在说这个
I used to talk about this all the time.
我告诉你们 如果你想要达到预期效果 就要设置任务
I say to you, if you wanna make prospecting, you know, setting appointments,
打电话
making your calls.
如果你想要做一些有意义 非常有效 激动人心的事
If you wanna make something significant, super impactful, emotional for you,
那么你就要开始增加身边的素材
then you have to start building stuff around you,
然后把它做的……非常有意义!
then make it ah… significant!
所以第一件我要做的事是 分类
So the first thing I do is I went to like staples,
我这里有一块展示板
and I got one of those display boards,
你们知道我在做什么
you know what I did,
我要打开展示板 你们都知道里面是什么样的
I would open up the display board, you know the inside,
这边都是我那天要用的草稿和对话
there will be all of the scripts and dialogues I was getting to use that day,
中间都是我的目标 用途 我打这些电话的原因
in the middle, would be all of my goals, the purpose, the reason I was making this phone calls,
我在为谁奋斗 我在追求什么 又为什么追求它
who I was fighting for, what I was going after my why.
而且 在这里会有一块镜子 提醒我要微笑
And then over here, you know I had a mirror to remind me of smile,
我知道那有些过时了
I know that’s old school,
但是你不得不这么做
but you got to get this,
当我要打电话的时候 我会以某种方式使自己进入准备状态
I would prepare myself in a way that when it was the time for me to make my phone calls,
这几乎像是一场仪式
it was almost like a ceremony,
我进来了 点燃了蜡烛
like I’ve come in, I’d light the candle,
然后现在你 啊……
and you now, ha…
以神圣的任务之子的名义 我将打开圣祠
in the name of followed son of holy appointmenting, and I would open up the shrine,
我要开始打电话了
and I start making my calls.
就像听上去的那样简单 记住它不仅仅开着
And simple as it sounds, remember it’s not just the opening,
而且我已经完成了任务 我已经做完了这些
it’s also I’ve completed this task, I’ve done it.
现在我可以 呼…….盖住蜡烛
Now I can hoo…block the candle,
关上圣祠 继续我的一天
close the shrine and go on with my day.
所以第一件事是考虑创造一个适合你打电话的环境
So the first thing is consider creating the environment right for you to make calls.
第二 你需要一副耳机对吧?
Number two, you got to have a headset right?
不为别的理由 这样你的双手就可以不被限制
For no other reason that your hands could be free,
不论你有没有在用力的挪动自己的身体
whether it’s still like move your body in a powerful way,
做笔记 预定任务 做所有你需要做的事
take notes, book an appointment, do all the things you need to do,
而不是像这样坐在这里 这很糟糕 不是吗?
but not be sitting like this, that’s just bad, right?
第三 重要的一点
Number three, this is the big one,
通常你需要比打电话时间更多 准备要打给的人
you always have to have more people ready to call than you have time for making phone calls.
看 思考会使你停下
See, thinking is what stops you,
在你说我应不应该打 我应该打给谁 构造这些的瞬间
the moment you start saying should I call or who should I call,
或许我应该打开计算机 制定一个清单
or construct it, maybe I need to get into the computer and organize this list.
你做这些的时候 你知道自己没有在打电话
The moment you do that, you know you’re not making phone calls,
这是逃避的行为表现 也是一种借口
that’s avoidance behavior personified, it’s also an excuse.
所以相反的 我说看
So instead, I say look,
我三分之一的生意来自于我的数据库
a third of my business comes from my database,
那么我今天就要打印出所有姓C的
so I’m gonna print out all of the Cs today,
我会打给每一个姓氏开头为C的人
everyone with the last name C, and I’m gonna call every person there.
然后我会打给这些老旧已经过期的
Then I’m calling these old expireds,
然后我会补充好我所有的差别和线索 无论他是谁
then I’m filling up on all my odds or leads, or whoever it is,
但是每天相比我所拥有的时间 我有更多方法打电话
but I have way more leads to call every day than I have time,
再一次 我完全准备好了并且不需要思考
so again, I’m totally prepared and I don’t have to think,
我只要拨通电话
I just dial the phone.
第四 你想要一个任务装置
Number four is you wanna have an appointment set,
填写预约时间
appointment times to fill.
那么想象一下 我打开了日历
So imagine I open up my calendar,
然后我说 好的 我现在有90分钟可以打电话 事先预定好任务
And I say OK, I got 90 minites now to make phone calls, to book some appointments,
那么我会填上哪些任务呢
so what appointments do I want to fill,
好的 天哪 周二看起来很轻松
well, gosh, Tuesday’s looking light,
周五看起来很空 周六早上特别空
Friday is looking open, Saturday morning is wide open,
然后我的内心告诉我 我要马上把这三个时间点填满
and literally my mind say I’m gonna fill those three times right now.
那么将要发生的是
So what happens is
是的 是已经有所准备的事 我知道我可以在哪里预定任务等等
yeah, it’s a preparation thing, I know where I can book an appointment etc.
但是它也迫使我的内心去填满这些空出的地方
But it also focuses my mind on filling those slots,
并且当你在做的时候 你就会开始去填满这些空处
and when you do that, you start filling those slots.
最后一件我写下的事是
And then the last thing I wrote down is
确保在自己面前放上草稿
make sure you got your scripts in front of you,
确保在你的面前 有被拒绝的解决方案
make sure you got your objection handlers in front of you.
呃 这对我来说很有意思 因为我有那么多不同的业务陈述 那么多不同的草稿
Umm, it’s funny, like for me, because I had so many different presentations, so many different scripts,
那么多不同的人我要交流
so many different people I was talking to,
我把他们都放在面前 我知道那听上去很简单而且平淡无奇
I kept all them in front of me, I know that sounds simple and obvious.
但是尽管我一天会做8个小时 有时候甚至9个小时
But even though I was doing it eight hours sometimes nine hours a day,
有时我忘记要说什么
sometimes I forgot what to say,
有时我被最简单的拒绝难倒 嘿 我在生意上有个伙伴
sometimes I got stumped by the easiest objection, hey I got a friend in the business right?
而且你知道 如果那一刻你被难倒了 你不知要说什么
And you know, if you get stumped in that moment, you don’t know what to say,
你就没有价值了
you’re not bringing value,
你没有做成任务
you don’t get the appointment.
所以这就是基本要做的五件事 如果你想要在电话里所向披靡
So those the first five things, if you wanna become unstoppable over the phone,
你就要做事先准备
you got to do the prep work,
提前做好一切
and have it all done in advance.
这样你就可以在打电话的时候使用它
So you can just turn it on and make your calls.
但是另一方面是心态 精神意识
But the other side is the mindset, the mental side,
看一眼简单列表
so take a look at this simple list.
好的 如果你想要在做预定任务时有一个所向披靡的心态
Right, if you wanna create an unstoppable mindset for booking appointments,
第一件事是给它取一个有力的名字
the first thing is name it something powerfully.
这样我就能记住 并且每天都会向别人说
So I can remember, and I say this to people every day,
你想要潜在客户吗
do you wanna prospect,
就像是你怎么联想到自己的前景
like how do you associate prospect,
当我想到”期望”这个词的时候 什么出现在你的脑海里
when I think of the word ‘prospect’, what comes to your mind,
就像是我知道你们会想象到有些人呃……
like I know for some people you picture like er…
像是有些人拼命打电话
some you know like persons that desperately making phone calls.
事实上 每当我听到”期望”这个词
I actually, every time I heard the word ‘prospect’,
我都会想到一个脏兮兮的老人在河里淘金
I thought like a dirty old man in the river like panning for gold,
这对我来说似乎有些奇怪 就像是我知道金子在哪儿一样
like it just, it seems strange to me, like I know where the gold is,
我不必去找一些疯狂的河流
I don’t need to go find some crazy river.
金子就在我的数据库里 金子失效了
The gold’s in my database, the gold’s in Expireds,
金子就是那些我追随和服务的人们
the gold’s in all the people I wanna go after and serve.
所以我知道金子在哪儿
So I know where the gold is,
我会叫它希望
so I would name it prospecting,
我得说 我在制造财富
I’d say, I’m doing my wealth creation time,
我在设置预约时间
I’m doing appointment setting time,
我在做一些对社区有影响的事
I’m doing my making impact on my community time,
我在找下一张能使我挣双倍钱的清单
I’m doing my find the next listing I can double earn time.
看吧 如果你给它取了一个有力的名字
See, if you name it powerfully,
它会改变你对它的看法
it alters how you think about it,
通过与打电话做对抗……拒绝打电话 它创造了一些正面的情绪
it creates some positive emotions towards making those calls versus er… rejection phone calls.
那说得通吗?
Does that make sense?
第二 身体运动 内心也会跟着运动
Number two, body in motion, and the mind will follow.
那么想想它会是什么样的
So think about it like this,
你提前制定任务的策略是什么?
what’s your pre-appointment-setting move?
如果你曾经看过我的实况转播
If you’ve ever see me speak live,
有时候我在后台 你们看不见
sometimes I’m in backstage, you wouldn’t see this,
我有一个蹦蹦床 我会在上面弹来弹去
I got a trampoline and I’m bouncing on it,
你想知道为什么吗?
you wanna know why?
因为我使自己的身体运动 使我的能量作用到位
cause I get my body move and get my energy right,
这样在我打电话的时候 就能更有效一些 不是吗?
so I can be on the phone to be effective, right?
在台上我可以使人们对我印象深刻
I can be on stage and be effective.
你可能想做一些呼……运动
You might wanna create like a little hoa…move,
能使你的身体状态达到巅峰的事
something you do that put you into a peak physical state,
这样你就会感到强大
so you’re feeling powerful,
你会感到所向披靡
so you’re feeling unstoppable.
因为我知道 如果我走到你的办公室里
Because I know this, if I went down to your office,
我就像是在墙上的苍蝇 看着你打电话
and I was like a little fly on the wall, and I was watching you about to make phone calls,
要是你看起来像这样
what if you look like this,
呃……我要打几个电话
argh…I’m gonna make some phone calls.
你知道自己的身体已经在那个状态里了
You know you put your body in that state,
并且我知道你最终会得到什么
and I know that kind of result you produce.
你把自身处于一个所向披靡的状态
You put your body in an unstoppable state,
并且你知道你要做什么?
and you know you’re gonna do?
你要解决每个问题 打完每个电话
You’re gonna work through every issue, make every phone call,
与顾客深层交流
connect with customers on a deep level,
解决他们的问题 预定任务 推动你的事业前进
solve their problems, book appointments, and drive your business.
这是所有你使身体动起来的方式
It’s all about the way you move your body.
第三 咒语或是我通常说的肯定行为
Number three, mantra, or what I used to call affirm-actions.
想想 在你打电话之前
So think about it, like before you make phone calls,
你对自己说什么会决定你会得到什么样的结果以及采取什么样的行动
what you say to yourself will determine the kind of results or actions that you’re going to take.
我会一遍又一遍的说
So I would say things like over and over again,
就像人们在家 他们很开心
like people are home, they’re happy,
并且在等我的电话
and they’re waiting for my call.
人们在家很开心地等我打给他们
People are home, people are happy, they’re waiting for my call.
人们在家很开心地等我打给他们!
People are home, people are happy, and they’re waiting for my call!
比”上帝 我真期望他们不要不接电话”来的好多了
Which is so much better than god I hope they don’t answer.
你和我想的一样吗?
You’re with me?
你需要有一些咒语 一些肯定自己的话
You’ve got to have some kind of mantra, some kind of affirmation,
我是强大的 我还活着 令人激动的 精力充沛的
I’m powerful, I’m live, excited, full of energy,
我是一个倾斜且低劣的任务设置机
I’m a lean, mean, appointment-setting machine.
你猜为什么 有太多的成功 是的 这很老套
Cause guess what, so much of success, yeah this is old school,
这是金克拉说的一对一
this is Zig Ziglar one on one,
就是你的两耳之间 我的朋友
it’s in between your ears, my friend,
所以我们要摆正心态
so we got to keep our mindset right.
第四是音乐
Number four is some music,
我是音乐的超级粉丝 听一些音乐 得到能量
I’m a big fan, play some music, get the energy right.
我不在意它是乡村的 西方的 经典的 嘻哈还是摇滚乐
I don’t care if it’s country, western, classical, hiphop, rock n roll,
无论是什么 只要能让你燃起斗志
whatever fires you up,
那就是你应该做的
that’s what you should do.
而且我打赌 总会有一两首歌适合你 能使你有强烈的情感
And I bet there’s a song or two that you play that has such a strong emotional association for you,
如果你放了这首歌
that if you play that song,
甚至重复 一遍又一遍
even repetitively, over and over,
就像起初 你刚刚开始打电话
like the beginning right at you’re starting to make the phone calls.
可能是叮叮叮……女士们先生们 让我们准备好低声说
Maybe it’s ding, ding, ding…ladies and gentlemen, let’s get ready to rumble.
记住这首老歌 像我想起这首歌的时候 就会立刻起一身鸡皮疙瘩
Mary that old song, like I think about that song, and I immediately get a little goose bumps,
因为我放这首歌上万次了
cause it was a song I played a million times.
音乐大有帮助
Music goes a long way.
你知道还有什么大有帮助吗?
You know what also goes a long way?
视频!
Video!
可能是你在例行公事 预备打电话的时候看的视频激励了你
Maybe there’s a video you watch in your pre-making-phone-call routine that inspires you.
我仿佛回到还在打电话的日子
I’m having like a flashback back to the days when I was making phone calls,
我背叛了我的兄弟 我们曾经在同一个私人办公室
I crossed my brother, we were in the same private office,
我们都喜欢老的VCR 记得VCR吗?这听上去是疯狂的?
and we had like an old VCR, remember VCRs? That sounds crazy?
而且我们都有星球大战的电影
And we had all the STAR WAR’s movies playing,
我们就 你懂的 哇……我们家都有这种强大的力量
and we would just you know, woo…the force runs strong in our family,
我们会反复琢磨就像是在打电话
we would play around like as if we were making phone calls,
就像是绝地勇士 你猜怎么
like Jedis, and guess what,
这样的心态使我们在打电话的时候非常有力 而且十分有效
that mindset made us really powerful over the phone, super effective too.
最后也是最重要的
The last one is the big one,
与完美游戏做对抗 不要怀疑 剧本或是拒绝
play the perfect game versus excepting doubt, drama or rejection.
那么这是什么意思呢?
So what is that mean?
完美游戏就是你说的下个90分钟 当我在打电话
The perfect game is you say for the next 90 minutes while I’m making phone calls,
当我在创造财富的时候
while I’m doing my wealth creation,
当我尽全力的时候
while I’m doing my hour of power,
无论发生什么 我都会说完美
whatever happens, I’m gonna declare perfect.
所以顾客挂断了我的电话 完美!
So for client hangs up on me, perfect!
如果顾客做了预约 完美!
If a client books an appointment, perfect!
如果我不能 我不能处理拒绝 我就会失去机会
If I couldn’t get, you know I couldn’t get through the objection, and I lost the opportunity,
完美!
it’s perfect!
让我告诉你为什么
Let me tell you why.
如果你陷入戏剧化
If you get caught up in a drama,
你不再打电话
you stop making phone calls.
你陷入已经不在的事之中
You get caught up in the one that got away,
你就错过了十个等着你打电话的人
and you miss out on the ten that are waiting for you to call.
所以对我来说很有趣因为如你们所见 我是打电话爱好者
So very fun message for me because you can see like I’m the fan of making phone calls,
根本的从我内心上来说我相信
I just believe fundamentally in my heart of hearts,
这是非常快且有效去接触很多人的方法
it’s a super fast and effective way to reach a lot of people.
我所知道的是 你可能需要看这个视频5次以上
What I know is this, you probably need to watch this five more times,
你可能需要把它分享给你办公室的6-7个人 然后说
you probably need to share this with six or seven people in your office to say,
让我们一起来吧!
let’s all do this together!
一起吧
TOGETHER
那么我要告诉你们一个关于我前一段时间提到的 我的第一个私人办公室的小故事
So I’m gonna tell you a quick story of how I got my first private office that I mentioned a while ago.
呃 我记得对自己说过
Umm, I remember saying to myself,
看 我就知道我会把精力用对地方
look, I just know I’m gonna get my energy right,
我会使自己每天精力满满
I’m gonna get myself fired up every single day.
我真正的目的不是要私人办公室
The actual intention was not to get a private office,
呃 但是我现在所做的有点像是这样
umm, but it just kind of worked out that way cause here’s what I did.
每过一个小时 我都在跳起来走出去
Every hour on the hour, I would jump up and go,
现在 我可以使我的内心有意识或者无意识的
right now, I can make my conscious and unconscious mind to give me
给自己技能 天赋 能力 幽默还有知识
the skill, the talent, the ability, the humor, the knowledge,
无论它展现给人们什么 给人们带来什么 还是改变了他们的人生
whatever it takes to show these people, to get these people, to change their lives,
现在就开始 宝贝 现在 立刻 我要拨通电话
starting right now baby, right now, right now, and I dial the phone.
在我做了将近一周这样的事后
And you know after I was doing that for about a week,
哈 我的销售经理格雷格·霍华德走过来 拍了一下我的肩 说道
ha, my sales manager Greg Howard walked up and tapped me on the shoulder and said,
你喜欢我的办公室吗?
would you like my office?
我觉得这太兴奋了吧 不是吗?
And I thought this is hysterical right?
我是说 这就是现实 我的朋友
I mean here’s the reality my friends,
有效率的接电话能使我们赚到大把的钱
being on the phone and being effective is how we make a tone of money,
我们要怎么样帮助那么多的顾客
is how we help a lot of clients,
这是一场心理游戏 一场有所准备的游戏
and it is a mental game and a preparation game.
在这样的情况下 没有借口
There is no room for excuses in this market,
这有太多的机会
there is way too much opportunity,
有太多的人等着你联系 给他们留下深刻的印象
and there is way too many people that are waiting for you to reach out, be effective,
帮助他们做下一个房地产的决定
and help them make their next real estate decision.
那么让我们现在就开始行动
So let’s get to it, take action,
把这些信息分享给你的朋友们
share this message with few of your buddies,
记住 通常是你的策略问题
and remember always your strategy matters,
特别是现在 热情决定一切
and now more than ever, your passion rules.
感谢您的观看
Thanks for watching.
如果你喜欢我们的频道 点击下面的按钮 加入我们的在线社区 完全免费
If you love what you’re seeing here, then click the button below to join our online community absolutely free.
非常感谢!
Thanks so much!
(音乐)
(Music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

十个获得更多看房的机会 第20章 介绍了怎么提高打电话的效率

听录译者

香芋

翻译译者

土豆青椒

审核员

wusen

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khZ_U0fshtU

相关推荐