ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

考试前你不该做的10件事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

考试前你不该做的10件事

10 Things You Should Never Do Before Exams | Exam Tips For Students | LetsTute

嗨朋友们
Hey, friends!
我们知道每年都会有这样一个重要时间
We know it’s that time of the year.
那就是考试期
It is the exam time.
我们明白你要经历什么
We understand all that you’re going through.
为了帮助你
And to help you out,
我们做了很多有关考试技巧
we have made many videos which speak about exam tips
以及如何做才能提升成绩的视频
and what you should do to improve your score.
你可以在详情里找到链接
You may find the links in the description.
这期内容 我们来谈谈
But in this session, we will tell you ten things
考试前不能做的十件事
you should not do before your exams.
在一堆考试期间
So during your board of exams
每门考试之间可能至少有
you may have a gap of minimum two to three days
两三天的间隔
between your papers.
有些时候可能只有一天
Uh……sometimes it’s just one day
也可能有连续的考试
or you may also have back to back exams.
所以在此期间 你需要知道什么不能做
So you need to know what to not do during that time.
为了节约时间 我们开始吧
So without wasting much time, let’s start.
第一件不要做的事
The first thing not to do is
不要用社交软件
do not use social media.
是的 你没听错
Yes, you heard me right.
努力和想要使用手机的欲望做斗争
Try as much as possible to fight the urge of using your phone.
沉迷手机将耗费大量时间
It’s an addiction which takes away most of your time.
会发生什么呢
So what happens is
你先打招呼说“嗨”
you start by saying “Hi”
朋友也回复“嗨”
then your friend replies “Hi”,
然后你们开始交谈 开玩笑 笑个不停
then you start talking, forwarding jokes, laughing
过会儿你甚至会打开Facebook
then later you may even check your Facebook world
看看朋友有什么新动态
to see what your friends have posted.
然后你也会想发动态
And then you also feel like posting.
过一会儿又会想看刚刚上传的动态
Later you would want to see how many likes
收到了几个赞
you’ve got on that post.
无休无止
So the story never ends.
无意间 几个小时过去了
Without realization, you lose so many hours
脑子里有这么多分心的事和不必要的想法
with so much distractions and unnecessary thoughts in your head
你就不能专心学习
which does not allow you to concentrate on studies.
第二件一定不要做的事
The second most important thing not to do is
不要问备考期间
do not ask the most common question friends ask each other
朋友间通常会相互问的问题
during exam preparation.
那就是 你复习了多少
How much have you finished studying?
是的 我们可能都干过这事儿
Yes, friends. We have all done this.
每个人都曾问过别人
Everyone has asked each other
你复习了多少
how much you’ve finished studying.
现在我告诉你为什么别问朋友这个问题
But I’ll tell you why not to ask your friend this question.
假定你的朋友复习完五章
So let’s assume your friend has finished studying 5 chapters
而你只复习完两章
and you have finished only 2.
那一刻 紧张感开始涌现
So that very moment tension sets in.
你脑海里会产生各种消极的想法
And you start getting negative thoughts in your head
评级低 分数差 你的抱负和未来
about low grades, low marks, your admission, your future.
然后你会快速浏览各个章节
Then you try rushing through all the chapters
想赶上朋友的进度
to reach your friend’s pace,
却忽略了学习的质量
compromising on the quality of studies.
如果你朋友复习的比你少
And suppose that you friend has studied less than you.
你会感到放松然后减慢复习速度
Then you get relaxed and slow down your preparation.
所以很重要的一点是
So, very important point to know here is
不要和任何人比较复习进度
do not compare your preparation with anyone else.
此外 通过和朋友交谈
Next, talking to your friend
你将知道他们复习的是哪本书
you’ll get to know which books they are referring to.
如果他们的资料和你用的不同
And if it is different from the one you have used
你就又会紧张不安
then again you get tense.
然后偏离自己的复习安排而去买新的资料
You will go out of your way and buy that new book
即使考试在即
just before your exams.
这就引出我的第三个观点
So this brings me to my third point
不要在最后阶段变更复习书
do not change your book at the last minute.
不要尝试新的参考书
Do not try any new book.
国家规定的课本或是各州使用的课本
You NCERT textbook or your respective state board textbook
任何一本参考书都是足够的
with any one reference book is sufficient.
要专注于一年来自己一直使用的课本
So stick to the book you have been using all throughout the year
下一件考前不能做的事是
Next thing not to do before your exam is
拖延症 永远不要拖延
procrastination. Never procrastinate.
如果你有三天的考试复习间隙
If you have three days’ preparation leave for your exam,
那就根据章节平均分配复习时间
then divide the hours according to the chapters equally,
并将前两天利用好
and use the first two days well.
如果你一直拖延学习进度
If you keep postponing your studies,
最后一天你会堆积太多事情要做
you will end up piling a lot to do for the last day,
这也会使你焦虑
which will make you tense.
下一条 不要被你朋友的学习方法
Next, do not get influenced by the method and the way
或是时间安排所影响
or the timetable that your friend is using.
你是独一无二的
You are unique.
要运用适合自己的学习策略和方法
Use the strategy that suits your way of learning.
你朋友可能会先看完简单的章节
Your friend may finish all the easy chapters first
把难的章节放在最后
and keep the difficult ones for the last minute.
但你可能喜欢先复习难的内容
But you may like to study the difficult ones first.
所以你这一年怎么学都可以
So it is OK whatever you’ve been doing all this year
但要坚持自己的策略 不要模仿其他人的
just stick to that strategy and do not copy anyone’s strategy.
下一件不要做的事
Next thing not to do is
不要在最后时刻更改你的时间表
try not to change your timetable at the last minute.
如果你一天要学五个小时 那就得学这么久
If you have to study for five hours in a day then you have to study
拿出点决心实现目标
Get some determination to achieve that goal.
如果想知道如何制定学习时间表
If you want to know how to make a timetable for studying
我们已经做了一个相关视频
we’ve made a video on it.
你可以在说明里找到链接
You may find the link in the description.
下一点 如果你最后留了一些章节没看
Next, if you have left any chapter for option,
不要在考试前一天去尝试学习这些内容
do not try to study it just a day before the exams.
专注在你已经学过的内容上
Stick to what you’ve already studied
把时间花在复习学过的知识上
and spend more time in revising your content
而不是学习新的知识
rather than studying things for the first time.
下一件别做的事是
Next thing not to do is
不要只看插图
try not to just read the illustrations
图表或是流程图
or go to diagrams and flow charts.
我的意思是
What I mean is
插图 表格和流程图是很重要
illustrations, diagrams and flow charts are very important.
但读过或浏览过后
But after reading it, or going through them,
给自己一些时间 写下以此为基准的答案
time yourself and write the answer based on it.
这种做法让你在答题时
It’ll give you more confidence
表现得更自信
to attempt questions.
这是一个非常有效的复习方法
This method is a very effective way for revision.
下一件学生考前不能做的小事
Next, a simple thing students should not do just before exams is
不要吃外面的食物
do not eat outside food.
它可能会在不当的时间使你生病
It may make you sick at the wrong time.
吃家里做的食物会比较容易消化
Eat home cooked food which is easy to digest.
同样 油腻的食物可能会使你困倦
Also, eating heavy food will make you sleepy.
所以饮食要清淡
So keep your meals light,
多吃些蔬菜水果
and have a lot of vegetables and fruits.
当然 一定不能让自己受伤
Also, uh, make sure that you do not hurt yourself in any way.
所以要尽可能的待在家里
So try staying at home as much as possible
只把时间用在学习上
and giving your time only to studies.
最后 所以视频都在讲
And at last, all the videos keep saying
考试前要保证充足的睡眠
get a sufficient amount of sleep just before your exams.
但并不是说你要睡更长时间
But that does not mean that you sleep more.
要避免睡太多
Avoid oversleeping,
因为这可能会使你懒洋洋 没精神
as it may make you lethargic and lazy.
考试期间熟睡6小时就够了
A sound sleep for 6 hours is enough during exams.
如果你难入睡
If you have trouble sleeping
或者做了噩梦
or you get nightmares
并在半夜奇怪的时间点醒来
and you wake up at odd hours in the night
那就看一个轻松点的视频 肯定会有帮助的
Then watch a relaxation video, it’ll definitely help you.
所以 为了提升成绩
So, uh, these were the ten things
以上10件事你不应该做
that you should not do to improve your score.
最后 无论做什么都要有自信
Lastly, remember have confidence in what you’ve done.
考试并不能判定你的潜力
Exams do not judge your potential
也不能判定你有多聪明睿智
or do not judge how smart and intelligent you are.
考试仅仅是生活的一部分
They are just a part of your life.
所以 面带微笑去迎接考试吧
So take it with a smile
祝愿你所有考试都顺利 谢谢观看
and all the best for all your exams. Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

考前很多事会不经意间影响我们的学习进度,要避免这些事,更高效复习

听录译者

开往春天的地铁

翻译译者

北辰

审核员

审核员_Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0oxEU6QrhY

相关推荐