未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

波兰之旅之在格丹斯克要做的十件事

10 Things to do in Gdańsk, Poland Travel Guide

今天天气太棒了
Well good day good day.
我们终于到格丹斯克了 这是我在波兰最想参观的城市
We have finally made it to Gdańsk and this is a city I was most excited about visiting in Poland
然后我们到这里了
And we are here.
是的 我们到了
Yeah, we are here.
而且这也将是我们在波兰参观的最北边的城市
And this is also the most northernmost city we’re going to be visiting in Poland as well.
天呐 顺便提一下 我们早上四点半就醒了
Oh my goodness on that note this morning we woke up at four thirty
那时太阳就已经升起来了
and the sun was already up.
– 这里一天开始的是真早啊-你会爱上它的
– Like it is crazy how early the day starts here. – You’ve gotta love that.
不管怎样 我们真的很激动
Anyways, we are really excited
今天我们会四处逛逛探索一番
and today we are going to go out and explore a lot.
走吧
Let’s go.
好啦 首先我们要去圣玛利亚大教堂
Alright, so first up we’re walking to the Basilica of St.Mary
因为它离我们在Airbnb上订的住处不远 教堂看起来很宏伟
because it is just down the street from our Airbnb and it looks massive. It is huge.
教堂正在翻修 所以这儿有很多脚手架
It is undergoing some renovations right now so there is a lot of scaffolding going on.
但愿我们能够进入教堂 甚至还能登塔看看风景
But hopefully we can still get in and maybe climb up the towers for some views.
来让我们看看能不能实现
We’ll see if that is even possible.
萨姆 准备好爬上塔楼了吗?
Sam, ready to climb the tower?
必须的
Absolutely ready.
这真是个惊喜
It is a cool surprise.
我以为我们不能进来
I didn’t think we could even get in.
– 我以为全部都在翻修- 是啊
– I thought with all of the renovations. – Yeah.
我们以为教堂会禁止开放
We thought it would be closed.
好激动啊
This is exciting.
确实很激动人心
It is exciting.
到塔顶一共有409级台阶
It is going to be 409 steps to the top.
我们每人花了8兹罗提
We paid 8 Zloty each
我们正在爬这个螺旋上升的塔
and we are climbing, up the spiraling tower.
我想说我们才爬了130级台阶
I’d like to point out that we’re only at 130.
还有好多要爬
Still a lot more to go.
那么我们现在到塔外了
So we are out of the tower.
估计我们在顶楼某一处
We’re somewhere in the ceiling I think.
对这些台阶来说 女性的10号脚都有点大了
I have to say though size 10 feet for women that is a little too big for these stairs.
我像是用脚尖爬楼 我感觉我是波兰的一个巨人
I’m like tiptoeing up I feel like I’m a giant in Poland.
– 我的大脚啊- 大脚在波兰
– My giant feet.- Giant feet in Poland.
我不知道你们是否能看到
I don’t know if you guys can see that,
这个楼梯一直延伸到了那个木制的平台上
but the staircase continues all the way up there to that wooden platform.
– 快要爬完了- 呼
– We’re hardly done.- Woo
参观完教堂之后 我们要去格丹斯克的主要步行街:Długa
After visiting the Basilica, we walked over to the main pedestrian street in Gdansk: Długa.
又被称为“长街”
Also known as Long Street (Ulica Długa – Langgasse).
和多数波兰城市不一样 格丹斯克没有中央广场 但这条路
Unlike most Polish cities, Gdańsk doesn’t have a main square, but this stretch of road
等同于广场 沿途有很多商贩和街头表演者
acts as the equivalent with lots of vendors and performers along the way.
在Długa西侧尽头 我们发现了琥珀博物馆
On the west end of Długa (Dooga) we came across the Amber Museum,
它听上去有点不同寻常 我们买票进去参观了
which sounded a little unusual, so we bought tickets and went up.
在这里我们了解到了波罗的海的琥珀交易史以及
Here we learned the history of amber trade in the Baltic, and we also discovered that
这座现为博物馆的高塔 以前是监狱和刑讯室
the tower that now houses the museum, was once a prison and torture chamber.
但是不管怎样 这个博物馆真的太酷了
But anyways this museum is pretty cool.
前几个阶段你会看到不同的展览
So the first few levels like you get to see different exhibitions
那里你可以了解到有关琥珀的文化 珠宝
where you learn about amber in culture, amber in jewelry,
因为格丹斯克是以琥珀珠宝著称的
because Gdańsk is really known for amber jewelry.
而且他们有一整条街都是琥珀商店的
And they actually have one entire street dedicated to amber shops.
待会我们会去那条街 现在先参观博物馆
So we’re going to head there later but we’re visiting the museum now,
这座博物馆另一个特点是它有一个瞭望台
and another cool thing is this museum has a lookout point,
因此我们将要去浏览更多的老城风光
so we’re going to get more views of the old town.
好 萨姆 我们已经参观了这座城市的两处景点了
Alright Sam, so we’ve enjoyed two different vantage points of the city today.
你更喜欢哪一个?
Which did you prefer?
在这两处景点 我们除了震惊于这里的景色 基本上什么都没干
Our first two activities that we’ve done here basically we got amazing views of the city.
– 实际上我更喜欢博物馆这片风景- 没错 我也是
– I actually prefer this view from the museum. – Yeah, same.
在这里你可以更好地一览主街风光
You’ve kind of got a better like overview of the main pedestrian area,
你也可以从这里很清楚地看到教堂- 是的
and also you can see the church really well from there. – Yeah.
– 再加上这里没有很多台阶要爬- 没错
– Plus there was less climbing involved. – That is true.
没那么可怕
Wasn’t quite as scary.
– 爬上教堂更大程度上是一种经历- 是的
– Climbing up the church cathedral was more of an experience. – Yeah.
博物馆还没参观完 我们的下一站是格丹斯克历史博物馆
Not done with museums just yet, our next stop was the Historical Museum of the city of Gdańsk
我想我们看华丽的门廊 天花板和楼梯花的时间
I think we spent more time staring at the ornate doorways, ceilings and staircases,
比我们看展览花的时间都多!
than we did at the exhibit itself!
看看这些天花板
And check out these ceilings.
可不是每天都能见到的
You don’t see this every day.
好 现在我们在河面上 这里有很多水上交通工具
Alright so we’re here on the river and there’s lots going on.
是啊 有很多
There is a lot going on.
– 那上有各式各样的船- 是的
– There’s all kinds of boats out here.- Yeah.
– 有人在划皮艇- 嗯哼
– There is people kayaking. – Uh huh.
– 有人在这种看起来像机动车的车上- 是的
– There’s people on these kind of like they look like motorized cars. – Yeah.
挺有趣的
It is hilarious.
还有大型的游览船 我们还看到了
And then you have like the big tour boats and we saw like a
我不知道这是什么 有点像加勒比海盗船-我知道
– I don’t know something that looked out of Pirates of the Caribbean. – I know.
像老式的帆船
Like an old ship.
几乎这条河上的所有东西我们都看到了
We’ve seen just about everything on this river.
是的 现在我们要去走一走 看看能不能发现别的东西
So yeah, we’re just going to walk around and see what else we can find.
这里的格丹斯克就和明信片上一样美
And here we have Gdansk looking all postcard perfect.
我们看到了中世纪的起重机 1367年第一次在课本里被提及
Here, we also saw the Medieval Crane (Żuraw), which was first mentioned in texts in 1367,
它曾是世界上最大的起重机
and was at one point the biggest working crane in the world.
它对游客开放 但我们之前已经爬过两个瞭望塔了
It is open to visitors but we had already climbed up two viewing towers earlier that
所以这个我们就不爬了
day so we decided to skip this one.
接下来我们登上了SS Sołdek 一艘波兰煤炭矿石货船
Next, it was all aboard the SS Sołdek (Stanislaw Soldek), a Polish coal and ore freighter
现在是一间船只博物馆
which is now a ship-museum.
好吧 马蒂 你感觉怎样
Well ahoy ahoy Matie.
登船的感觉怎么样
How are things aboard your ship.
马蒂 马蒂
Matie matie.
这是我的船 今天我只让你上来参观一会儿
This is my ship and I’ve let you come up to the top today only for a short tour.
所以好好享受这段时间 之后我会把你们踢下去的
So let’s make the most of it and then I’ll kick you off.
好的 现在是格丹斯克的周六晚上
Okay, so Saturday night here in Gdańsk.
没错
Yeah.
我们想去当地的一家酒吧 但那里客满了
And we wanted to go to a local bar but it was packed.
是的
Yep.
确实挤满了人
It was packed.
所以我们最终来到了一条船上
So we’ve ended up on a boat.
一条停在水边的船
On a boat by the water.
其实我今天下午路过时就看见这个地方了 太酷了
And I saw this place going for a walk actually this afternoon and it looked so cool.
是的
-Yeah. -Like they do fish and chips.
我也点了它们
I’ve also ordered that too.
是的
Yeah.
但我今天整天都在想要不要啤酒
But I’ve just been like thinking about beer all day.
我们已经走了很多路 真想好好享受一下这儿的夜生活
We’ve been doing a lot of walking and I’ve really wanted enjoy some nightlife here in the city.
虽然现在八点半了 但天还是亮的
So yeah, I mean it is eight thirty but it is still daylight.
没错
Yep.
为船上餐厅的周六夜晚干杯
So cheers to a Saturday night on a floating restaurants.
干杯
Cheers.
鱼和薯条来了
The fish and chips have arrived.
是的 我们都到北边 在海上了 怎么能不吃点鱼和薯条呢
Yeah, I mean how could we head this north and be right on the sea and not have fish and chips.
我爱鱼和薯条
I love fish and chips.
再挤点柠檬汁
Oh, drizzle that lemon.
我这一辈子都在吃鱼和薯条
I’ve been eating fish and chips all my life.
特别是我去大西洋加拿大地区时 那里专门做这两样
Especially when I’ve gone to Atlantic Canada they specialize in that too so I know what
所以我知道好味道的鱼和薯条是怎样的
good fish and chips taste like.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 希望这里的能合格
Alright, hope these are up to standard.
让我们尝尝吧
Let’s dig in.
薯条还不赖
The fries aren’t bad.
再来尝尝鱼
Let’s try the fish.
哦 连皮带肉一起吃
Oh, skin and all.
嗯 美味
Mmmmm.
太棒了
That is nice.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
很嫩
Really tender.

Mmmmm.

Mmmmm.
他回答嗯
He says Mmmmm.
既然聊到食物了 就给你们看看我们很喜欢的牛奶酒吧
And since we’re on the topic of food, we need to show you a milk bar we really enjoyed.
我是说带你们去一家奶品冷饮餐吧呆会儿
Alright guys so we’ve been meaning to take you to a Milk Bar for a while.
这家酒吧很出名
There is a really famous one.
叫做海神
It is called Neptunes.
海神奶吧
Neptune Bar (Bar Mleczny Neptun).
每到一个波兰城市 我们都会去牛奶酒吧
We’ve been going to Milk Bars in every single Polish city we’ve visited.
是的
Yeah.
这一家有些吃的确实不错
And this one has some really good food.
我知道
I know.
食物的质量让我们印象深刻
Like we’ve been really impressed with the quality.
这家某种意义上有点不同 菜品陈列出来了 你
This one is a little different in the sense that they have like a display menu that you
只需要指出来
can just point at.
所以我们只需 哇 看起来真不错
And so we’re just like ooh that looks good.
哇 真的不错
Oh that looks good.
毫无疑问
No guessing.
是的 我们不知道这些东西的名字 但是我能告诉你
Yeah, we don’t have a great ideas of the names of some of these things but we can tell you
它看起来像啥
what it looks like.
是的
Yeah.
这个是炸肉片
So this one is basically a cutlet.
我认为这是一片炸猪肉片 配花椰菜 胡萝卜 土豆以及莳萝
I think it is a pork cutlet with some cauliflower, carrots, potatoes with dill.
我们也点了这个奶油汤
We also got this creamy soup.
汤看来是以土豆为基料 绿豆 胡萝卜和其他蔬菜为配料
It looks like a potato based soup with some green beans, dill, carrots and other veggies.
是的
Yep.
萨姆对清晨的蛋糕完全没有抵抗力
Sam couldn’t resist some cake this early in the morning.
还有这是早餐
And this is breakfast.
现在是早上9点半
It is nine thirty in the morning.
现在吃的是早餐
This is breakfast right now.
哈哈哈
Hahaha.
真尴尬啊 这更像早午餐对吧
This is pretty embarrassing but it is going to be more like a brunch right?
对这杯饮料来说是的
And to drink yes.
糖渍水果
Compote.
喝它会花点时间
This one will last us a while.
喝这杯糖渍水果
To drink we have compote.
是的
Yes.
我不知道怎么描述它 它像是用
Which is I don’t even know how to describe this it is kind of like if they made like
草莓酱 糖浆 再加点水兑成的果汁
strawberry jam and took the syrup and kind of added some water and turned it into juice.
它就像这样
That is what it looks like.
像是用水冲淡的天然水果汁
It is kind of a natural fruit juice that has been watered down a bit.
真的有草莓块在里面 真不错
It has like real chunks of strawberry in there and it is really good.
但是我们不知道它是怎么做的
But we just don’t know how it is made.

Mmmm.
好喝吗?
Is it good?
特别好
So good.
特别好 开动吧
So good but yeah let’s dig in.
好的 先生
Alrighty Mister.
好的
Alrighty.
开动吧
So dig right in.
先尝尝炸肉片吧
Let’s try let’s try the cutlet first.
加点花椰菜
Grab it with a bit of cauliflower.
继续几乎不是早餐的美味早餐吧
Nice little breakfast going on.

Mmmm.
炸肉片好吃
That is a really nice cutlet.
尝尝
Check it out.
确实是奶油
That is quite creamy.
哇 我们能听见教堂的钟鸣声
Oh and we can hear the church bells tolling in the distance.
一定10点了
It must be ten.

Mmmmm.
好吃吗?
Is it good?
我喜欢奶油汤里的莳萝
I love the dill in creamy soups.
太好吃了
It is just so nice.
相当粘稠
Is it fairly thick?
汤很稠吗?
Is it a thick soup?
我的意思是它不像特别浓稠的奶油汤 但是可以肯定它不是肉汤
I mean it is not like the thickest cream soup but I mean it is not a broth that is for sure.
真好吃
It is good.

Mmmm.
甜点也很棒
And dessert wise.
甜点开吃
On to dessert.
尝尝这蛋糕
Check out that cake.

Wow.
上面有调和蛋白
That has got some meringue on top.
我以为蛋糕里全是水果
I think it might have a fruit filling.

Wow.
噢 好吃吗?
Oh, is that good?

Wow.
非常酥松
That is very decadent.
看起来也很酥松
It does look decadent.
我不能相信我吃到如此的美味
I can’t believe I’m having that.
我明白
I know.
在早上
In the morning.
底部像是海绵蛋糕
It is like a sponge-y cake on the bottom.
它上面有栗子 还有一些像是樱桃汁淋在上面
You’ve got marron and like some kind of cherry sauce drizzled all over.
但是无论如何这确实是美味的一餐 如同你之前说过的
But anyways it has just been a fantastic meal and like you said earlier we’ve been eating
贯穿我们波兰之旅的奶吧
a Milk Bars throughout our entire trip in Poland.
是的
Yeah.
这些就是我们强烈推荐的
It is something we highly highly recommend.
是的
Yes.
好吃的食物 合理的价格 令人满意的用餐
You get really good food, good prices and it is just very satisfy meals.
在格丹斯克的最后一天 我们走到了欧洲团结中心
On our last day in Gdansk, we walked over to the European Solidarity Centre (Europejskie
从老城出发走了15到20分钟
Centrum Solidarności), which is about a 15-20 minute walk from the Old Town.
这个博物馆讲述了团结一致 波兰工会和公民抵抗运动的故事
The museum tells the story of Solidarity, a Polish trade union and civil resistance
它建于1980的列宁造船厂
movement, founded in 1980 at the Lenin Shipyard.
它是第一个独立于共产党之外的工会
This was the first union not controlled by the communist party, and it’s a fascinating
这座非凡的博物馆能让你学到很多历史知识
museum to learn a bit more about the history.
这就是我们格丹斯克之旅的主要部分
And that’s a wrap for our Gdansk travel guide.
我们希望你们能喜欢这个视频 并且它能对你的
We hope you guys enjoyed this video and that it gave you a few ideas of things to do in
格丹斯克之旅有所帮助
Gdańsk on you visit.
要是有一些其他的小窍门或建议可以分享给旅行者的 你知道该怎么做的
You know the drill, if you have any other tips or suggestions to share with travellers,
在下面的评论区贴出你想说的话吧
feel free to pop those in the comments section below.
祝大家旅途愉快 下次再见
Happy travels and until next time!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

圣玛利亚大教堂 长街 奶吧 薯条和鱼······格但斯克之旅,充满惊喜。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Aria

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d0ioLYPj6Q

相关推荐