ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在剑桥的一天 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在剑桥的一天

10 Things to do in Cambridge Travel Guide | London Day Trip

早上好早上好
Oh well ! good morning !good morning!
今天我们来到了国王十字车站
Today we are here at Kings Cross station and
开始新一天的旅行
we are going on yet another day trip.
我们要去哪里呢?
Where are we off to?
又是在伦敦的一天
Another day trip from London.
今天 我们要去剑桥大学
We’re off to Cambridge today.
是的 今天是星期天早上
And yes, it is Sunday morning
我们已经来到车站啦
and we’ve arrived at the station
天气依然很好时间也很早
nice and early yet again.
的确是这样
We sure have.
我们还有45分钟的空闲时间
We have about 45 minutes to spare.
已经打印好了车票
We’ve already printed off our tickets.
接下来 我们要在附近逛一逛 然后
So yeah, we’re just going to wander around and
那我们很快就会在火车上跳来跳去
uh then we’ll be hopping on the train shortly.
除了运输和坐火车
So aside from just transportation and taking the train
很多人都来这里参观
a lot of people come here to visit
来自哈利•波特的吸引力
the Harry Potter attraction.
九又四分之三站台
Platform 9 3/4.
很可惜 今天我们的目的地并不是霍格沃茨
However, our destination today is not Hogwarts.
我们要去哪儿呢
Where are we off to?
我们要去剑桥
We’re off to Cambridge.
从国王十字车站发出到剑桥的火车有很多
There are a number of trains from Kings Cross to Cambridge
行程用时45分钟到
with journeys ranging from 45 minutes
一个半小时不等
to a little over an hour and a half.
提前买好车票是明智的
Buying your ticket in advance is always a good idea as
你可以得到一个更好的价格
you can get a better price, and
错开客运高峰期旅行也是聪明的决定
it’s also wise to travel off peak.
好啦 我们已经到了
Alright, we’ve arrived
我们在动物园下车
and it was an absolute zoo getting off at the station.
很显然我们不是唯一选择周日来游览的人
Like apparently we’re not the only ones visiting today on a Sunday.
天气不错 车程只用了45分钟
Beautiful weather though and the journey was only 45 minutes
忘了告诉你们我们花了多少钱
and we forgot to tell you how much we paid.
车票只需16英镑
So this ticket was only 16 pounds
我们在最后一分钟预订到了
and we booked it very last minute.
我考虑了不到48小时
I think less than 48 hours
因为我们想确定今天有个好天气
because we wanted to make sure there was nice weather today
很开心的确如此
and there is so we’re happy.
我们的第一站是植物园
So the first logical stop along the way is the Botanical Gardens.
是哒 需要支付入场费
Yeah. So we paid our admission.
每人5.5英镑
It is 5.50 per person.
拿到一张小地图
Got a little map
这样就可以随意逛逛逛了
so let’s go wander around.
如果你想和我们一样深入游览
If you decide to walk into town like we did,
剑桥大学的植物园是一处不错的小景点
Cambridge University Botanic Garden makes for a nice little stop,
尤其是坐了好久火车想伸展一下的时候
especially if you want to stretch you legs after the train ride.
院子里有八千多种植物
The garden has over 8000 species,
我最爱的地方是美丽的暖房
and my personal highlight was the beautiful glasshouse
是许多进口热带植物的家
which is home to some exotic tropical plants.
今天你学到了什么知识呢?
So what did you learn today already?
好了 我们正在参观一个小花园
Okay so we’re visiting a little garden
在那里植物可以告诉我们时间
where the plants tell time.
有许多不同的花
And they have like a few different flowers
有早上开晚上闭合的花
where the flower opens in the morning like at sunrise and closes at sunset.
但是也有只有晚上才开的花
But they also have one flower that only opens at night
有点儿酷哦
so that is kind of cool.
它是一个夜猫子
It is a night owl.
午餐时间到了
Okay so it is lunchtime for us and
我们来到了the Regal餐厅
we’ve walked over to the Regal .
很明显是这里曾经是一个饭店
Apparently this used to be a hotel,
一家电影院 现在它是一家酒馆
then a cinema and now it is a pub.
这里真的是超酷的地方
So yeah, it is a pretty cool spot.
我点了早餐 萨姆正在吃午餐
I’ve ordered breakfast and Sam is having lunch.
我正在等我的班尼迪克蛋
I’m waiting for my eggs benedict and
你是点了牛排和啤酒馅饼吗?
I think you’re having a Steak and Ale Pie?
和一品脱吉尼斯黑啤
And a pint of Guinness.
一品脱吉尼斯黑啤
A pint of Guinness.
所以当我怀疑自己的时候
So when in doubt
我就会点吉尼斯黑啤酒
I tend to order Guinness
我一直想着它可以抵得上一碗饭了
and I always think of a Guinness basically as being a meal in a glass.
它非常满
It is very filling.
我的牛排和派来了
And my steak and ale pie has arrived.
我真的超级兴奋
And I’m really excited about this.
这是我一直想吃的东西
This is something I’ve wanted to have for a while
我们又来英国了 却还没吃过呢
since we’ve been back in the UK and I just haven’t.
这就是我说的派
So it also comes this is obviously the pie
还有啊你看
but it also comes with if you look down here
有豌豆泥 有炸薯条
with the mushy peas and we have chips fries.
还有些肉汁 你可以把它倒在派上
And some gravy so you can either pour I think you can either pour the gravy on top of the
或者用薯条蘸着吃
pie or you can use it to dip for the fries.
切开
Dissection.
这就是你切开派后的样子
And that is what the pie looks like when you split it open.
你能看见肉和肉汁 它的外表很薄
You can see all of the there is meat, gravy and it has got like a flaky exterior.
哦!它看起来更好吃了
Ah, it is going to be good.
享受时间到了
Exciting times.
我要开吃啦
Alright, I’ll just dig in.
让我切开它
So let’s break into that.
我想要一点面包皮 但我也看到了大块的肉
I want to get a bit of the crust but also I see a big chunk of meat too.
太好吃了
Absolutely delicious.
某人看起来很开心啊
Well somebody looks happy over there.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
早午餐一块吃
Breakfast for lunch today.
快到中午才吃早餐
Breakfast for lunch.
我想我把午餐当早餐吃了
And I’m having lunch for breakfast I suppose.
看过来
Check it out.
班尼迪克蛋
Eggs Benedict.
早餐时间过了 现在吃午餐又有点早
We’re kind of in the gray zone where it is in between breakfast and lunch.
是的 大约11点半
Yeah, it is about 11:30
得到你想要的了 是不是?
-Get what you want, right?
是啊
-Yep.
好吃
Nice
那是一份填饱的午餐
That was a filling lunch.
确实是
It sure was.
我想你可能会说这是早午餐或午餐
Brunch slash lunch I suppose you could say.
而且它也很便宜
And it was really affordable too.
只有13磅 是的
It was only 13 quid and yeah
我们都满意了
we’re both satisfied, full
现在我们准备好去探索了
and now we’re ready to finally explore.
在酒吧里填饱肚子了
Feeling stuffed from that pub fare,
我们进入了小镇
we started making our way into town,
没过多久我们去游览康河了
and it wasn’t long before we came across the River Cam
和其他游客一起租的船
which was teaming with punters.
有些人看起来很容易
Some made it look easy,
而另一些人则在苦苦挣扎
while others were struggling,
但我们有了不同的想法
but we had a different idea and
决定去参观其中的一所大学
decided to go visit one of the colleges.
一个有趣的事实是:剑桥大学成立于1209年
As a fun fact: The University of Cambridge was founded in 1209,
就在牛津大学成为
just a few decades after Oxford University
是英语世界中第二古老的大学
making it the second oldest university in the English-speaking world.
它被分为31个独立学院
It is divided into 31 independent colleges,
我们的第一天是皇后学院
and our first one of the day was Queens College.
所以我们刚刚支付了我们的入场费参观皇后学院
So we have just paid our admission fee to visit the Queens College and
每个人都是3.50美元
that was 3.50 per person and
使这所学院如此特殊的原因是
what makes this college so special is that
这是鹿特丹的伊拉斯谟学习的地方
this is where Erasmus of Rotterdam studied.
这也是剑桥唯一的一栋
And also this is the only college in Cambridge
半木制建筑的学院 依旧伫立在我身后
that boasts a half timbered building still standing right behind me.
这里有一个很酷的东西我们都注意到了
So one cool thing we’ve noticed both here
在剑桥和牛津
in Cambridge and in Oxford is that
很多旅行者似乎都不愿意付钱参观大学
a lot of travelers don’t seem to be willing to pay to visit the colleges.
其实它非常便宜
And it is so cheap.
通常是2-3英镑
It is usually just like 2 to 3 pounds.
如果是真的很有名的话 有时5磅
Sometimes 5 pounds if it is a really famous one.
但是一旦你付了钱 你就会发现
But once you pay and you go in you find that
这些大学几乎都是空的
the colleges almost empty
你就独自拥有这美丽的大学校园
and you have like these beautiful university grounds all to yourself.
所以 在剑桥大学最受欢迎的一件事是
So easily the most popular thing to do here in Cambridge
除了探索大学外
aside from of course exploring the University
就是去撑船
is to go punting.
这就像一个全面的接触运动
And it is like a full contact sport
非常拥挤 是的
it is very crowded out there. Oh yeah.
接下来我们进入了大圣玛丽教堂
So next up we’re inside the Great Saint Mary’s Church
我们将会爬塔
and we’re going to be climbing the tower
因为这些显然是所有剑桥景点中最美的风景
because apparently these are the best views of all of Cambridge.
我们喜欢爬塔
And we like to climb towers.
显然我们所做的 我们最近经常这样做
Apparently we do. We’ve been doing that a lot lately.
螺旋形的楼梯非常狭窄
The spiralling staircase is quite narrow and
它必须容纳往来的游客
it has to accommodate traffic going up and down,
有时需要伸伸缩缩像个柔术演员
which requires being a contortionist at times,
这是想看美景需要付出的代价
but that’s how you earn those
好了 所以我们上去又下来了
Okay, so we made it up and we made it down.
我们确实做到了
We sure did.
今天我们都感觉有点不舒服
And we’re both feeling a little under the weather today.
不是吧 你
Oh man.
我喉咙有点儿痛
I have a sore throat and
我的身体疼得像个80岁的老头
my body is kind of aching like an 80 year old.
所以这得归咎到爬塔上
So it is a bit of a climb to go up.
非常的拥挤
Very crowded.
有很多人
There were a lot of people
但景色是绝对值得的
but the views were absolutely worth it
我们支付3.50英镑上去
and we paid 3.50 to go up
这真的很划算
so yeah it was good value.
我们对这个城市有了很好的了解
We got a great view of the city.
所以接下来我们要看的是三一学院
Okay, so next up we are doing Trinity College
是剑桥大学里最大的学院
and this is the largest college here at Cambridge University
它由亨利八世所建
and also it was founded by Henry VIII
萨姆和我刚刚看完的就是
and Sam and I what show did we just finish watching?
我们刚刚看完了《都铎王朝》
We just finished watching the Tudors.
《都铎王朝》
The Tudors.
真的很好看
It was really good.
Netflix上有四季
Four seasons on Netflix and
主要是爱尔兰演员
there were actually mostly Irish actors
但他们做得很好
but they did a really good job.
是啊 我们学到了很多关于历史
Yeah. We learned a lot about the history.
现在我们知道一切亨利八世规则
Now we know all about Henry VIII rule
它太可怕了
and it was scary stuff.
他有6个老婆
And his 6 wives.
6个老婆哦
His 6 wives.
很好
Alrighty then.
这基本上就是我们的剑桥旅行小指南
That is basically it for our little travel guide from Cambridge.
迷你旅游指南
Mini travel guide.
说真的 我觉得我们在剑桥几乎没留下什么痕迹
Seriously, I feel like we barely put a dent in Cambridge.
是的
Yep.
我们正在车站等返回伦敦的火车
But yeah, we are back at the station just waiting for our train now back to London
是的 我想说这是一次很棒的一日游
and yeah I mean that was a nice day trip
但是与此同时 我们都病得很严重没有生气了
but at the same time we are both so sick and like lethargic
我们像是拖着沉重的身体一样在环城旅游
that we were just like dragging our bodies around town.
好像我的病情现在已经升级到很严重的发烧了
I’ve actually like my condition has been upgraded to a pretty bad fever right now.
老实说 我感觉很糟 但不管怎样
I feel pretty crap to be honest but anyways
这是一次很好的旅行
it was a good trip
我们始终坚持我们想要的
we soldiered on what got
我们完成了我们想做的一切
we finished everything we wanted to do.
是的
Yeah.
但是我建议像牛津这样的可以过夜
But kind of like Oxford I would suggest maybe coming for overnight.
待一两个晚上
A night or two.
是的 我们来这呆了一个周末
Yeah, come for a bit longer and during the week.
现在是星期天
We’re here on a Sunday.
那是一个动物园
It was a zoo.
它是如此拥挤
It was so packed.
太热闹了
It was too busy.
很难四处走动
It was almost a little hard to walk around.
甚至在火车上都是人山人海的
It was even busy coming over on the train
今天早上 它有点势不可挡
this morning it was just a little overwhelming.
但是 在还是工作日来吧
But yeah, come on a weekday and
我是说这是仲夏一个周末
I mean this is the middle of the summer on a weekend
你能期待什么呢?
so what can you expect.
所以 我们要跳上火车 午睡
So yeah we’re going to hop on the train, have a siesta and
我想我们的下一集视频会从威尔士来
I think our next video is going to be coming to you from Wales.
就这样了 拜拜
That is all right. Bye.
我们会给你们留一些火车片段
And we’ll leave you with some train clips.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

剑桥旅游小攻略,美丽的花园、教堂、著名哦的院三一学院等。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

僵尸少女

审核员

审核团HY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko8jwDGLwe4

相关推荐