ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成为企业家前要做的10件事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成为企业家前要做的10件事

10 Things To Do Before Becoming An Entrepreneur

虽然在Valuetainment频道上已有大多关于企业家的视频
So most of the videos on Valuetainment are directed to entrepreneurs,
但今天我想和那些也关注Valuetainment的
but today I want to talk to the employees,
公司员工聊聊
who also follow Valuetainment,
也许有一天你们
but you’re thinking about maybe
想成为一名企业家
one day becoming an entrepreneur,
但不知道下一步怎么做 那就听着
you just don’t know what to do next. Listen,
有十件事情我想你应该做到
there’s 10 things I want you to be doing,
在你考虑成为企业家之前
I remember when I worked
回忆起以前我在倍力健身公司工作
I remember when I worked
工作环境比较舒适
at Bally Total Fitness and I had a job and it was comfortable.
薪水对我而言也不错
I had a salary and it was good for me.
但我想成为一名公司所有者
I wanted to become a business owner,
我想成为一名企业家
I wanted to become an entrepreneur, but there’s a few
而在我下定决心前 我必须要做一些准备
things that I had to do before I made thatdecision.
今天我将传授大家这些秘诀
I’m gonna cover with you here today.
但是我希望大家知道
By the way, I want you to know,
这些秘诀并不是对所有人都适用
it ain’t for everybody, so when
所以当我讲完后 你可能会说
I go through it, you may say,
做不来这个 那个等等
I can’t do that, I can’t do this.
那么可能这些秘诀对你是不适用的
Well maybe it ain’t for you.
现在我直入主题
So let me get right into it here.
十条秘诀
10 things.
秘诀一
Number one.
你要学会如何自我激励
You gotta learn how to self-motivate.
最近我收到非常多短信 让我说
I get too many messages man, that people tell me,
我是如何激励自己的
how do you motivate yourself.
事实上我在Snapchat收到很多消息
Can you, actually I get Snapchat messages, Mario,
大家都问我
people send me messages saying,” Pat,
你可以给我一些用以激励自己的话语吗?
can you give me a motivational content for me to get motivated? ”
其实如果你不知道怎样激励自己 放弃这个吧
If you don’t know how to self-motivate yourself, cross this thing out.
如果你不知道怎么激励自己
If you do not know how to self
并且无法让自己有动力
motivate yourself and get yourself fired up like this, business
那么你不适合商业
isn’t for you.
因为在商业领域 你是孤独的
Because in a world of business you’re alone.
那里没有人会告诉你 你很优秀
There’s not gonna be somebody telling you’reamazing.
相反会有很多人会告诉你
There’s gonna be actually people on the complete opposite side,
告诉你 你有多糟糕
saying how horrible you are,
不断找你的毛病
constantly finding your leaks.
为便于理解 打个比方
Think about it this way here, so this maybe makes sense to you.
任何运动员刚进入队时 所有人都会挑他的毛病
Any athlete that first gets into the league, everybody picks at him.
他不知道应该如何防守
He doesn’t know how to play defense,
他这个不知道怎么做
he doesn’t know how to do this.
可能直到六 七或是八年后
It takes six, seven, eight years
他们获得冠军 才不会一直针对他
until they maybe win a championship, then they get off their back.
成为企业家同样如此
The same is becoming an entrepreneur.
你需要学会去鼓舞自己
You got ta learn to keep yourself up,
去学会面对痛苦
you got ta learn how to play hurt, you got ta learn how
学会保持积极乐观并激励周围的人
to stay motivated and get your people motivated.
所以在成为企业家前 你要学会自我激励
So you got ta learn how to self-motivate before you become an entrepreneur.
秘诀二 节俭
Number two. Save,
节俭
save, save.
节省你的钱财
Save your money.
当我在倍力公司工作时 我在节省开支
I saved my money when I worked at Bally’s.
即使我在倍力公司工作 我也在省钱
I was working at Bally’s but I was savingthat money.
我留着这些钱 因为我知道以后
I was setting aside the money, because I knew longterm,
我将转行做销售
I was gonna be in sales.
我不知道自己将销售什么产品
I didn’t know what I was gonna
也不知道
sell and I didn’t know if
我是否会永远都是一名员工
I was gonna stay as an employee forever,
只是因为我想找到一个挣更多钱的途径
because I wanted to figure out a way to make more money.
我知道销售可以挣很多钱
I did know sales was it,
而且我知道我需要存钱来开公司
but I did know that I needed my money in case if I went fully commission,
如果我要开公司该怎么做 答案是
what am I gonna do if I go fullycommission? Save,
省钱
save, save.
秘诀三
Number three.
学会如何销售
Learn how to sell.
今天有个企业家来我这
Today we had an entrepreneur that came here.
他可能在下一个视频博客里
He may be in the next vlog,
我不知道保罗会不会把他放到视频博客里
I don’t know Paul if you’re gonna put him on there or not,
我们马上会知晓的
we’ll figure it out.
但他今天的确来了
But he came today.
他的想法是 拥有一个软件
His idea was, he has an app that he’s designing that’s for what,
专门为家庭清洁服务设计的
that’s for house cleaning.
比如我在休斯顿
For instance, I’m in Houston.
我想要一个家庭清洁工
I want to a house cleaner to come
明天来我家清扫
to my house tomorrow to clean it up.
我打开那个软件 预定清洁4小时
I get on there, I book them four hours,
我的房子2000平方英尺
my house is 2000 square feet, the pricing is
价格是120美元
gonna be $120.
清洁工上门服务
Somebody comes to my house.
这是他正在设计的
That’s what he’s designing.
他来这儿时 马里奥邀请他去办公室
He comes here, Mario invites him to come to the office,
他大吃一惊
he’s flabbergasted.
他有大概5到10分钟时间可以和我们交流
He’s got five to 10 minutes with us,
而他说了10分钟
and he speaks for 10 minutes.
你知道我问他什么了吗
You know what I asked him?
我这样问的 你知道怎么销售吗
I asked him the following question,”Do youknow how to sell?”
他说 我知道
He says,”I do.”
我说 那我告诉你 你并不知道
I said,”I’m telling you, you don’t know howto sell?”
他说这是什么意思
He says,”What do you mean?”
我说 在这10分钟你还没问过一个问题
I said,”10 minutes you’re here, you haven’tasked a single question yet.
你只是一直在说 说 说 说
You’re just talking, talking, talking, talking,talking, talking, talking, talking.
所以如果你不知道怎么销售 你无法运作你的企业
So your business is not gon na work if you don’t know how to sell,
你必须学会 如何销售
you got ta learn how to sell.
作为一名企业家 如果现在
As an entrepreneur, if you’re an employee right,
你是一名员工
now you’re working wherever you’re
无论在哪个公司工作
working at.
如果你不学会如何销售
If you don’t learn how to sell,
那你要怎么办
what do you think happens?
某天你突然成为一名企业家
All of a sudden you become an entrepreneur,
你却不知道怎么销售
you don’t know how to sell.
所以你要学会销售
You gotta learn how to sell.
在你全身心想成为企业家之前
Before you make that plunge of becoming an entrepreneur full-time,
学会怎么做销售
learn how to sell.
秘诀四
Number four.
不要跳槽
Work for one, yeah, work for one.
只在一个企业家手下工作
Work under an entrepreneur.
密切关注CEO的动向 看看他们是怎么做的
Work closely with a CEO, shadow one, see what they do,
观察他们有什么过人之处
see what’s different about them.
我所谈论的是指的正在奋斗的企业家
I’m talking about one that, today an entrepreneur,
我听到很多人这样说
I hear a lot of people that say,
我在一名72岁成功企业家手下工作
“You know, I work for a 72 year old very successful entrepreneur
他赚了很多钱 但他每天都打高尔夫
who made a lot of his money, but he golfs every day.”
那并不是你想一起工作的企业家类型
That’s not who you want to work with.
你应该跟一些正在努力奋进的企业家
You want to work with the entrepreneur that is starving,
因为跟他一起工作
but he’s on his way up so you
因为你可以从他身上学到很多
can learn from him.
我记得有一次一个人给我打电话 他叫布莱恩
I remember one time a guy called me, his name was Brian.
当时是早上六点钟
It was six o’clock in the morning.
我接了电话
I pick up the call.
他说我有一个跟这个人
He says,” I have a shot at working with this guy,
这个人还有那个人合作的机会
with this guy and this guy.
你认为我应该跟谁一起工作
Who do you think I should be working with?”
你知道我对他说什么了吗
You know what I told him?
我说 跟我
I said,”Me.”
他说 算了吧帕特里克 为什么是你呢
He said,”Come on Patrick, why you?”
我说 没错就是我
I said,”100% me.”
他让我告诉他为什么
He says,”Tell me why.”
我说你想跟那些
I said,” Do you want to work
以二十年前工作经验来
with somebody that tells you stories on
给你讲述他们过去故事的人一起工作
what they used to do when they worked 20 years ago.
还是想跟当下努力拼搏的人一起工作呢?
Or do you want to work with somebody that’s doing it today?
他们每周工作80到100小时
They’re working 80-100 hours a week,
因为他们一直寻求机会
because they’re in the hunt.
否则他们将失去自己的生意
If they don’t, they’re gonna be out of business.
我就是这样的人
I’m that guy.
你应该直接跟我一起工作
You should be working directly with me.”
一周后我们就在P.F. Chang开了会
A week later, we had a meeting at P.F. Chang’s,
他们开始跟我们一起工作 为什么呢?
they started working with us.Why?
因为这样你能学到尽可能多的东西
Because that’s how you learn the most.
秘诀五
Number five.
人际网 无论你做什么都需要建立人际关系网
Network, build contacts, relationships,
所有事于你而言就是人际关系
whatever you’re doing, everything to you is just relationship, relationship,
关系 关系 关系
relationship, relationship, relationship.
我们刚跟一个人打电话
We just had a call right now with a guy,
他也会出现在后面的视频中
that will also be on the vlog, I just got back
我刚从外地跟美国国际集团合作后回来
from Half Moon Bay, I was at I did and AIG event.
这是上周处理的一件很重要的事情
This past week, that was a very big event.
因为美国国际集团刚上任一位新的CEO
AIG just got a just got a new CEO,
所以我们必须在那里开会讨论诸多事情
and a lot of other things that we had to have a meeting with over there.
当我回来时 他正在谈投资的想法
When I came back, he’s talking about, he wants to invest,
他想投资一大笔钱
it’s a big number that he wants to invest.
远不止五百万美元
We’re not talking $ 5,000,000,
他们想投资的钱可是一大手笔
we’re talking a lot of money that they want to invest.
我们一起讨论这项投资
We’re having this conversation together.
当我们在一起谈论时
And as we’re having a conversation together,
我跟汤姆谈起整个事情
Tom and I start talking, this whole thing,
牵扯到来自15个不同关系网的关系
relationship came from 15 different contacts,led to this.
所以
Okay?
你要学会创建人际网
So network, build contacts,
你永远不会知道你将新结交谁
you never know who is gonna introduce you to,
人们给我发消息问我
people send me a message and they say,
帕特里克 我要如何去找一个投资商
” How do I find an investor, Patrick, how?”
找到一个投资者对你意味着什么呢?
What do you mean how do you find an investor?
如果你是刚起步的企业家
If you’re a rookie entrepreneur,
这就意味着你要列出所有你认识的人
make a list of everybody you know today.
然后将他们展开来看
Then spread them out.
顺便一说 那可能就是完全不同的一期视频了
By the way, that could be a whole differentepisode.
将他们铺展开来
Spread them out.
他认识谁 他认识谁 他又认识谁
Who knows who, who knows who, who knows who,
然后在那里建立联系
who knows who, and then from there, contacts.
当你从员工开始想成为企业家时
As you’re starting, as an employee you want to become an entrepreneur.
你想做决定时 学会去创建很多关系网
That [inaudible 00:06:07], that decision you want to make, make a lot of, build a lot of contacts.
秘诀六
Number six.
一周工作80小时
Work 80 hours a week
坚持1年到2年 看你是否能够做到
for 12 to 24 months and see if you can do it or not.
当我在倍力工作时
While I worked at Bally’s,
作为一名员工我每周工作80小时
I worked 80 hours every single week as an employee, and they
但每小时时薪只有四美元
only paid me four, you know,
有时候会得到五美元 六美元或者七美元
six dollars an hour or seven dollars an hour, five dollars an hour,
不管这个数字是多少 因为这是根据业绩算的
whatever the number was, because it was commissions.
但我每周工作80到90小时
But I worked 80, 90 hours per week.
我从早到晚都在体育馆
I was at the gym from morning until night.
每天都去
Every day I was at the gym.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我想知道我这样工作会带来什么
Because I wanted to see if I had what it takes to work.
因为作为员工你如果不知道
Because if you don’t know how to
怎么做到每周工作80小时
work 80 hours a week as an employee, you are definitely
那你成为企业家时更无法做到这点
not gonna be making it as an entrepreneur.
如果你想要用你全部的时间来做生意
If you go full time and you want to make a business,
你就要要求这样的时长成为一种规律
you’re gonna be required to work regularly.
很多时候大家都有过
I think a lot of times people have this idea
关于成为一名企业家的一些想法
that you become an entrepreneur,
因为你是一名企业家了
because when you become an entrepreneur,
你将成为百万富翁
you’re gonna become a millionaire,
但是 不要误解我的意思
and so the same. Don’t get me wrong.
这是真的
That eventually happens.
我花费了好多年时间才实现
It took me a few years and then
才赚到钱 有了这样的生活方式
it happens and you have the money and the lifestyle,
并得到所有的我想要的东西
all this other stuff.
当你将成为一名企业家
But you going to become an entrepreneur to
去创造事物 在发展商业过程中
create something and there’s a risk that constantly,
总会存在风险
that’s being taken to want to grow the business.
所以如果你不知道怎么去努力工作 你就会失去你的优势
So if you don’t know how to work hard and you lose your edge,
别人就会夺走你的市场
boom, somebody comes and takes the market away from you,
因为你没有优势了
because you lost your edge.
所以如果你不知道你是否可以做到
So if you don’t know if you have it,
你现在做的是朝九晚五的工作
you’re right now working nine to five,
为什么不一周工作80小时看看会有什么结果呢
why don’t you work 80 hours a week at your job and see what happens?
我十分认真的告诉大家
I’m dead serious with you.
首先 你可能莫名其妙升职了
First of all, you may get some crazy promotions out of nowhere.
你可能能跟CEO
You may be there and having real, direct,
进行私人的 直接的 开诚布公的谈话
private conversations with the CEO, because
因为CEO就在那 你让他发出“天哪”这样的感慨
the CEO is there, and you have him like,”Mygosh.”
CEO每晚都看见我了 我在他走之后离开
CEO sees me every night, I leave after him.
我比他早到公司
I come before him.
什么情况?
What the hell is going on?
这个人是谁 为什么努力工作
Who is this guy, why is this guy working sohard?
一周工作80小时
Work 80 hours a week
坚持1到2年看自己能否做到
for 12 to 24 months to see if you got it or not.
下一条
Next.
调查
Research.
学习如何调查并高效掌握
Learn how to research and learn fast.
学会怎么去调查
Learn how to research.
我认为关于调查
I think this thing about researching. Again,
对每个人都不同
that’s a whole different thing that people,
我们可能做过 如何去研究
we can probably do one, how to research something,
我们可能做一期这样的视频
that could be an episode.
我认为调查是一项技能
I think researching is a skill.
你需要查询到关联的人
You got ta research who is this connected to,
这个人知道什么 这是怎么回事
who does this guy know, what’s this thing
这个产品是干啥的 这个人又是谁
all about, what is this product all about, what is this guy,
为什么有人想跟我们合作
why did they come out with us,
为什么会发生这件事
why did this happen,
这事与法律有什么关联
what does this law have to do with this.
你都需要学会去调查
You gotta learn how to research, okay.
你要追根究底
And you get to the bottom of something like,
调查到这两人有关系
this guy is connected to this guy.
了解到为什么这个人说这些
Now I get why this guy is saying this. Oh,
这是弄清楚这些事情的开始
this is starting to make sense.
你恍然大悟 我知道这一切是怎么回事了
You get the click, I figured out what’s goingon.
我学会去调查并高效掌握
I gotta learn how to research and learn fast.
秘诀八
Number eight.
建立群众基础
Build an audience.
回到上世纪90年代
Back in the days in 1990,
当时我还在倍力工作时 那会儿没有Facebook
when I worked at Bally’s, there was no Facebook.
我记得Facebook
I think Facebook.
我觉得是 保罗 是2003年还是2004年
I think Facebook was, Paul was Facebook 03 or 04,
我想说是2004年的二月份 就在那时
I want to say February of 04, is when
Facebook就是在那时有的
I want to say Facebook was.
之前没有Facebook
There was nothing.
Myspace应该是2001年或者2002年的
Myspace I think was 01, 02,
我不知道Myspace什么时候创立的 但在倍力的时候都没有
I don’t know when Myspace was, but there was nothing at Bally.
所以没有途径建立群众基础
There was no way to build an audience.
但我用这种方式建立了群众基础
But the way I built an audience,
我跟所有在体育馆的成员
I built it with everybody that was a member at the gym.
以及在倍力各分支公司的员工
I built an audience that worked at differentBally’s.
都创建良好的人际关系
I built a relationship there.
现在也可以
But build an audience.
在社交媒体上创建群众基础
Build an audience on social media.
在Snap Facebook
Build an audience on Snap, on Facebook,
Instagram YouTube Twitter上等等
on Instagram, on YouTube, on Twitter.
根据你的意愿找一个方法创建群众基础
Figure out a way to build an audience withyour voice.
秘诀九
Number nine.
当你历经创业并下定决心做成功时
As you’re going through this and you’re making a decision to go here,
开始做回自己
start becoming self
并均衡你的优缺点
aware and aligned about what your own strengthsand weaknesses are.
做到这点
Figure that part out.
你知道吗 对于我来说 我从未发觉自己擅长销售
[inaudible 00:09:29] You know what, I neverknew I was gonna be good in sales until I
直到在倍力工作
started working at Bally’s.
我是指我在10岁时就常去卖些东西
I mean, I used to sell at 10 years old.
但当我真正开始意识到
But I really started realizing,
我可以在销售方面做的很好
I can be pretty good at this sales thing.
然后 我也开始意识到压力随之而来
Then I started realizing pressure.
压力带来什么呢
What happens in pressure.
最后期限
You know, deadlines.
当我们必须达到某些销售量时
When we have numbers we have to hit,
每周四清理存货
in sales, we had closeouts on Thursdays.
我完全是可以做好的
I’m okay with this.
而另外跟我一起工作的经理之一
There was another guy, one of my managers that I work with.
他是我的上司 却自己无法应对这些
He was my boss, he couldn’t hack it himself,
他可是我的上司啊
but he was my boss.
一位可爱的人 我永远不会忘记他的一句话
Great guy, a sweetheart, one thing I’ll neverforget about him.
他总对我说 帕特你的咒骂太多了
He always told me, he says,”Pat, you cursetoo much.”
因为我刚从军队退役
Because I had just gotten out
所以跳出的词语 都是咒骂的脏话
of the army so every other word out of my mouth was a curse word.
所以你看 你必须慢慢来
You see, you gotta slow this thing down.
我会一边销售一边咒骂
I’d be selling and cursing non-stop,
所以他同我合作也会一直说这个问题
so he would always work with me on that.
但我记得周四清仓时
But I remember it was Thursday closeouts.
我们还未达到销售业绩
We haven’t hit our numbers yet.
他会惊慌失措
He would be panicking.
而托尼•威尔逊会打电话来
There’s a guy named Tony Willson,
可没人想接他的电话
would call in and no one wanted to pick up Tony’s call,
只有我回去接电话
but I would pick up the call. “Tony,
说托尼出什么事了 为什么打扰我们?
what’s going on, why are you botheringus?
销售业绩还没达到 今天我会完成的
It’s not done yet, let me finish up my day,
可以凌晨给你回电话吗?
can I call you back at midnight?”
好的
“Yes.”
不想回这个电话
Didn’t want to answer the phone call.
然后业绩激增 我们将会得到两到三个销售额
Then boom, we would get two, three sales.
怎么做到的呢
How?
我会在路上
I’d go on the walkway, I’d go
体育馆 我四处走动
in the gym, I’d walk around, I
问大家最近过的怎样?
would say,” Hey, how you doing,
工作如何?
how is work?
并问他们
By the way,
最近知道谁想加入会员的?
who do you know right now that’s looking for a membership?
为什么要一个人锻炼呢?
Why are you working out alone?
为何不叫上你的朋友?
Why don’t you call your friends,
让他们也一起加入会员
let’s get them to become a member.
你现在给谁打电话可以来体育馆呢?
Who can you call right now who can come to the gym?
告诉他们来体育馆
Tell them to come to the gym.”
我会跟正在锻炼的成员聊天
I would go through the members that are working
并让他们把朋友带来
out and I would get them to call their friends
那晚我会做成很多销售单
to come to the gym and I’d sell them membership that night,
然后我们会达到业绩
and boom, we would hit our numbers.
就这样
Right?
但你可能想知道如何实现那个
But it was, you kinda figuring out how to make that part happen.
所以你要意识到你的强项 找到适合的企业
So you learn your strengths and industries.
我喜欢做销售 喜欢数字
I liked sales, I liked numbers.
我开始寻找公司
I started looking at which industries gave a life,
可以给我带来好的生活的公司
good life, I saw too many guys on
我看到很多房地产业的人在30多岁还在做销售 周日也在工作
real estate that were still selling in their 30th year and working on Sundays.
我在销售的时候看到很多在抵押贷款的人
I saw way too many guys in mortgages that we’re still selling.
我开始关注股票市场
I started looking at stocks, where,
因为我是一个工作狂
because I was a serious seven guy.
当股市行情会上涨 太好了
Market would go up, it was great.
还会持续上涨
Market would go on,
可他们害怕接电话之类的事
they were afraid of answering the phone calls and all this stuff.
我看到药品销售时
I looked at pharmaceutical sales.
你拥有品质优良的药品 跟不错的人一起工作
If you got a good drug and you work somebody who was good,
医生会不断下订单
because the doctors would constantly order it.
我观察到很多不同的事
There was so many different things I looked
并我意识到我喜欢保险
at and then I realized I like insurance, so
我选择了保险
I chose insurance.
为什么
Why?
我看到人们10年 20年后
I saw guys 10 years down the line, 20 years down the line,
拥有满意的生活
good personal life, kids went
孩子读私立学校 钱财无忧
to private schools, good life, a lot of money.
你有机会挣极可观的钱
You know, you had the opportunity to make real, real good money.
一年五百万 一千万甚至更多
Like 5,000,000 a year or 10,000,000 a year, some even more than that.
这个机会很吸引人
That opportunity was attracted.
但你会在这
But you’ll learn it here,
学到下步该做什么
on what you’re gon na be doing next.
最后一条但并不是最不重要的
And last but not least,
你需要让自己身处绝境
10. Death ground, you got ta put yourself
置于无路可退的状态
in situations where your back’s against the wall.
我来告诉你这是什么
Let me tell you what that is.
我来告诉你这是什么
Let me tell you what it is.
成为企业家前 要使自己身处绝境
Death ground situations, before you becomean entrepreneur.
因为每位企业家都如此 每天都如此啊
Because death ground for entrepreneurs, every day baby,
作为一个企业家每一天
you’re on the death ground, every
都身处绝境
single day you are on death ground as an entrepreneur.
当你只是位初任企业家时
But even more when you’re a startup entrepreneur.
设定最后期限
Take a deadline.
可能很疯狂
That seems crazy.
你要做到这点
Go hit it.
担负起具体项目的责任并做好这些
Say yes and take responsibility for certain projects and go hit it.
你能理解我的意思吗?
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
接受那些没人想触碰的最后期限
Take that deadline that no one wants to touch,
他们害怕经历最后期限
because they’re afraid of coming through.
有一次大家问我 如何看待变迁
I’m at an event and everybody is asking me,”What do you think about the transition?
有人升职 有人贬职
Somebody got promoted, somebody came down.
也有个人退休
And one guy retired.
问我怎么看待整个变动?
What do you think about this whole move?”
你猜我怎么回答
You know what I said?
在所有人一起工作的人面前
In front of everybody and in front of the guy that works directly,
我说 我想要你告诉他
I said,” I want you to go tell him,
我认为他需要知道这些
because that’s exactly how I feel and he needs to know this.”
他说 你怎么看待
He said,” What do you think
这个人的升职
about the new promotion of this guy?”
我说 我有些担心
I said,”I’m a little concerned.”
他问我 为什么?
He said,”Why is that?”
我说 他太本分
I said,”He plays it too safe.”
他问我 太本分为何不好?
He said,”What do you mean he plays it toosafe?”
我说 在企业中
I say,” You see, in this industry,
你在企业工作25年后
you can get after 25 years of being in a business,
可以得到一年30万美元的工资
you can get a $300,000 a year salary.
或者40万美元
You go to a $ 400,000, $
或50万美元
500,000 a year salary, and you play
你却太过本分
it so safe, because you don’t
因为你不想承担任何风险
want to ruffle any feathers and take any risks.”
否则你可能被开除
Because if you do, you could possibly be fired.
然而AIG集团前CEO Bob Benmosche
Whereas a guy like Bob Benmosche, former CEOof AIG.
你若看过他的一些采访
That if you go watch some of this guys interviews,
这是一个胆大的人 我见过他在房间聊天
gutsy guy, I’ve seen this guy in rooms talking,
时不时咒骂 一位易怒的人
cursing every other word, just a feisty guy,
他去向政府借1830亿美元
that went to the government, asked for a $ 183,000,000,000
来拯救AIG集团
from the government to save AIG.
回来后说不仅还债付税
Then comes back and says, not only am I gonnagive the tax [inaudible 00:13:57] the money back,
并且还要偿还利息
but I’m also gon na give him interest,
之前去政府借钱的公司
and no other company that went and got money
都没有这么做
from the government did that.
四年后 他给政府1830亿美金
He gave the government $ 183,000,000,000
加上230亿美元的利息
back plus $ 23,000,000,000 of interest, I think four years later.
一直以来 他被誉为最优秀的CEO之一
Historically, they’re considering him one
尽管不是金融领域中最优秀的CEO 在那个时期
of the best CEO’s if not the best CEO in the financial industry, period.
鲍勃•本默切
Bob Benmosche.
我对他说 我很担忧
I said,”I’m concerned.
因为你不是那种使自己身处绝境的类型
Because you’re not a death ground guy.
不是处在无路可退的那种类型
You’re not a back against the wall type ofguy.
而是那种本分的类型
You’re a play it safe type of a guy.”
那就是为什么他只是一名员工
That’s why he’s an employee.
一旦这样
You do it like this.

Boom.
你就只有死路一条
You’re dead.
犹豫 不要犹豫
Hesitation, no hesitation.
否则其他人将超越你
Someone’s taking you out.
这就是规则
It’s just what’s gonna happen.
这就是商业界
That’s the world of business.
如果你本本分分
If you play it safe,
不学着去将自己处于绝境状态
and if you don’t learn to put yourself in a death ground type of situations,
有时投资人或合伙人
sometimes an investor or partner is
会走向你 对你说
gon na come up to you and say, we need this
我们需要此时支付这笔资金
money to be delivered at this time.
在某个期限前 我们需要交付这批货物
We need this product to be delivered by thistime.
你不知道怎么完成
You don’t know how to do it.
你需要打电话找到一个人
You got ta get on the call and figure out
想个办法 让他帮助你来完成任务
a way to get this person to deliver and [ inaudible
为了做到这点
00:14:57] to get to that point.
成为企业家 你需要做10件事
10 things that I want you to do.
并问你自己是否已准备好
Then ask yourself, are you ready?
视频前的你们中一些人可能会说帕特
Some of you guys may be watching and say,”Pat, I’m afraid of this 80 hours a week thing
我做不到坚持1到2年工作80小时
for 12 to 24 months.
我也害怕尝试其他的建议
I’m afraid of all these other things thatyou’re talking about.”
现在我告诉你事实
I’m just telling you the truth right now.
你想做的话
You want to do it?
就去做吧
Do it.
你不想的话
You don’t want to do it?
就不要做了
You don’t do it.
90%的人是无法做到
By the way, 90 % of people are not gon na do this,
我刚列出的那十条
what I just talked to you about.
作为一名员工如果你正在看这个视频 你说你想做这个
If you’re watching this as the employee andyou’re saying,”I want to do it.”
那就接受挑战 还有
Go take up the challenge and update me
在Snapchat给我说说你最新的进展
on the type of progress you’re making here, on Snapchat.
给我发邮件到@Betdavid19
Send me a message @Betdavid19 on Snapchat.
把这个Snapchat二维码放大一下
Let’s make this snapchat thing a little bitbigger.
给我发信息
Send me a message,
告诉我 当你今年创立公司时 取得的进步
tell me about the progress you’re making this year, as you’re building
最后 有舒服的枕头
your business, and last but not least, ourfriendly pillow here.
庆祝一百万订阅者
1,000,000 subs.
如果你还没有订阅Valuetainment
If you haven’t subbed to Valuetainment yet,
点击这的按钮
click on the button here to subscribe, and
并点击这个消息按钮
click on the notification button.
Mario你可以把消息按钮放大吗
Can we make this notification button, Mario,a little bit bigger. Paul,
Paul 给这个图放大一点
let’s make it a little bit bigger, right,
大家一起做这个吧
can we do it like this?
点击这个通知按钮旁边的来订阅
Click on this alert button right next to subscribe,
每次进入Valuetainment频道
to be one of the first who get the videos
你会第一时间看到视频提醒
every time they come up on Valuetainment.
如果你对今天的视频有任何疑问或想法
If you got any questions, thoughts about today’s episode,
在下方评论
comment on the bottom.
如果你一些朋友也需要观看这个视频
If you got some of your friends that need to watch this as well,
分享给他们吧
share it with them,
谢谢大家 再见
thank you everybody, bye bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

十条秘诀祝你成功当上企业家

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

春风十里不如你

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFdsDVEJ2ao

相关推荐