未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你应该现在开始的10个习惯

10 STUDY Habits you Should START NOW

大家好
Hello everyone.
如果你因为在视频里看到我
So if you’re freaking out,
而感到惊讶
because you’re actually seeing me on camera
并且你对这很不习惯
and you’re definitely not used to that.
我刚刚上传了一个视频
I have just uploaded a video explaining the decision
用来说明将来的改变
of what is going to change in the future,
那个视频也是问答形式的
and it’s actually also Q&A.
所以如果你有一些
So if you are curious about certain questions
未得到解答的问题
that have never been answered,
在看这个视频之前
you can go to that video right now
快去先看看那一个吧
before you watch this one.
今天我要讲讲十个切实有效的
Today we’re going to talk about ten study habits
或者是我已经用于我的历史学位
that pay off or study habits that I’ve implemented into
和硕士论文的学习习惯
my history degree or my master’s thesis.
所以不管怎样
So either way, these are
这些都是我实践过的
all things that I have done in the past.
并且我保证在尝试后
and I can guarantee that it will make a difference
会对你有所帮助
if you try them.
有时候你会看见我朝下看
Sometimes you see me looking down,
那是因为下面有我的稿子
it’s because I have my script right here.
我还没有太习惯这样
And I’m still not used to this,
对着一个摄像头录视频
filming in front of the camera things.
所以这个视频会有点尴尬
So this video is going to be a little awkward.
我的第一条建议是根据你的情况
So my first tip is to develop a study plan
制定一个学习计划或指南
or a study guide for your course.
这在学期开始会很简单
This’s something you can do easily
那时你的老师或教授会给出教学大纲
when your teachers or professors handouts the syllabi.
教学大纲基本上就是对你在
The syllabi is basically an overview of the chapters
这学期将要学习的章节
and the content you’re going to be lectured
和内容的概览
on doing the semester,
所以提前制定好计划会很有帮助
so creating a plan beforehand will be really helpful.
这样你就能知晓你会学到什么
so you can understand what you can study
哪些部分你可以提前安排
what kind of study sessions you can schedule beforehand.
总之 这会让你对你要学习的内容
And overall, it will give you a good impression
有个完整的印象
of what you need to study
分配好每一个计划的
when and to the amount of that dedicated to
时间和投入
each section of your plan.
第二个你应该马上用上的习惯
The second habit you should implement right away
是如何跳出必修读物
is learning how to read outside of
或必修书籍的限制
the mandatory readings or the mandatory books.
现在在网上你能找到许多
Currently online you have tons of articles of papers and journals
文献期刊和资料
它们都是关于无数的主题和研究领域的
and talk about an infinite number of topics on the research field.
找到你自己的方式来搜集这些资料
Knowing your way around these kinds of academic papers
并且用它们来补充
and complementing all your military materials with these kinds of readings
你的必修资料
这会让你在考试中给出的答案
will grant a new level of depth to your answers
更有深度
in exams or midterms,
并且有更深远的好处
and it will pay off in the long term.
第三个习惯是学会根据课程
The third habit is to learn how to time match your spelling
规划你的学习时间
according to the course.
我其实并没有在法学院这样做
This is actually something that I did not do in law school
直到攻读历史学位时我才开始
when I started doing in my history degree.
到现在为止 我感觉大有收获
And as if now I feel like it’s paying off.
所以我做的是不再根据
So what need to know is instead of
课程或科目来规划你的学段
dividing each study section for course or per subject,
而是用每一天来学习
I tried to dedicate each day of the week
一个特定的科目
to a certain specific subject.
换句话说 例如 我就是
So that means, for instance, in my case in history
在周一学习前古典史
I tried to on Monday study for pre-classical history
周二学习古典史
on Tuesdays for classical history
周三学习史前史 以此类推
on Wednesdays for prehistoric history and so on.
批量学习不同种类的课程能让你
Batching for each type of topic or course
在同一个学段里保持一致的思维模式
allows you to keep the same mindset throughout your study session.
这样你就不会因为要学习不同的东西
Instead of constantly breaking your focus
而不断切换注意力
because you have to study for different things.
并且你需要不同的思维模式来应付各种课程
And you need a different mindset for each type of course
在一个学段里维持同样的思维模式
by maintaining the same mindset throughout the entire session.
你能够更加高效
You are actually able to be way more productive
减少工作时间
and your work in a shorter amount of time.
第四点就是课前预习了
In fourth place we have preparing classes.
我认为这十分重要
I think this is so important
因为提前预习能够
because preparing a class before hands
从长远上让你的课程更有成效
makes your lectures count so much more on the long run.
课前预习主要包括
Preparing for a class basically means that
如果你的教授给出了课前材料
in case your professor provides any materials beforehand,
你要浏览这些材料
you skim for your materials,
再看看PPT
you look at the powerpoints,
要是有时间的话也可以做做笔记
you try to make some notes
总之 当你去上课时
But overall you can go to your lecture
你会已经知道要讲什么
and already know what it’s going to be about.
并且已经做好了充分的准备
And you’re way much more prepared
来理解课堂上的内容
to understand whatever information is going to do lecture
你的笔记也会更有条理
and your notes will be way more organized
因为你已经知道课堂将会是
because you can already predict what kind of structure
哪种结构
the lecture is going to have.
我的第五个习惯是只在周末预习
My fifth habit is to do review on weekends only.
至少我在法学院里
When I was in law school, at least
周六是绝对没有时间用来玩的
I definitely did not have my Saturdays available for fun stuff.
周六是我的预习日
so Saturdays were my review day.
周日时我才能够和家人在一起
And Sundays were the days I could dedicate for family life
去会会朋友或发展兴趣爱好等等
to be with friends, my hobbies and so on.
然而周六对你来说是一个绝佳的时间
However Saturday is a really good day for you
来整理你一周的
to gather all of the materials
材料和笔记
and all of your notes from the week,
阅读并且理解它们是怎样关联的
and start reading them and understand how they interconnect
以及它们与你的其他资料
and how they relate to other sources
像是课本 论文有什么关联
like your text books, articles.
作为学生 你管理时间最好的方法
The best way to manage your times as students
就是批量管理你在一周里面的学习
is to time batch your studying the week
然后在周六早上或下午
and then on the Saturday make a major review session
做一个主要的复习
on the morning or in the afternoon.
这样你便能巩固你一周所学
So you can really consolidate all that information
并迎来下一周新的开始
and then start a new week with a fresh start
不必担心没有理解已经学过的内容
without worrying about not understanding previously learned material.
我的第七条建议是创建你自己的学习区域
My seventh tip is to create your personal studying or learning area.
我知道不是每个人都能够
I know that thought everyone has the ability
在家里创建学习空间
to create a study space in their home.
需要到图书馆或是学校去
And you need to go outside from library or to your school.
我记得在高中时
I remember that when I was in high school,
我总是去相同的图书馆
I always went to the same library
选相同的一张桌子
and I always pick the same table.
占据那个特定的地点而不是呆在家里
Having that specific space is safe for me,
让我一到那里便能够进入学习状态
despite not being at home always put me into the mood
我认为你也能这样做 比如
I think you can do this either in your current school,
在学校 图书馆或者家里等等
in your library, in your home and so on.
尽量改造一下那里
Just try to customize it as much as you can
并养成去那里的习惯
and create a habit of going there.
第八条建议 也就是第八条习惯是
Tip number eight or tip of habit number eight is
运用你的优势学习方法
to use your dominant learning style.
每个人都有一个优势学习法
Everyone has a dominant learning style even when your teachers
尽管你的老师会叫你放下笔听他们讲
tell you to listen to them without writing notes.
如果你不是听觉学习者
That’s usually a mistake,
那就是不对的
if you are not an audit of learner.
我就不是
I’m not an audit of learner.
写字可以为我的学习提供视觉上的帮助
When I’m writing and creating visual aids for my learning methods
那让我可以更好的记忆学习的内容
that’s when I can retain to information the better.
如果你也和我一样
If you’re like me you will always benefit from
那么思维导图 笔记 视觉辅助
mind-maps, note-taking,
表格和图表会对你很有帮助
visual aids, tables, diagrams and so on.
如果你是听觉学习者
If you’re an auditive learner,
那么视觉辅助反而会干扰你
perhaps that’s kind of visual aids will actually distract you.
所以你要弄清
So you need to understand
自己何时和怎样才能更好的记忆
when and how you can memorize information better.
不要和自己较劲
Do not fight against yourself.
如果你是听觉学习者
If you’re an additive learner,
你就不该一直制作学习资料
you should not be trying to make study materials all the time,
因为那样是事倍功半的
because it will do more harm than good.
第九个习惯是利用批判思维来帮助自己
Habits number nine is to use critical thinking to your benefit.
批判思维主要指的是当你在
Critical thinking mainly means that when you’re in a lecture
听演讲或者阅读课本文章时
or you’re reading a textbook or an article,
你也在思考那些问题
you’re actually thinking about the subject.
你不是全盘接受你读的所有东西
You are just not accepting whatever you’re reading.
你也在分析和批判它们
You are analyzing it and you’re criticizing it.
然后你可以把你的个人分析写下来
You can then transport all that personal analyzing into paper.
这样做可以在你接触的材料和
And actually creating those notes creates a difference connection
你的解释之间
between whatever you’re reading or whatever you’re listening to
产生不同的联系
and the interpretation you are making of it.
这个解释能让你感觉
That interpretation then you make you feel
对资料更加地了解
way more aware of the materials.
并且在评测时
And in your evaluation,
不管是论文 测试还是考试
despite it being a paper, a test, or an exam,
因为你已经做过批判思考了
you’ll actually remember that part way much more,
所以你能够记住更多的东西
because you’ve used that critical thinking.
最后你要做到主动学习
Finally you need to practice active learning.
主动学习是指
Active learning basically means that
你应该为了学习你
you should actually be doing stuff
需要学习的东西而学
in order to learn whatever you need to learn.
而不是消极地读课本
Instead of just passively reading your textbooks,
被动地听别人讲
or instead of just passively listening to people,
或记一些你自己都看不懂的笔记
or passively writing notes without even noticing whatever you’re writing,
你应该主动地解决问题
you should try to do some problem solving on your own.
事实上如果你想要做到主动学习
In fact if you want to develop your active learning
或者锻炼解决问题的能力
and problem-solving capabilities,
没有比网站倍力才
there’s no one out there rather than brilliant
更好的方法了
to help you with that.
倍力才上
Brilliant is a platform
你能找到大量成熟的数学科学课程
where you can find full fledged courses on maths and sciences.
步骤详尽的问题解答
And thousands of problems with step-by-step guides
交互式问答帮你学习知识
and interactive quizzes to help you actively improve your knowledge.
甚至如果你没整段的时间
to sit down in front of your computer
坐在电脑前来学习
for a longer period of time to dive into their courses,
倍力才也能提供每日一问特色课程
Brilliant do not features daily problems which are quick
让你每天学到新知识
and allow to learn something new every single day.
每日一问包括
Each day of the problem provides you
你解决问题所需要的情景框架
the context and the framework that you need to tackle it
并且提供动画演示和交互式图形演示
with animations illustrations and interactive visualizations,
你能运用它们轻轻松松学习
so that you learn the concepts by applying them.
如果你对问题感兴趣
If you like the problem and want to learn more,
更有课题问答
there’s a course quiz that explores
让你详细了解更多概念
the same concept in greater detail.
例如 一个问题是在风雨中
For instance, one of the daily problems allows you to calculate
你该跑还是走
whether you should walk or run in windy rain.
如果你对这个话题感兴趣
But if you’re feeling curious about the topic,
你还可以了解这背后的物理奥秘
you can always explore the physics of the everyday course
其中包括14个指令问答
which includes 14 directive quizzes
还有超过400种引导式谜题和解答
and more than 400 guided problems and explanations.
如果你对讲解有疑问
If you’re confused any more guidance,
还有包括几千位学生的讨论团体来
there’s a community of thousands of learners
为你解答问题 提供答案
discussing the problems and writing solutions.
每日一题是激发你的思考的问题
Daily problems are thought-provoking challenges that will lead you from curiosity
每一天让你的好奇变成知识
to mastery one day at a time.
要想学好数学或者体验动手学习
To finally get better at math
赶快到brilliant.org/mariana免费注册吧
you can go to brilliant.org/mariana and sign up for free.
如果你有幸成为了
If you’re lucky enough to be
前两百名注册的用户
one of the first 200 people that go to that link,
你将获得年度尊享订阅的八折优惠
you’ll get 20% of the annual premium subscription.
希望你喜欢今天的视频
I really hope you enjoyed today’s video.
如果你想了解更多关于生产力
And if you want to learn more about productivity organization and lifestyle,
团队和生活方式的信息
赶快订阅我的频道吧
please subscribe to the channel and I will see you next week.
下周见
再见
Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学霸教你十个有用的学习习惯

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

NGE

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWUNgi5XGJQ

相关推荐