未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

自然减肥的10招

10 Simple Habits to Lose Weight Naturally

《闪光点》
BRIGHT SIDE
之前-之后
BEFORE AFTER
10个简单习惯帮助你自然减肥
10 simple habits to lose weight naturally.
一年中你节食多少次?
How many times a year do you start a new diet?
真的有用吗?
Does it really work?
减肥不需要太大压力 也并不复杂
Weight loss doesn’t have to be stressful or complicated.
其实只要有了良好的习惯 体重自然会降
All you have to do is build simple habits to see the weight come off.
接下来是10条科学验证的建议
Here are 10 scientifically proven tips
帮助你一夜实现梦想身材
on how to achieve your dream body in almost no time.
第十 使用蓝色的盘子
Number 10: Use blue plates
最近研究表明 蓝色可以减少食欲
One recent study has shown that the color blue decreases appetite.
你可以试着改变你的餐桌装饰
So try some changes like decorating your table
用蓝色桌布 蓝色纸巾 蓝色盘子和蓝色杯子
with a blue tablecloth, blue napkins, blue plates, and glasses.
这叫做色彩心理学
This trick is called the psychology of colors,
事实上一些颜色能够刺激你的食欲
and some colors actually stimulate your appetite.
而蓝色会使你的食欲下降
Blue will do the opposite for you.
第九 积极乐观
Number 9: Be more optimistic
抓住每个积极的念头
Every positive thought matters.
专注于积极的想法
The idea is to focus only on good thoughts
重复你的目标 当成口头禅
and repeat your goals as if they were your mantra.
比如“减了半磅 好棒”“虽然不明显但肯定瘦了”
For example: ‘ I lost half a pound! That’s just great!’ ‘ Slowly but surely!’
“我吃这点儿就饱了”“我可以对甜食说不”
‘ I can eat only the portion I took.’ ‘ I can say NO to dessert.’
这类积极的词语能够帮助你更快实现你的目标
Such optimistic phrases will help you achieve your goals very fast.
第八 30分钟的锻炼就已足够
Number 8: 30 minutes of exercising is enough
健康的节食计划确实能帮助减肥
A healthy diet plan does help you lose weight,
但是关键要将营养跟运动结合起来
but it’s critical to combine good nutrition with some physiscal exercise.
即使是低风险的运动 比如说走路也是有用的
Even low-risk activities, such as walking will be beneficial.
好消息是丹麦哥本哈根大学研究发现
Good news! Reseaechers at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, have found
每天运动30分钟比一小时多减重25%
that exercising for 30 minutes per day helps you lose 25% more weight than going for a full hour.
第七 一个人慢慢吃
Nomber 7: Eat slowly, and eat alone
在这个快节奏的世界 吃饭快已经成为了坏习惯
In this fast-paced world, fast eating has become a bad habit.
但吃得太快 饱腹感就低 导致过度进食
Ironically enough, it reduces the feeling of satiety and leads to overeating.
当你的大脑意识到你的胃已经饱了
When your brain registers that your stomach is full,
你已经过量进食了
you’ve already eaten much more than your body needs.
点菜时记得总是点最小份并且花点时间读菜单
When you’re eating out, always choose the smallest portion. Take your time to read the menu.
即使吃汉堡等不健康食品也要选最小份
Even if it’s a place where they sell hamburgers and other unhealthy food, choose the smallest portion:
小汉堡 小份爆米花 小份披萨和小份的沙拉
mini burger, junior popcorn, personal pizza, or light salad.
最近研究表明 那些不点主食的人
According to recent studies, people who don’t order their main dish
倾向于吃光所有桌上的东西 即使他们已经饱了
tend to eat everything on the table even if they’re already full.
第六 避免在电脑或电视前吃东西
Number 6: Avoid eating in front of your computer or TV
根据美国临床营养学日报
According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,
食品广告特别是垃圾食品的广告 会增加我们的食欲
food ads, especially junk food ads, increase our appetite and make us overeat.
还有吃饭同时看电视电脑就不会把注意力放在食物上
Also, when wo eat in front of our conputers or TV, we don’t pay attention to our food.
因此我们不会意识到我们吃了多少 相反你可以尝试在镜子前吃饭
Therefore, we are not aware of how much we’ve eaten. Instead, you can try eating in front of a mirror.
你可能说这太荒谬了 但是科学事实已经证明了
You may say it’s just ridiculous, but scientific facts assure
吃饭的时候在镜子前面会减少1/3食量
that eating while looking at yourself in the mirror reduces the amount of food you eat to one-third.
还有 单独吃饭会比跟一群人吃饭效果更好
Also, did you know that eating alone is better than eating with a group of friends?
已证实一群人吃饭的时候会吃的更多
It’s proven that people who eat in a group eat more.
因为你说话的时候不会留意自己吃了多少
You spend more time at the table, and you can’t control how much you’ve eaten while talking.
这并不意味着你就得永远一个人吃饭
It doesn’t mean you should eat alone all the time,
但尽量吃多少拿多少 避免过量
but try to bring to the table only what you’re going to eat, only your portion.
第五 不要让房间过度温暖
Number 5: Don’t overheat your house
肥胖报告日志发表研究
According to research published in the journal Obesity Reviews, there’s a link between reduced exposure
在美国 英国及其他发达国家季节性寒冷与肥胖增加有关
to seasonal cold and increases in obesity in the UK, US, and other developed countries.
当我们处于寒冷环境的时候 肌肉组织会收缩来产生热量 燃烧多余的卡路里
When we’re exposed to cold, our skeletal muscles contract to generate heat, burning extra calories in the process.
我们自身也会产生热量 哪怕在一个不会冻得发抖的环境下
We also produce heat even in mildly cold conditions when we’re not shivering.
当整个房子加热了 我们就不再需要调整体温去适应 也就说热量的消耗会减少
So when the whole house is heated, we no longer have to adjust to different temperatures, and we burn less energy.
第四 看营养价值表
Number 4: Reading food labels
营养价值表很有用 能帮你做出健康的选择 减轻体重
The Nutrition Facts food labels can be very useful in helping you make healthy choices and lose weight.
消费者日报上的研究表明 那些经常看营养价值表的人
A study published in the Journal of Comsumer Affairs suggests that people who read food labels
更容易减肥 特别是37岁到50岁的女人
on a regular basis are more likely to lose weight, especially women between the ages of 37-50.
第三 多吃酸奶和坚果
Number 3: Eat more yogurt and nuts
哈佛大学的公众健康研究部门表明
According to research conducted at the Harvard School of Public Health,
吃酸奶和坚果在长期减肥的过程中比吃水果和蔬菜显得更加有效
eating yogurt and nuts is more effective in the long run for weight loss than eating fruits and vegetables.
路易斯安娜大学的研究称那些经常吃坚果的人
Also, Louisiana State University research shows that people who eat nuts every day
肥胖可能性少25% 腰围变粗可能性少21%
are 25% less likely to be obese and 21% less likely to have a wider waistline.
你可能以为“不可能!各种各样的坚果都充满了脂肪跟卡路里!”这并不对
You’re probably thinking ‘That’s crazy! All kinds of nuts are full of fat and calories!’ It’s not correct.
“坚果中含有植物蛋白、膳食纤维和健康的单不饱和脂肪酸和多不饱和脂肪酸”
‘Nuts are rich in plant protein, dietary fiber, and healthy mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids,’
路易斯安的洲际大学首席研究员和专家解释道
explains Carol O’Neil, lead researcher and professor at Louisiana State University.
因此坚果是一种能够减少食欲的美味食物
‘Therefore, nuts are a satiating food that may help suppress appetite.’
除这些好处外 坚果会增加饱腹感 使你少吃更有效减肥
In addition to all the benefits, nuts will help you feel satiated: you’ll eat less and lose weight more effectively.
第二 在你的节食计划中增加胡椒等香料
Number 2: Add hot peppers and spices in your diet
吃辣椒跟其他胡椒能够加速新陈代谢
Consuming chilies and other hot peppers also helps
使你快速减肥
to make the pounds fly off since they accelerate your metabolism.
布迪大学研究表明 卡宴辣椒能够减少食欲 帮助你更快的燃烧卡路里
Also, cayenne pepper redices appetite and burns calories faster, according to research from Purdure University.
第一 大量饮水
Number 1: Drink plenty of water
你需要保持每天都充满水分 尽量养成习惯
You should stay well hydrated every day. Make it a habit of drinking a glass of water
早晨空腹喝一杯水 睡前再喝一杯
in the morning on an empty stomach and a glass of water before going to sleep.
这能帮助你的身体补水并产生饱腹感
This trick keeps your body hydrated, generates satiety,
加速新陈代谢 帮助你减肥
and speeds up your metabolism, all of which helps you lose weight.
美国化学社会的一个临床实验证明
A clinical trial presented at a meeting of the American Chemical Society confirmed
吃饭前喝两杯水能够帮助人们减轻体重 战胜肥胖
that drinking two glasses of water before eating helps a person to lose weight and fight obesity.
彩蛋:帮助你控制体重的小技巧
Here’s a bonus, a simple trick that will help you control your weight.
如果你感到饿了 就闻一下香蕉
If you’re hungry, smell bananas.
听上去有点疯狂但闻苹果、薄荷
This may sound a little crazy, but smelling foods like apples, mint,
香蕉等食物能够欺骗人的大脑 认为你正进食
or banana can fool your brain and make it believe that you’re eating.
有一个3000名志愿者参与的实验
A study involving 3000 volunteers who smelled these foods
闻到这些食物的志愿者发现他们食欲下降了
when they were hungry found that their appetites decreased.
结果马上神奇地反应在了体重秤上
And the results were soon reflected on the scales. Amazing, huh?!
你是靠什么保持身材 控制体重的呢?
So what helps you stay in shape and control your weight?
在下方的评论区分享你的想法吧
Share your thoughts in the comments below!
别忘了点击喜欢按钮加入我们-生活中的闪光点
Don’t forget to hit the light button and click subscribe to stay on the bright side of life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

10条减肥建议

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

sky 1_0

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUhNe1_CTVQ

相关推荐