ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10个信号证明你思想上已经老了 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10个信号证明你思想上已经老了

10 Signs You're an Old Soul

现代有一个特征 就是伴随年老 你会离主流越来越遥远
There’s a stigma today that the older you get, the more popularity points you lose
我们害怕年龄增长 因为这通常意味着更多的责任
We’re afraid to age because it often translates to additional responsibilities,
和千篇一律的单调生活
set routines, and monotony.
但是否变老或者灵魂的成熟
But what if getting older, or rather, being an old soul,
忽略掉年龄的因素 才是真正的回报呢
regardless of what age you are, is actually rewarding?
当被问到是什么让他创作出《哈尔的移动城堡》时 宫崎骏说道
When asked what attracted him to make the film, Howl’s Moving Castle, Hayao Miyazaki states
“索菲娅 这个女孩 中了咒语被变作了一个老妪”
“Sophie, the girl, is given a spell and transformed into an old woman.
“说她被变回年轻后会生活得很幸福 这是撒谎”
“It would be a lie to say that turning young again would mean living happily ever after.
“我不想这么说 我不想让变老看起来是件多么坏的事”
“I didn’t want to say that. I didn’t want to make it seem like turning old was such a bad thing.
“我认为她被变老一段时间或许能学到一些事
“The idea was that maybe she’ll have learned something by being old for a while
并且 当她真的老去 会是一个更好的奶奶”
and, when she is actually old, make a better grandma.
“总之 索菲娅越年老越有活力 可以畅所欲言”
“Anyway, as Sophie gets older, she gets more pep. She says what’s on her mind.
“她从一个内向胆小的小女孩变成了一个诚实直率的女人”
“She’s transformed from a shy, mousy, little girl to a blunt, honest woman.
“这不是常见的主题 尤其是让一个老年女性占据整个荧幕 这是戏剧上的冒险”
“It is not a motif you see often, and, especially with an old woman taking up the whole screen, it’s a big theatrical risk.
“但是 年轻意味着快乐是个错觉”
“But, it’s a delusion that being young means you’re happy.”
宫崎骏打破了让年轻人作主角的套路 他让老索菲娅做了主角
Miyazaki breaks away from the stereotype of starring young faces when he lets old Sophie be the center
因为他清楚她成熟之旅的可贵之处 给了观众真实的信息
because he understands the value of her journey of maturing, giving the audience an authentic message.
灵魂成熟意味着生活中拥有了聪明才智 即智慧
Being an old soul means having a sort of wisdom and outlook on life that indicates intelligence.
这种智慧不是指记忆教学定义和理论
This type of intelligence isn’t synonymous to memorizing textbook definitions
而是 只能通过观察世间沧桑
but, rather, it can only be gained by observing what happens in the world
并知事情发生的因果 这样获得的东西
and understanding the intricacies of why those events occur.
表面上 灵魂成熟可能很乏味 因为他们通常不赶时髦
On the surface, an old soul might seem bland because they usually don’t take part in culturally hip activities.
但对他们而言 有比见面更重要的东西
but there’s always more to them than meets the eye.
听着耳熟吗 这儿有十种确切特征供你判断你是否有一个成熟的灵魂
Sound familiar? Here are 10 sure signs to look out for, if you think you identify as an old soul.
第一 你对知识有深切的渴望
One: you have a deep thirst for knowledge.
你总是把你遇到的信息联系到一起
You’re constantly tying together information you pick up on,
无论是源自文学 电影或是社交
whether it’s from literature, film, or social interactions.
你会耗时细致研究与你有很大关联的事情
Instead of just skimming over various topics, you take the time to go in-depth,
发展你的才智 而不是只是粗略浏览各种话题
and carefully investigate things you strongly connect with, developing your wisdom.
第二 你讨厌肤浅的闲谈
Two: you hate superficial small talk.
忽略天气或者昨晚吃了些什么
Forget mentioning the weather or what you had for dinner last night.
反而 你喜欢可以刺激你思考的有意义的对话
Instead, you like having meaningful conversations that stimulate your thinking.
你会小心地措辞 因为你希望思维可控
You’re careful and selective about your word choice, because you like making every thought count.
你通常拥有强大的社交能力和口才
You naturally have strong communication and verbal skills.
有时候别人跟不上你的谈话 这让你感到孤单
Sometimes others can’t keep up with your conversations, making you feel lonely.
第三 你有大局观
Three: you see the big picture.
哲学能激起你的兴趣 你不怕质疑这个社会的体系制度
Philosophy intrigues you. You’re not afraid to question the systems and institutions of society,
并且询问智者 而不是平淡接受事物的表象
and ask the wise instead of just accepting things at face value.
你可以挖掘抽象的领域 寻求真理和因果
You’re comfortable delving in the realm of abstraction, exploring theories, and what-ifs.
你倾向于可能 你掌握了未来
You lean towards possibilities, and you’re fixed on the future.
因为有什么能比一瞬间产生的想法更抽象呢
because what’s more abstract than the idea of a moment that hasn’t happened yet?
第四 你不想有约
Four: you don’t want to date.
交往是很难在你脑袋里呆很久的事情
Hook-up culture is something that is difficult for you to wrap your head around
你宁愿不参与
and your prefer not to participate in it.
调情 玩游戏和欺骗他人 都不是你轻易会做的事
Shallow flirting, playing games, and stringing others along, are all languages you simply don’t speak.
你的自我感很强烈 并且坚持你的底线
You have a strong sense of self, and hold standards you refuse to lower,
因为那些意味着否认了你最核心的部分
because that would only mean denying a core part of who you are.
毕竟 肯定会有其他人想要遇见像你这样的人
after all, there’s bound to be someone else out there who wishes to meet someone like you.
当你终于遇到这样的人 你却不会这样想
When you finally find someone who gets it, you don’t take them for granted
因为第一时间发觉他们对你来说很难
because it was hard for you to find them in the first place.
第五 你可以看穿别人
Five: you can see right through people.
你可以轻易察觉到谎言并远离
You can detect lies and deceit miles away.
你很擅长读心 但你不会让任何人进到你的心里
You’re good at reading peoples’ intentions, and you don’t let just anyone in,
尤其是对于你的伙伴 更会格外地谨慎
being extra careful about who you associate yourself with.
让人们觉得神奇的是你总能在最初就点破他们的心思
People often find it uncanny that you’re able to figure them out right from the get-go,
这让你看起来像个天生的心理学家
making you a natural psychologist.
第六 人们总找你寻求建议
Six: people often go to you for advice.
他们认可你 因为他们承认你的成熟
They gravitate towards you because they admire your maturity.
你总是被看做典范
You’re often seen as a role model
哪怕你并不是这样 你总能莫名其妙地从最混乱的情况中
Even if you don’t have it all together, somehow you can take even the most chaotic situations
发现一系列的亮点
and find some sort of valuable lesson in them.
是你的自省帮助你获得重要的启示
Your introspective nature is what helps you make important revelations and reflections,
让人们尊重你 相信你有明净合理的判断
leading people to respect and trust you for having clear, sound judgments.
第七 共鸣是你的别名
Seven: empathy is your middle name.
天生的敏感让你成为情绪的海绵 你会对他人的感受感同身受
Sensitive by nature, you are an emotional sponge, and can pick up how the people around you feel.
你总想对需要之人伸出援手
You’re always willing to lend a helping hand to someone in need,
并且 你能熟练地找到不同的观点
and you’re naturally skilled at seeing from different perspectives.
你思维开放 什么都不隐瞒 而不是只会判断
Instead of being judgmental, you’re very open minded and open hearted.
第八 你喜欢私人空间
Eight: you like your space.
你很珍惜你的独处时间 因为这能给你充能
You value your alone time, as it helps you recharge.
你发现自己神游很有意义
You find it meaningful to roam off on your own
因为远离社会情景能帮助你想通一些点
because distance and time away from the social scene helps you connect the dots
并体会到一些在繁忙的环境中不曾理解的事情
and make sense of things that can’t be understood in a busy environment.
第九 与同年龄的人很难交流
Nine: you have a hard time fitting in with people your age.
你觉得你和平辈们有几光年的距离并且总是寻找更加聪明
You often feel light years away from your peers and seek people with wiser personalities
有更多人生阅历的人当朋友和恋人
and more life experiences to become your friends and lovers.
你总是抓不住什么是潮流趋势
You always feel out of place with what is currently trending in pop culture,
这很容易让其他人将你归类到教徒或者奇怪的人中
which can easily cause others to categorize you as a non-conformist or an oddball.
但如果这意味着一些你隐藏起来的天赋 你宁愿被误解
But you’re willing to be misunderstood if it means keeping some of the genius you have tucked away.
你想要独自成长 用独特的步伐
You want to keep growing at your own, unique pace.
你会寻找那些极少数的 鼓励你展现真实 成熟自我的人
Instead of hanging out with a group of people who make you feel even more alone,
而不是和一群会让你愈加孤单的人一起闲逛
you find the special few who encourage and nurture you to be the authentic old soul you are.
第十 尽管感觉不太好 没有人能像你一样给予自己清晰的头脑
Ten: and yet, despite feeling out of place, no one gives you as much clarity as yourself.
智慧是能量 你珍惜能使你了解你自己的每一点
Knowledge is power, and you cherish every ounce of knowing who you are.
即使你的同龄人们并不赞同
Even if it’s in disagreement with your generation.
曾几何时 你意识到你没有义务去解释你自己
At one point, you realize that you’re not obligated to explain yourself.
你就是你
You just are.
无论一眼看去这条路看起来有多孤单
And no matter how lonely the path may seem at first glance,
你最终意识到你的所作所为在这个世上扮演着重要的角色
you ultimately realize the way you function plays an important role in this world.
成熟的灵魂有其独特的机遇
Old souls have their own special niche.
因此你总有勇气拥抱它
So may you always have the courage to embrace it.
如果你喜欢这个视频 一定要浏览我们的网站和社交媒体
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to check out our website and other social media,
以及我们拥有更多内容的Patreon帐户
as well as our new Patreon account for more content.
并且 别忘了订阅 感谢观看!
And don’t forget to subscribe. Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

可曾有过那么一瞬间让你觉得自己看遍世间沧桑?是什么原因让你有这种寂寥感?快来寻找答案吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Fancy

审核员

审核团HY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSJPpBgduM

相关推荐