ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10个迹象表明一个人只把你当朋友 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10个迹象表明一个人只把你当朋友

10 Signs Someone Only Likes You as a Friend

处于朋友范围内的关系就像世界的终结
Being friend-zoned might feel like the end of the world,
但你要知道的是
but here’s what you need to realize;
别人对你的感觉
how someone feels towards you
并非你的真实情况
is not a reflection of who you are.
并不能让你丧失吸引力
It doesn’t make you any less attractive,
不再聪慧 不再多才多艺或善良体贴
smart, talented or kind.
不要继续追求他们
Instead of continuously chasing them,
而应该帮帮自己 找到那个珍视你的人
do yourself a favor and find someone who values you.
你可以 也应该去寻找真爱
It is possible and you owe it to yourself
而不是他人的肯定
to find true happiness, not validation.
下面的10个迹象表示对方只把你当朋友
Here are 10 signs someone only likes you as a friend.
第一条 你们的大部分交流都是通过发消息
1. Most of your relationship is over text.
他们的大部分时间是不是都花在
Do they spend the majority of their time
只给你发消息或给你的动态点赞上?
only texting or liking your posts?
这种做法起初似乎很讨喜
It might seem endearing at first,
但久而久之 透过屏幕的交流会让人生厌
but eventually, the screen gets old.
你也许会提出一个出游计划
You might initiate plans to hang out,
无论是点外卖和看电影之类的休闲活动
whether it’s as casual as ordering takeout and watching a movie,
还是一起办事
or running errands together,
他们似乎永远都会用借口搪塞
but they always seem to come up with an excuse.
他们会说“可能下周末有空” 或者“不好意思 我太忙了”
Maybe next weekend, they’ll say or sorry I’m busy.
因为没有承诺
Texting and interacting over social media is easy
所以发信息和通过社交网络互动很容易
because there’s no commitment.
第二条:他们给你错误的凝视
2. They give you the wrong gaze.
心理学家已经发现 一个人当喜欢你时
Psychologists have discovered there’s a certain gaze
会用一种特定的方式凝视你
someone gives you when they’re into you.
你可以注意他们的焦点和凝视的时长
Pay attention to their focus and length of gaze.
研究人员发现 男人和女人都会
Researchers found that both men and women
较长时间地注视他们潜在配偶的胸部
stare at their potential partner’s chest
和臀部到腰部的区域
and hip to waist areas for longer durations.
与此同时 当人们只把对方当做朋友时
Meanwhile, when people only see someone as a friend,
他们将更多地目视对方的脚和腿
they spend more time looking at that person’s feet and legs.
第三条:他们想帮你牵线
3. They wanna be your matchmaker.
他们是否常常试着安排你去相亲
Do they often try to set you up on blind dates,
或怂恿你去和旁边的人搭话?
or nudge you to talk to someone nearby?
他们知道你单身
They know you’re single
但完全没有和你交往的打算
but have no intention of dating you.
因此 作为一名好友
So, as a good friend,
他们会试着帮你找到对象
they’ll try to help you in that department.
这可能会让你郁闷生气
It might annoy or irritate you,
但你不妨把这视作继续前进的标志
but consider it a sign to move on.
第四条 他们带着自己的情感问题向你求助
4. They go to you with their relationship problems.
如果你扮演一个知心姐姐/哥哥的角色
If you’re playing the role of a therapist,
这说明他们信任你 但并不一定意味着
they trust you, but it doesn’t always mean
他们把你当做潜在的对象
they see you as a potential partner.
你可以是最好的建议提供者 倾听者
You can be the best advice giver, listener,
甚至最理想的对象
and yes, even the most ideal partner,
但除非他们意识到这一点
but unless they see it,
不然你终究只是一个朋友
you’re still ultimately just a friend,
只是他们可以暂时依靠的人而已
someone they can lean on temporarily.
第五条 他们与你划界限
5. They set boundaries.
这一条非常重要
This one is important,
但如果你迫切地想吸引他们注意
but if you’re desperate for their attention,
你可能会觉得他们只是在欲擒故纵
you might think they’re just playing hard to get.
但并非如此
This is not the case
当某人与你划界限时
and when someone sets boundaries,
尊重他们 不要烦扰他们
be respectful of them, not invasive.
如果他们不愿意和你晚上出去
If they don’t feel comfortable hanging out with you at night
或者只想在一周中的几天和你见面的话
or only wanna see you limited days throughout the week,
别逼他们
don’t push.
因为当你强逼的时候
Because the very minute you do that,
你其实是在把他们推远
you’re only pushing them further away.
第六条 他们从不暗示他们喜欢你
6. They never hint that they like you.
基本上 无论一个人有多羞涩
Ultimately, no matter how shy someone is,
当他们对你有好感时
when they have feelings for you
他们最终都会表现出来 或者和你打情骂俏
they’ll eventually show signs or flirt with you.
但如果你已经和他们是多年老友
But if you’ve been friends with them for years now,
而没有发现任何迹象
and nothing has come to the surface,
有可能他们一直就只把你当朋友
chances are they never saw you as more than just a friend.
第七条 他们不优先考虑你
7. They don’t make you a priority.
你很容易就能放下你正在做的一切
It’s easy for you to put down everything you’re doing
而只为照顾他们的需求
just to tend to their needs.
但如果他们没有付出等同的努力
But if they aren’t reciprocating the same efforts,
很显然他们只是在占你便宜
it becomes obvious they just see you as a convenience.
听从Emily Owen的建议吧
Take Emily Owen’s advice,
成为某人的第一选择
be someone’s first choice.
她是一档医疗剧里的虚构角色
She’s a fictional character in a medical show,
但长久以来
but for the longest time,
她一直非常盲目 而没有注意到其他喜欢她的人
she was too blind to notice someone else liked her.
单相思会让我们变得无知和偏执
Unrequited love can make us unaware and obsessive,
但只要我们不放任其自如 它就不会损害我们
but it doesn’t have to destroy us unless we let it.
第八条 他们更愿意带上其他人一起和你约会
8. They prefer to hang out with you in a group setting.
他们是否会在你们制定计划的时候
Do they ask to invite another friend
要求邀请其他朋友?
when the two of you make plans?
可能如果只有你俩时 他们会觉得不舒服
They might feel awkward when it’s just the two of you,
但可能不想伤你的感情
but they probably don’t wanna hurt your feelings.
如果对方一直如此 你就别抱太大希望了
Don’t get your hopes up if this is an ongoing behavior,
可能他们只需要些时间来更好地了解你
maybe they just need to get some time to know you better.
无论一个人多么自我
No matter how self-conscious someone is,
只要他们喜欢你
if they’re into you,
就会认真地对待约会
they would treat a date as a date.
第九条 他们对你不采取行动
9. They don’t make a move on you.
就算是最保守的人
Even the most reserved individuals
也会明显表现出对某人的喜欢
will make it obvious they like someone.
如果他们不直接约你
If they don’t directly ask you out
或向你坦白他们的心意
or confess their feelings to you,
很可能他们对你根本没有谈恋爱的意思
they most likely are unattracted to you romantically.
别灰心 相反
Don’t be discouraged, instead,
请对这次学习经验心怀感激
be thankful for this learning experience
并寻找其他人吧
and find someone else.
第十条 其实你心里很清楚
10. Deep down you know,
但承认会很痛苦 所以你不接受现实
but it hurts, so you put yourself in denial.
听从你的直觉
Listen to your gut feeling,
很可能他们从一开始
chances are they’re been trying to communicate with you
就在试着和你交流
since the very beginning.
但爱情会让人盲目且心怀希望
But love can make someone blind and hopeful.
给自己一点时间反思
Allow yourself to reflect on this moment,
做几次深呼吸
take a few deep breaths,
如果有必要 可以给你和对方创造一些距离
and if needed, create some distance between you and this person
从而冲淡你的感情
to allow your feelings to fade.
或者 如果你勇气十足的话
Or if you’re feeling extra brave,
直接告诉他们你的想法吧
just tell them how you feel.
你也许会被拒绝
You might get rejected,
但你越早知道答案
but the sooner you get an answer
就能越快继续新生活
the faster you can move on.
这事不会一夜之间发生
It’s not gonna happen overnight,
但最终会有某个新的人走入你的生活
but eventually, someone new will walk into your life,
而你就会完全忘记以前的那个人
and you’ll forget all about them.
观看并订阅Katzun频道
Check out and subscribe to Katzun,
她会分享一些激励人心 引起共鸣的
she shares her story of coming out,
走出困境的真实故事
which is inspiring, relatable and authentic.
请给她一些支持
Please show her some support,
这不仅对她很有意义
it would mean not only a lot to her
对我们也是如此
but to us as well.
如果你喜欢这段视频 请一定给它点一个赞
If you like this video, be sure to give it a thumbs up,
以及 一如既往地 感谢观看!
and as always thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当一个人只把你当朋友时,会流露出10种明显迹象。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

cc

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnenyDy--H0

相关推荐