ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

高功能性焦虑症的10个表现 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高功能性焦虑症的10个表现

10 Signs of High Functioning Anxiety

[音乐]
[Music]
高功能性焦虑症的十个迹象
高功能性焦虑症
High functioning anxiety
实际上并不被认为是一种心理健康疾病
isn’t actually considered a mental health diagnosis.
相反 它是许多人在焦虑时联系到的
Instead,it’s a term many people can relate to
第一个术语
when they have anxiety
他们仍然可以在功能性层面上
and can still carry out everyday tasks
执行日常任务
at a functional level.
可能是你班上的毕业生代表
It could be the valedictorian in your class,
可能是简历
your co-worker
写得特别好的同事
who has an exceptionally polishe dresume
也可能是你
or it might even be you.
大约4000万成年人
It’s no surprise
与焦虑做斗争时
that this has become widely relevant
焦虑变得广泛相关
when roughly 40 million adults
也就不足为奇了
struggle with anxiety.
当有人告诉你你很好
When someone tells you you’re fine
或者脸上总是挂着微笑时
or always has a smile plastered on their face,
他们可能真的需要你的帮助
they might actually need your help.
以下是高功能性焦虑症的10个迹象
Here are 10 signs of high-functioning anxiety;
1 你是一个超常的人
1. You’re an overachiever.
你是否认为自己是一个完美主义者
Do you consider yourself a perfectionist,
A型血和计划者?
type A and a planner?
患有焦虑症的人
People with anxiety
总觉得他们需要控制
always feel like they need control
才能感到轻松
in order to feel at ease.
无论是制定一份大的待办事项清单
Whether it means making big to-do lists,
早到会议现场
showing up at a meeting early
还是熬夜准备
or staying up late studying for a test
已经背熟的考试
they already memorized by heart,
他们保持忙绿是为了感觉更有效率
the individual stays busy in order to feel productive.
一项研究表明
One research study shows
只有感觉一切都在掌控之中时
that it’s only when you feel in control
你才能应对压力
that you can deal with stress.
2 “不”在你的词汇中很少使用
2.”No” is rarely used in your vocabulary.
完成事情变得比你的健康
Getting things done becomes more important
更重要
than your health.
如果你牺牲吃饭时间
If you sacrifice eating meals on time
或取消和朋友的计划
or cancel plans with friends
去帮别人一个帮
to do someone else a favor,
你可能患有高功能性焦虑症
you might have high functioning anxiety;
你宁愿忍受
you’d rather suck it up
都要完成工作
and get the work done
而不是说“不”
instead of saying”No”,
担心这样会堆积如山
fearing that it might pile up otherwise.
你也可能害怕拒绝别人
You may also be afraid to reject others,
害怕伤害他们
afraid that you’ll hurt them
所以你咬紧牙关
so you bite the bullet
反而伤害了自己
and you hurt yourself instead.
3 什么是睡眠?
3.What is sleep?
显然 对焦虑的人来说永远不够
Apparently never enough for people with anxiety.
当你在床上翻来覆去辗转反侧
How can it be when you’re constantly tossing
忧心忡忡时 怎么会这样呢?
and turning in bed consumed by your worries?
焦虑不需要理由就能让你熬夜
Anxiety doesn’t need a reason to keep you up,
你已经把待办清单上的所有事情都做完了
you have everything checked off your to-do list
还在担心上百万件其他事情
and still worry about a million other things.
4 你为了好玩而讲愤世嫉俗的笑话
4.You crack cynical jokes for fun.
你是在讽刺还是在拿死亡开玩笑?
Are you sarcastic or make jokes about dying?
很有可能 当你说出这句妙语时
Chances are, you aren’t as happy as you seem
你并不像看上去那么开心
when you tell the punch line.
如果你笑着装模作样
If you’re laughing and putting on a show
而实际上你在受苦
when you’re actually suffering,
这就是焦虑
this is anxiety.
它迫使你娱乐
It forces you to entertain
和掩盖在你机智战斗
and mask your intensities
后的强烈情绪
behind your witty combat.
记住 你不必摆出一个幌子
Remember, you don’t have to put up a front,
降低你的警戒 告诉人们发生了什么
lower your guard and tell people what’s going on.
5 消极的自言自语很常见
5.Negative self-talk is common
这很常见
and it’s so common
你甚至不认为它是消极的
that you don’t even consider it negative,
这只是你通常的思维方式
just your usual way of thinking.
焦虑的人对自己最苛刻
People with anxiety are the hardest on themselves.
他们站在镜子前
They can stand in front of the mirror
用一根手指就能挑出瑕疵
and pick out flaws at a snap of a finger
如果犯了一个小错误
or beat themselves up
他们也可以痛打自己
if they make one minor mistake.
他们不给自己喘息的机会
They don’t give themselves a break,
总想成为更好的工人 学生和公民
always seeking to be a better worker, student, citizen.
这样的例子不胜枚举
The list goes on.
6 你的同事认为你是个谜
6 .Your co-workers consider you a mystery.
你可能是每个人
You might be the helpful,
都喜欢的 乐于助人 可靠的员工
reliable worker everyone loves,
所以一旦下班时间到了 你会被
so it’s no surprise that you’ll get asked to go out
约出去 也一点也不奇怪
once it’s time to clock out
但你通常会拒绝
but you’ll usually decline,
让人难以捉摸
remaining an enigma.
其他人会发现很难读懂你
Other people will find it hard to read you,
不是因为你想要显得冷漠或超然
not because you want to seem cold or detached
而是在没有提前准备的
but letting loose and socializing
情况下 放松和社交会让你感到害怕
without preparing ahead of time actually terrifies you.
7 你很容易受惊
7 .You’re easily startled.
看恐怖电影的时候
It’s normal to get jumpy
感到紧张是正常的
during a horror movie
但即使是
but are you startled
最轻微的干扰 你也会吓一跳吗?
even during the slightest disturbance?
害怕别人发现你没骨气?
afraid that others might find you spineless?
心理治疗师安妮·赖特
Therapists Anne Wright
认为你可能会求助于不健康的习惯
says you may resort to unhealthy habits
比如喝酒 吸毒
such as drinking, drugs
或无休止的浏览社交媒体来分散注意力
or endless social media scrolling as a distraction.
8 糟糕的日子对你来说很正常
8.Bad days are normal for you.
过度发散 恐慌症
Excessive remanating, panic attacks
和无法放松
and an inability to relax
已经在你的日常生活中根深蒂固
have all become ingrained in your daily routines
美好的日子是千载难逢的
that good days become once in a blue moon.
但是与其在表面上抱怨
But instead of outwardly complaining
或打电话给朋友谈论这件事
or calling up a friend to talk about it,
你可以把它藏起来
you might just bottle it up.
因为这种情况每周都发生
Since it happens every week,
你担心别人会觉得你很烦人
you worry that others will find you annoying
或者是个负担
or a burden.
9 你不断寻求认可
9 .You constantly seek validation.
焦虑让人难以理性
Anxiety makes rationality hard to achieve,
这就是为什么个人
that’s why the individual
经常向他人寻求逻辑支持
often seeks logic from others.
他们担心自己判断不够
They fear their judgment isn’t enough
所以他们依靠
so they rely on the support
朋友 家人和同事的支持和指导
and guidance of friends,family and co-workers.
他们并不是想每周每天的依赖别人
They don’t mean to lean on people 24/7
但这能极大地平息他们的想法
but it significantly quiets down their loud thoughts.
然而 另一方面
On the flip side however,
一些人可能会担心会成为一种负担
some may worry about being a burden
所以他们选择默默忍受
so they choose to suffer silently
而不是向他人伸出援手
instead of reaching out to others.
10 你害怕让别人失望
10.You’re afraid of letting people down.
如果你对自己
You don’t know how to break
所谓的梦想职业不满意
the news to your loved ones
或者你不想要别人的同款 你不知道
if you’re not happy with your so-called dream career
怎么把这个消息告诉你爱的人
or don’t want the same things as them.
你经常屈服于别人的期望
You often succumb to other people’s expectations,
努力工作成为一个榜样
working hard to be a role model.
无论你做着有多么累
And no matter how tired you are of being you,
你的焦虑会促使你继续表现
your anxiety will push you to continue performing
就好像你的整个生命都依赖于它一样
as if your whole life counts on it.
你喜欢这个视频吗?
Did you enjoy this video?
杰登动画
Jayden animations
也涵盖了你自己与焦虑作斗争的内容
also covers your own personal struggles with anxiety.
我们认为他的内容很有价值
We think her content holds value
会对你有帮助
and will be helpful for you.
一定要看她的视频 并表达你的喜爱
Be sure to check out her videos and show some love.
谢谢观看!
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了10个高功能性焦虑症的表现,包括过分完美主义,不会拒绝等等

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

咬人的小脑斧

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzkdHdbLxk

相关推荐