ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

缺乏安全感正在摧毁你的人生的10个迹象 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

缺乏安全感正在摧毁你的人生的10个迹象

10 Signs Insecurities Are Ruining Your Life

你是否发现自己时常与他人做比较
Do you find yourself constantly comparingyour life with others?
如果你热衷于浏览老同学
If you’re avidly checking up on old classmates,
前任 甚至朋友的Instagram或Facebook
your ex or even your friends on Instagram
实话实说
or Facebook, let’s be real here,
这只是出于好奇还是源自内心阴暗处的
are you really just curious or does it come from a dark place
自我怀疑?
of self-doubt?
偶尔感到不安很正常
It’s normal to get insecure every once in a while,
但如果频率过高
but when it’s on overdrive, it can
则可能导致自我毁灭
destroy you.
以下是“缺乏安全感正在毁灭你人生的10个迹象”
Here are”10 signs Insecurity’s are ruiningyour life”.
1.你是完美主义者
1: You’re a perfectionist.
你是不是一直追求满分
Are you a straight-A student,
你是不是学校辩论队的主席
president of your school’s debate Club, juggling three
同时还参加另外三个社团 而且还有时间健身
other extracurricular activities and still make time to hit the gym,
吃羽衣甘蓝
eat kale and finish
还能完成额外加分任务?
that extra credit assignment?
表面上 你看起来很优秀 很努力 很有能力
On paper, you look polished, dedicated andmore than capable.
但如果你做这些
But if you’re only doing
只是为了维持表面的形象
all these tasks to maintain your image more
而不是在实现自己的愿望
than as an act of fulfillment, it prevents
那你活得一点都不真实
yourself from living honestly.
2.你相当的争强好胜
2: You’re highly-competitive.
当一个人缺乏安全感 他会倾向于超越别人
When people are insecure, they have a tendencyto one-up others.
他在看见别人的成功时
It’s hard for them to be happy
很难感到快乐 反而会因此而自卑
for other people’s success when it makes them feel inferior,
所以他们会尝试做点什么(以维持心理平衡)
so they try to make up for it and treat everything
并把所有超越他的人视为竞争对手
like one big competition.
你需要走下社会阶梯
Step down from the social ladder,
练习感谢和欣赏他人的成就
practice gratitude and appreciate other people’s accomplishments
就好像你欣赏自己一样
the same way you appreciate your own.
3.你以自己的成就为荣
3: You boast about your accomplishments.
在面试时你可能会吹嘘自己 这没什么
It’s normal to brag when you go in
但如果你总是向别人吹嘘自己的资质
for a job interview, but if you’re always trying to
自己的着装或自己的证书
impress others with your certifications,
希望给别人留下深刻印象
the clothes that you wear or the car that you drive,
这里有点不太对劲了
something’s not right.
你的成功会为你代言
Your success should speak for itself. Remember,
记住 你的行动比你的语言更能体现自己
you’re not what you say, you’rewhat you do.
4.你很容易生气
4: You get offended easily.
你是不是总觉得别人在针对你
Do you take things personally,
哪怕别人只是在提供
even if the other person was just providing constructive
建设性意见
feedback?
心思敏感并没什么
It’s okay to be sensitive,
但你(遇事)总是快速竖起心墙
but when you’re always quick to put your walls up, it makes
别人很难为你提供帮助
it hard for people to help you or even enjoy being
甚至难以跟你相处
around you for that matter.
5.你总是冒犯别人
5: You also offend others.
感到被攻击是一回事
It’s one thing to feel attacked,
攻击别人又是另外一回事
but it’s another thing to do the attacking.
你是不是曾经批评别人或惹人生气?
Have you been lashing out at others or been putting them down?
假如这是你用以获取优越感的手段
If this is what you resort to in order to feel superior,
你会显得粗鲁
you’re only being rude and
和难以靠近
unapproachable.
6.你回避承担责任
6: You avoid commitment.
缺乏安全感的人总是习惯破坏良好的人际关系
Insecure people have a habit of ruining perfectly good relationships with others.
如果你总是与人保持一个手臂的距离 回避关于自己的话题
If you’ve been keeping someone at arm’s lengthor avoiding the”what are we” conversation,
就会导致沟通障碍
you’re not just signing up for miscommunication,
你伤害了那个想要
you’re hurting someone who deserves a straightforward
走进你内心的人
answer.
相反 你还可能过度依赖自己的小伙伴
On the contrary, you may also depend on your partner too much;
渴望自己被需要
wanting to feel desired
同时又拒绝承担责任
but refusing to commit.
你有讨好别人的需求
7:You feel a need to please others.
你是不是以助人为先 自己身体健康在后呢?
Are you quick to help others before putting your own health first?
做好人且承担过度的义务是需要有个度的
There’s a fine line between being kind andoverextending yourself.
不安常常让人感觉
Insecurity often causes the individual to feel
自己的人生仿佛不属于自己
as though their lives do not belong to them;
因此 他们会为了取悦他人而迷失自己
consequently, they may lose themselves further by fulfilling other people’s happiness.
这也容易让人感觉愤恨
This can easily cause you to feel resentment. Remember,
谨记 你比自己想象中更能掌控自己的人生
you have more control than you think.
8.你活在社交媒体中 而不是活在现实里
8:You live on social media more than in thepresent.
拍摄照片能让人回味当时的美好
Taking photos so you can look back on them one day is great,
你是不是持续更新Instagram
but are you constantly updating
从而忽视了当下的生活?
your Instagram instead of living in the moment?
如果你一颗心扑在线上受欢迎程度
When you’re preoccupied with your online reputation,
获了多少赞 以及成为众人的焦点上
how many Likes you get and being in the spotlight,
那么你非常依赖他人的关注和认同
you grow dependent on being noticed and seekvalidation from others.
9.你总是在关注自己缺少什么
9: You constantly think about what you don’thave.
当你的不安持续时间过长
When your insecurities build up over time,
你可能会患上焦虑症
you may be prone to developing anxiety and
以及抑郁症
depression.
觉得自己不够优秀
Telling yourself you’re not good enough
会让你相信自己不值得拥有朋友
can cause you to believe you’re not worthy of
这会让你开始退缩
having friends, so you begin to retreat,
这也是焦虑症和抑郁症的典型症状
which is a common symptom of these mental disorders.
10.你回避一切可能性
And 10: You run away from your potential.
你是不是比较理想化 不太现实?
Do you live more in your imagination thanin reality?
不安常常让我们错过成长的机会
Insecurity has a habit of robbing us of our opportunities to grow.
你可能拥有实现理想的
You might have talents,
天赋 智商和技能
brains and skills to achieve your dreams, but what holds you
但你的恐惧是你的绊脚石
back are your fears.
为了克服对失败的恐惧
Instead of moving past the fear of failure,
你可能会与他人分享你的理念
you might just share your ideas with people
以获取赞扬
to get some sort of praise,
但他们却迟迟看不到你实现理想
but they’ll never get to see you actualize them.
你因为什么不安而苦苦挣扎呢?
What insecurities are you struggling withright now?
我们是最好的倾听者 请在下方留言 说出你的故事
We’re all ears; let us know in the commentsdown below.
想了解更多有帮助性信息
And for more helpful content,
请订阅我们的频道
please be sure to also subscribe to our Channel.
谢谢观看!
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否缺乏安全感?请看视频自我检验下吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小狐狸

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz6AvtXvWv4

相关推荐