ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你应该立刻开始环游世界的10个理由 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你应该立刻开始环游世界的10个理由

10 Reasons Why YOU SHOULD TRAVEL the World RIGHT NOW!

你想要环游世界 但又
You’re traveling the world, but you’re not
不确定要如何开始
quite sure how to get started.
你来对地方了 先做个介绍
You’re in the right place. In case you’re
我们是马可和亚历克斯 哇嘎兄弟
new, we’re Marko and Alex, the Vagabrothers,
过去的五年里
and we’ve been traveling the world for
我们一直在环游世界 在那期间
the last five years. During that time
我们学会了如何依靠少量预算
we’ve learned how to make big travel
实现大量的旅行梦想 现在
dreams happen on small budgets, and now
我们要分享我们最喜欢的小贴士 诀窍
we’re sharing our favorite tips, tricks,
和技巧 关于如何使你的人生目标清单
and hacks on how to turn your bucket list
成为现实 这是全新系列的
into reality. This is the first video in
第一个视频 关于如何
a brand new series about how to travel
低成本环游世界 这个视频
around the world for cheap. This video
将给你十个理由 为什么你
is going to give you 10 reasons why you
应当即刻启航去环游世界
should travel the world, not next year,
而不是明年 这个系列的内容
but right now. The information in this
适用于任何规模的旅行
series can be used for trips of any size:
两周 两个月 或者两年 但
two weeks, two months, or two years, but
同时这里将会有额外的信息
there will be extra information for
给你们中那些计划终极冒险
those of you planning the ultimate
准备在”空档期” 环游世界一整年的人
adventure – a full year around the world
这个夏天 我们会发布新的
known as, ” A Gap Year.” We’re releasing new
旅行指南视频
travel- tips videos all summer long,
包含所有基本信息 比如
covering everything from the basics ,like
去哪旅行 需要花费多少钱
where to go, how much it costs, and what
快速启程所必需的
you need to hit the road, to super pro
以及你在旅途中 省钱
travel hacks that will save you money,
省时 减压的高招
time, and stress when you are out there
所以 如果你还没有这些
traveling the world. So if you haven’t
确保你已点击订阅按钮
already, make sure you hit the subscribe
并开启通知 以便
button and turn on notifications so
你第一时间获知我们本系列视频的更新
you’re first to know when we drop each video
现在 坐稳
from this series. For now, just sit back,
放松 听好这些重要的
relax ,and get ready for some serious
旅游热
wanderlust.
你们正在观看哇嘎兄弟
You’re watching Vagabrothers, and this
教你如何环游世界
is how to travel around the world.
首先 最重要的事
So first things first,
你为什么要环游世界
why should you travel the world?
你为什么要放下一切
Why should you leave behind everything
熟悉的事物 去世界的另一端
familiar to go halfway around the world
数周或数月 在这
for weeks, months, years at a time? In this
第一个视频里 我们将要讨论
first video, we’re going to be discussing
抽出时间去
the pros and the cons of taking time off
环游世界的利弊 即使勇敢者
to travel the world. Even the bravest
也会有所顾虑
souls have enough doubts to kick the
直到把犹疑丢给下一年
idea down the road until next year.
对于你们中仍在求学的人
For those of you who are still in school,
不仅要说服自己
not only do you have to convince
这是个很好的理由 同时
yourself that’s a good reason, you also
也需要说服父母 接下来
to convince your parents. Here’s a
就是十个你必须即刻动身
list of 10 reasons why you should travel
环游世界的理由 旅行听起来不错
the world right now. Travel sounds great,
但为何我必须即刻行动呢
but why should I do it now?
第一条:生命很短暂……令人遗憾的是
Number 1: life is short ….the sad truth
死神可能随时找上我们
is death can come to any of us at any
当它降临的时候 你想要确保
time, and when it does, you want to make
你没有抱憾而终
sure that you don’t have any regrets.
这关乎你的人生目标清单
That’s what your bucket list is all
那些你想要
about.. things that you want to do before
踢翻水桶前做的事 水桶用来
you kick the bucket , the bucket being a
比喻你生命的终结
metaphor for your life ending,
如果环游世界在你人生目标清单
If traveling around the world is at the top
的顶端 为什么要推迟呢
of your bucket list, why are you putting it off?
此外 随着年龄的增长
Beyond that, the older you get, the
你越来越难抽出时间 生活不停地
harder it is to take time off. Life keeps
向你施加新的压力 首先
throwing new pressures at you: first get
进入名校 然后找到一份好工作
in a good school: then get a good job:
随后升职 接着成家 然后育子
than a promotion: then a family: then kids
迟早 你会发觉
and a home. Sooner or later, you’ve realized
你的一生就这样过去了
that your whole life has passed by and
而你还没有完成那件你
you haven’t done the one thing that you
想要做的事 旅行
wanted to do: travel.
这就是为什么你
That is why you should
现在就要启航 因为
travel the world now because when it
当提到旅行 拥有足够的时间
comes to travel, having enough time is
比拥有足够的金钱重要的多
more important than having enough money.
你不断成长 积累越来越多的财富
The older you get, the more money you have,
但拥有的时间却越来越少 所以现在
but the less time you have. So now that
趁年轻 你可能一文不名 但
you’re young, you might be broke, but
你拥有时间
you’ve got time.
不论你处于什么年龄段 只要
No matter what age you are, just
觉察到 就此暂停放下一切
realize that it is easier to put your life
比未来要容易的多
on pause now than it will ever be again.
但那些 父母所关注的
But what about more immediate
眼下现实的问题 怎么办
practical things that my parents would
比如我的学业
care about, like my education?
你能从书中学到的知识是有限的
There’s only so much you can learn from
旅行则教授经验
books, Travel teaches from experience ,and
而经验是一切最好的老师
experience is the best teacher of all.
还有什么获悉历史的方式
What better way to learn about history
比徒步马丘比丘
than hiking up Machu Picchu, exploring
探寻吴哥隆的日出 或漫步
Angkor Wat at dawn, or wandering
古罗马废墟更好呢
ancient Roman ruins?
这就是旅行珍贵的缘由
That’s what makes travel so
它打开你的心智
valuable because it opens your mind and
开阔你的眼界 但要是
broaden your perspectives. But what if
你还没有想好
you have no idea what you want to do
你的人生规划 怎么办
with your life , dude?
首先 冷静下来
First of all chill out.
你拥有一生的时间
You’ve got your whole life to figure
去找到问题的答案
that question out.
就像老话说的
And as cliche as it sounds,
旅行可以帮助你找寻自我
travel can help you find yourself.
有时 我们不知道自己是谁
Sometimes we don’t know who we are, and
不知道我们想要做什么 直到我们远离
what we want to do until we step away from
家人和朋友 聆听自己
family and friends and tune into our
内心的声音 大学毕业后 我旅行
inner voice. After college, I traveled
穿过东南亚 开始写博客
through Southeast Asia, started blogging
和讲故事 最终使我
and storytelling, which eventually led me
和哥哥合伙
to team up with my brothers to found
开通了这个频道
this channel.
这是因为 旅行给你足够的
That’s because travel gives you the
空间做自己
space to just be you in a way that you
这是你在家中不可能做到的 如果没有旅行
could never do back home. If not for
谁知道我会做什么呢
travel, who knows what we’d be doing.
老实说 我可能会成为《博物馆奇妙夜》
I’d probably be like Ben Stiller at Night in
里的本·斯蒂勒 我学的是历史和
the Museum, honestly. I’m a history and
人文学专业 意味着我唯一的选择
anthropology major; that’s like my only option.
就是成为一名脱衣舞男 好吧
I’d be a male stripper. Okay.
但老兄 我现在不是正在工作吗
But dude, shouldn’t I be like working?
没有什么理由 旅行不能帮助你
There’s no reason that travel can’t help
增长你的职业经验 如果你
you get experience in your career. If you
计划学习医学 并成为一名
plan to study medicine and become a
医生 为什么不志愿在小诊所里
doctor, why not volunteer delivering
接种疫苗 或者如果你只是
vaccines in a clinic? Or if you’re just
为了赚钱而工作 在国外有何不可呢
working to earn cash, why not do it abroad?
季节性和短期的工作是为长时间旅行
Seasonal and short-term jobs are a great
筹资的一种极好方式
way to finance long term travel.
老兄 难道他们不喜欢在那
Dude, don’t they like speak a different
说另一种语言?
language there???
我极少说英语
I barely speak English, man.
去海外旅行也是
Traveling abroad is a great way to
学习新语言很好的方式 这是经济全球化背景下职场人的必备资本
learn a new language, an essential asset in
为什么不通过去拉丁美洲旅行
our global economy. Why not brush up on
提高你的高中西班牙语水平呢
your high school Spanish by taking a
相信我
trip through Latin America? Trust me,
你会很快说的流利 准备?
you’ll be fluent in no time. Listo?
走起!
Vamanos!
尤其当你找到一位当地的恋人
– especially if you find a local lover.
人们说最好的语言老师
They say the best language teachers are
就在床第之间
between the sheets.
好吧 我支持这个观点
Okay. I can get behind that.
但你真的认为我
But Vagabros, do you really think I
能够圆满完成 我是说 我连煎个鸡蛋
can pull it off ? I mean, I can barely even
都很少成功 相信你可以
fry an egg. Sure you can.
旅行教会你人生中最重要的技能
Travel teaches you one of life’s most important skills:
自力更生 你能感受到
self-reliance. You’ll feel a lasting
源源不断的自信 一旦你有能力去
confidence once you’ve been able to
操纵印度的火车系统或者
navigate India’s train systems or learn
学会足够的中文去点餐
enough Chinese to order a meal.
好吧伙计们 但当我们回来
All right Bros, but when I get back,
如何找到一份工作呢
how do I get a job?
除了成为终生难忘的经历
Besides being the experience of a lifetime,
旅行还可以成为优秀简历的制造者
travel can be a great resume builder.
向你的面试官讲述
Tell your interviewer about the time
你的背包在曼谷被偷的经历
your backpack got stolen in Bangkok.
你有50块钱和48小时换护照
You had 50 bucks and 48 hours to replace
并赶飞机回家
your passport and catch a flight home.
体现你在压力下的足智多谋和冷静
That shows resourcefulness and calm
但旅行也有一些缺点
under pressure. But there are some drawbacks
所以让我们来聊聊另一面
to travel, so let’s talk about the cons.
旅行听起来美好 但花费呢
Travel sounds great, but what about money?
旅行并不像你认为的那样昂贵
Travel is not as expensive as you think.
超级省油的新飞机
New planes that are super
会极大降低你的旅行成本
fuel-efficient are making travel costs
你能相信吗 如果
really low. Would you believe me if
我告诉你 往返直达机票
I told you that you get a non-stop
从洛杉矶飞欧洲
round-trip ticket from LAX to Europe for
才不到500块 一旦你开始旅行
less than 500 bucks? Once you’re on the
有很多方法能够
ground, there’s plenty of ways to keep
使你的旅行开销大大降低
your travel expenses extremely low.
我们将在另一个视频中讨论
We’re going to talk about that in a different
现在只需知道
video, but for now just know that you
环游世界并不会使你破产
don’t have to break the bank to travel the world.
要是我没有时间呢
What if I don’t the time?
我刚进入研究生院 我不能耽误
I just got to grad school. I can’t put that off.
好吧 大部分学校会允许你
Well, most schools will allow you to
推迟一年 但如果你刚好
defer for up to a year, and if you just
找到一份好工作 询问你的老板你是否可以
landed a good job, ask your boss if you can
晚几个月开始工作 即使花费
start in a couple of months. Even taking
几周去旅行 在你全身心
a couple of weeks to travel before
投入工作前 也是值得的
diving headfirst into work is worthwhile.
但一定要小心 因为你很可能获得
But be careful because you might catch
旅行癖 但严肃的说 哥们 我最近
travel bug. But seriously, Bros, I’ve been
一直在看新闻 现在出国
watching the news. Is it safe to leave the
安全吗?讲真
country right now? True, the world does
目前 世界确实看起来有些危险
seem like a dangerous place right now,
但很多地方其实很安全
but most places are totally fine.
认真的说 不要完全相信
Seriously, don’t believe everything you
你在新闻上看到的
see on the news.
但我父母会怎么说呢
But what are my parents going to say?
我虽成年 但仍是孩子
I’m a man, but still a child.
父母担心一切
Parents worry about everything,
无论你是否成为
and whether or not you’re
成熟的男人或女人
a fully grown man or woman you
对他们而言 你仍是孩子
are still a child to your parents.
暂停一下 做个笔记 我们已经
Pause this video, take some notes. We’ve
给你足够多的好理由去
given you plenty of good responses to
打消他们的顾虑 别担心
all of their concerns. Don’t worry.
父母会崩溃 但最终他们
Parents freak out, but eventually they
会适应 我们是否说服你了呢
will come around. Have we convinced you yet?
环游世界不再
Traveling around the world does not need
是梦想 让我们一起实现它
to be a dream. Let’s make it a reality.
继续收听接下来的节目
Stay tuned for the rest of this series
发掘如何美梦成真
to find out how to make it happen.
下期节目:去时下最便宜
Starting with the next video: the cheapest and
最适宜的国家旅行
best countries around the world to visit
好吧 朋友们 如果
right now. Alright guys and girls if
你喜欢这个视频 你知道
you’ve enjoyed this video, you know what
该怎么做 点赞 留言
to do: give it a thumbs- up, drop a comment,
在评论区写下你的疑惑
ask your questions and stuff in the
如果你还没准备好
comment box, and if you have not already,
记得订阅关注并开启通知
remember to subscribe and turn on
分享这个视频给你的
notification. Share this video with your
驴友们 与此同时 保持
travel buddies. In the meantime, stay
好奇心 继续探索 我们会在
curious, keep exploring, and we’ll see you
路上等你 祝福
guys on the road. Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在这里,哇嘎兄弟将给你十个即刻启航,环游世界的理由,此刻出发,一切都不再是阻拦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

南宫小蘑菇

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP582Ro62hQ

相关推荐