ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你应该立即环游世界的10个理由! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你应该立即环游世界的10个理由!

10 Reasons Why YOU SHOULD TRAVEL the World RIGHT NOW!

你一直想要去环游世界
You’re traveling the world, but you’re not
但你可能不知道如何开始
quite sure how to get started.
那么 你来对地方了
You’re in the right place. In case you’re
新来的朋友 我们是《哇嘎兄弟》 马尔科和亚历克斯
new, we’re Marko and Alex, the Vagabrothers,
过去五年间 我们一直在
and we’ve been traveling the world for
环游世界 在此之间
the last five years. During that time
我们了解到如何用很少的预算
we’ve learned how to make big travel
完成环游世界的大梦想
dreams happen on small budgets, and now
现在 我们就将分享我们最受用的
we’re sharing our favorite tips, tricks,
可以让你的“遗愿清单”成为现实的技巧诀窍
and hacks on how to turn your bucket list
本期视频是最新系列集
into reality. This is the first video in
如何穷游世界的第一集
a brand new series about how to travel
本视频将列出
around the world for cheap. This video
10个你应该环游世界的理由
is going to give you 10 reasons why you
不是明年
should travel the world, not next year,
就是现在
but right now. The information in this
本系列给出的建议适用于任何规模的出游
series can be used for trips of any size:
两周 两个月甚至两年都可以
two weeks, two months, or two years, but
对于你想要的终极探险
there will be extra information for
也就是环游世界一整年
those of you planning the ultimate
也就是所说的“间隔年” 我们也会给出
adventure – a full year around the world
额外的信息 我们一整个夏天
known as, ” A Gap Year.” We’re releasing new
都在发布旅游贴士视频
travel- tips videos all summer long,
覆盖了旅游的方方面面
covering everything from the basics ,like
比如该去哪里 花费多少
where to go, how much it costs, and what
出发时需要什么
you need to hit the road, to super pro
还有能省钱 省时间 减轻环旅压力的
travel hacks that will save you money,
专业旅游技巧
time, and stress when you are out there
所以 如果你还没订阅我们的频道
traveling the world. So if you haven’t
快点击订阅按钮
already, make sure you hit the subscribe
打开消息推送
button and turn on notifications so
以便于在我们上传本系列视频时第一时间知道
you’re first to know when we drop each video
现在 休息一下
from this series. For now, just sit back,
放松一点 准备好
relax ,and get ready for some serious
流浪之旅吧
wanderlust.
你正在收看的是《哇嘎兄弟》
You’re watching Vagabrothers, and this
本视频主要讲如何环游世界
is how to travel around the world.
首先
So first things first,
你为什么要环游世界
why should you travel the world?
你为什么要离开
Why should you leave behind everything
熟悉的一切 一次性环游世界
familiar to go halfway around the world
几周 几个月甚至几年呢
for weeks, months, years at a time? In this
视频第一期将讨论
first video, we’re going to be discussing
环游世界的利弊
the pros and the cons of taking time off
即使是最勇敢的灵魂
to travel the world. Even the bravest
在上路一年后也会有
souls have enough doubts to kick the
自我怀疑的念头
idea down the road until next year.
对于各位在校的学生
For those of you who are still in school,
你们不仅要找个好理由
not only do you have to convince
说服自己
yourself that’s a good reason, you also
还要说服你们的父母
to convince your parents. Here’s a
这里有十条你应该现在就环游世界的理由
list of 10 reasons why you should travel
旅游听起来很美好
the world right now. Travel sounds great,
不过我为什么应该立刻就做呢?
but why should I do it now?
1:生命短暂
Number 1: life is short ….the sad truth
遗憾的是死亡可能随时降临
is death can come to any of us at any
那个时候
time, and when it does, you want to make
你必须确保此生无憾
sure that you don’t have any regrets.
那就是你的遗愿清单
That’s what your bucket list is all
上面列出在你挂掉之前
about.. things that you want to do before
想做的所有事情
you kick the bucket , the bucket being a
遗愿是一种死亡的隐喻
metaphor for your life ending,
如果环游世界是你遗愿清单第一条
If traveling around the world is at the top
那为什么放弃呢?
of your bucket list, why are you putting it off?
而且随着年纪增长
Beyond that, the older you get, the
花时间出游就更加困难了
harder it is to take time off. Life keeps
生活会不断给你施加各种压力
throwing new pressures at you: first get
先是上个好学校 然后找份好工作
in a good school: then get a good job:
然后是晋升 家庭 孩子 家
than a promotion: then a family: then kids
你早晚会意识到
and a home. Sooner or later, you’ve realized
一生仓皇而过
that your whole life has passed by and
而你却连一件自己想做的事都没有完成
you haven’t done the one thing that you
也就是旅游啦
wanted to do: travel.
这就是你为什么应该
That is why you should
立刻去环游地球的原因
travel the world now because when it
当谈及旅游时 有时间
comes to travel, having enough time is
比有钱更重要
more important than having enough money.
年龄越大就会越有钱
The older you get, the more money you have,
但你的时间也越少
but the less time you have. So now that
既然你还年轻 可能会被击倒
you’re young, you might be broke, but
但你有的是时间
you’ve got time.
无论你现在多大
No matter what age you are, just
只要知道此刻按下暂停键
realize that it is easier to put your life
去旅游永远比以后容易
on pause now than it will ever be again.
但是我父母比较在意的
But what about more immediate
此刻比较现实的事呢
practical things that my parents would
比如学校的学习?
care about, like my education?
从书本中你只能学到那么多东西
There’s only so much you can learn from
而旅行是本经验之书
books, Travel teaches from experience ,and
经验恰恰是最好的老师
experience is the best teacher of all.
还有比在马丘比丘徒步旅行
What better way to learn about history
黎明时分亲临吴哥窟
than hiking up Machu Picchu, exploring
或者漫步于古罗马遗址
Angkor Wat at dawn, or wandering
更好的学习历史的方式吗?
ancient Roman ruins?
旅游拓宽了你的视野
That’s what makes travel so
增长了你的见识
valuable because it opens your mind and
这就是它有价值的原因
broaden your perspectives. But what if
兄弟 但是如果你不知道
you have no idea what you want to do
你这一生想要干什么怎么办?
with your life , dude?
首先 冷静下来
First of all chill out.
你有一生的时间
You’ve got your whole life to figure
去寻找答案
that question out.
有句话被说烂了
And as cliche as it sounds,
就是 旅行有助于你找回真我
travel can help you find yourself.
有时候 我们搞不清自己到底是谁
Sometimes we don’t know who we are, and
我们想要做什么
what we want to do until we step away from
直到我们远离家庭 朋友 听从内心的声音
family and friends and tune into our
大学毕业后
inner voice. After college, I traveled
我游遍东南亚
through Southeast Asia, started blogging
开始写博客 讲故事
and storytelling, which eventually led me
这个过程最终使我们弟兄俩合作
to team up with my brothers to found
成立了这个频道
this channel.
就是因为旅游给了你
That’s because travel gives you the
做自己的空间
space to just be you in a way that you
这在家里永远都不会有机会做到
could never do back home. If not for
要不是旅行 天晓得我们现在在干嘛呢
travel, who knows what we’d be doing.
讲真 我可能会像电影《博物馆奇妙夜》中的本·斯蒂勒
I’d probably be like Ben Stiller at Night in the Museum, honestly. I’m a history and
我主修人类历史学 那似乎是我唯一的选项
anthropology major; that’s like my only option.
-我可能会是个脱衣舞男 -好的吧
I’d be a male stripper. Okay.
但是 哥们 难道我不要工作吗?
But dude, shouldn’t I be like working?
如果说旅行无助于你职业生涯的经验提升
There’s no reason that travel can’t help
那是毫无道理的
you get experience in your career. If you
如果你打算学医学 做个医生
plan to study medicine and become a
为什么不去做临床医药运送志愿者呢
doctor, why not volunteer delivering
或者 如果你工作只是为了挣钱
vaccines in a clinic? Or if you’re just
为何不出国挣呢?
working to earn cash, why not do it abroad?
季节性短期工作
Seasonal and short-term jobs are a great
能为你的长期旅行提供资金
way to finance long term travel.
哥们 要是我听不懂
Dude, don’t they like speak a different
他们的语言呢?
language there???
我很少说英语
I barely speak English, man.
出国旅游是个学习新语言的好机会
Traveling abroad is a great way to
也是经济全球化下的必备技能
learn a new language, an essential asset in
为什么不利用去拉丁美洲
our global economy. Why not brush up on
提高一下高中学过的西班牙语呢?
your high school Spanish by taking a
相信我
trip through Latin America? Trust me,
你一定从未如此流利过 准备好了吗?
you’ll be fluent in no time. Listo?
出发!
Vamanos!
尤其是当你找到一个当地恋人的时候
– especially if you find a local lover.
大家都说最好的语言老师是
They say the best language teachers are
床上的那位
between the sheets.
好吧 我支持这种说法
Okay. I can get behind that.
但是 哇嘎兄弟们 你们真的觉得
But Vagabros, do you really think I
我可以吗?我的意思是
can pull it off ? I mean, I can barely even
-我连煎蛋都不会-当然可以了
fry an egg. Sure you can.
旅行会教会你生活最重要的一项技能:
Travel teaches you one of life’s most important skills:
独立 一旦你
self-reliance. You’ll feel a lasting
懂了印度的火车运行系统
confidence once you’ve been able to
或者学会用中文点菜
navigate India’s train systems or learn
你就会感到无尽的自信
enough Chinese to order a meal.
好了 兄弟 但是当我回来的时候
All right Bros, but when I get back,
我怎么找工作呢?
how do I get a job?
旅行除了给你的生命增添一笔重彩
Besides being the experience of a lifetime,
还会给简历增色不少
travel can be a great resume builder.
告诉你的面试官
Tell your interviewer about the time
背包在曼谷被偷的经历
your backpack got stolen in Bangkok.
你要在48小时内用仅剩的50块
You had 50 bucks and 48 hours to replace
搞定护照 赶上回家的航班
your passport and catch a flight home.
那会显得你足智多谋以及抗压能力
That shows resourcefulness and calm
当然 旅游也有点缺点
under pressure. But there are some drawbacks
下面说说缺点
to travel, so let’s talk about the cons.
旅行 听起来很美好 可是钱从哪来?
Travel sounds great, but what about money?
旅行花销并没有你想象的那么高
Travel is not as expensive as you think.
新飞机的燃料高利用率
New planes that are super
使得旅行成本很低
fuel-efficient are making travel costs
如果我告诉你
really low. Would you believe me if
从洛杉矶国际机场到欧洲的无间断
I told you that you get a non-stop
环旅只需要花不到500美元
round-trip ticket from LAX to Europe for
你会信吗?
less than 500 bucks? Once you’re on the
一旦你行动起来 就会有若干种
ground, there’s plenty of ways to keep
降低旅费的方法
your travel expenses extremely low.
我们会在另一个视频谈到这方面
We’re going to talk about that in a different
现在 你只需要知道环游世界
video, but for now just know that you
并不需要你倾家荡产
don’t have to break the bank to travel the world.
要是我没时间呢?
What if I don’t the time?
我刚读研究生 我不能退学啊
I just got to grad school. I can’t put that off.
大多学校都会同意你
Well, most schools will allow you to
延迟一年入学的要求
defer for up to a year, and if you just
要是你刚找到份新工作 问问你老板
landed a good job, ask your boss if you can
是否同意你几个月后再入职
start in a couple of months. Even taking
即使是一头扎进工作前的
a couple of weeks to travel before
几周旅游也是很有价值的
diving headfirst into work is worthwhile.
不过注意安全 以防旅行途中遭遇不测
But be careful because you might catch
讲真 时有看到这种新闻
travel bug. But seriously, Bros, I’ve been
现在出国旅行安全吗?
watching the news. Is it safe to leave the
当然 目前来看世界看起来
country right now? True, the world does
很危险
seem like a dangerous place right now,
但大多地方还是完全没问题的
but most places are totally fine.
讲真 不要相信
Seriously, don’t believe everything you
你在新闻看到的任何东西
see on the news.
但我的父母会怎么说呢?
But what are my parents going to say?
我是个大人了 但也还没有长大
I’m a man, but still a child.
父母总是操心各种事情
Parents worry about everything,
无论你是否
and whether or not you’re
长大成人
a fully grown man or woman you
在父母眼中 你永远是个孩子
are still a child to your parents.
暂停视频 记点笔记
Pause this video, take some notes. We’ve
我们已经给了大家很多应对
given you plenty of good responses to
他们各种担心的好方法 别担心
all of their concerns. Don’t worry.
父母可能会暂时崩溃 但最终
Parents freak out, but eventually they
他们会懂的 我们说服你们了吗?
will come around. Have we convinced you yet?
环游世界不该只是个梦想
Traveling around the world does not need
让我们使梦想成真吧
to be a dream. Let’s make it a reality.
继续关注本系列的其他视频
Stay tuned for the rest of this series
你会知道如何实现的
to find out how to make it happen.
开始观看下一个视频:
Starting with the next video: the cheapest and
目前 最适合旅游 最便宜的国家
best countries around the world to visit
好了 各位
right now. Alright guys and girls if
如果你们喜欢本视频
you’ve enjoyed this video, you know what
你知道该怎么做:点个赞 给个评论
to do: give it a thumbs- up, drop a comment,
在评论框中说出你的困惑
ask your questions and stuff in the
如果还没订阅
comment box, and if you have not already,
赶紧订阅 并打开消息通知
remember to subscribe and turn on
和你的驴友分享本视频
notification. Share this video with your
同时 保持好奇心
travel buddies. In the meantime, stay
持续探索
curious, keep exploring, and we’ll see you
旅途中见了 各位 再见
guys on the road. Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有环游世界梦想的你,给自己一个理由立刻出发!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

survivor

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP582Ro62hQ&t=84s

相关推荐