未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

高效旅行十妙计

10 Productivity Hacks for Travel | How to Travel & Stay Productive

大家近来可好?
What’s up everybody?
欢迎回来继续观看《哇嘎兄弟》
And welcome back to Vagabrothers.
我是亚历克斯 我是马尔科
I’m Alex. I’m Marko.
本视频中 我们将与大家分享
In this video we’re going to be sharing
一些我们用到的在旅途中保持高效的
with you guys and girls some of the tips and tricks that we use
小贴士和技巧
to stay productive while on the road,
正如大家所知 这些技巧都是经常用到的
which as you may know is pretty often.
很多人问我们是怎么做到这一切的:
A lot of people ask us how we do what we do:
定期制作出经过深入研究且高质量的视频
making well-researched, high production quality videos on a regular basis.
事实是我们依赖于一个延伸至世界各地的团队
Truth is that we depend upon a team that stretches all the way
从洛杉矶到多伦多
around the world- from LA to Toronto,
从纽约到莫斯科 更不用说我们碰巧自我发现的地方了
New York to Moscow, not to mention wherever we happen to find ourselves.
所以在本视频中 我们会分享
So in this video we’ll be sharing
一些我们用到的在旅途中保持高效
with you some tips and tricks that we use
让团队达成共识
to stay productive on the road, keep
仍有时间享受旅行的
our team on the same page, and
小贴士和技巧
still have time to enjoy the trip.
我们与谷歌笔记本合作带给大家本期视频
We’ve collaborated with Chromebooks to bring you this video
向大家展示我们是怎样用他们的笔记本
and show you how we use their laptops to stay
在我们的领域保持领先的
on top of our game,
无论我们在哪个时区醒来
no matter what time zone we wake up in.
你正在观看的是《哇嘎兄弟》
You’re watching Vagabrothers,
本期视频的话题是如何在旅途中保持高效
and this is how to stay productive on the road.
高效小贴士在旅途中保持高效
旅行是有趣的
Travel is fun.
但当你必须完成工作时就会变得有点混乱了
But when you have to get work done, it can be really disruptive.
身处陌生的地方
You’re in an unfamiliar place;
也不知道是什么时刻
your body doesn’t know what time it is,
但归家的截止日期仍保持不变
but your deadlines back home remain the same.
我们的团队很少面对面
For our team with so little face time and everyone working
大家都在不同的时区工作
in different time zones,
我们依赖协同云端系统 如Slack 印象笔记
we rely on collaborative cloud-based systems like Slack, Evernote,
或是我们最爱用的谷歌文档
or our favorite, Google Docs.
谷歌笔记本与整个谷歌套件无缝结合
The Chromebooks are seamlessly integrated with the entire Google suite,
这使我们可以用谷歌日历共享发布日期
which allows us to share publication dates with Google Calendar,
用谷歌电子表格共享预算用谷歌文档分享脚本创意
budgets on Google Spreadsheet, and script ideas on Google Docs,
更不用说可以让我们在办理登机手续时
not to mention lets us keep our frequent flyer numbers
方便出示飞行常客号码
at the tip of our fingers during check-in.
通过云端 一切都可以同步
Everything is synced through the cloud,
也就是说 在加州的团队可以更新脚本
which means our team back in California can be making updates on a script
而我们可以在拍摄当天实时看到
that we can access on location in real time.
无论你的偏好是什么
Whatever your preference,
谷歌商店都有很多应用软件
there are plenty of apps to download
供你下载
in the Google Play Store,
谷歌笔记本正是为了与云端协同工作而专门设计的
and Chromebooks is specifically designed to work with the cloud,
也就是说 所有你的工作会自动备份
which means all of your work is already automatically backed up.
所以如果航空公司弄丢了你的托运行李
So if the airline loses your checked bag,
而且你把电脑放在托运行李里
and you put your computer in your checked bag,
你并不会彻底完蛋 但话说回来
you’re not totally screwed, but come on.
你应该知道不能把电脑放在托运行李里 对吧?
You know not to put your computer in your check luggage, right?
我的意思是 是这样吧?
I mean, right?
请勿托运贵重物品!
这也引出了我的下一个观点
Which brings me to my next point
谷歌笔记本完美适用于随身携带的行李
that the Chromebook is perfect for carry-on luggage
因为它的重量只有0.9千克多一点
because it weighs just over two pounds,
厚度只有1.3厘米
and it’s a half an inch thick.
很容易就能放进随身携带的行李中
It slides very easily into your carry-on luggage.
所以根本不用担心
So you never even have to worry
有可能在托运行李时弄丢
about potentially losing it in your checked luggage
因为它被装在了你随身携带的行李里
because it goes right into your carry-on luggage.
明白我在这里要表明的意思了吧
See what I’m getting at here?
贴士2 全球化你的日历
Tip number 2: Globalize your calendar.
当你有跨越多个时区的最后期限时
When you’ve got deadlines that span multiple time zones,
你最好用共享在线日历来同步所有东西
you’ve got to keep everything synced up using a shared online calendar.
我们实际上是用老派的手写计划表开始行程安排的
We actually start our scheduling using an old-school handwritten planner.
每个周日我们会花费
Every Sunday we spent
约1个小时的时间描绘下周的行程
about an hour sketching out the week to come,
然后我们会将重要的日期
and then we transfer the important dates
转移到共享谷歌日历上
over to a shared Google Calendar
这样团队的每个人就都能看得到了
that’s visible to everybody on our team.
数字日历对于商务旅行来说真的很好
But digital calendars are really great for business travel
因为它们能助你避免混淆时区
because they help you avoid confusion with time zones.
如果你下周下午4点在柏林有一个会议
If you have a meeting next week in Berlin at 4 p.m.,
你就可以将会议的地点输入进去
you can actually put the location of the meeting,
它会自动转换为
which will automatically change it to the time zone
会议所在地的时区
in the location of your meeting.
这个功能是很重要的
This feature is crucial.
它节省了我们大量的时间
It’s saved our but numerous times,
我们强烈建议大家也用这个
and we highly recommend that you use it.
它实际上会从谷歌邮箱里
It actually pulls your airline reservations
拉取你的机票预订信息并把酒店地址直接导至谷歌地图中
from Gmail and your hotel address
然后发送至你的手机
straight to Google Maps and then sends it to your phone,
这样就不会在深夜迷路找寻酒店地址了
so you don’t find yourself lost late at night looking for your hotel.
这种与谷歌套件的深度兼容性
This deep compatibility
是谷歌笔记本作为一款强大的工具
with the Google suite is one of the reasons the Chromebook
在旅途中携带的原因之一
is such a great tool to take with you on the road.
我喜欢用手画出想法
I love sketching out ideas by hand,
谷歌笔记本很酷的一点在于
and one of the cool things about the Chromebook is
它附带了一支触笔
that comes with a stylus,
这让我可以在不牺牲合作的前提下利用我的手写创造力
which allows me to harness my handwritten creativity without sacrificing collaboration.
贴士3是很基础的 但很重要
Tip number 3 is basic, but vital:
要让电池充满电
keep your batteries charged.
我说的不单是手机或笔记本电脑
I’m not just talking about the batteries
或是照相机的电池
for your phone or your computer or your camera.
还包括你自身的“电池”
I’m talking about your batteries, too.
对 就是你 你的“电池”电量充足吗?
Yes, you, are your batteries charged?
保持自身充能状态说起来容易做起来难
Keeping your batteries charged is easier said than done.
但下面有一些很基本的建议
But here are a couple tips that are pretty basic.
1 旅行前一周要相对放松一些
No. 1. Take it relatively easy the week before your trip.
2 旅行前一晚睡个好觉
No. 2. Get a good night’s sleep the night before your trip.
3 在出门前 要确保所有的电池
And No. 3. Make sure that all of your batteries
包括所有设备的电池以及你自己
for all of your devices and yourself are
都充满了电
properly charged before you set foot out the door.
谷歌笔记本充一次电可持续10小时
A single charge on the Chromebook lasts 10 hours.
这足够让你度过一整天的工作
That’s enough to get you through a full day of work,
从伦敦到里约热内卢的航班
a flight from London to Rio,
或更现实点的 看完整季的Netflix剧集
or let’s be real, binging an entire season of Netflix.
有看《黑镜》的么?
Black Mirror, anyone?
谷歌笔记本启动速度非常快
The Chromebooks start up super fast.
所以飞机一到巡航高度
So the second you hit cruising altitude,
你就可以打开它 将屏幕翻转
you can power it on, flip over the screen,
将小桌板变成电影院
and turn your tray table into a movie theater. Ok,
你想来点什么?花生还是椒盐脆饼干?
what do you want? Peanuts or pretzels?
有爆米花吗?
Do you have any popcorn?
对于所有关于保持联系的讨论
For all the talk of staying connected,
要记住 大部分创造力都是在线下产生的
remember that a lot of your creativity happens when you’re offline,
旅行时尤是如此
especially when you’re traveling.
有时候最好的点子产生自
Sometimes your best ideas come when you’re miles away
远离手机服务的时候 然后……
from cell service and then……..
灵感就会突袭
inspiration strikes.
这就是使用线下时间对你有利的原因
That’s why it’s super important to
这一点非常重要
use the offline time to your advantage.
让创造性的思绪流淌
Let the creative juices flow.
甚至在线下时也能做到高效
Be productive even when you’re offline.
利用线下时间提高创造力
我最喜欢发散创造性思维的地方是在飞机上
My favorite place to be creative is on the airplane.
我从不买上网Wi-Fi
I never buy online Wi-Fi because
因为我知道飞机上是一个
I know the airplane is the one place
可以完全免受干扰的地方……
that I’m going to be completely free of distractions…..
[婴儿哭声]
至少大多数情况下是这样
at least most of the time.
没有其他地方可去 没有其他事可做
With nowhere else to be, nothing else to do,
我可以专注于我的任务
I can focus on my tasks,
专注于我的创造力思绪
on my creativity flow,
或在海上飞行时看看那些堆积起来的邮件
or just catch up with emails that piled up while I’m overseas.
不管是写脚本 研究新的目的地
Whether it’s writing a script, researching new destinations,
还是赶做创意性写作 谷歌文档都能离线工作
or catching up on creative writing, Google Docs works offline.
因此当我着陆后
So the second I touch down,
它就会在我所有的设备同步并同步给团队的其他成员
it syncs across all my devices and with the rest of my team.
我们许多人喜欢旅行是因为这样可以远离日常工作
Most of us love travel because it’s an escape from the routine.
但老实说
But in all honesty,
在国外时 在计划表里保持一些规则性
keeping a bit of regularity in your schedule
真的会有助于你掌控一切
will really help you stay on top of things while you’re abroad.
当身处一座陌生的城市时
It can be as simple as finding a
它可以像每天早上找一家不错的咖啡店
good coffee shop to go to each morning
去喝咖啡那样简单
when you’re in a new city.
研磨的咖啡豆能助你重新调整状态
It helps you reset,
为自己打下基础
ground yourself with some ground coffee beans, and
甚至还能让你感觉像是本地人
even feel a little bit like a local.
除此之外 试着保持健康或定期自我护理
Beyond that trying to maintain a fitness or a self-care routine
会有助于外出时保持身体平衡
will help you keep your balance while you’re away.
可以是简单的翻身起床
It can be as simple as rolling
做一些俯卧撑
out of bed, doing some push-ups,
仰卧起坐 一小会瑜伽或冥想
some sit-ups, a little bit of yoga or meditation
然后再开启新的一天
before you start your day.
不管你准备的如何好
Regardless of how well you prepare,
仍有一件事会让你状态不佳
there’s still one thing that can throw you off your game:
那就是时差
Jet lag.
每个人应对时差的方法都有所不同
Everyone deals with jet lag differently,
但就个人而言 我采取了一些道教的方法
but personally I take a bit of a Taoist approach-
在倒时差时工作 而不是对抗它
working with jet lag, rather than fighting against it-
也就是说 如果向西飞行你就要早点醒来
that is if you fly west, you’re going to wake up early.
利用这些额外的时间来做一些不间断的创造性工作
Harness those extra hours for some uninterrupted creative time-
来一次冥想或在新城市跑步
a meditation session or going running across your new city.
这是意识到自己所处环境的很好方法
It’s a great way to get your bearings,
观看日出也会有助于生物钟的调整
and watching the sun rise will help your body clock adjust.
如果是向东旅行
And if you’re traveling east,
你就会遇到睡眠问题
you’re going to have trouble going to sleep.
用那段时间和家里的朋友聊聊近况
Use that time to catch up with friends back home,
编辑白天的照片好发到Instagram上
edit the day’s photos for Instagram,
或者蜷缩着看一本好书 直到自己睡去
or curl up with a good book until you fall asleep,
另外 洗澡也很有帮助
otherwise baths really help.
打电话问问前台
Call the front desk,
看他们有没有泡沫浴液 比如浴用盐
see if they have some bubble bath, like some bath salts,
然后到YouTube上听听蒙古人的喉音歌曲
and then go onto YouTube and listen to some Mongolian throat singing.
相信我
Trust me.
最后一点 当然也是相当重要的
The last, but certainly not least:
一定要从工作中溜出来
make sure to steal away and have some time for a
体验一些合法真实的文化
legitimate, real cultural experience.
可以简单到走出会议室
It can be as simple as stepping out
快速参观一番这个城市
of the conference room for a quick tour of the city,
与老朋友共进晚餐
grabbing dinner with an old friend or
或者到在哇嘎兄弟视频播客中见过的
checking out that bar
又超级想去尝试的酒吧逛一逛
that you saw on a Vagabrothers’ vlog and really just want to go try.
如果能搞的定的话
And if you can swing it,
将旅行推迟48个小时
delay your trip by 48 hours,
在出差结束的时候 给自己来个迷你小假期
and make a little mini vacation at the end of that business trip.
如果不想继续碰运气的话
If you don’t feel like pushing your luck,
就给老板带回来一件纪念品
just bring home a souvenir for your boss,
感谢他给自己走出办公室的机会
and thank him for the opportunity to get out of the office.
说不定小小的冰箱贴礼品可能就会为自己争取到去泰国旅游的机会
Who knows? That little fridge magnet might just send you to Thailand.
好了 以上就是我们关于如何在路上保持高效的建议
Okay, those are our tips on how to stay productive on the road.
大家有什么建议呢?
What are yours?
可以在评论区添加你自己的建议哦
Add your own tips in the comment section.
如果喜欢本视频
If you liked this video,
就点个赞
give it a thumbs -up and share it
分享给同事和驴友吧
with your co-workers and travel buddies.
如果还没有关注我们的频道一定要订阅并打开推送通知哦
If you haven’t already, make sure you subscribe and turn on notifications.
如果想看了解更多关于谷歌笔记本的信息
And if you want some more information about Chromebooks,
下面的信息框里有一个链接
there is a link in the info box.
和往常一样 保持好奇
As always stay curious,
持续探索 我们路上见
keep exploring, and we will see you on the road.
再见
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何在旅途中保持高效率

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nam

审核员

审核员DW

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTz4k8voetQ

相关推荐