未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10种礼貌的措辞,让你逃脱无聊的社交

10 Polite Phrases to excuse yourself from boring Social situations – Free Spoken English Lessons

昨天晚上由于参加晚会没有睡好
So I was at a party last night which explains why I’m looking so sleepy today
无聊的想回家 但是
It was a long boring party and I just wanted to leave and go home
我不知道怎么开脱 这让我意识到
but I really didn’t know how to excuse myself which is when I realized
在社交关系中 礼貌推辞的重要性
how important it is to learn, how to excuse yourself in social situations
《Let’s Talk》

大家好 欢迎来到我的课堂 我叫Rima
Hello, hello and very warm welcome to today’s lesson. My name is Rima
今天 教大家如何在社交中为自己开脱
And today I’m gonna teach you how you can excuse yourself in social situations
我会教你一个很好的技巧
A very important art is what I have learnt
我会写一些方法 当你想要拒绝别人时
Well, I have written down a few ways in which you can excuse yourself when
当你想离开一个地方 却不能直接走
you want to leave a particular situation but it’s kind of a setting wherein you can’t just walk out
需要给个离开的理由时 你可以用上
You have to say something. You have to give a little bit of an explanation
第一条方法
Okay, so let’s look at the first way
你可以说“我不得不走了”
It says I’m afraid I will have to take your leave
所以 想象你在一个晚宴或聚会上不管什么原因你想要离开
So, imagine you’re at a dinner or a party and you want to leave for whatever reason
与其直接走到主人面前说
Instead of just walking up to your host and saying
“我觉得有点无聊 我要走了”
Okay, I’m leaving or you know what I’m bored, I’m on my way out
这样说多不礼貌啊
These things are not polite.
那么 如果你说 “恐怕我不得不离开了”
So how about, if you say, I’m afraid I will have to take your leave
给人的感觉是你很不想离开 但事与愿违
which kind of gives the feeling that you know you really have to go, against your will.
像是你很不想离开 但是不得不离开 听起来很正式
Like you don’t really want to go but you have to go, you know. So it sounds more formal.
听起来好像不想离开 想待在那儿
It sounds like you don’t really want to leave, you want to spend time
你想多待一会 但时间或其它原因不允许
You want to be there for longer but you know the situation or the time is not allowing you
我经常用 每次都很管用
So I use this very often and I must tell you, it works every time
无论是正式会议 还是派对或晚宴
Whether it is a formal meeting, whether it’s a party or a dinner
我都会说 “恐怕我不得不离开了”
I’m afraid? I will have to take your leave
脸上必须有些许坚定的神态 每次都很管用
You have to put a little conviction on your face and it’s gonna work every time.
继续下一条 “真的有人在等我”
Moving on, the next one, I actually have some people waiting for me.
这是一个金句 因为谁想让别人一直等着呢
This one is golden because who wants to keep anybody waiting?
这样既粗鲁也不礼貌
It’s considered rude, it’s considered impolite.
我相信派对或宴会的主人或你会见的人
I’m sure the host of your party or dinner or the person you’re meeting with
也不想让别人一直等着
also does not like to keep anybody waiting
所以如果你要走并告诉派对的主人或你会见的人
So if you go and tell the host of your party or the person you’re meeting with
真的有人在等我
Actually I have some people waiting for me
所以我可以离开么
so can I take your leave
当然 如果你再看一下手表
Of course, if you glance at your watch
给当时的情况增加一些戏剧性 当然 也很有用
It adds a little more drama to the to the whole situation and yes this will work too
所以 “真的有人在等我”这句话让你成为一个体贴的人
so,actually “I have some people waiting for me” puts you as a considerate person
一个喜欢在任何地方都准时的人
who likes to be on time everywhere and
一个不喜欢让别人等着的人
who doesn’t like to keep people waiting and instead of being awkward
这点展示了你积极的一面 而不是笨拙的一面
this line actually shows you in a positive light
继续下一条 这一条是特别用于来电的时候
Moving on, I have the next one. So this one, in particular, is for phone calls
现在我们假设 某些特定的电话或人
Now let’s say, there are certain phone calls or certain people in particular
在某一特定的时间你不想去听 不想去见
that you don’t want to attend to at a particular time
如果你用这个借口 我现在跟别人在一起 待会再和你聊好吗
So if you use the excuse, I’m with people right now, can I speak to you later?
这一条每次都好使我来告诉你为什么它能起作用
Now this works every time. I’ll tell you why it works
想象一下你坐在一群人身边 你的手机响了
Imagine you’re sitting with a group of people and your phone rings
你显然会觉得有点尴尬 在别人面前
You’re obviously gonna feel a littleawkward taking a personal call
打私人电话 甚至是工作电话
or even a work call for that matter in front of other people
所以你会为自己开脱 对吧很合理 是吧
So you will excuse yourself, right? Naturally, right?
现在想象一下有一个电话 你无论如何都不想接
Now imagine there’s a phone call that you don’t want to attend in any case
或者也许你现在还没有想好怎么回应这个人
or maybe you don’t have an answer for that person right now
所以你可以用这个借口我现在和别人在一起 晚点再和你聊好吗
So you could very well use this excuse, I’m with some people right now, can I speak to you later?
它每次都好使
This works every time
你像是个体贴的人 不喜欢对别人粗鲁
It seems like you’re a considerate person who doesn’t like to be rude to other people
同时 你想与来电者沟通 不像是你在回避他
At the same time, you want to talk to the caller, it’s not like you’re avoiding the caller
只是你没有时间
It’s just that you don’t have time right now
为了使其令人信服 你可以说的稍微平稳一点
In order to make this convincing, if you can sound a little quiet and say
嘿 我现在和别人在一起 稍后回拨你好吗
Hey, I’m with people right now, can I call you later?
这种方式会增加一些信服力
That kind of adds a little more conviction to the whole situation.
继续 这一条可以经常使用 而且相当危险
Moving on, now this one can be used very, very often and it’ quite dangerous
必须要告诉你 因为这一条表面上说一件事 但会让人理解成另外一件事
I must tell you because this one actually means one thing but makes the person feel another thing.
所以 这一条可以用在接打电话时也可以用在其他任何情况下
So, this one can be used on the phone as well as in any other situation
我要写下“电话 会议或其他任何社交场合”
Okay, so I’m gonna write phone or meeting or any situation which is social
我要写“社交方面” 好了
So I’m gonna write socially, okay.
那我能待会再与你详谈么让我们假设
So can I catch you later at length? So let’s say
你和一些人在一起 电话铃响了我先用在来电的情况下
You are with some people and the phone rings okay. I’m gonna first use the phone situation.
电话铃响了 有人想要和你详细的谈一些事情
The phone rings okay and somebody wants to talk to you in great detail about a particular topic.
现在你并没有时间
Now you don’t have the time at that point of time, okay.
所以你不想让他觉得你忽略了他
So you don’t want the person feel like you’re neglecting the person
或是中断与他的谈话
or you’re cutting the person short
这点让人觉得真的很被冒犯
which can really you know make the person feel really offended
所以你可以说 “我可以待会再与你详谈么”
So you can say, can I catch you later at length?
意思是我会给你很多时间 但不是现在 “待会”听起来很好
Meaning can I give you a lot of time, just not right now, later and that sounds really good
假设你在开会 你正在见一个重要的人
Now if you’re in a meeting, okay and say you know you’re meeting with one particular person
第三个人由于某些原因加入进来 也想谈一些事
and a third person joins in for some reason and the third person wants to talk a lot
或者是想深入到某些细节 现在 如果你告诉这个人
or wants to go into great detail about certain things. Now if you tell this person
我很喜欢跟你说话但是我可以稍后再与你详谈么
you know what I’d love to talk to you but can I catch you later at length
这样我们会有更多的时间
So that we can give this so much more time.
这会让第三个人感觉到重视 同时
Now it makes the third person feel important, at the same time
也促使了第三个人允你离开
it also forces the third person to kind of take your leave and move on
这样你就可以继续你的谈话了
so that you can continue with the conversation that you were having.
所以这一条真的非常万能 确保你可以用好它
So this one is really golden, make sure you use it well
我可以待会再与你详谈么
Can I catch you later at length?
详谈意味着你有充分的时间平静的聊下去
Now at length over here means at peace or when you have a lot of time.
所以如果其他人需要你有时间多聊聊这句话是他们非常想听到的
So, anybody who wants your time, these words are golden to their ears
他们非常乐意与你详细聊聊
They’d love to talk to you at length.
继续 这一条 我肯定你们不需要我来教
Moving on, this one, I’m sure I don’t need to teach you this one
我们都在某个时候用过它 在那一刻对我们来说是真实的
We’ve all used it at some point in time. At some point in time, it has been real for us
在那个时候 我们把它当做一个借口
At some point in time, we’re just using it as an excuse.
我突然觉得有点不太舒服
Suddenly, I don’t feel too well
所以我想离开 意味着你感觉不太舒服
So I would like to take your leave, meaning you’re not feeling very good
你感觉有点不舒服
You’re feeling slightly sick you know
或者你觉得你发烧了 或者是有些头疼
Or you feel like you have a fever coming onor a headache coming on
并且你现在不想工作 不想在这个地方待着
and you don’t want to be working right now or you don’t want to be in that situation right now
你想要离开 一旦说了这句话 你显然会得到很多人的
You want to leave and once you say this, you will obviously get a lot of sympathy,
同情或者关心 而且你不需要解释更多
a lot of concern from the other person and you won’t have to explain anything further
如果你没有解释或者你真的感觉不舒服
So if you have no explanations or you’re genuinely feeling sick
你可以找个借口说
You could just excuse yourself by saying
我突然间觉得不太舒服 我可以离开么
Suddenly, I don’t feel too well, can I please take your leave?
这就够了
And that will be that.
继续 这条一样好使 现在人们
Moving on, this one is good too, you know and nowadays with people keeping
每天工作非常繁忙 日理万机这一条经常被使用
a very, very busy schedule, a crazy routine, this one is used a lot
假设你被邀请参加一个宴会 现在你已经履行了自己的社交责任
Now let’s say, you’ve been invited to a dinner. Okay now you’ve done your socializing
你见过了主人 陪了那些需要花时间去陪的人
You’ve met the host, you’ve spent time with the people that you had to spend time with.
现在你想离开 但宴会还在继续 很多人也都在那
Now you want to leave but the dinner’s still on and a lot of people are still there.
所以你要用什么理由呢 你可以这样说
So how do you excuse yourself? Okay, you could just say
“你知道吗 我需要去一个地方”意味着我必须到达那里
You know what, I have some place to be meaning I have to reach somewhere
我需要去一个地方 而且我必须到达那里
Okay, so I have someplace to be meaning I have to reach somewhere
所以我可以待会再和你聊么 或者我离开一下 或者我想离开
so can I catch you later or can I take your leave or I would like to leave
当别人意识到你需要去别的地方时
And when people realize that you have to reach somewhere
他们显然不会妨碍你 你会很轻易地离开
They obviously won’t be standing in your way and you could get out of there quite easily.
现在这一句和上一句很相似 但有些不同的是
Now the next one is, similar to this one, but the difference is
这条可以用在一些正式的场合 例如工作会议
this can be used in a formal situation like a work meeting
那假设你正在参加一个正式的工作会议这个会议已经超出了它的时间
Now say you’ve gone for a formal work meeting and that meeting has overshot its time.
它没完没了 现在你想离开
It’s gone on and on and now you want to leave
你可以说 “我跟别人先前有约 所以我得离开了”
You can just say, I have a prior commitment, so I would like to take your leave
问题来了 先前的约定意味着什么
Now, what does prior commitment mean?
先前 意味着很早之前 约定 可能是一个会议或者是一个约会
Prior means earlier and commitment could be a meeting or an appointment
不用说 每个人都得早早地去参加约会和会议
Now naturally everyone sets their appointments and meetings well in advance
所以当你说 我有一个先前的约定
So when you say, I have a prior commitment
这意味着你早就计划好了 这可能是个会议
It means that you have already planned something earlier which could be a meeting
一个约会或者其他私人的工作 由于这些你需要离开
An appointment or some sort of personal work, okay and because of that, you need to leave
所以当你说 我有一个先前的约定
So when you say, I have a prior commitment
听起来更正式 并且可以很好地用在工作场合里
It sounds more formal and it’s best used in a work setting
继续 还有一条这个 “我有一个会议需要参加”
Moving on, I have the next one which is, I have a meeting to attend
这一条和之前那个非常接近 但这一条明确的说了你接下来要干什么
Now, this is very close to the earlier ones but this one clearly says what you have to do next
你有一个会要参加 所以你可以说 “你知道吗 我有一个会要参加
You have a meeting to attend, so you could just say, you know what I have a meeting to attend
但是我打电话给你好么 我们可以接着谈谈”
But can I call you and we can speak about this
所以这条表明你是个非常忙的人 你把事情安排好了
So it shows that you’re a busy person, you have things lined up
同时表明你需要去做这些事
And you have to do all of those things at the same time
这个跟你聊天的人对你来说也很重要
The person that you are talking to, is important to you also
我觉得这条很好 简单明了
And I think this one’s really nice and straightforward and simple
简单是我最喜欢的
Simple is what I love.
继续 这一条已经被许多人使用过了
Moving on, now this one has been used by many people
比如说你在一个派对或者聚会上或者一个你知道的地方
Let’s say you’re in a party or in a social function or say you know just a place where you know
你混在里面 和他们谈工作 你只是应酬
You mingle and talk to work people, you’re just socializing
而这一谈话变得有点太无聊太尴尬了 不对你的口味
And suddenly one conversation’s getting a little too boring, a little too awkward for your own taste
那你会做什么 你可以这样说
Then what will you do? You could say something like
“我刚想起来 我还有一个重要的工作电话要打”
I just remembered, I have to make an important work call
或者“我想起来 我还有个重要的私人电话”
Or I just remembered I have to make an important personal call
现在手机正好在我们手中
Now we all have our cell phones right there in our hands
你要做的是用这个小朋友摆脱困境
All you have to do is use your tiny little best friend and get out of that awkward situation
所以你可以说 你有一个重要的电话要打或者要处理
So you can just say, that you have an important call to make or an important call to take
如果你的电话在对方面前响起 就用这些话给自己开脱 每次都很管用
If your phone rings in the presence of the other person and just excuse yourself works every time
当然最后但同样重要 “我累了 我觉得今天就到这吧”
And of course last but not the least, I have, I’m tired, I think I’ll call it a day
这个经常发生 我们都很忙
Now it always happens that we are very busy people
我们有繁忙的日程 有时候会有点累
We have busy schedules and sometimes it gets a little tiring
有时候你在那个情况想要失陪一下 你只需要说
So if you want to excuse yourself out of a situation, all you have to say is
“我觉得真的有点累 所以今天就到这吧”
You know I think I’m really tired, so I’m gonna call it a day.
所以 “今天就到这吧”意味着什么
Now, what does calling it a day mean?
意味着今天就到此为止了
Call it a day means that you’re done for the day
你想要结束今天的工作 你想回家或者任何你想去的地方
You want to finish your day and you want to head home or wherever that you have to go
用这话的另一个方式是在晚上
Another way of using this would be if it’s a night situation or an evening situation
而且你认为已经很晚了 或者你明早需要早些出发
And you think, it’s getting very late in the night and maybe you have an early start in the morning
那你可以说 我觉得有点累了 今天就到这吧
So you could just say, I think I’m tired I think I’ll call it a night
所以用“黑夜”代替“白天”只意味着你想结束晚上的活动
Yeah, so just replace day with night, it just means you want to finish your night
你甚至可以加上 “我明早要早早出发”听起来就会很有说服力
You can even add, I have an early start tomorrow. Now that always sounds very convincing
所以我真的希望 下一次你陷入尴尬的社交场合时
So I really hope that the next time you’re stuck in an awkward social situation
或者你想离开一个地方 你不会迷失 不会困窘
Or you want to leave from somewhere, you won’t be lost, you won’t be confused
可能你只使用其中一条就好了
You’ll probably just use one of these lines and you’ll be just fine
我真诚的希望你喜欢今天的课程
I sincerely hope you’ve enjoyed today’s lesson
我会带着更多的课程回来 我是Rima 拜拜
I’ll be back again with many more lessons, this is me, Rima, taking your leave and signing out
当然啦 如果你喜欢这个视频 请订阅我的频道哦
And of course, if you’ve enjoyed the video, all you have to do is subscribe to our channel

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Rima给出了十条委婉的句子,让你轻松的在社交场合脱身,希望你们喜欢

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

陌桑成海‮脸小的你了亲并‭

审核员

LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1NChTgrVec

相关推荐