ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

追自己的梦! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

追自己的梦!

10 Minutes For The Next 60 Years Of Your Life - BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO EVER

我的生活很失败……
I lived my life wrong.
我不想让你也这样
And I don’t want this to happen to you.
如果你肯听下去并且采取规避行动 那我能帮你改变你的未来
If you listen and take evasive action, I can help you change your future.
我们都渴望成功吧?
We all wanna succeed, right?
那么我们要问问自己“成功对我们来说是什么?”
So the question that we’ve gotta ask ourselves is: “What success is to us?”
成功对你来说是什么?
What success is to you?
也许是和睦的家庭
Maybe it’s a healthy family.
一个美满的婚姻
Maybe it’s a happy marriage.
也许是乐于助人
Maybe it’s to help others.
一举成名
To be famous.
被人们歌颂
To be spiritually sound.
又或是给世界留下一点你的美好
To leave the world a little bit of a better place than you found it.
你想人们记住你什么?
What do you want to be remembered for?
你能为其他人做些什么来创造一个更好的世界?
What can you do for others to make the world a better place?
你存在的真正意义在哪里?
What is your true purpose on this Earth?
我们都在迈向死亡
We are all dying.
只有一小部分人是真正在活着的
But only a small select few are truly living.
如果你早上起来时毫无生气
If there is no joy when you wake up in the morning,
如果你一直挨到闹钟停止
if you drag the sound of the alarm clock going off,
如果你觉得生活应该比现在过得更充实
if you have the thought in your head that has got to be more to life than this,
你知道自己该做什么了吗?
you know what you should do?
不管你在现在做什么 你都应该停下来
You should stop doing whatever it is you’re doing.
你是能走出阴影
You can step out of the shadows.
拥抱光明的
Into the light.
你充满潜力
You are meant for greatness.
你能做的
You are meant for more
绝不仅是手上那份糊口的营生
than just what you’re doing for a living.
你是追寻自己内心者
You are an internal being.
旨在鼓励和帮助这个世界
Meant to inspire and help the world.
如果你想取得那些成就 每个瞬间你都要有策划
If you wanna achieve those result you gotta be very intentional about every moment.
当然 有时候我也会松懈 也会去闲逛
And, obviously are days where I would relax and you know, just hang out as well.
但是 如果你越专注做一件事 机会越容易被你抓住
But, the more focused, the easier the opportunity to achieve.
如果你对人们施加压力然后问他们想要什么 他们会告诉你他们只想要得到幸福
If you push people and ask them what they want, they’re gonna tell you that they wanna be happy.
但没有人会讨论下一步怎么做
But nobody really talks that next step.
这也就是得到幸福最基本的阻碍
Which is what is the fundamental building block to happiness.
得到幸福的楔石就是进步
That keystone brick to happiness is PROGRESS.
接下来几个瞬间可能会改变你的生活
The following few moments may very well change your life.
我真希望在我像你们这么大的时候 也有人这样告诉我
And I wish someone has told me this when I was your age.
告诉你们吧
I tell you this:
世界上你看到的所有事物都是你的想法的呈现
All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.
选择一个目标 不管是什么
Pick a goal, whatever it is.
我希望你能清楚的想象一下
I want you to clearly imagine it.
在你的脑海中把它清楚地描绘出来 仿佛这就是事实
Get it so clear in your mind that it’s like you’re living it in reality.
它会是什么样子呢?
What is it look like?
感觉怎么样?
What is it feel like?
闻起来怎么样?
What is it smell like?
尝起来怎么样?
What is it taste like?
如果你能想象出来 你就能做到
If you can think of it, you can do it.
这就是人
That’s the human condition.
如果我们能想象 我们就能做到
If we can imagine it, we can do it.
你的潜意识是为你而生的
Your subconscious mind is working for you.
就像是你的仆人
It’s like a slave for you.
一边工作一边磨合
Working and grinding.
一边工作一边磨合
And working and grinding.
一边工作一边磨合来帮助你达到目标
And working and grinding to help you get to your objective.
你甚至不知道为什么你要做成千上万个决定
Thousands and thousands of little decisions you don’t even know why you made them.
因为
They were made because:
第一 你的头脑里有一幅清晰的图景
One: You had a clear picture in your mind.
第二 你的潜意识在你不知道的时候还在工作
Two: Your subconscious brain went to work without you even realizing.
第三 一步一步 一点一点 你离你的目标越来越近 直到你把它握在手里
And three: Step by step, inch by inch, you moved closer to your objective until you attained it.
想要进步的唯一方法就是问问自己
The only way to move forward on this is to ask yourself:
如果那些我所认为的错误其实是对的 那会怎样
What would happen if everything I thought was wrong was actually right?
我们要改变自己
We’ve gotta change ourselves.
我们要建立新的图景
We’ve gotta build a new image.
在脑海里的一幅图
A picture in our mind.
我们要用自己想要的方式来看待自己然后这样生活下去
We gotta see ourselves the way we wanna be and then we have to live with it.
你要去体育馆锻炼 这就是你需要做的
That’s…you’re going to gym to work out, that’s what you do.
你在你头脑里建立了一幅图 想看到的是这个手臂 这个手臂
You build a picture on you, want to see is this arm, this arm.
然后你就有了图像 接着就是建立身体的图像
And you build that picture and then you build the body.
当你想在头脑里展现生活的时候 拿只笔 写下你所希望的
While you build the life in your mind take your pen and write out how you wanna live.
一般就是开始这样写 我很高兴 也很感激现在……
And always start by writing “I’m so happy and grateful now that…”
在你写的那一秒 理智上你已经得到了
And the second you write it, you’ve got it intellectually.
你在情感思维上留下印象的那一瞬间 你就已经在情感上得到它了
The moment you impress it upon your emotional mind, you’ve got it emotionally.
你所需要的就是用一点时间 让实践来证明了
And it’s only a period of time till it manifests on a physical plan.
我认为最难的一点就是 有些人根本不知道他们的目标是什么
I think the challenge is that a lot of people don’t know what their vision is.
他们不知道自己真真切切想要什么
They don’t know exactly what they want.
他们认为他们明白 但从未真正写下来
They think they know, but they haven’t really written it down.
他们没有告诉这个世界
They haven’t told the world.
或者至少告诉他们的亲朋好友
Or at least their close network of friends.
他们就像
They’re just like:
嗯……我希望有个好工作
Well, I’m supposed to have a good job.
我希望能做些鼓舞人心的事
I’m supposed to be doing something inspiring.
但他们没有具体说明
But they’re not specifically saying it.
也没有具体的策划它
And specifically being intentional about it.
我个人对我的期望是很明确的
And I’m very specific with my vision.
所以我才有了立足点
And that allows me to stay grounded.
因为我知道这个方向是我想去的
Because I know here’s the direction I wanna go.
现在 它不再是一条直线了
Now, it’s not gonna be a straight line.
如果是当然很好 但不论发生什么 我都有能力做出选择
It would be great if it was, but no matter what comes my way, I’m able to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’.
或者能够支配我的精力
Or able to dictate where my energy goes.
因为我的期望
Because of the vision.
只要我清晰的将它放在脑海里 期望变成事实就不会远
As soon as I get it clearly in my mind, it’s not long before that thing becomes a reality.
现在可不是变魔术
Now, it’s not a magic trick.
好吗?
Okay?
你可以坐在家里想象一辆兰博基尼停在车道上 有个人给了你钥匙
You can’t just sit at home and imagine a Lamborghini and it pulls up into the driveway and somebody gives you the keys.
变魔术可不像这样
It’s not a magic trick like that.
如果你继续行动 你会从那些行动中得到结果
If you continue with action, you’ll start to get results from those actions.
因为这不是一次就能做到的 你要行动 然后进步
Cause it’s not just in the doing once, it’s the doing and then refine it.
再行动 再进步
Doing again and then refine it.
每一天都越来越好
Work, getting better every single day.
你要明白安逸和成功不可兼得
Understanding that you can’t look good and get better at the same time.
要直面困难
Being willing to be uncomfortable.
心甘情愿的从你安逸的领域里出来
Being willing to get outside of your comfort zone.
心甘情愿的从明天的人变成现在的人
Being willing to go from a tomorrow person to a right now person.
如果你能重新定义成功对于你来说是什么 你就能在今天改变
You can change today if you redefine what success is to you.
你可以改变破裂的关系 重新建立新的
You can transform your damaged relationships and build new ones.
你需要明白八月的31天
You need to understand that these 31 days in August,
8月的这31天就恰恰是你三级跳的时候
these 31 days in August is exactly when you triple down.
是你在四级跳 五级跳 奔波的时候
When you 4x, 5x down and you hustle.
当每个人都在池子里喝玫瑰酒的时候 就是你用这些难熬的时间来准备你的蓝图的时候
While everybody’s at the pool drinking Rose, this when you put in the grinding hours and get ready for your master plan.
你很有可能在任何年龄成为最棒的父亲或母亲
You can become the best parent possible at any age.
甚至86岁的时候
Even 86.
但不要等到那个时候
But don’t wait until then.
你一直有能力赚更多的钱
“You’ll always be able to make more money.”
但你不能创造更多的时间
“But you cannot make more time.”
如果你不愿意花时间 你永远不会变得更好
You’ll never get better if you’re not willing to put in the time.
篮球跟生活很相似
And basketball is very similar to the game of life.
都有起起落落
There’s gonna be ups and downs.
有时候你可能连续七次失球
Sometimes you may turn the ball over seven times in a row.
但如果付诸了努力 你不会允许下一个计划里有一个错误
But if you put in the work and you constantly put in the work, you can’t allow that one mistake to go into the next play.
如果你能允许下一轮的篮球赛再失掉七球 下一个工作阶段再失误七次
If you allow seven turnovers to go into my next position with the basketball or that next position in life,
如果你能接受离婚 或者如果你接受某个人的逝世或者失业
if you allow that divorce or if you allow that passing away of somebody or a loss of a career
进入到第八局 你还会失掉八个球
to go into the next eight plays, you’ll have another eight turnovers.
你将会心甘情愿的说 就这么发生了啊
You have to be willing to say: “That was back there! That happened.”
但不需要现在发生
“But it doesn’t really need to happen now.”
我告诉人们要多多做梦
I tell people all the time to dream.
要做梦
To dream the dream.
因为你的梦
Because your dreams…
梦想就像是GPS 指引你走向成功
Dreams are like a GPS towards your success.
是你的梦想让你走到隧道尽头看到光明
It’s your dreams are what allows you to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
正是梦想给予你动力和决心
It’s what gives you motivation and determination.
你为了它而前行 为了梦想前行
And you go for that. You go for that dream.
你迈出那一步努力工作
You reach out and you work hard.
因为人们总是告诉其他人他们做不到什么
Because people tell other people what they can’t do.
所以我告诉你 你做不到
So I tell you: “You can’t do that!”
而大部分时候我们都相信他们
And a lot of times, a lot of times we believe them.
但他们告诉你的是他们做不到的
But they’re telling you what they can’t do.
别让他们告诉你什么是你做不到的
Don’t let them tell you what you can’t do.
那么问题来了
Here’s the thing.
人们喜欢侃侃而谈
People do a lot of talking.
行动之前先对外宣布是很好的做法
And one side of proclaiming what you’re gonna do is very good.
告诉这个世界你要做什么吧
Telling the world what you’re about to do.
开始告诉他们你还没有做的事
Start telling them something that you haven’t done yet.
对自己说出口的话负起责任 这是件好事
That’s a very healthy thing cause it will hold you accountable to those statements.
但不要拖延
But don’t get stuck in.
别等到明天
Don’t stay in tomorrow.
要点就是 把明天挪到现在
You got to at some point, move from tomorrow to right now.
把你周一要做的事挪到现在做
Move from the action that you’re gonna do on Monday, to right now.
并不是今天
Not even today.
因为直到这天结束之前你拥有所有的时间
Because that gives you all the time until the end of the day.
生活并不容易
Life’s not easy.
不容易啊 不要试着找捷径
It is not, don’t try to make that way.
生活是不公平的 从来没有公平过 现在不会 以后也不会
Life’s not fair, it never was, it isn’t now and it won’t ever be.
别掉进陷阱里
Do not fall into the trap.
那个总让你觉得自己是个受害者的陷阱
The entitlement trap of feeling like you’re a victim.
你不是
You are not.
克服它 取得进步
Get over it. Get on with it.
没错 大部分时候 当你洒下汗水去追求的时候都会有回报
And yes, most things are more rewarding when you break a sweat to get them.
不要放弃
And never give up.
不管你的命运有多么有挑战性
Regardless of how challenging your destiny in life will be.
这个世界从来没有比现在更需要你
The world really needs you now more than ever.
我出生在田纳西州孟菲斯
I was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
从那样的地方出来 一直到今天这个位置 我走了很远的路
I had a long haul from where I came from to here.
但我们现在在这里
But here we are.
每个人都能做到
Everybody can.
勇气 勇气就是生活本身的钥匙
Courage, courage is the key to life itself.
有许多出生就陷入了自诩逃不出去的困境
There are a lot of people who were born in situations they just say: “I’ll never get out of this.”
所以 他们摆脱不掉
So, they won’t!
我要对那些说”当时如果这样做的话就好了”的人说
I say to people who say “I would like to have done so and so and so and so..”
你本应该可以做到的
So you could’ve done it.
有些人说 我摆脱不了
Some are like “I couldn’t get out of here.”
兄弟 公交车每天都有
Man, the bus runs every day!
不 不 天空并不是极限
No, no, the sky is not the limit!
这只是开始
It is only the beginning.
起飞吧
Lift off!
如果你内心为之向往 渴望 珍惜的事物
You will be more successful if you make decisions based upon what it is going to feed your soul, make you feel valued, validated.
可以让你早上醒来赶去工作 你会更加成功
You know, have you waking up in the morning and racing to work or whatever it might be.
我只能告诉你 一小段时间后 金钱是不够的
And I can tell you, after a short amount of time, money will not be enough.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

未来?你期待吗?你有想过吗?你有付诸实践吗?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Daisy

审核员

审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXQIrtOJe4

相关推荐