ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10分钟普拉提腹部塑形训练 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10分钟普拉提腹部塑形训练

10 Minute Abs Workout: At Home Pilates Abs Workout for a Healthy Back

大家好! 我是来自FitnessBlender.com的凯丽
Hey Guys! I’m Kelly from FitnessBlender.com
今天我为你准备了一个10分钟的核心练习
And today I have a 10 minute core workout for you.
我们会主要针对我们的腹部 斜侧肌和背部下方
We’re going to be targeting our Abs, obliques and our lower back.
你现在不需要任何辅助器械来做这个练习
So you don’t need any equipment at all for this
我没有包括热身或缓和练习
I haven’t included a warm-up or a cool-down, so if you haven’t done either of those,
如果你还没做 请一定自己做一下
make sure you get them on your own.
如果已经做完了的话 那就让我们就开始吧
Otherwise, let’s go ahead and jump right in.
我们从普拉提的骨盆后倾动作开始
So we’re gonna start off with a Pilates imprint.
我们要做的许多练习都是普拉提中的动作
A lot of these exercises are from Pilates and
还有一些是和其他练习动作混合在一起的
some of them were kind of blend.
那么我们现在就开始 平躺 双脚踩地
So we’re starting off flat on your back, feed on the ground,
然后顶起后腰让它离开垫子
and you’re pulling your back up off the mat.
你的胯骨和你的肋骨相互远离
your hip bone and your rib cage away from one another
然后再把它们收回来 倾斜你的骨盆
and then you’re pulling them back in tilting your pelvis
这样它们能离的更近一些
so that those are now closer.
你要吸气 抻长
So you’re gonna inhale, stretch away,
顶起后腰 让它离开垫子
bring your back up off the mat,
把它们俩收近时呼气
exhale, as you bring those two closer together.
保持舒适缓慢地做这个动作
So, just keep this going nice and slow,
这对你的背部特别好
This is really fantastic for your back
也有助于训练成强壮的核心部位肌肉的力量
and for building a good strong core strength.
吸气 腰部拱起 离开垫子
Inhale, arch up away from the mat.
一边把腰收回再次放平在垫子上 一边呼气
Exhale as you press your back flat on that mat again.
[呼气]
[exhale]
(吸气)
[inhale]
(3秒 2秒 1秒 时间到)
[timer’s beeping, 3, 2,1, time’s up]
我们进行接下来的50秒的间隔练习前 休息10秒钟
I’ve got 10 seconds rest before we switch into that next 50 second interval.
现在我们做仰卧屈膝卷腹练习
We’re going to be doing Tabletops.
每次抬一条腿 抬到髋关节正上方
I’m bringing up one leg at a time, right over that hip joint
我知道这挺难 但尽量不要把它抬得更靠近(前胸)
I know it’s hard, but try to not bring it in any closer than that,
或离着太远
or any further out than that.
如果你有镜子照的话 那会对你特别有帮助
If you have mirror for feedback, that is gonna be very helpful.
你就每次抬起一只脚
So you’re just bringing up one foot at a time,
抬起这条腿时 吸气;
Inhales, you bring that leg up;
放回去时 呼气
exhales, you set it back down.
随意选择适合自己的节奏
Feel free to go at your own pace,
你要尽量把后腰平贴在垫子上 肚脐吸进去
You’re trying to keep your back flat to the mat, your belly button sucked in
整个动作过程都保持不变
in the entire time through the entire range of motion.
然后我们会在这基础上增加难度
And we’re gonna be building on this in difficulty,
如果你需要的话 也可以保持做这个动作
So if you need to, you can always stay right here
等你觉得自己够强壮的时候 再试难度大点的动作
until you feel strong enough to try that harder version.
就这样一直来回做
Just keep going back and forth
一旦你都知到了所有的动作提示 知道要做什么
You’re more than welcome to put me on mute
你完全可以把我静音
once catch all the cues here, once you know what you’re doing.
吸气 抬起脚
Inhale, bring your foot in.
呼气 放回地面
Exhale, drop it back down.
(3秒 2秒 1秒 时间到)
[timer’s beeping, 3, 2,1, time’s up]
好 接下来我们要做一个它的变化动作
Alright, next step, we’re going to be doing a variation of this.
我们要做足尖交替点地…..呃…..
We’ll be chasing toe taps…er..
这次 你抬起一只脚 紧跟着再抬另一只
This time, you bring one food up following with the other.
把它们停在髋关节正上方 后背保持平躺在垫子上
so you can try to lock it in right over that hip joint keep your back flat.
保持呼吸 放下(腿) 再放下(另一条腿)
keep that breathing pattern, going down, and down.
然后下次换另一条腿先抬起
and then switch lead with the other foot by next time
如果你想让它难度大些 你可以悬在地面上方
So, if you want to make this harder, you can always just hover over the ground
让双脚不沾地
and not actually set your feet down.
但要确保你的后背是固定在垫子上的
just make sure that you’re keeping that back pinned to the mat.
(呼吸)
[breathing]
这些就是那种慢慢在你身上起作用的练习
These are the kinds of exercises that sneak up on you.
让你绝对有好的睡眠
You’re definitely sleepers.
那些肌肉会开始燃烧 特别是在你注意肌肉状态的时候
Those muscles will start to burn, especially if you’re focusing on form.
保持呼吸 继续做
[keep breathing]
3秒 2秒 1秒
[timer’s beeping, 3, 2,1, time’s up]
好 下一个动作我们会用同样的概念
Alright, so next step, we’re going to be bringing in same idea
但是让双脚保持在上方平面位置
but blocking those feet in at table top
然后每次放下一只脚
and then just dropping down one at a time
一直保持这个姿势 时间尽可能长一些
So we’re holding that position the whole time, so for as long as you can.
双腿要在双臂摆放的距离内 这样能用上你的核心肌肉群
Keep your legs in your arms, so your core engaged.
每次放下一条腿 我说过的 试一试
Drop down one at a time, like I said, try it,
如果你有个镜子 看到自己对你帮助会特别大
if you have a mirror it’s really helpful to keep that feedback,
因为 如果你腿刚好在那个对的位置时
because you’re going to feel it, it’s harder
你会感觉得到 它更难一些
when you have your legs in the right spot.
膝关节保持90度
Keep a 90 at the knee
就悬在髋关节正上方 一点儿都不要过这个位置
and just hover right over that hip joint, don’t bring in any further
不然这个练习的效果就没有了
It will take away the benefit of the exercise.
记住 要收小腹
Remember, try to keep that belly pulled in
用后背平躺在垫子上
flat to the mat with the back
均匀呼吸不要憋气
Make sure you’re not holding your breath.
(继续做)
[keep doing]
我的肌肉已经在发抖了
My muscles are definitely shaking already.
3秒 2秒 1秒
[timer’s beeping]
(时间到)
好 下一个动作 我们要变化一下
Alright, so next step we’re going to switch it up a little bit.
身体要翻过来
It would be flipping over.
做一个游泳者的背部反弓起姿势组合
We’re going to do a back bow swimmer combination
腹部朝下平卧
So, we’re like flat in the stomach
向上举起相对的手臂和脚
We’re gonna be lifting up opposite hand and foot
然后换到另一边
then switching to the other side,
然后再一起举起 同是离开垫子
and then we’re bringing both up off the mat.
这次我们做相反的方向
So, we’re doing that in the opposite over this time.
开始抬起相对的手臂和腿
Start with the opposite hand and leg
相对的手和脚 然后成反弓型
opposite hand and leg, and then you’re back bow.
无论你要做哪种速度都行 如果你想难度增大的话
So go whatever pace you need to, if you wanna make it harder,
那就要确定你的手臂和脚不要沾到垫子休息
make sure that you never resting on the mat.
起码要悬起来 离地面有一点点距离
do at least a slight hover over the ground.
让那里的肌肉保持用力
and keep those muscles engaged
这也是一个协调性的挑战
It’s a coordination challenge as well.
诶呀 又做错了 现在对了
Oops, I’m having a lot of trouble here, here we go.
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
你应该能感觉到你的背部
So, you should feel this in your back
大腿后面部分
in the backs of your thighs
和上半身的肌肉都在用力
and your upper body.
3秒 2秒 1秒
[timer’s beeping]
好了 下一个我们要做平板支撑加打开的动作
Alright, next step we’re gonna be doing Plank plus Reach
纠正一下 是侧身平板支撑加打开的动作
Sorry, Side Plank plus Reach
你要这样到这儿 然后向下重心压在一侧的脚和手臂上
So, we’re gonna come right here and you can press up into your feet and your arm,
要不 如果你喜欢的话 可以这样做简单些的动作
if you like, otherwise, use easier versions right here
手臂伸过头顶 然后手臂和腿收回
up over your head, you’re pulling your leg in
再延长出去 脚尖绷直拉得再长些 然后收回
extend back out, point your toes for extra credit and pull back in
所以 你现在在做一个很好的伸展练习
So, you’re getting a good stretch here
你在锻炼你的核心肌群 你的侧斜肌
while you’re working on your core, while you’re working on your obliques.
当你把它们收回时 也在锻炼腿部肌肉
and then you’re working your legs as well when you pull them up.
伸展过头顶 吸气
So, inhales, you reach up over head;
收回来时 呼气
exhale as you come back up for that crunch
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
超过一半了
Over half way.
保持你的肘部在肩关节的正下方
Keep your elbow right under your shoulder joint
这样可以帮助防止有任何不适
in order to help to prevent any discomfort here
还剩10秒钟左右
About 10 seconds left.
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
3 2 1
Three, two and one.
好 接下来换另一侧
Alright, next, we’re gonna switch sides.
和刚才另一侧做的一样
See, same thing on the other side here.
记得刚说过的 两脚摞在一起的难一点的变化吧?
Remember that harder variation with the feet stacked?
或者你也可以继续做 尽量做时间长一些
otherwise keep going as long as you can.
可以有舒服并长点的间隔休息 如果你需要的话 请随意
So, nice long intervals, so feel free to take a break if you need one.
要不就尽可能地让自己努力
Otherwise push yourself as hard as you can
注意力集中到你所有的肌肉群的
focus on squeezing all of your muscles
收紧和用力上
contracting everything.
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
我们做到一半了
Here’s our half way point.
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
你会觉得你的大腿内侧肌肉也在发热
You’re going to feel this burning in your thighs too.
所以别觉得奇怪它其实也是一种全身运动练习
So don’t feel like that’s strange, it ends up being really kind of total body exercise.
还剩三秒钟了 (3 2 1)
3 seconds left. [beeping]
好的 接下来我们做平板支撑加侧抻
Alright, so next step, we’re gonna be doing a Plank plus a Side Star.
我们要转过来
We’re gonna be rotating.
你可以选择做高位支撑 或是低位支撑
You can do a tall plank or a low plank, it’s up to you.
用前臂或双手 你也可以让膝盖沾地
Firearms or your hands, and you can also drop your knees
否则就像我说的 高位支撑也很好 我喜欢这个方法
but otherwise, like I said a tall plank is good too, I prefer this way.
向上伸展 然后收回
Stretching up, then tuck your hand back down,
再向另一侧打开
and then open up on the other side.
做这个动作时想一想自己能变得强健的样子
So, try to do this to think of being strong through this motion
伸展得你的躯干肌群又好又紧
pull your core nice and tight
身体要保持在一条直线上
Keep your body a straight line.
如果觉得累了的话 我说过 就把膝盖放到垫子上
If you get tired, like I said, just drop your knees.
规则都是一样的 身体到膝盖要保持成一条直线
All the rules are the same, try to keep your body a straight line to those knees.
(换另一侧)
[change side]
还有15秒
15 seconds left.
(换回高位支撑)
[change back to high position]
肘部要稍稍弯曲 这样你的手臂也能得到锻炼
Keep slightly bending your elbows so that your arms also get a workout.
尽量不要伸直肘关节
Try no to lock out those elbows
(3秒 2秒 1秒)
[timer is beeping]
好的 我们只剩下几个没做了
Alright. So, we have just a few left already.
接下来我们要做鸟狗式动作
So, next step we’re gonna be doing a Bird Dog.
这又是一个对后背特别好的练习
So, it’s another one that’s really great for your back.
你可以用四种不同的方式做
So, you can do this in a couple of different ways which are in all fours
你可以一次用一个手臂 旋转一下就可以
You can do one limb at a time, just rotating all the way around.
然后把腿伸出去
and then out to those legs, or
或者也可以同时用相对的手臂和腿
you can do opposite hand and opposite leg.
慢慢练 它需要一点平衡能力
So take your time with this, it might require a little bit of balance
找到你觉得合适方式
to find out what you’re comfortable with.
否则的话 你就慢慢抬起手紧肌肉
otherwise you’re just slowly bring it up squeeze
让身体保持一条直线
try to keep your body in a straight line.
来回交替
Alternating back and forth.
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
还剩10秒钟
About 10 seconds left.
(呼吸)
[breathing]
(3秒 2秒 1秒)
[timer beeping]
好了 我们已经做完了最后的间隔练习
Alright, so we already had our last interval.
接下来做俯卧支撑成宝宝趴的姿势
Next step we’re going to do a Push Up to a Child’s Pose.
因为虽然它只需要用一点力 一点伸展
because this ends up being a little bit of work, a little bit of stretch,
但从头到尾都要保持你的核心肌群又好又紧绷
but the whole way through, you need to keep your core nice and tight
特别是这个俯卧支撑能帮助保护你的背部
especially through this push up, helps protect your back
撑起来之后马上伸展你的后背摆成宝宝趴的姿势
but you’re gonna push up, then instantly stretch back into this child’s pose.
趴一秒之后 再回到之前的动作 把重心移到手臂上
So, enjoy that stretch for just a second before you come back up transfer your weight to your arms
做俯卧撑起
and do your push up.
如果做完这个健身之后 你打算在做其他的练习
So, if you’re planing on doing another workout after this,
你可能想保持稍快一点的节奏
you might want to keep the pace on this pretty quick
那样你就不会伸展过度
so you don’t end up stretching too much.
不小心让自己精疲力尽
and accidentally winding yourself down.
你的核心肌群又好又紧绷
Your core, nice and tight.
让颈部保持在一个健康的直线走向 尽量不要…….呃
Keep your neck in a healthy alignment try not to…ah
让身体塌下来
start to caving in
(保持一秒钟)
[stay for a second]
还有大概10秒
Right around 10 seconds left.
(均匀呼吸)
[breathing]
(3秒 2秒 1秒)
[timer’s beeping]
好了 我们已经完成了这10分的练习
Alright. And that’s our 10 minutes already.
做得不错!
So, good job.
如果你不打算接下来再做其他的健身
If you’re not going onto another workout,
你一定要短暂地做一下伸展
make sure that you do a quick pull and stretch.
做得不错 朋友们 这个健身练习就完成了
Otherwise, good job guys. This workout is complete.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

凯莉继续教你如何变成纤纤有力的小蛮腰儿.....hmm.... 不过你得坚持!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

瞌睡虫儿

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQ7riVMNJc

相关推荐