ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10分钟打造6块腹肌 XHIT运动 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10分钟打造6块腹肌 XHIT运动

10 Minute Ab Workout: How to Get a Six Pack

好了 各位 今天我们要做XHIT运动
Okay, everybody today on XHIT here.
我要带你走向通往六块腹肌的道路
I’m going to get you on your way to having that six-pack.
我们要做10分钟腹肌锻炼 10个练习 每个30秒 一共做两遍
We are doing 10-minute abs, which means ten exercises, 30 seconds each, twice through.
我们直接开始 那么躺到地板上吧
We’re going to work straight away, so come down to the floor.
抬起双腿这样做30秒
We’re going to bring our legs up and for 30 seconds
把腿放下然后再次抬起
we’re just going to drop our legs down and bring them up again.
我们正在锻炼下腹部 在这里
Okay so we’re working the lower abs here.
就是这块小赘肉 这锻炼起来真的很难
That’s this little pooch here that’s really hard to work out.
很好 就是这样 保持呼吸
That’s it. Keep breathing.
现在 确保背部平贴在地面上
Now we want to make sure that we’re keeping our back flat on the ground.
如果你感觉背部要离地了
So if you feel it start to come off,
停止运动 直到背部下沉再开始做
just don’t go as low down.
不错的开头 各位!
Great start, everyone!
我们已经按照计划的开始了
We’ve got to start like we mean to go on.
准备好进入下一个练习了吗?
Are you ready to change it into the next exercise?
看 做得又好又快
See? Came round nice and quick.
把腿抬起来
Bring those legs up.
开始摆腿
And we’re gonna flutter them.
我们又要开始锻炼下腹部了
Again we’re going to be working these lower abs.
你也能感受到股四头肌得到了锻炼
You’re also gonna feel your quads are gonna be working too
那么你的大腿得到了很好的锻炼
So you gonna get a good leg workout.
我们要用一分半左右的时间锻炼下腹部
And we’re gonna be doing a lower abs for, like a minute and a half.
真的完完全全地增强了下腹
So really utterly strengthen those lower abs
甩掉了赘肉
and getting rid of that pooch.
现在我要把手臂往外展开到边上
Now I like to have my arms out to the side,
以给我更多一点的支撑
gives me a little bit more support,
确保你没有紧抓地面
and make sure you’re just not gripping onto the ground.
好吗? 看 又开始了
Okay? See, it’s coming around again.
下一个30秒 交叉摆腿
Next 30 seconds. Cross it over.
现在如果你想测试一下大腿的话
Now if you can just test your legs,
稍微把它们放低一点
and bring them down slightly.
你放的越低 就越能感受到下腹
The lower you bring them the more you’re gonna feel it in those lower abs.
但是要确保背部不要脱离地面
but make sure the back doesn’t come off the ground.
随着大腿下降 你真的可以感受到下腹
And you can really start to feel it in those lower abs as you come down.
因为越来越难出声说话了
because it gets harder to talk.
这对于像我这样从来不闭嘴的人来说相当困难
and that probably quite difficult for someone who me that never shuts up.
好样的 各位!
Great job guys!
1分半钟 几乎快结束了 对吧?
Minute and a half, it’s almost over, okay?
把肚子翻过来
Flipping over onto your tummies.
我要做登山者运动了
I’m gonna do mountain climbers.
很好 慢慢的 控制住 再来30秒
Nice, slow and controlled. Again 30 seconds.
确保背部呈弓形 不偏不倚
And you want to make sure that your back is an arch. It’s nice and neutral.
双手在肩膀的正下方
and your hands are underneath your shoulders.
轻轻地抬起膝盖到胸口
And nice and gently bring those knees into the chest.
棒极了 各位!
Excellent job guys!
保持住
Keep it going.
就是这样 收缩 拉伸腹部
That’s it. Squeeze. Pull that tummy up.
准备好了吗?下一个动作要做背部反滚
Ready? Next exercise is going to be rolling back on our backs.
好吧 在臀部之上做一个V
Okay. Onto your bottoms we’re going to make a V.
收缩 展开
Pulling in and out.
你真的能开始感受到股四头肌有点变化
you’re going to really start to feel this in your quads as well.
确保你真的锻炼到了那些肌肉
Make sure you really are just engaging those Tulley muscles
我们才能练成六块腹肌
so we get that six-pack.
好样的 各位!
Great for the job guys!
如果你感觉在燃烧 那就表示有效果
If you’re feeling the burn, it means it’s working.
加油 别放弃
Come on, don’t give up.
之前还有10分钟 现在你只要锻炼7分钟就行了
It’s only ten minutes before you only got about seven minutes to go.
哇!好吧 准备好了吗?下个动作
Whoo! Okay ready? Next exercise.
背部平躺在地上 手臂上伸
Go down onto your back, arms up.
我要交替触摸脚趾头
I’m just gonna alternate, and touching our toes.
别担心大腿还伸不直
Now no worries if you can’t get your legs straight.
这取决于你的柔韧度有多好
It depends how flexible you are.
尽量试着去够脚趾头
Just keep trying to reach up for those toes.
看 我们做得又好又快
See? The game through it nice and quickly.
你可以做下去的 我们一直在变换着你们的动作
The way you can do this just we’re alternating your exercises,
保持动作的新鲜感 让你们充满动力
keeps it fresh, current and keeps you motivated.
好吧下个动作 你能做俄罗斯转体吗?
Okay next exercise. Can you take it into the Russian twist?
那么起身呈V字形 做转体运动
So coming up into that V and twisting around.
做得好一点 控制住
Let me take this nice and controlled.
如果你想在此基础上增加难度
And if you want to increase this and make it even harder,
你可以在手上加一点重量
you can add a weight into your hand.
就是这样 保持呼吸
That’s it. Just keep breathing.
此刻我能感受到腹部在燃烧
Well I can feel the burn in my belly now.
你应该也能感受到
You should be able to feel it too.
保持住
Keep it going.
好样的!
Great work!
好吧 你真的坚持到了下一个动作!
Okay, you really stand on to the next exercise!
准备把身体翻过来
Ready and flip straight over.
我们要做平板支撑了
We’re gonna hold a plank.
好吗?那么就像这样起身
Okay? So just up like this.
再来一次 确保肘部在肩膀正下方
Again. Make sure that your elbows are underneath your shoulders.
我喜欢双手紧握在一起 以给我更多的支持
I’d like to grab my hands together. It gives me a bit more support.
保持背部笔直呈一条直线
And we’re going to keep our back nice and flat.
不要下陷或者臀部上翘
I don’t want you dipping it down or sticking your booty in the air.
很好 脊柱很直
Nice, neutral spine.
就是这样 再多挺一会儿
That’s it. Hold it there for just a little bit longer.
我们要做侧平板支撑了
And we’re going to go into our side planks.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
直接开始 不要休息 挺住
Straight away. No rest. Holding it up.
现在你可以变换不同的招式了
Now you’ve got different variations of this.
你可以把手放在这里
You can either put your hand here,
可以把手举起来或者如果你觉得那太难了
you can lift it up or if you find that too difficult,
你可以让臀部下陷
you can just bring your bottom down.
最后你可以把它抬起来
And then eventually you’ll be able to bring it up
把手伸向天空并朝上看
put your hand to the sky and look up.
又好又简单 真的锻炼到了斜肌
Very nice and easy. Really are working our oblique muscles here.
现在我们这一侧做完了
Now we’ve done this side.
那么很明显你要做另一侧了
So obviously you’re gonna have to do the other side.
我们要确保这是对等的
We’re going to make sure that it’s even.
那么你准备好做侧平板支撑了吗?
So are you ready to switch over on to the side plank?
准备好了吗?来吧 垂直朝上
Ready? Let’s go. Straight up.
就是这样 撑起来 身体紧绷
That’s it. Hold it up nice and tight.
就想着往上拉伸
Just keep thinking about pulling up here,
真的锻炼到了那些斜肌
so really using those oblique muscles,
那些沿着侧边向下的肌肉 朝上看
those muscles down the side, and look up.
好样的!准备好再来一遍吗?我已经准备好了
Great job! Are you ready to do this all over again? ’cause I am.
准备好了吗?如果你做了5分钟
Are you ready? If you made it five minutes,
其实你可以做10分钟
you can do ten minutes.
如果你做10分钟的话 你将拥有更多腹肌
And if you’re gonna do ten minutes, you’re gonna get more of the abs
你还得做5分钟 准备好了吗?
and you work for five. Ready?
再来一遍 继续!转过身来
Let’s start again. Go! Spin it back round.
你已经做了5分钟了 你得到了5分钟锻炼价值的腹肌
You’ve done five minutes you’re gonna get five minutes’ worth of abs.
如果你再做一遍腹肌得到的锻炼价值也会加倍
If you do this all over again you’re gonna get double the abs.
那么记得首先要做什么吗?
So remember what’s first?
把腿放下 锻炼下腹部
Leg drops. Working that lower abs.
现在想想看 你已经做了一半了
Now just think, you’re halfway through already.
那么就再来5分钟 继续保持
So you may as well just give another five minutes and keep going.
你要每天这样锻炼 当然也要吃的健康
You do this workout every day and of course eat clean as well.
你真的能看到腹肌的变化
You really are going to see the difference in those abs.
如果我多锻炼一点的话就感受得到了
I know there if I do more exercises,
锻炼后真的感受到了腹肌的不一样
just working my abs really do feel the difference
喝很多水也会有帮助
and drinking lots of water helps too.
好吧 准备好做下一个练习了吗?
Okay, ready for the next exercise?
我们要做踢腿了
We’re gonna go into flutter kicks.
我喜欢把大腿抬得又直又高
Now, I do like to keep my legs nice and high.
你可以放低腿部
You can do them down here
但是你看 我的背部就趋于脱离地面了
but as you can see, my back tends to come off the ground.
所以我就保持这样
so I’m just gonna keep it here.
不要损伤后腰 这真的很重要
It’s really important that we don’t damage our lower back.
现在我真的可以感受到股四头肌了
I can really feel it on my quads now.
腹肌正在燃烧
My abs are burning.
如果你感受到了燃烧 喊出来 我能感受到燃烧
If you can feel the burn, shout. I can feel the burn.
这意味着效果来了
That means it’s working.
如果不痛苦的话效果就不大
If it doesn’t hurt, it’s not working.
那么过后好好想一想腹肌吧 好吗?
So just think about those abs afterwards, okay?
准备做仰卧交替抬腿吧 出发
Ready to go on to scissor kicks. Let’s go.
现在由于某些原因我可以放低一点
Now these ones for some reason I can take lower down,
因为动作变了
just cause the movement is different.
交叉运动 这也可以阻止我说话 现在开始或许是件好事
Going cross. It also stops me talking which is probably a good thing for now.
好吧 保持呼吸
Okay, let’s keep breathing.
不可以放弃 我希望你们坚持到底
No one given up just yet, I want you working it all the way to the end.
不要换动作 不要停下来喝水
No swaps. No stops for water just yet.
你可以在结束后休息一会儿
You can have a rest at the end.
好吧 感受下腹部的燃烧吧
Okay, feeling the burn in those lower abs.
准备好做下一个动作了吗?记得是哪一个吗?
You ready to go to the next one? Remember what it is?
是的 登山者运动
Yep mountain climbers.
直接转过来
Spinning right over.
让我们抬起膝盖顶到胸口位置
And let’s bring those knees into the chest.
如果你想要更强壮的话 你可以做得快一点
Now if you want more ricardio, you can do this quicker.
但是今天 我们正在锻炼6块腹肌
But as today we’re working on getting that six-pack,
我们习惯于慢慢做 控制好
We’re used to take it nice slow and controlled.
好样的 各位!
Great job everyone!
每天锻炼 你就能拥有性感的沙滩身材
Do this everyday, you’re gonna get that sexy beach body.
我依旧在运动 我仍然想要进步
I’m still working on mine. I still want to make improvements,
那么每天做10分钟吧
so just give yourselves ten minutes a day.
放一段XHIT视频 保持好身材
Put on a bit of XHIT and get your body in shape.
好吧准备好了吗?坐下来 不要坐着 我们要V形坐着好吗?
Okay ready? Sitting back down, not sitting, we’re just gonna V sit okay?
V形卷腹 就是这样 控制得不错
V-sit crunches. That’s it. Nice controlled.
感受到了吧 激动吧
You should be really psyched to feel it now.
你可以感受到燃烧
you should be feeling the burn.
我真的能感受到股四头肌在燃烧
I can really feel it in my quads,
又正又直地转回来
gear that back nice and straight.
感觉很赞
Feels good though.
随后腹肌会看起来很棒
I know that my abs going to look great afterwards.
到时候你就想拍一张照片了
That’s when you want to take a picture.
继续保持 我们要做俄罗斯转体了
Keep it going. We’re going to go into the Russian twist.
3 2 1 骗你的 开始俄罗斯转体吧
Three, two, one. I lie. We’re going on to the Russian twist.
我们要做低位反向脚趾触摸好吗?
We’re going to do opposite low toe touches okay?
那么把手伸上去 去够脚趾头
So bring in that hand up to the toe.
好样的!加油!
Great job! Come on!
快要完成了 就剩下几分钟的运动时间了
You’re almost there. You just got a couple of minutes of exercise to go.
好好想想 这只是时间问题
Just, just think about it. It’s just time
想想看当你完成的时候心情该有多爽
and think how great you’re gonna feel when you finish it.
那一直是我的座右铭
That’s always my motto.
随后你会感觉如何?
How are you gonna feel afterwards?
我保证 一定是棒极了
I promise you. It’s gonna be the word awesome.
继续保持 好吧 让我们来做俄罗斯转体吧
Keep it going. Okay, let’s take it into those Russian twists.
还有2分钟运动时间
Just two minutes of exercise to go.
我们做得好一点 慢慢来 控制好
And we do it nice, slow and controlled.
记住如果你想要加一点重量
Remember if you want to use a weight,
就加一点 增加难度
that’s gonna increase it, make it even harder
如果你想要改进一下
and if you want to modify this way
就在这里保持住 不要着急转体
you can just hold it here and don’t worry about the twist.
最终你就能够转体了
Eventually you’ll be able to work up to the twist.
那么记住这个动作 我们正在锻炼斜肌
Now remember this exercise, we are working our oblique muscles.
请在两边转体中记住这个定义
So trying to get that definition at the sides.
准备好做最后1分半钟的锻炼了吗?
Are you ready for your last minute and a half exercise?
还是平板支撑 转过身来
All planks. Let’s spin it over onto our front.
保持平板支撑 记住保持脊柱不偏不倚
Let’s hold that plank, remember keep our spine nice and neutral.
锻炼那些腹肌 试着去锻炼
Engage those abs, really try and work them,
就想一下拉伸那些肌肉
just think about pulling in those muscles.
让它们变紧致
Really tightening them.
各位 目前为止你们已经很棒了
You’ve done an excellent job so far guys.
如果你跟得上我的进度 就给你赞一个
If you manage to keep up with me, you deserve a pat on the back.
但是我不希望你们现在就放弃 好吗?
But I don’t want any of you giving up now, okay?
还剩下不到1分钟的锻炼时间了
You’ve only got less than just over a minute of exercise to go.
不要退出 挺住 逼自己这么做
No quits. Hang up, force you to do this.
好了 准备好做另一侧平板支撑了吗?
Okay, ready to take it on to that side plank?
保持前进 加油!把这些肌肉固定在这个位置
Keep it going. Come on! Put in these muscles here.
在锻炼中得到一些体会
Gonna get some definition in outsides
举起来 加油 收紧!
and lift up. Come on. Squeeze!
棒极了 各位!锻炼基本上结束了
Excellent job guys! You’re almost at the end of the workout.
你能想办法完成整个锻炼吗?
Could you manage to get through this whole thing?
你能感受到燃烧 你的腹肌正走在变成6块腹肌的路上
And you can feel the burn, then your abs are on the way to getting that six-pack.
就是这样!挺住 不要现在停下来 我们差不多要结束了
That’s it! Keep holding. Don’t stop now .We’re almost at the end.
准备好换另一侧
Ready to switch over onto the other side.
面向另一边
And let’s face the other way.
伸直 快点
Go straight up. Hurry up here.
把腹肌拉伸开 棒极了各位!
Pull those abs in. Excellent job guys!
记住如果你成功完成了整个锻炼
Remember if you manage to get through this whole workout,
给我留个评论或者你可以在推特@我“the model pilot”
leave me a comment or you can tweet me at the model pilot.
告诉我你完成了10分钟腹肌锻炼
Let me know you got through our 10 minute abs,
因为我们在XHIT上还有5分钟 6分钟 8分钟的腹肌锻炼视频
because we’ve also got five minute abs, six-minute abs, eight-minute abs as well on XHIT.
但是10分钟腹肌锻炼是我们目前强度最大的锻炼
But 10 minute abs is the most powerful one we have.
那么让我知道你能否完成
So let me know if you managed to get through it.
记住推特的时候@“the model pilot”
Remember it’s Twitter @the model pilot.
收缩 放松
Squeeze and release.
好样的各位!干的不错!
Great job everybody! Awesome work!
好吧 XHIT为你准备了丰富的腹肌锻炼视频
Well, XHIT has got plenty more ab workouts for you.
如果你没时间锻炼10分钟
If you don’t have time for ten minutes,
我们有5分钟 8分钟 3分钟的腹肌视频
we’ve got five minutes, we’ve got eight minutes, we’ve got three minutes abs.
都是为你们准备的
All for you.
我们也上传了其他锻炼视频
We’ve also got loads of other workouts.
我们有维密系列
We’ve got Victoria’s Secret Series,
有氧运动 腿部锻炼 都是为你们准备的
cardio workouts, leg busting, everything for you.
点击这里的按钮 会有消息发送给你
Hit this button here. It’s gonna send you the newsletter
都是关于XHIT成员各种有趣的故事
which it’s got all the fantastic things that XHITers’ going on.
如果你有任何疑问 推特上@我“the model pilot”
If you got any questions, tweet me at the model pilot
或者在Facebook上联系我Rebecca Louise fitness
or on Facebook Rebecca Louise fitness.
感谢今天和我一起锻炼 我保证你们可以很快再次见到我们
Thanks for working out with me today, I’ll make sure you visit us again soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每天10分钟 健康练出6块腹肌

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxjKZcOT17E

相关推荐