ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10个简单易学的空翻动作–是时候展示真正的实力了 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10个简单易学的空翻动作–是时候展示真正的实力了

10 Flips Anyone Can Learn - Flip Progressions

大家好 这里是罗尼·沙维斯
What’s up everyone, Ronnie Shalvis’s here.
今天我们要学习10个技巧动作来帮你学习空翻
And today we’re gonna be learning 10 basic tricks or moves to help you learning flips.
这个适合初学者入门 如果你从未学过空翻
This is for complete beginners,if you haven’t learned any flips before
想要练习一些动作来帮助学习空翻
and you want to just start practicing moves that will help you learn flips,
那这10个动作完全适合你
that’s what these 10 moves are gonna be.
其中一些动作我建议
And I’d also recommend on a couple of them
在垫子或更软的地方练习
to practice them on padding or something softer
但大多动作在草地上练就很安全
but most of them you should be able to safely practice on grass.
那我们开始学习第一个动作
So let’s get started jumping into our first move
你肯定对这个动作很熟悉
which is one I’m sure you’ll be familiar with,
就是侧手翻
which is the Cart Wheel.
侧手翻非常适合用来学
Now the Cart Wheel is perfect for learning
如何翻转身体
how to kind of go upside down while flipping your body
如何用手支撑身体
and using your hands to support yourself.
要开始练习侧翻 你需要先定下向哪一侧
So to get started with the Cart Wheel you’re going to decide which way you want to go.
我向右侧翻 那我就用右腿起跳
I go to my right which means I’m going to be jumping off my right leg
右手放在右腿前方
and placing my right hand down in front of my right leg.
这时 右手向下撑住
And then at this point, as I reach down to plant my right hand,
左手跟上同时踢向左腿
I’m simply going to reach my left hand over and kick my left leg.
当我在踢…我的那条腿时 就开始翻到左手上
And as I’m kicking the… my that leg, I start to jump onto my left hand
然后让我的左腿带动我的身体翻转
and let my left leg kick me all the way around.
这样开始就可以了 你现在完全可以侧翻了
It’s okay if starting out. You’re now going completely upside down.
专心踢腿 放好手
Just focus on kicking that leg, planting your hands
保持双腿伸直并张开
and keeping your legs straight and out.
当你完成这个动作时 你会感觉更流畅而舒适
As you get that move done, smooth and more comfortable,
你可以踢的幅度更大一些
you can start kicking it up more inverted,
把你的手放在前面
placing your hands directly in front of you,
然后把注意力集中在直接倒立和翻转上
and just focus on really pushing straight up to a handstand and then flipping over.
如果你已经熟练掌握了侧手翻
If you already have a really solid Cart Wheel,
就锻炼速度 可以更有效的借助它来练习
just practice doing it faster,so you can get more power out of it.
如果你完全没有学过侧手翻或完整的做侧手翻的话
If you never learn how to do a side flip or full out of doing the Cart Wheel.
好吧 我们要学习的下一个初学者空翻技巧
All right, the next beginner flip we’re gonna learn
要比侧手翻更具挑战性
which is actually a little bit more challenging than the Cart Wheel,
但你可以在侧手翻的基础上进一步学习
but you can actually use the Cart Wheel to progress into it,
前手翻
the Front Hand Spring.
你在练习时需要做的
What you can start practicing
是要到侧手翻时
is going into a Cart Wheel
向正前方 而不是侧身方向
more straight on instead of sideways.
正如当你在侧翻时
And as you do the cartwheel,
只要让你的腿高过你的头顶
just let your legs come more over top of you.
就可以侧翻了
So you have your cartwheel.
然后下一个步骤中不要像这样把你的手放在这里
And then the next progression would be instead of placing my hands like this.
把它们放在你的前面
I might place them a little bit more in front of me.
就像这样踢过去
and kind of kick over like that.
所以从你侧手翻中借助的力量越多 做这个动作就越容易
So the more power you have in your cartwheels pushing from your hands, the easier this move will be.
一旦你完成这个动作
And once you have that move down,
距离完成前空翻其实就差一个额外步骤
it’s actually just one extra step to do the front handspring,
然后就搞定了
and then you’re there.
对于真正的前空翻
So with the actual front handspring,
你仍需要像侧手翻一样的力量
you still want to get that power like a cartwheel.
只有你把它向前推进 向竖直方向上踢腿 再做同样的动作
Only you’re pushing it all forward straight up kicking your leg up doing everything the same,
但动作也都是向前的
but everything is going forward
当你翻过去的时候要向前踢
and kicking it forward as you come through.
这就是最基本的前空翻了
So there’s your basic front handspring.
我确实还有一个更完整深入的教程
I do have a full in-depth tutorial.
是我以前做过的
I’ve done before on those.
所以如果你需要更多的帮助来学习前空翻可以自行浏览之前的视频
So be sure to check that out if you need more help learning your front handsprings.
好了 我们的下一个动作叫狐猿
Alright, our next move is the Macaco.
这个动作有种非常适合做后空翻的感觉 就像后空翻一样
This move is perfect for getting comfortable with the feeling of flipping backwards, like a back flip.
对于学习这个动作来说 有件好事是
So with the macaco, the nice thing is that
你的重心可以很低
you’re actually starting down low.
你要像螃蟹一样 把你有力的手放在你的身后
You want to be kind of in a crab position with your strong hand behind you.
我很喜欢这样再靠后一点 这样在下面
I like it just a little bit back, kind of right below
可以使我的肩膀自然而放松
where my shoulder naturally relaxes.
接着从这一步开始 要准备起跳了
And then from here, it’s going to be jumping,
把臀部顶起来
pushing my hips up,
要有像把我的左臂扔出去一样的动力
kind of throwing my left arm for momentum.
当我起跳时
And then as I jump,
我会踢我的左腿或右腿
I’m going to be kicking my right or left leg
不管你踢哪一条腿都会有不同的风格
whichever one you want there’re different styles to it.
然后试着够到你的臀部和腿
And then just kind of trying to get your hips and legs
尽可能的高过你的头并用手臂来支撑
as high as possible to go over your head and using your arm for support.
现在 你还不能完全掌握这个技巧 没关系
Now, if you can’t quite get it over.That’s okay.
你可以先联系这个动作的变体
You can start by just practicing a variation
基本上就是你跳到一边 就像在地面上的圆拱形
which is where you’re basically just kind of jumping to the side, almost like a vault on ground.
这样你就不会倒过来
So that way you’re not going upside-down,
但是你还能感受到这套动作
but you’re getting the feel of that motion
然后在你慢慢适应这套跳跃动作之后
and then as you get comfortable with the jump
用你的手支撑自己 来进一步练习倒立
and the holding yourself with your hand, you can practice going more and more inverted.
接下来我们要学习的初学者技巧是B蛋糕或蝴蝶踢
So our next beginner trick is going to be the B cake or butterfly kick.
就像我们之前学过的技巧一样
So just like our previous tricks,
可以先不做完整跳跃动作 逐步练习
you can progress into it without going completely for the jump.
所以蝴蝶踢可以让你的胸部和腿部
So the idea of the butterfly kick is to get your chest and legs
在空中时平行于地面
parallel to the ground while you’re in the air.
所以你还没有完全颠倒过来
So you’re still not completely upside down.
你只是平行于地面并且利用你的动力和踢腿的力量
You are just parallel to the ground and you’re using your momentum and your kicking legs
来做一个飞碟运动
to kind of do a UFO motion,
就在你的腿张开的那一刹那做这个动作
as your legs flare out.
然后用你的腿来着地
And then you land on your kicking leg.
所以基本上 我要做的是
So basically, what I’m going to do
用右腿起跳并踢腿向右旋转
is if I’m jumping off my right leg and spinning to the right with this kick,
我将从这里开始扫地
I’m going to be starting here sweeping the ground
就在我右腿移动的时候
as I move across towards my right leg.
当我跳起来时
And then as I’m jumping,
我会抬起我的胸部同时踢我的后腿
I’m lifting my chest up and kicking my back leg at the same time,
这样我的腿和胸部就会抬起身体到与地面平行
so that my leg and chest are lifting my body up parallel to the ground.
然后从这里开始 我会基本定位好地面
And then from there, I’m going to basically be spotting the ground
正如我做的这样 像一个旋转式跳跃
as I do, like a spin jump.
就像360度
You know, like a 360.
只有用我胸部和腿部的动力
Only all that momentum with my chest and my leg
才能让我在空中踢得更高并能踢出来一个B
will kick me higher in the air and allow me to do a B kick.
所以即使你不完全平行于地面
So even if you’re not going completely parallel to the ground,
你想要做这种旋转运动
you want to just get this kind of spinning motion
必须要在踢腿时分开双腿
with your leg kick out while keeping your legs apart.
这将会对你有很大的帮助并掌握这个技能
That’ll help you the most and learning this trick.
在你之后的练习中
And then from there as you practice it
随着时间的推移 你可以做踢腿扫过胸部的练习
and practice the sweeping of your chest and kicking of your leg over time.
慢慢的你就可以平行于地面了
You’ll get it to where you can get parallel to the ground.
好了 我们接下来练习鱼跃滚翻
All right, let’s move on to our next one which is the dive roll.
在开始学习鱼跃滚翻之前
Now before actually learning the dive roll,
我建议你们先熟练掌握跑酷安全滚翻
I would recommend you have a safety role parkour roll down really well,
这样才能流畅完成这个动作
so that you can do this smoothly,
当你能让跳跃有更大冲击力后
so that as you add more impact with the jump,
你就能知道如何正确翻滚而不受伤了
you know how to properly roll out of it without getting injured.
鱼跃滚翻 也像我们之前学过的 我们可以
But the dive roll, just like these other ones, we can progress into
先从基本翻滚开始
by starting with the basic roll.
慢慢地跳 再逐步提高
And then slowly jumping into it and working our way up
通过自己训练和提高
and just through your own practice of that progression,
你就会发现做这个鱼跃滚翻动作十分简单
you’ll find that it’s pretty easy to start getting into the dive roll.
只要确保你的重心不要太高
Just make sure you don’t start out going too high
因为落地时的冲力会难以承受
where you’re not ready to take the impact
假如着陆位置错了 可能会头部着地
because if you land wrong, you can land on your head weird.
所以要确保重心先低一些
So just make sure that you start it low
然后只有当你感觉到舒适时才逐步提高
and then only progress up however high you’re comfortable doing it.
鱼跃滚翻的基本技巧是
The basic trick to the dive roll is that
当你起跳 开始翻滚时
you’re jumping up into the roll
要用手臂来撑住冲击
and you’re going to use your arms to brace the impact
并且让身体能够卷起来从而吸收一部分冲击力
and allow yourself to absorb some of the impact as you tuck into the roll
从空中下落时 翻滚也会分散掉一些冲力
and the roll is also going to disperse some of that impact from the jump coming down.
用手来支撑
You’re going to reach with your hands to brace it
把它们转移到你身体的一边
and kind of bring them to one side of your body
取决于滚动的方向
depending which way you roll,
同时卷曲身体完成鱼跃翻滚
as you tuck forward into the dive roll.
在我们到栅栏和围墙之前
So the last beginner trick on flat ground
我们要学的平地最后一个初学者技巧是
before we move on to bars and walls
J步踢以及J步踢的变体
is the J step kick or J step trick variations.
那么J步踢的基本技巧是
So the basic trick to the J step is that
从向前走开始
you start by moving forward.
然后进入一种不一致
And then you’re going to kind of step out of
于是产生一种向前的动力和反作用力
that forward momentum and kind of push against that
这样就会形成侧向阻力
so that you can get kind of an awkward sideways block
对抗这一动力
against that momentum.
这样就能让你做出旋转 跳跃 或者踢腿的动作
And that’ll get allow you to get spin as well as jump and as well as kick.
我将用右腿起跳
So for me, I jump off my right leg.
我会踢起左腿
So I’m going to be doing the J step and I’m kicking my left leg through,
再用右腿起跳
as I jump off my right leg and then from here.
一般我会做一个踢月腿 但这次简单点
Normally I would do a cheat gainer but because we’re just doing a simple trick.
只从J步踢做一个踢腿 不冲上踢
We’re going to be doing the kick over from a J step which is basically instead of kicking this leg straight up,
然后做一个翻身了
like I’m going into a flip.
我踢出这条腿然后试着用这条腿着地
I’m going to be kicking it over and trying to land on this leg,
就像我们刚才做的蝴蝶踢那样
just like we did with the butterfly kick.
从J步踢开始起跳
Only we’re taking off from the J step.
除了踢之外你还可以做它的变体
You can even do a variation where instead of kicking.
尝试把你的膝盖靠拢
You try and tuck your knees in.
当你感觉自己能跳得更高 不用助跑也更有力时 你的J步踢能力就提升了
You know you’re getting good at the J step when you can feel yourself getting higher and more powerful without traveling forward.
接下来继续 学习第一个墙壁技巧
Alright moving on to our first wall trick move.
这要从墙上踢过来
It’s going to be the wall kick over.
就像刚才的B式踢法和J步踢一样
So just like we did the B kick over and the J step kick over,
都是很相似的动作
it’s gonna be a very similar move,
但是踢中墙面会借助给你从墙上踢回来的力量
but kicking off the wall to help you get comfortable with stepping off the wall and kicking over.
现在我建议你第一次不要在坚硬的地面上尝试
Now I’d recommend that you don’t do this move over hard ground when you first try it.
因为你并不知道这样会发生什么
Because you don’t know what can happen.
现在你还不能直接去试翻转动作
But you’re still not trying to go upside down on this move.
只要把你的腿尽可能的环绕着踢 并且用这条腿着陆
You’re just trying to kick your leg around enough so that you can land on your kicking leg.
通常情况下我都会用起跳的腿
So normally what would be my jumping leg.
会把腿踩在墙上
I’m going to be planting that leg on the wall.
然后左腿用力踢并踢得足够高
And then kicking my left leg over it and trying to kick it high enough
再从墙上推开
and kind of push away from the wall.
所以我不会去夹墙或踢墙
So I don’t actually clip the wall or kick the wall.
你也可以从踢开墙壁来感受一下
So you can kind of just start out by kicking off the wall to get a feel for it
你的第一个动作实际上就是踢
And your first move you can actually just kinda kick
然后试着旋转再双脚着地
but then try and spin and just land on both feet.
当你适应后你可以先踢腿再着地
And then as you get comfortable you can actually try and land on your kicking leg.
我们的下一个技巧是桶滚过一个物体
Our next trick is actually going to be the barrel roll over an object.
现在最好找一个柔软的平面来练习这个
Now it’s best to find a soft flat surface to practice this on.
如果你找不到的话 你可以跟一个朋友来练习
If you don’t have something, you can get a friend,
你要做的就是像这样滚过他们的表面
have them get down like this and just do it over their back.
但基本上你要做的得像一个滚筒一样翻滚而不是越过一个物体
But basically what you’re doing is like a roll but over an object.
所以你需要跳低一些
So you kind of have to jump into a little bit
但开始的时候你可以慢慢来
but starting out you can actually start slowly
慢慢上去
by just stepping up into it.
轻轻地用背部滚动
And just kind of gently rolling onto your back
然后用脚踩到地上
and then coming onto your feet.
这个动作的目的是为了让你找到
The goal of this move is to get it
怎样才能足够迅速地完成它
where you can do it fast enough
从它上面跳下来然后平稳地落地
that you can kind of pop off of it and land on your feet smoothly.
其实这本质上就是个
But starting out, it’s just a matter of just
不断练习翻滚动作 旋转双腿的技术
practicing that rolling motion and coming around to your feet.
你甚至可以坐在上面
So you can even start kind of sitting on it.
当你肩膀快要着地时再继续前进
And then as you drop your shoulder the one that you normally roll on.
踢你的另一条腿来获得动力
You’re going to kick your opposite leg over for momentum
然后继续绕你的另一条腿
and then follow through with your other leg.
当你开始适应这个动作时
As you start getting comfortable with the motion,
你可以做得再快一点
you can start doing it a little bit faster.
当你觉得你的动作是向下的时候
After you feel like you have the motion down
那就证明你做得很顺利了
and you’re pretty smooth with it.
在开始你可以加一点跳跃进去
You can actually start doing a little bit of a jump into it.
但当你下落时 要做一个弹跳 并且踢腿
But it’s that as you’re reaching down, you kind of do a little pop as you kick your leg.
开始练习后 逐步减少这个动作
Then start practicing trying to use it less and less
只用后背轻轻触碰并弹开就好了
where you’re only just slightly touching it with your back and popping off.
最后你可以试着在平地上做侧空翻
And then eventually you might be ready to just try a side flip on flat ground.
但是现在 只要能在物体上熟练地桶滚就好了
But for now, just get really good at the barrel roll over objects.
所以我们最后的两个技巧将在栅栏上完成
So our last two tricks are going to be done on bars.
你可以在操场上或秋千架上找到
Now you can usually find bars at playgrounds or swing sets
有时城市周边也有随机的分布
and sometimes they’re just random bars around the city.
但你最想要的是这种单杠
But what you’re gonna want is a basic bar.
这是我们首先要学的
And the first move we’re going to learn
也会用到今天学到的一些技巧
which is also going to be playing off of some of the previous tricks we’ve learned today,
需要再次使用踢腿动作
which is once again the kick over.
挂上单杠后 需要先练习几次摆动
So once you’re on a bar, you’re going to practice getting some swings.
到达这个位置就可以减少摆动了
With this move, you don’t need a lot of swing.
摆动次数越多 位置会更高 看起来会更酷
But the more swing, you get the higher and cooler you can make it look.
但这次我们简单点
But basically what we’re gonna be doing is
摆动到这里时
as you’re swinging forward,
踢起腿 旋转过来
you’re going to be kicking your legs and twisting,
踢起一条腿来并用这条腿着陆
kicking one leg over and landing on your kicking leg.
向前摆动 然后向上踢腿环绕
Swinging forward, you start kicking that leg up and around
然后就可以松手来借助踢腿的动力了
And then you release and then you have the momentum to get the kick around.
我们最后一个单杠技巧是翻转
Our last bar trick is the bar lever tuck through.
这两个单杠动作都能帮助你更好地
So both of these bar moves will actually help you progress into
做出腾空动作和摆动翻转动作
doing fly aways and bar swinging flips
你可以在不做任何危险动作的情况下
because they teach you techniques of releasing and swinging
掌握松手和摇摆的技巧
without doing anything super dangerous.
那么 悬挂起来翻跟头
So the bar lever tucked through is basically
是单杠翻转的基础
you’re going to be hanging.
你要像做后空翻一样把膝盖收拢
And then you’re going to be tucking your knees through like a backflip
这个过程中要一直保持双脚离地
and then pulling your feet all the way through and landing on your feet.
要完成这个动作 你需要腹部肌肉力量 以及臂力
So with this move, it requires a little bit of core strength, a little bit of arm strength.
以确保能紧握住单杠
And just make sure that you’re competent at holding on to a bar,
而不会脱手
and not randomly letting go that.
在着地前你还可以多做几组这个动作
You can hold off long enough that you can land back on your feet if you need to.
如果在刚开始你还没有足够的力量来抬起膝盖
Starting out if you don’t quite have the strength to pull your knees all the way up,
可以借助蹬地跳跃起来
you can jump into it and kind of jump,
再把腿踢到膝盖 把臀部抬到那个位置
and kick your leg up to get your knees and hips up into that position.
接下来的关键就是把脚并紧
And then from there, it’s just a matter of tucking and tight pulling your feet in
来使你更好地做旋转动作
so that you can fit your through feet through.
这个动作的关键是
The goal with this move is that
在你翻转过来是要找到着陆点
once you’re upside down and tucking through to spot the ground,
拢腿时的动力可以有效减轻脚部着陆的压力
and then kind of with your momentum from that tuck to release and land on your feet.
模仿一下这种感觉
So it’s kind of imitating the feeling of
做一个后空翻并用脚着地
doing a backflip and landing on your feet
或做一个腾飞动作然后翻转再着地
or doing a fly away and back flipping and landing from a flip.
只要你熟悉了这套动作
And so once you get familiar with that motion,
你就可以更快更有效地进行练习
you can actually practice doing it a little bit faster and faster
并且更快地松手
and releasing a little bit sooner.
这主要在于你弹跳时的动力
So that’s mainly your momentum flipping you around.
我们要学习的下一步就是初学者摇摆的基本动作
The next step from there to learning a flyweight is basically doing that with swing
这可以拥有更多的力量来做你的弹跳动作
and just having more power and tuck into your flip.
但我依然建议你翻转幅度不要太大
But I would also recommend not actually doing a full flip,
除非你是在一个安全的环境中或之前看过我的腾飞动作的教程
unless you’re in a safe environment and have watched my tutorial on the fly away.
就这些了 10个普通人都能学的入门级翻转
So there you have it, 10 flips beginner flips, that anyone can learn.
再重申一次
Make sure that once again.
尽管这些都是入门级的 你仍然需要循序渐进
Even though these are easy beginner flips to learn that, you progress into them.
慢慢来才是聪明和安全的选择
You start out slowly and you just be smart and safe,
逐步掌握这些动作
as you’re learning these moves.
不要直接尝试去做那些更专业的或更高级的翻转动作
And don’t progress to anything any real flips or crazy flips,
直到你自己觉得已经有所进步 并且环境更加安全
until you’re in a really safe environment and feel like you’ve progressed
或已经得心应手可以灵活控制你的身体
and have the body control to actually do it.
以上就是今天我为大家准备的
So, that’s all I got for you guys today.
欢迎来订阅更多此类教程
Be sure to subscribe for more tutorials like this one
感谢观看
and thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

10个空翻动作的初学者基本入门教程

听录译者

0.0

翻译译者

SuMMerYin

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MrhUvXL3fE

相关推荐