ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一周内增高的十项训练 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一周内增高的十项训练

10 Exercises to Become Taller In One Week

10 exercises to become taller in 1 week.
一周内增高的十项训练
You may have different reasons for dreaming of becoming taller.
也许你有各种各样的理由想长高
Perhaps your partner is towering over you, and you feel uncomfortable because of that.
或许是你的小伙伴比你高 你感到不自在
Maybe your family is tall and you just don’t want to left behind.
或许你家里人都比你高而你并不想落后
However, everybody knows that the height depends on many factors.
然而 每个人都知道决定身高的因素有很多
Environment, hormones, your genes and nutrition.
环境 激素 基因 营养
But if you’ve always believed that you must just grin and bear it.
但如果你认为你只能苦笑和忍受
Think twice!
不妨再想想
It’s hard but not impossible to change your height even after 25.
增高虽然很难 但即使在25岁后也并非不可能
The thing is that people grow until they reach the age of 20 to 25.
事实是人们在20至25岁前 还在长身体
Then your chances to add an inch or two seem to come to an end.
之后再想长个一两英尺就不太可能了
What’s more. After 40, your body stars to shrink.
甚至 人在40岁后身体还会收缩
However, some exercises may help you become taller.
然而 某些训练可以帮助你增高
Some of them are just so effective that it may take less than a week for you to see the results.
有些高效训练不到一周就能看到效果
Here’re several recommendations that will help you to increase your height.
下面是几个帮你增高的建议
Just keep in mind that result would depend on your age.
记住 训练结果会随年龄不同而不同
And if you’re older than 25, you won’t have to buy a longer paints suddenly.
如果你25岁以上 以后就不用买更长的裤子了
Number 1: HANGING EXERCISES.
第一项:悬挂运动
This exercises is extremely convenient that you don’t need any special equipment to do it.
这项训练非常方便 不需要特殊的器材
Surely, if you go to the gym you can use Pull-up Bars.
当然 如果你去健身房的话也可以用单杠
But if you don’t have time or wish to do any sports.
但如果你没时间或者不想做运动
Just the tree branch, check out if It’s safe at first.
找个树枝 确保它安全就行
Or the monkey bars at near the playground will be enough.
或者在最近的操场找个攀吊架就够了
All you need to do is hold onto the bars tightly and try to hang.
你要做的只是紧紧抓住架子吊起来
Not touching the ground with your feet for as long as you can.
尽可能长时间脚离地
Position your palms so that they face away from you.
手掌朝外
Relax your body until you feel lose.
身体放轻松让你感到松弛
Start with 20 seconds.
开始做20秒
Then, gradually increase the time.
然后 慢慢增加时间
There’re several benefits of this exercise.
这项训练有几个好处
First of all, this is an antigravity one.
首先 这是反重力训练
Secondly, every muscle in your body stretches when you hang.
其次 吊的时候身体的每个肌肉都得到伸展
These stretch muscles receive more blood,
这些伸展的肌肉有更好的血液循环
as it circulates better in the stretched limbs.
伸展的四肢血液循环的更好
What’s more, oxygen moves better in the whole body.
更棒的是 氧气在身体里能更好的运转
All in all this leads to a gradual natural stretch.
总之 这项训练逐步促进身体自然伸展
Number 2 : DOWNWARD DOG.
第二项:下犬式
To do this exercise, get down on your hands and knees.
要做这项训练 需要手膝盖着地
Your hands should be in front of your shoulders.
手应该放在肩膀前面
Raise your knees from the floor.
把膝盖从地上抬起来
Your tailbone should be lifted toward the ceiling.
你的尾骨要向上抬起朝着天花板
Push your heels toward the floor gently.
轻轻的把脚跟着地
This will help you to stretch the hamstrings.
这会帮你伸展腿筋
You should stay this way for 5 to 10 seconds.
保持这个动作5到10秒
The effect will be best if you repeat this 5 times.
重复五遍效果最好
As for the benefits of this pose, they are numerous in respect to becoming taller.
对于增高来说这个姿势的好处数不清
This exercise improves stretch ability,
这项训练增进你的
which inclubs arms, legs, back, calves and hamstrings.
胳膊 腿 背部 小腿 腿筋的伸展能力
And a well stretched body is a taller body.
身体伸展好 长高就快了
Number 3: COBRA POSE.
第三项:眼镜蛇式
For the next exercise you’ll need a sports mat.
接下来这项训练 你需要一个运动垫
Lie down on the floor.
躺在地上
Your palm should stay face down positioned near the middle of your ribs.
手掌朝下放在肋骨中间附近
Your legs should be together.
双腿合拢
The tops of your feet flat on the floor.
脚尖平放地上
Use your back muscles,not your arms,
用你的后背肌肉 不是胳膊
to lift the chest from the floor.
将前胸离地
Stay this way for 20 seconds.
保持这个姿势20秒
This exercise helps to stretch all the muscles in your chest, shoulders and abdominals.
这项训练帮助你伸展胸部 肩膀和腹部肌肉
What’s more, it has several additional benefits.
而且 这项训练还有额外几个好处
such as decreasing the stiffness of the lower back increasing flexibility,
例如缓解后腰僵硬 增加柔韧度
strengthening your shoulders and arms, and firming and toning the buttocks.
强壮肩膀和手臂 调整紧实臀部
Number 4 : CAT AND COW STRETCH.
第四项:猫式和牛式伸展
Take a position on your hands and knees.
手和膝盖着地
Slowly press your spine up and arch your back.
缓慢地下压脊柱 凹下背部
This is the cat pose.
这就是猫式
Stay this way for 5 seconds.
保持这个姿势五秒钟
Then, change the position to the cow pose.
然后 换成牛式姿势
Scoop your spine in, lift your head and press the shoulder blades back.
脊柱弓起来 抬起头 肩胛骨往后压
Repeat this step 10 times.
重复这个过程十次
This exercise stretches your torso, back and neck.
这项训练伸展你的躯干 后背和颈部
What’s more, it makes your spine alignment better.
而且 会让你的脊柱排列更好
Also it helps abdominal muscles get stronger.
同时也让你的腹肌更强壮
Relieves back pain and calms you down.
减轻背部疼痛 使人冷静下来
Number 5 : CALVES STRETCH.
第五项:小腿伸展
Face the wall standing a bit more than arms-length away.
面朝墙壁一臂多一点的距离
Step forward with your right leg.
右腿上前一步
Your left leg should be extended behind you with the heel flat on the floor.
左腿脚跟着地身后伸直
Start to bend your right knee pressing down on the heel of your left leg.
右膝盖下曲 往左脚后跟用力
Stay this way for about 5 seconds.
保持这个姿势大约五秒钟
Then switch the legs.
然后换另一条腿
As you become more acquainted with this exercise,
随着你对这项训练越来越娴熟
increase the duration you stay in the position up to 20 seconds and more.
保持这个姿势延长至20秒以上
This process will help you to lengthen your calf muscles.
这个过程可以帮你延长小腿肌肉
Don’t forget to breathe during the exercise.
别忘了训练的时候做好呼吸
Relaxing and avoiding the urge to tense.
放轻松 避免心急而加强训练
Number 6: NECK STRETCH.
第六项:颈部伸展
Sit down on the chair. It should properly support your back.
找个可以很好支撑背部的椅子坐好
Start to bend your chin until it touches your chest.
尝试着下压下巴直到碰到前胸
If it’s hard to do,
如果很难做到
bend your neck as far as it can without you feeling pain.
在不疼的情况下尽可能的下压脖子
Stay in this position for 20 seconds.
保持这个姿势20秒
Raise your head. Repeat this 5 times.
抬起头 重复五次这个步奏
Then, tilt your head back as if you want to see the stars.
然后 像看星星那样把头往后仰
Stay this way for 20 seconds then straighten your head repeat.
保持20秒 然后把头伸平
Repeat this exercise 5 times.
重复这项训练5次
Such movements call Flexion.
这个动作叫屈曲
Stretching the neck forwards, and extension stretching the neck backwards.
脖子向前伸展 保持 然后脖子向后伸展
Help to elongate the muscles in your neck.
帮助延长颈部肌肉
And a longer neck will give you additional height.
颈部长了自然会增加你的高度
Number 7: HIP FLEXORS STRETCH.
第七项:髋部曲肌伸展
This exercise will super effectively stretch your hip flexors.
这项训练对于伸展你的髋部曲肌超级有效
To begin with,
首先
get down on your left knee.
左膝着地
Positioning your right foot on the floor in front of you.
右脚着地放在身前
Put your hands on the right knee at the same time.
同时 把你的双手放在右膝上
Pressing your hips forward.
臀部向前压
You should feel a good stretch in your hip flexors.
你应该会感受到髋部曲肌的明显伸展
Stay in this pose for 30 seconds. Then switch the legs.
保持这个姿势30秒 然后换另一条腿
To make the stretch more intense,
想要伸展强度更大
Lift your arms over your head and arch your body back.
把胳膊抬过头顶 身体向后弯曲
Number 8: LIFTING UP TO YOUR TOES.
第八项:踮脚尖
This exercise is popularly known as Vibration Gymnastics.
这项训练被广泛的接受为振动体操
They have been claimed that by regular practice say
有声明表示
It can even prolong your life by decades.
经常这样训练甚至可以增寿数十年
Stand straight with your heels raised to about 2 inches.
站直 脚跟抬起大约两英尺
Hold and fall back on your heels.
保持这个姿势然后落下脚跟
Repeat this for thirty seconds eight to ten times a day.
重复这个步奏每次30秒每天8到10次
When your heels are raised,
当你脚跟离地
the largest blood vessels are filled with blood,
你的动脉血管感受到肌肉收缩
due to muscle contraction.
从而充血
And when the heels are dropped back down,
当脚跟着地的时候
the blood turns around and immediately starts moving towards your heart.
血液立刻开始循环然后流向心脏
Thus reducing the strain on it.
从而减轻血管张力
At the same time, blood gets access to all the muscles,
同时 血液流遍全身肌肉
Thus allowing them to stretch much better.
从而使肌肉更好的伸展
Number 9: SKIPPING.
第九项:跳绳
Skipping is another way to become taller.
跳绳是增高的另一种方法
This is a heart pumping activity.
这是一项心跳剧烈的运动
What is more, this is a high-speed activity.
而且 这是一项高速运动
And when you skip,
当你跳绳时
all the muscles and ligaments of your body stretch and contract.
全身的肌肉和韧带得到伸展和收缩
As a result they become more elastic.
最终变得更有韧性
Additionally, skipping makes the whole body slimmer.
另外 跳绳还能让身体更苗条
And with a slimmer body you look taller.
更苗条了看上去就显得更高了
Number 10: SWIMMING.
第十项:游泳
Swimming is one of the most effective exercises to gain height.
游泳是增高最有效的运动之一
The thing is that it stretches both the body and the spine.
事实是游泳能同时伸展身体和脊柱
More over, when a person is swimming,
而且 当人在游泳时
Gravitation doesn’t affect them.
可以不受重力影响
So when they keep moving their muscles,
所以当他们持续运动肌肉的时候
this stretches the body extremely well,
身体得到极好的伸展
simultaneously having a great effect on the spine while it gets longer.
同时 脊柱也随着运动时间增长而受益
The most fruitful swimming style is the Breaststroke.
收效最好游泳方式是蛙泳
When you use it while swimming, you extend your legs and arms straight.
游泳时 你的手脚都被笔直的伸展开
So your body is pulled in the opposite directions and well stretched.
而身体在向相反方向拉伸
Try to swim minimum five days a week for several hours,
一周如果能至少游上五次 每次几小时
and you’ll see noticeable results!
效果会很明显!
Are you satisfied with your height?
你对你的身高满意吗?
If not. What exercises do you use to become taller?
如果不满意 你做什么运动来增高呢?
Tell us in the comments below.
在下方评论区告诉我们吧
Share this video with those of your friends,
把这个视频分享给你那些
who have been dreaming of gaining several inches for ages.
一直梦想长高几英尺的朋友
Remember to press two buttons after watching this video.
看完视频别忘了点一下这两个按钮
Stay with us on the bright side of life.
继续关注我们的《闪光点》栏目吧

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一周内增高的十项训练

听录译者

一无是处

翻译译者

Cloud9

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJKjFHzuqo

相关推荐