ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

10个你会念错的男孩名字 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10个你会念错的男孩名字

10 boy names YOU pronounce INCORRECTLY | 2018 Baby Name Ideas

(音乐)
(upbeat music)
大家好 欢迎回到“和露西学英语”
– Hello everyone, and welcomeback to English With Lucy
今天 我想和你们讲讲平常容易读错的
Today I want to talk to youabout commonly-mispronounced
几个男孩名字
baby names that are usually given to boys.
所以这是一个发音视频 旨在帮助你的
So this is a pronunciation videodesigned to help you with
英语口语和读音
your English speaking and pronunciation.
如果你想要有更进一步的提升
If you’d like to further improve that,
我非常鼓励你去看看”有声”
I really encourage you to check out Audible.
这里是详细的链接
There’s a link in the description.
你可以有三十天的免费试用
You can get a 30-day free trial, that’s
所有的读物都是免费的
a whole free audiobook, and I’ve got some
我还会推荐一些英英发音的书籍
recommendations for books with British English pronunciation.
同样还有一份美式英语发音的
I’ve got an American Englishpronunciation one as well.
所以千万不要错过
So don’t miss out. Right,
好了 让我们开始这期视频吧
let’s get started with the video.
我要提到的第一个名字
The first name that I’d like to talk about
事实上是一个西班牙名杰奎因
is actually a Hispanicname, and it is Joaquin. Joaquin,
像是“行尸走肉”
like the Walking Dead.
在西班牙语里它应该读杰奎因 但是在英语里
So in Spanish it should beJoaquin, but speakers of English
人们经常会发成类似“瓦奎因”的音
generally tend to pronounceit as Walking, Walking,
于是变成了行走的僵尸(杰奎因·菲尼克斯)
so Walking Phoenix, for example,
感觉不太对啊 这句发音不需要翘舌
doesn’t feel right, itdoesn’t roll off the tongue.
第二 可能有些人会嘲笑这个
Number two, now some ofyou are going to laugh
因为你知道怎么读它
at this one because you willknow how to pronounce it
但事实上 在我大部分童年生涯里
but I honestly, for themajority of my childhood
我都觉得它读“seen”
thought that this waspronounced as Seen, Seen,
你们知道有个演员叫肖恩·宾 我把他读成了
so you know the actor SeanBean, I thought he was
思音·宾 但确实 它应该读成肖恩
Seen Bean, but yes, itshould be pronounced Sean.
接下来这个完全取决于父母
The next one, now this justdepends on the parents,
它可以读成斯蒂芬也可以是史蒂文
it could be Steffen,and it could be Steven.
这取决于他们所以要问一下
It’s up to them, sojust ask with this one.
接下来一个可能会有点困惑
Now the next one is a little bit confusing
因为它读成什么都可以
because it could be anything.
你很可能会发错音
So you are likely tomispronounce it, and that’s why
所以我们最好要先问问别人
it’s best just to ask theperson how they pronounce
他们是怎么读自己名字的
their name.
它可以读成 伊莱亚斯
It could be Elias,
也可以读成 艾莱亚斯同样也可以读成
it could be Ellias, and it could be
阿莱尔斯
Elius.
这些是所有形式了吗?
Are those just all the variations there?
我猜你也会读成伊莱恩斯
I guess you could say Eelias as well,
提前问一下就好
just ask.
下一个 所有以X开头的
The next one, anything beginning with an X
都很困难 这个通常读成 赞达
is difficult, this one isnormally pronounced Zander,
赞达
Zander.
接下来这个 我们通常会加上X的音
Next one we have is actuallypronounced with an X,
就是 伊沙威安
and that is Exaveeay, Exaveeay.
不过你也能听到别人喊成 沙威安
But you could meet someonecalled Zaveeay as well.
那么这个呢?
What about this one?
诺埃尔听起来像是圣诞节?
Is it Noel like Christmas?
可以这么叫 我之前遇到过好多叫诺埃尔的
It could be, I have metsomebody called Noel before,
但对方是女性 通常男生的名字
but she was female, and normallythe male version of this
是诺莱
name is Nole, Nole.
接下来这个是爱尔兰的译法 欧文
Now this one is just theIrish version of Owen, Owen.
我记得 有人知道奥恩·奎格吗?
And I remember, does anyoneremember Eoghan Quigg?
他参演了2000年的x战警什么的
He was an X Factor participantin 2000 and something
我之前觉得他非常帅
and I thought he was so handsome. Yeah,
我读到他的名字想到了约翰
I remember readinghis name and thinking Yohan,
但不是 很显然是欧文
but no, Owen apparently.
下一个是路易 或是路易斯?
Now the next one, is itLouie, or is it Louis?
你要问那个人
You’re going to have to ask the person
因为它取决于他们父母
because it all dependson what their parents
怎么叫他们 很抱歉 这个
decided to call them,sorry guys, that one’s
有点模棱两可
a bit of a cop out.
最后一个是杰登
The last we have is Jayden.
我们很熟悉杰登·史密斯
We know it now because of Jayden Smith,
但一些年以前人们很困惑
but a few years backpeople were pretty confused
因为我们总听到贾登 贾登
and we were hearing Jarden, Jadden,
但不是 应该是杰登
but no, apparently it should be Jayden.
好了朋友们 今天的发音课程到这
All right guys, that’s it for the pronunciation lesson today,
我希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it and I hope
也有所收获
you learned something. Again,
还有 如果你们有拼写错误的名字
if you have a name that is commonly misspelt,
或念错的 写在评论栏里
or mispronounced, put it in the comments
让我为你们校正
and let me sympathise with you.
我的名字很好念
Mine’s very easy to pronounce,
尽管很多学生叫我拉齐
although I do get a lot of my students calling me Lucky,
或叫我路斯
or misspelling it withan S, which confuses
我很疑惑因为我叫路西
me so much because the channelname is English with Lucy,
强调 我告诉你们了
it’s right there, I say it for you,
我写给你们
and I write it for you,
所以 真的是粗心啊
so really, it’s just careless.
但是一句话 别忘了关注我
But that being said, don’tforget to connect with me
在我的社交媒体上 我有脸盆网
on all of my social media,I’ve got my Facebook,
我的照片分享 我的推特 下次
my Instagram, and my Twitter,and I will see you soon
课程见
for another lesson.
(飞吻的声音)
(kissing noise)
(音乐)
(upbeat music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

路西老师为我们带来新一波福利,那些年被念错名字与被念错名字的尴尬,让路西老师帮你避免在下次遇到这样的情况吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

0.0

审核员

审核员HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUk9gNCwp6E

相关推荐