未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

对方喜欢你的10种肢体语言

10 Body Language Signs of Attraction

来吧!心理学
Psych2GoPsych To Go
你的目光停驻在佳人身上
So, you’ve got your eye on that cutie.
你的心跳随时因她而加速
Your heart beats fast whenever you see them.
你的脑海被她占据
They’re constantly on your mind.
你渴望知道
And you want to get to know
所有关于她的事情
every little detail about them.
你暗自唾弃
You think to yourself,
废物啊!不要再心如擂鼓 起伏不定啦
“Crap! Not another emotional roller coaster!
为什么我不能做个机器人?
Why can’t I just be a robot?
惊鸿一瞥便轻予真情
It’s easy to catch feelings when it’s a sudden jolt.”
你自一往情深
You’re definitely hooked.
但问题是 卿可慕你?
But the next question is “Are they into me?”
本视频在此送你10个
Psych2go here to share 10 ways
解读肢体语言的方法
to read someone’s body language
让你辨出佳人心思
to tell if they’re attracted to you.
1 睁大眼睛
1. Large pupils.
在昏暗的环境下人会睁大眼睛
Our people’s dilated when we’re in dim settings,
看到某个
or when we see someone
让人心神鼓动的人时 也会睁大眼睛
who stimulates a strong reaction out of us.
注意
Caution:
不要在暗巷中去验证这个
don’t put them in a dark alleyway to test this,
那太诡异了
because that would be very creepy.
2 身体向你倾斜
2. Body lean towards you.
当某人被你吸引时
When somebody is attracted to you,
他们的身体会倾向你
they have a tendency to lean towards you,
以此来给你更多关注
as a way of paying more attention
并拉近你们的距离
and get closer to you.
但下述情况例外
This isn’t the case,
假使你们呆在嘈杂的房间中
however, if you’re both in a loud room,
需要大喊来交流 那此条就不适用了
where you have to shout to hear each other.
3 脚尖面向你
3. Feet are pointed towards you.
脚就像是指南针
Our feet are like a compass,
当有人脚尖面向你时
meaning when someone points their feet towards you,
说明他们一时半会儿不会走开
they’re not going anywhere else anytime soon.
你会明确知道
You can be sure
他们想在你身边待久些
they want to stick around longer to be with you,
除非是他们的脚被粘住了
unless their feet are glued to the floor,
那就太不幸啦
which would be rather unfortunate.
4 并肩而行
4. Walks beside you.
当我们迷恋某个人时
When we’re attracted to someone,
我们会想要与他步调一致
we tend to make sure our walking pace matches theirs.
如果他走在你前后时
Being in sync with someone step by step
与你步步相合
indicates that they want to be by your side,
意味着他想伴你左右
and not create distance between the two of you,
想和你亲密无间
which would happen if they walked ahead or behind you.
5 与你手臂轻触
5. Grazes your arm.
如果有人被你吸引
If somebody is attracted to you,
他会想尽办法与你接触
they’ll use any excuse in the book to touch you,
即使只是手臂轻触也好
even if they slightly graze your arm.
他们想要以此确认
This shows that they want to make sure
你知道他们在亲近你
you know that they’re close to you,
而且你也在关注他们
and then you’re also paying attention to them.
这种触碰需求与求关注的人不同
Don’t mix this need to touch with attention seekers,
他们只是急缺关注罢了
because they are just being needy.
6 牵起你的手
6. Holds your hand.
如果他们牵起你的手
If they’re reaching out to hold your hand,
那说明他们喜欢你
then it indicates that they’re into you.
如果你的手指与他的
When your fingers are closely
紧密地 牢牢地扣合在一起
and securely interlocked with theirs,
那说明他们想保护你
it shows that they want to protect you
并永远守候着你
and be there for you.
但如果是你伸手牵他们
But if you’re reaching out for their hand
而他们抽手放开
and they pull it back,
那他们就对你不是很喜欢
then they’re just not that into you.
7 挑起眉毛
7. Eyebrow-raising.
被挑起兴趣时
People tend to raise their eyebrows
人们会扬起眉毛
when they’re intrigued.
所以有可能
So chances are
当他们对你扬起眉毛时
if they raise their eyebrows at you,
你就知道他们
you’d be sure that they’re interested in
对你所说的感兴趣
what you have to say,
除非他们那天
unless they’re just trying to
只是在活动面部
get their facial exercises done for the day.
8 良好的站姿
8. Good standing posture.
如果有人被你吸引
When somebody is attracted to you,
他们通常会养成良好的站姿
they usually adopt a good standing posture
使自己身形更有魅力
with the more physically appealing,
以便吸引你的注意力
which will attract your attention to them.
比如
Men, for instance,
男性为了展示气概会站姿笔挺
tends to stand taller to demonstrate their masculinity.
如果有人偷偷溜回
If the person slinks back
或是在你面前减少存在感
or makes themselves smaller towards you,
那他们恐怕对你没有另眼相待
then I’m afraid they just don’t see you that way.
9 触碰脸颊和头发
9. Touches their face and hair.
为了吸引到注意力
Men tend to touch their facial hair,
男性一般会摸胡子
and women often touch their hair
女性则通常会摸头发
to attract attention to them.
若有人对着你触摸自己的脸颊和头发
When someone touches their face and hair in front of you,
那说明他们在意
it means that they care about
自己在你眼中的形象
how they look around you.
10 目送你离开
10. They look back at you after you leave.
如果你离开时
If when you part ways
他们在身后目送着你
and they look back at you after you leave,
那说明他们仍在想着你
then it shows that you’re still on their mind,
而且想和你再呆一小会儿
and that they want to stay with you a little longer.
这一种很难被解读到
This one might be hard to read,
尤其是你转身背对他们后
especially since your back will be turned towards them.
但是 如果你们彼此喜欢
But maybe if you are both into each other,
在目送对方时就会捕捉到这一动作
you will both be caught in the act.
你是如何辨认出
What are your experiences of telling
那个喜欢你的人的?
if someone is into you?
可以在下方写下评论
Leave a comment down below.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我心有君,然君心不明,何以解惑?请看视频~😏

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

🔥云四

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn69yWUTVvE

相关推荐