ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

提高视力的10个最简单动作 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

提高视力的10个最简单动作

10 Best Simple Exercises to Improve Eyesight

长时间坐在电脑或电视机前面
Endless hours sat in front of a computer or TV
对我们的眼睛不好
can be bad for our eyes.
干燥 发痒 头痛——听起来熟悉吗
Dryness, itchiness, headaches — sounds familiar?
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
并不是我们每个人都能规律地停下休息一段时间
not all of us can afford to go offline for a break regularly.
我们决定从小处做起
We decided to start
找到了10项简易的眼保健操
small and found ten simple exercises for your eyes.
你可以在看视频的15分钟里
You can do them while watching the video
不慌不忙地做完
with no fuss in under 15 minutes!
试着时不时地做一下
Try doing them from time to time,
很快你就会注意到产生的变化
and you’ll notice the difference very soon!
训练一 凝视黑暗
Exercise #1. Gaze Into The Darkness
把你的手肘放桌上
Put your elbows on the table,
闭上双眼 用手掌盖住眼睛
close your eyes and cup them with your palms,
放松 凝视着黑暗
relax and gaze into the darkness.
你可以根据自己的空闲时间
You can do this exercise for 30 or 60 seconds
做30或60秒训练
depending on how much free time you have.
今天我们从30秒开始
Let’s start with 30 seconds today, okay?
这是30秒倒计时
Here’s your half minute.
人们认为黑暗
Darkness is believed to
能帮助加强眼睛的感光细胞
help strengthen the photoreceptor cells in your eyes,
反过来带来清晰的视野
which in turn can contribute to clear vision.
视力下降会给你造成很多不便
Poor vision limits you in many ways.
因此 每天试着花几分钟做这项训练
Therefore, try to find a few minutes every day to perform
能使你在任何年龄都有更好的视力
this exercise in order to have great eyesight at any age.
只剩五秒钟了: 五 四 三 二 一
Only five seconds left: five, four, three, two, one.
做得好
Well done!
训练二 眼球左右移动
Exercise #2. Side to Side Eye Movement
站立或坐直 向前看
Stand or sit up straight and look straight ahead,
不要移动你的头
without moving your head,
向左看并专注于你看到的
look to the left and focus on what you see,
向右看 并专注于你看到的
look to the right and focus on what you see.
你应该把眼睛从一边移到另一边
You should move your eyes from side to side
至少五次
at least for five times.
准备好了吗 开始
Ready? Go!
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
记住你应该重复三次这个循环
Keep in mind that you should repeat the cycle 3 times.
今天我们需要再重复两次这项训练
Today, we need to repeat the exercise two times more.
我会给你15秒完成它
I’ll give you 15 seconds to do it, okay?
一 二 三 四 五
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
再来一轮
And one more cycle.
一 二 三 四 五 做得好
One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Well done!
我们来做下一项训练
Let’s move to the next exercise.
训练三 上下移动眼球
Exercise #3. Up and Down Eye Movement
坐直向前看
Sit up straight and look ahead
向上看 专注于你看到的
• Look up and focus on what you see
向下看
• Look down
上下做五次 整个过程重复三次
Look up and down five times and repeat the entire cycle three times.
一 二 三 四 五
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
不要害怕皱额头或眉头
Don’t be afraid to wrinkle your forehead or frown.
第二轮: 一 二 三 四 五
The second cycle: One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
记得要慢慢地做这项训练
Remember that you should perform the exercise very slowly.
最后一次
And the last one:
一 二 三 四 五
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
训练四 斜对角移动眼睛
Exercise #4. Moving Your Eyes Diagonally
向前看
• Look straight ahead
看向左下方
• Look down and to the left
斜对角移动你的眼睛 看上面再转到右边
• Move your eyes diagonally and look up and to the right.
专注于你看到的
Focus on what you see
你应该重复整个训练五次
You should repeat the exercise five times,
接着直接向前看 另一个方向做同样的循环
then look straight ahead and do the same cycle in the other direction.
明白吗 我们试一试
Got it? Let’s give it a try.
一 二 三 四 五
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
另一个方向: 一 二 三 四 五
And in the other direction: One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
现在 整个流程再重复两遍
Now, repeat the entire cycle two times more.
你还有半分钟
Here’s your half a minute.
一个方向五次
Five times in the one direction:
一 二 三 四 五
one Two. Three. Four. Five.
另一个方向做五次: 一 二 三 四 五
And five times in the other direction: One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
再做一次: 一 二 三 四 五
Then again: one, two, three, four, five.
另一个方向: 一 二 三 四 五
And in the other direction: One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
训练五 眼球转动一圈
Exercise #5. Rolling Your Eyes in a Circle
坐直放松
• Sit up straight and relax
看向左侧 再慢慢沿着顺时针方向转动眼球
• Look to the left and slowly roll your eyes in a circle clockwise
顺时间做五次 接着逆时针做五次
Do it clockwise five times and then counterclockwise five times.
我来帮你数 倒计时
I’ll count for you. Clockwise:
一 二 三 四 五
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
逆时针
And counterclockwise:
一 二 三 四 五
one, two, three, four, five.
你应该重复做整个循环
You should repeat the entire cycle
顺时针和逆时针 再来两遍
(clockwise and counterclockwise) two times more.
我会给你20秒
I’ll give you 20 seconds
做得好 只剩10秒钟
Well done! Only 10 seconds left.
平静地完成这项训练
Finish the exercise in a calm manner
接着我们继续
and then we will continue.
训练六 远近聚焦
Exercise #6. Near and Far Focus
这个训练帮助你放松眼部肌肉
This exercise helps to relax your eye muscles
提高眼部血液循环
and increases blood circulation in your eyes.
眼睛集中注意一根铅笔或任何附近的物体
• Focus your eyes on a pencil or any other nearby object
物体离你的眼睛8到11英尺即20至30厘米
• It should be 8 to 11 inches ( 20 to 30 cm ) away from your eyes
接着看向远处的物体 试着仔细看清楚
• Then look at something distant, focus on that and try to see it in detail
再看铅笔
• The look at the pencil again
你应该改变聚焦五次
You should change your focus five times,
接着每一轮重复三次
and then repeat this cycle three times.
准备好了吗 开始
Ready? Go.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
再一轮 一 二 三 四 五
One more cycle: one, two, three, four, five.
最后一轮 五 四 三 二 一
And the last one: five, four, three, two, one.
你做得很好 只剩下4个训练
You’re doing great! Only four exercises left!
训练7 注意力1
Exercise #7. Concentration #1
坐直
• Sit up straight
向前看
• Look straight ahead
在你的眉毛间凝视一个点
• Gaze at the point between your eyebrows
聚焦几秒你看到的
and focus on what you see for a few seconds
接着再向前看
• Then look ahead again.
在你的眉毛间凝视一个点
Gaze at the point between your eyebrows
你应该改变聚焦五次
You should change this focus five times and
重复整个循环三次
and repeat this cycle three times.
我会给你一分钟做这项训练
I’ll give you a minute to perform the exercise.
好了吗 开始
Okay? Go!
这项训练提高你的视觉意识的各个方面
This exercise improves all aspects of your visual perception.
这同样适合近视和远视的人
It is suitable for both nearsightedness and farsightedness.
慢慢来 不要着急
Take your time, no rush.
如果你已经完成这三个循环
If you’ve already finished performing all three cycles,
只要闭上眼睛 放松一会儿
just close your eyes and relax for a while.
做得好 下一个训练很相似
Well done! The next exercise is similar.
训练八 注意力2
Exercise #8. Concentration #2
坐直 向前看
• Sit up straight • Look straight ahead
凝视你的鼻尖几秒钟
• Gaze at the tip of your nose for a few seconds
再看前方
• Then look ahead again again.
你应该改变这个焦点五次
You should change this focus five times
重复这个循环三次
and repeat the entire cycle three times.
一 二 三 四 五
One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
这项训练能提高眼部血液循环
This exercise increases the blood circulation in your eyes.
再来一轮 一 二 三 四 五
One more cycle: One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
最后一轮 一 二 三 四 五
And the last one: One. Two. Three. Four. Five.
训练九 按摩1
Exercise #9. Massage #1
闭上你的眼睛
• Close your eyes
紧闭你的眼睛一两秒
• Squeeze your eyes tightly shut for twoto three seconds.
一 二 三
One. Two. Three.
放松眼睛周边的肌肉
• Relax the muscles around your eyes
再紧闭你的眼睛
• Squeeze your eyes shut again
为了达到最好的效果 我们要重复十次
To achieve the best result, we should repeat ten times.
十 九 八 七 六 五 四 三 二 一
Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.
最后一个 训练十 按摩2
Finally, the last exercise. Exercise #10. Massage #2
闭上你的双眼
Close your eyes,
轻轻地按你的眼皮 循环往复 轻轻地按下去
gently rub your eyelids with circular motions, press lightly.
你应该做10组循环移动
You should make ten circular movements:
先顺时针 接着五次逆时针
first clockwise, then five counterclockwise.
准备好了吗 顺时针
Okay? Clockwise:
一 二 三 四 五
one, two, three, four, five.
不要太用力 轻轻地按
Don’t try to press too hard – do it gently.
然后逆时针
And counterclockwise:
一 二 三 四 五
one, two, three, four, five.
有规律地做这10个简单的训练
Perform these ten simple exercises regularly
你会在几天后看见很好的效果
and you will see great results within a few days!
为了实现最佳效果
To achieve the best result,
你也应该监控你的健康
you should also monitor your health.
根据专家 好的视力取决于你的饮食
According to experts, good eyesight depends on your diet.
记住最有用的食物是天然食物
Remember that the most useful food is natural food
用最小热量 因为它能保持最大量的维他命
with minimal heat treatment as it keeps the greatest amount of vitamins.
你是否尝试做过这些训练
Have you already tried performing these exercises?
这些训练对你有效吗
How did they work for you?
在下方评论区分享你的经验
Share your experience in the comments below!
不要忘记点下面的按钮
Don’t forget to hit the like button below the video
点击订阅关注生活的闪光点
and click subscribe to stay on the Bright Side of life!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视力不好,跟我一起眼保健操做起来~让我们一起行动起来,放松一下我们的眼睛吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

淺か栀

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LBb9DMqCFc

相关推荐