ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

简单伸展动作 缓解脊柱侧弯 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

简单伸展动作 缓解脊柱侧弯

10 Best Scoliosis Stretches - Ask Doctor Jo

大家好 这里是乔医生和我的大黑狗
Hey everybody it’s Doctor Jo and my bumble bear,
今天我将向你们展示十个伸展动作 将对脊柱侧弯很有帮助
and today we’re going to show you my ten best stretches for scoliosis.
那么我们开始吧
So let’s get started!
免责声明本视频既不是医学建议也不是治疗方法 仅用于普通的教育和演示 不应用于自我诊断或自我治疗
不能代替健康护理专业人员的治疗及其建议 练习本视频内容前请先咨询您的理疗师 练习此视频动作的风险由您自行承担
Disclaimer alert! disclaimer alert!
首先 这些仅仅是缓解脊柱侧弯的常规伸展动作
So these are just general stretches for scoliosis.
这些动作更适合不良姿势引起的脊柱侧弯
they’re more for like a postural scoliosis,
或是过去有过脊柱侧弯的情况
or if the scoliosis has happened over time.
如果你已经长期患有脊柱侧弯
If this scoliosis is something you’ve always had,
这些动作对你可能不会非常有效
these might not quite work for you.
那么开始第一个伸展动作
So the first one is just going to be a stretch
打开一侧的手臂 使其高于头部
where you’re going to take one arm and bring it up over your head
然后打开另一只胳膊像这样向下伸展
and then take the other one and kind of push it down this way.
然后以这种方式伸展一下
so you’re just going to stretch over this way
你会感觉到这里得到了很好的伸展
and you should feel a nice stretch through here.
在这里 进行充分的拉伸
so since this is a full stretch
保持30秒
you’re going to hold it for 30 seconds.
重复这个伸展三次
You’re gonna do it three times,
继续
but I would say go ahead
然后换另一边 拉伸另一边的身体
and then switch and stretch the other side as well.
我喜欢左右交替
so I like to alternate back and forth
这样可以让另一侧休息一下
just to give the other side a break.
如果你患有比如S型或者C型脊柱侧弯
if you’ve got like an S curve or C curve,
你可能只想拉伸有紧绷感的那一侧
you might want to just stretch the side that’s tight,
但是你应该咨询你的医生或者理疗师
but you’re gonna have to ask your doctor or physical therapist.
因为我无法评估你的身体 所以不能给你建议
I can’t tell you without being able to evaluate you.
每侧身体伸展30秒
so 30-second stretches on each side
每侧做三次
and then three times each.
下一个动作类似于
so then the next one is going to be kind of
拉伸和斜线运动的结合
a stretch slash exercise together.
让整个脊柱动起来
just to kind of get that whole spine moving.
首先将手臂向上举起
So you’re going to start with your arms up,
然后当你放下手臂的时候
and then as you bring your arms down
转向一侧
you’re gonna rotate to one side.
当放下手臂时转身
so as I come down I’m going to rotate and then
回到开始的状态
come back up.
举起手臂 转身 再换另一侧
bring my arms up and then rotate and come down to the other side.
这样拉伸脊柱
so this is really just kind ofstretching that spine out.
让脊柱动起来
getting some movement in there,
稍微放松一下紧张的肌肉
getting those tight muscles loosened up a little bit.
你可以每侧做五次
would probably just start off with five on each side,
共十次 每天做几组
total of ten, doing these a couple of times a day
然后慢慢增加
and then working up from there.
再次重申
but again these all depend
练习的次数取决于你脊柱侧弯的严重程度
on how severe your scoliosis is,
以及你患有的侧弯类型
what kind of curve you have,
而这些问题我都无法作答
and these are all questions that I can’t answer.
你需要咨询医生或者理疗师的意见
you’ll have to ask your doctor or
然后在此基础上前进
physical therapist and then you can progress from there.
好 下一个动作
so then the next one
需要坐在椅子上 向下弯曲后背
and the chair is just going to be a chair roll down.??
这样就可以伸展并弯曲后背
so this is just really going to stretch your back into flexion.
这样拉伸很舒服
this a really nice stretch I usually
我一般会把双脚略微分开
kind of open up my feet a little bit
这样就可以让双手垂在那里
so I can get my hands down in,
你只需要弯曲后背向下拉伸
but all you’re doing is just kind of curling your back down into a stretch.
你看过一些我录制的视频
you watch some of my other videos
我总是说要保持后背挺直
I always talk about keeping the back not curved,
但是做这个动作 你们需要弯曲后背才能拉伸它
but for this one you want to get that stretch with that curve.
这样弯下来 保持拉伸的状态
kind of roll down and just hold that stretch
坚持10到15秒
for about 10 to 15 seconds and
然后保持弯曲 慢慢回来
then roll or curl nice and slow back up.
你可以在两次练习之间稍作休息
you can take a little break in between
然后弯曲背部 重复该动作五次左右
and then roll back down and do that about five times
每次10到15秒
for 10 to 15 seconds.
下一组动作需要在地板上进行
so the next ones are going to be down on the floor.
好 我坐在地板上
So I’m on the floor.
如果你无法在地板上练习
if you’re not able to get on the floor,
你可以在沙发或床上练习
you can do these on your couch or on your bed.
这样可能会有点难度
it might just be a little bit tougher
因为床和沙发的表面并不平整
because it can’t be a slightly uneven surface,
但如果你很难在地板上练习
but if you have a hard time getting on the floor,
就不要在地板上练 避免起身困难
don’t get on the floor and then not be able to get back up.
你可以在床上练
you can try them on your bed.
好 接下来的动作是猫犬式
so the next one is going to be a cat dog,
也有人称之为猫牛式
or some people call it cat cow,
你只需要将你的背向上弓起 缩紧下巴
but all you’re gonna do is come up arching your back and tucking your chin in.
这是猫式的部分
that’s gonna be the cat part and
拉伸5到10秒
for this maybe just like a 5 to 10 second stretch and then you’re gonna
然后你要将背部下沉 这儿是犬式
drop it down into the dog where you’re dropping your back
接着抬起头
and then bringing your head up.
就像背部负重一样
so then it’s almost like a saddle back.
在这里坚持5到10秒 然后再拱背
so then again just a 5-10 second hold and then come back up.
你可以交替练习这个动作3到5次
and so you can alternate back and forth three to five times.
这样背部就可以得到很好的拉伸
so really just get a nice stretch in the back.
做这个动作时不应有痛感
it shouldn’t be painful.
伸展的时候应该会感到有点舒服
It should be maybe some uncomfortable stretching
但不应该感到任何疼痛
but there shouldn’t be any pain.
下一个动作我把它称之为狗摇尾巴
so then the next one I just call it dog wagging the tail.
它可能还有一个专业术语 但我给它这样命名
it might have a technical term, but that’s the one I use.
这个动作有点难 因为你需要动一下你的臀部
with this one it’s a little bit harder because you really need to kind of work your hips a little bit.
这个动作就像狗见到你很开心
so it’s almost like when a dog is happy to see you
他们就会摇尾巴 然后臀部会随之摆动
and they’re just wagging their tail and their butts kind of go with it.
将你的臀部摆到这边
and so you’re gonna bring your hip over
就像你想看一下 确认裤子上没有东西
almost like you’re just trying to look to make sure you don’t have anything on your pants,
这样伸展2到3秒 暂停一会
and so you’re going to stretch this way two to three seconds,pause.
不用停太久
it doesn’t have to be a lot of pause,
然后再向另一侧摆动臀部
and then you’re just going to switch back the other way.
这个动作就像是把身体弯曲成了字母C的形状
so you’re just kind of twisting that body almost into a C as you come in.
暂停一小会 然后回来 这样拉伸
little pause and coming back that way into a stretch.
停留2到3秒
so again just that two to three second hold.
每侧身体做五组
maybe this one do about five on each side
充分拉伸背和臀部相应的肌肉
just to kind of really get everything stretched in there.
下一个动作是祈祷式或者婴儿式
so then the next one is just going to be a prayer stretch or the Child’s Pose.
再次提醒 如果你的膝盖有问题
again if you have some trouble with your knees,
可能无法这样坐下
you might not be able to sit quite like this,
不过你可以把手臂这样向前延伸
but you’re just gonna bring your arms out in front of you.
像这样首先把手臂置于身前
so you can either do it this way start with your arms out in front of you and then kind
然后将臀部放到脚后跟上
of bring your bottom back to your heels.
如果你只能做到这个程度 没有关系
so if you can only come to here,that’s okay,
或者假如你臀部和膝盖的柔韧性很好
or if you have good flexibility in your hips and your knees
你可以先这样坐好再向前伸展
you can start this way and then push out into the stretch here.
这个动作可以起到很好的放松作用
so this one is just a really nice way to relax.
我喜欢保持这个动作 拉伸整整30秒
I like to hold this one for a good 30-second stretch.
很好 让你的整个身体放松
Nice, and just let your whole body relax.
所以这样可以拉伸你的臀部
so it’s kind of stretching out your hips
膝盖 背部和肩膀
your knees your back and your shoulders.
此时整个身体都能感受的到这种拉伸
you should feel it everywhere in there
然后回到初始动作 每组做三次 每次坚持30秒
and then come back up doing that 30-second hold three times each.
你还可以让每侧身体都做祈祷式拉伸
then you can also take that prayer stretch and go to the each side.
身体偏向一定的角度
so kind of going on an angle now.
而不是向正前方拉伸
so instead of coming straight down,
这次我可以先从这边开始
this time maybe I’m going to start here
然后再回来
on this side and then come back.
这样就可以很好的拉伸外侧的手臂
then so that’s going to get a nice stretch on that outer arm there.
远离摄像机的另一侧得到拉伸
so on the other side away from the camera is getting this stretch.
再次保持这个动作30秒 然后你可以起来
so again holding that for 30 seconds, then you can come up.
你可以继续练习 或者你可以侧拉另一边
so you can start up or you can just then slide over like that,
我会感到这部分肌肉得到很好的拉伸
and I should feel a nice stretch over through here.
如果你患有脊柱侧弯 那一侧肌肉紧张
you’ve got that scoliosis and that tightness on that side
这是很好的伸展动作 帮助你锻炼这边的肌肉
this is a great stretch just to kind of work everything out
这真的让你感到非常非常舒服
and it feels really really really good.
下一个动作类似于卷曲动作
so then the next one you’re just going to kind of roll over,
把你的双脚向前伸直
put your feet all the way out in front of you
在理疗中我们称之为直腿坐
we call this long sitting in therapy.
如果你们曾看过我展示腿后肌伸展动作 注意这是另一个动作
and so this is another one where if you’ve seen me show you a hamstring stretch
通常我要求大家保持背部笔直然后前倾 来拉伸你的腿筋
I usually say keep your back straight and bend forward to stretch your hamstrings.
这次不同 这是想要拉伸背部
this is different, this is you are wanting to get that back stretch,
所以大家要把背部下沉卷起来
so you’re just gonna kind of curl down.
这个有点像我们之前在椅子上做的动作
this is kind of like when you were in the chair that we did earlier
不过现在你们只是想要展开肌肉
but now you just want to roll everything out.
接下来 我会将身体下沉 然后弯曲
so I’m just gonna kind of almost slump down and roll.
如果可以的话 你可以够一下脚尖
you can touch your toes if you can.
如果你够不到那么远也没关系
if you can’t get quite that far, that’s okay,
但是这次确实得弯曲我的后背
but this time I do want to curl my back
因为我拉伸的不是腿筋而是后背
because I’m not stretching the hamstring that I’m stretching out my back.
然后再次保持这个动作 大约30秒
and so again just kind of holding that stretch for about 30 seconds,
然后慢慢以弯曲背部的状态回来 这个动作做三组
and then slowly curling back up and doing that three times.
接下来我们要练习的是腰方肌伸展
so then we’re gonna go into this is really a QL or quadratus lumborum stretch.
简称QL伸展
the QL stretch.
这个动作强度有点大
This one’s a little bit intense,
所以如果你觉得这里的肌肉有点紧张
so if you have a lot of tightness in there,
这个动作会很有帮助 但不能直接做
this one might be one you want to work up to and not try right away,
首先 你需要侧躺
but you’re just going to kind of lie on your side,
尽量让身体呈一条直线
and give it as much of a straight line as you can.
这样做的目的是为了让你的臀部下沉
and the goal for this one is you want to keep your hips down and then
然后像这样把上半身向上推
you’re gonna push your upper body up like this.
保持臀部下沉
so I’m keeping those hips down
在这里我可以很好的拉伸这个部位
and I’m getting a stretch right in through here.
同样的道理
so the same kind of thing,
我的上半身越往上抬 拉伸的力度越大
the higher up I go the more of a stretch I get.
其实你这样向上推也可以拉伸
so you might be getting a stretch even if you’re just right here coming up,
但是需要保持臀部下沉
but keeping those hips down.
这个动作不同于侧平板支撑
so it’s not a side plank.
这是个拉伸动作
this is a stretch.
如果你想抬高身体获得高强度的拉伸
And if you want that big stretch come on up
这个部位可以得到很好的拉伸
that way you’ll get that nice stretch through there.
再次提醒 如果你患有某种脊柱侧弯
So again if you’ve got a specific curve one way or the other,
你也许就想练习那一侧 或者想练习另一边有紧绷感的一侧
you might want to just do that one side or the other that’s the tightest.
最后一个拉伸动作 需要用到一颗瑞士球
And so the last stretch is going to be with a Swiss ball.
啵嘤
Boing.
瑞士球也可以叫做健身球或抗力球
So with the Swiss ball, or a therapy ball, stability ball,
有很多不同的叫法
people call it a bunch of different things.
在这个动作中 你只需要侧躺在球上
this one you’re just going to kind of lie over it on your side.
如果我这一侧有紧绷感
so if this side is my tight side,
我想要拉伸到最大限度
then I want to put it the furthest away,
我只需要倾斜身体
and then I’m just gonna kind of lean over,
抬起手臂 再次伸展
and take my arm and just kind of stretch it so again.
如果你这一侧觉得非常紧绷
so again if you’ve got really tight and a lot of tightness on this side,
你可能只能做到这个程度
you might only be able to go to here.
只需要试着把胳膊 向上伸展就可以了
here just try and reach your arm up and over.
如果你觉得在瑞士球上练习强度太大
if the Swiss ball is too much you can do
你可以用泡沫轴练 把双腿伸开
this on a foam roller and then you can put your legs all the way out.
所以同样的 如果你的膝盖有问题 你就不需要弯曲你的膝盖
so like if you have some knee issues you don’t have to bend on your knees,
你甚至可以把球放在工作台或者桌面上
and you can even put this on like a countertop or tabletop
站在它的旁边 然后靠在球上
and stand next to it and just kind of lean over.
你的手臂越向上伸
but the further you can take that arm over,
那一侧身体能得到更好的拉伸
the more of a stretch you’ll get through that side there.
这个动作也要持续30秒左右
So again this one’s probably a 30 second stretch.
如果太久 你可以保持10到15秒
If you can hold it if it’s a lot you can do a 10 to 15 stretch
第二次伸展 就可以再多坚持一会
second stretch, and then just do it a little bit more.
好了
So there you have it.
以上是我讲解的缓解脊柱侧弯的10个伸展动作
those are my ten best stretches for scoliosis.
所以如果你想支持我的节目
so if you’d like to help support my channel,
确保点击上面的链接
make sure and click on the link up there,
不要忘了 点击这儿订阅我的栏目
and don’t forget to subscribe by clicking down there.
记住 安全第一 享受拉伸
and remember, be safe, have fun,
祝你早日康复
and I hope you feel better soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过10个简单的拉伸动作缓解脊柱侧弯

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Chen

审核员

审核员_XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVfbiyxTm0

相关推荐