ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

十个改变生活的小技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

十个改变生活的小技巧

10 Amazing & Life-Changing Life Hacks!

这里有十条改变生活的妙招 现在就可体验
Here are 10 Life-changing Lifehacks that you can try right now
这个小技巧使你在玩智能手机游戏时
This little trick makes you can play games on your smart phone
不必应对那些有策略地投放广告
without having to deal with strategically placed ads.
仅仅把手机调到飞行模式即可
Simply,try switching your phone over to airplane mode.
这就关闭了收音机模式 甚至让你的电池更持久
This will turn off te phone’s radio function and even make your battery last longer
所以你就能在没有持续干扰的情况下玩更久
So you get more play time without the incessant distractions.
如果你曾租过车 就会明白把车停到加油站的感受
If you’ve ever rented a car, you know the feeling of pulling in to the gas station,
只是觉察出来已经太晚了 因为你忘记检查加油口在哪边
only to realize too late that you forgot to check which side the fill port was on.
你完全可以避免尴尬 而不必困在其中
Rather than being caught doing the walk of shame, you can avoid the embarrassment altogether
方法就是瞥一眼油表上的泵标
by glancing at the pump icon on your gas gauge.
这里有个小箭头指向要加油的那边
There’s a little arrow pointing to the side you need to fill up on.
下次租车时记住这个技巧 初试你就将成为加油站英雄
So remember this little trick the next time you borrow a car and you’ll be a gas pump hero on the very first try.
在烧烤季节 如果你想在下次聚会时改变一些事情
It’s the season for grilling and if you want to switch things up at your next party
为什么不放弃打火机油 尝试在木炭里加些薯片
why not skip the lighter fluid, and try starting your charcoal with a handful of potato chips?
它们制造出让人吃惊的易燃物 燃烧时间足够点燃一堆煤
They make a surprisingly flammable tinder and will easily burn long enough to light up a stack of coals.
用这种方法 肉上就不会留有打火机油的味道
And this way, you won’t get that lighter fluid taste in your meat.
啊 猕猴桃 如此奇异美味的水果
Ah, the kiwi fruit. It’s so exotic and so delicious
如何在去皮时不需要切开而且不会留太多的果肉呢
but how do you peel it without hacking it up and leaving so much fruit on the skins?
办法如此简单以至于另人难以置信
The solution is so simple you won’t believe it.
用一把勺子试试
Try using a spoon.
切掉猕猴桃两端 把勺子插进去
Just cut the ends of the kiwi, then push your spoon inside
确定勺子的背面是贴着果皮的
make it sure the back slide is along the peel.
现在让勺子在里面贴果皮转动 直到完整的果肉出现
Now carefully work the spoon round inside edge, until the entire fruit pops right out.
真是既容易又快速 果皮上几乎没留下什么
It really is that quick and easy, and hardly anything gets left behind.
哦 有人刚丢了智能手机 一旦意识到此事可能会很恐慌
Uh oh. Somebody just lost their smart phone and will probably be in a panic once they realize it.
以防万一 拍下你的邮箱地址
Before this happens to you, take a picture of your email address
或其他用大写字母记的联系信息
or some other contact information written in big letters.
然后设为锁屏照片
Go ahead and save it as your lock screen photo,
现在如果你的手机丢了
and now if your phone ever does get lost
任何发现它的人做的第一件事情会是想如何还给你
the first thing anyone will see is exactly how to get it back to you.
每天我们都要面对非常痛苦的时刻
Every day we face a torturous moment of truth
当我们打开淋浴器 出来的是一阵讨厌的冰冷的凉水
when we turn on the shower and get blasted by icy cold water.
如果不凉 那就非常热
If it’s not cold, then it’s unbearably hot.
用一瓶指甲油或者修正液就可以解决这个日常挑战
But you can easily fix this daily challenge with a bottle of nail polish or white-out.
下次当你调到最佳位置时
The next time you find the sweet spot
把它标出来 用指甲油一点点涂抹在这个位置
mark the trim plate and the handle with a couple of dabs that line up with each other.
现在你具有赢得历史性战役的力量
Now you got the power to win the epic battle
因为初试就能调到合适的温度了
by hitting the porperty temperature on the very first try.
你的领带总是拧起来不在原地 这很令人尴尬
How Embarrassing. Your tie keeps getting twisted out of place
而每次不停检查拉直它 又很让人烦躁 不是吗
and it’s so frustrating to have to keep checking and straightening it all the time. Isn’ t?
让我们用一件旧衬衫和一把剪刀永久的解决这个问题
Let’s regard the permanent fix with only an old dress shirt and a pair of scissors.
仔细剪到门襟的这个位置 稍微长于第二个扣眼处
Carefully cut the front strip so you end up with a piece just a bit longer than the two button holes.
下次穿衬衫时 将“领带拯救者”穿过领带的保持圈
Now then next time you dress up, simply slip one of these “tie savers” through the keeper loop on your tie.
然后把它系到衬衫扣子上
Fasten it to the buttons on your shirt
现在你的领带总是直的 看起来很棒
and now your tie will always be straight, look great
即使有风也会呆在原地不动
and fall back into place even when it gets knocked around in the wind.
打包剩饭菜时 更让人焦躁 保鲜袋总会从盒子里拉出来
The frustration that comes when wrapping up leftovers because the rolls keep pulling up out of the boxes.
相对其价值这更像个麻烦
Sometimes they seem more trouble than they’re worth
幸运的是 这里有个既快速又容易的解决办法
but luckily, there’s a quick and easy fix.
只要一把刀 在盒子两端的中间戳一个面对面向下的剪头
Just get a knife and cut a downward facing arrow on the ends of the boxes, directly in the center.
向里推这些推片 确保保鲜袋在合适的位置
Now simply push these tabs inward to secure the roll in place
这样每次拉的时候 保鲜袋都能呆在盒子里
and keep it conveniently in the box, every time you pull.
顺便说一句 有的盒子在右边已经有推片了
By the way, some boxes already have little push tabs built right in.
现在开始使用它们 生活将更轻松
So start using them and make your life that much easier.
早上起床时 你会感觉脖子僵硬 头很疼吗
Do you wake up in the morning with a stiff neck and a headache?
可能是枕头整晚都在扭动你的脊柱
It might because your pillow is cranking on your spine all night long.
如果不想花大钱买特殊枕头的话
But rather than spending loads of money on specialty pillows
试着抬点头 卷起枕头的一边压在脖子下面
try lifting your head a bit and tucking the edge of your pillow under your neck.
现在躺下 让这些卷边高于肩膀
Lay back down, with the corners over top of your shoulders
这样就能给你的脖子和头部提供一个人体工程的支撑
and you’ve just made an ergonomical support for your neck and head
将有助于拉直你的脊柱
This will help straighten out your spine
你可以立即用任何枕头试一下 会觉得很超值
and instantly make any pillow you’re using, feel like should cost a lot more.
塑料购物袋值得保留 但很快它们就占满了你的抽屉
Plastic grocery bags they worth hanging on to, but they can quilkly take over your drawer space
为了解决这个问题 我们先把塑料袋放平然后对折起来
To eliminate the clutter, simply flatten them out and fold the bags in half lengthwise.
把它们放在一条直线上 后一个放在前一个的底部
Now lay them in a straight line with the handles overlapping the bottoms of the previous bags
然后整个卷起来
then roll the whole thing up
你可以随意加塑料袋
You can add as many bags as you want
几分钟之后你将拥有一个占空间少的即时塑料袋分发器
and in a couple of minutes, you’ll have an instant bag dispenser that will take up very little space.
如果把它放在某个容器里 任何时候一次都可以发一个
If you put this in some kind of container, it will dispense one bag a time whenever you need it.
这十个改变生活的小技巧 你现在就可以体验了
Well there are 10 life changing lifehacks that you can try right now.
如果你喜欢这个节目 可能还会喜欢我的其他节目
If you liked these projects, perhaps you’ll like some of my others.
请登陆www.thekingofrandom.com收看
Check them out at www.thekingofrandom.com
非常感谢大家的收看 我做这个视频是应你们的要求
我做这个视频是应大家的要求
I made this one because you guys ask for it
如果你觉得值得购买 为什么不分享给你的朋友们呢
So if there is anything you guys like or inspired by,why you don’t think about share it with your friends
他们爱你 我也爱你
They are gonna love you, I am gonna love you
从所有不同的方面来说这都是有好处的
It is gonna be a win from all different angles.
我每天都做新的节目
I work on new projects everyday
事实上 我现在正开始着手做一个新的节目
In fact i’m gonna go start one right now.
事实上 我现在正开始着手做一个新的节目
In fact i’m gonna go start one right now
这是免费的 我每五天发给你们一些视频
It’s free and I really send you videos every five days.
感谢观看这个视频
Thanks for joining me this video
下次视频节目会带给大家更多随机的科学技术
I’ll see you guys on next project video with some more random techs of sience
到时候见
See you then.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中处处有很多令人沮丧懊恼的时刻,十个小技巧让你轻轻松松迎接挑战

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

影子

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljcaBCnaw2s

相关推荐