未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

10.5寸iPad Pro和iOS 11第一印象

10.5-inch iPad Pro and iOS 11 first look

The Verge主持人:Lauren Goode
The VergeHost: Lauren Goode
这是新款10.5英寸的iPad pro
This is the new 10.5′ iPad Pro,
它比9.7英寸的iPad Pro要大
It is of course a little bit bigger than the 9.7′ iPad Pro
但是由于它令人骄傲的屏幕尺寸,它要更大上20%
But due to the dazzle size of the screen, it’s 20% larger.
然而更有意思的是当iOS 11配上iPad Pro时,它拥有强大的功能
But the more interesting thing about it is the productivity features that you get with iOS 11 on iPad Pro.
那么让我们来一起看看
So let’s check those out
你注意到的第一件事是这里有一个任务栏
First thing you’re gonna notice is that there is a Dock
和Mac上面的一样
Just like you would have on Mac.
这是一个打开应用的新方式
This is a new way to basically get to your apps, uh…
你可以在任务栏上点击内容
You can tap on something in the Dock
它会打开应用 另外如果你划开选择另外一个应用拖拽它
It opens the app and then if you swipe up and select another app, drag it
就会变成多任务模式
And get this new … your multitasking mode.
你可以通过这个操作关闭它们
You can close it just by going like that
你也可以按home键返回主界面
You can either press the home button to go back to the home screen
如果你打开了一个应用你可以用四指划开
Or if you’re in an app you can do this kind of four-finger swipe up
我试了很多次,成功了
This takes me a few tries. There we go.
来看看你所有的应用
To get to all of your… your apps.
这里是你最近打开的应用
These are your recently opened apps down here
这里是一些你常用的应用
These are other ones that you might commonly use.
这里是所有的苹果应用
These are all apple apps.
这款iPad上最引人注目的地方恐怕是这个任务栏了
That’s probably the most notable new thing about the iPad: there is a Dock on it now.
另一件你以前不能但是现在可以在iPad上做的事是
Another thing that you can do now on iPad that you couldn’t do before
你可以拖拽移动应用
Is you can drag and drop apps.
所以你可以把它们放在任务栏里
So you can move them onto the Dock
没有看到那个小“X” 因为你只是在移动应用而不是删除它
Don’t notice the little “X” sitting here because you’re not deleting an app, you’re just moving it.
看到了吗?你可以拖拽另一个应用把它放到任务栏以外
See me do that? You can drop another one, move it out of the dock.
你也可以在两个应用之间拖拽放置
You can also do dragging and dropping from within the applications to another
举个例子,你可以打开维基百科这个页面
So for example, you can open, see here like a Wikipedia page, right…
你可以打开一封邮件
You can start an email.
然后你可以选择一个超链接像这样把它拽到这里
And then you can select like a hyperlink, and drag it over like that
现在选择一部分文本复制拖拽并释放
Now select a block of texts, copy it, now let’s drag and drop it.
你可以这样做
You can do this.
你可以照一张照片 然后这样做
You can take a picture and do this.
许多人在讨论Files这个iOS新开发的管理文件的应用
A lot of people are talking about Files, which is kind of a new management system for files on iOS.
这是你iPad上所有文件的默认保存地址
Uh, it’s where all of your files will go by default on your iPad. Uh…
你也可以拖拽到这里,这很有趣
And you can do drag and drop here too. This is kind of interesting.
如果你选择了一个想拖拽到第三方程序的应用
If you select one that you want to drag into another third party app
你只需要点击它们,然后它会自动添加到你的精选里
And then you just tap others, it automatically adds them to your selection .
你也可以把它放到别的地方
You can put them somewhere else. Uh…
基本上第三方程序开发者现在可以应用一系列的API
Basically third party app developers now have access to a set of API
使得他们能在Files中拓展功能
That lets them build extension into this Files app
所以你可以在这里使用其他云空间存储服务
So you can use other cloud storage services over here
另外因为这是iPad Pro,人们当然更想知道手写笔有什么新花样
And then because this is an iPad Pro, of course people want to know what’s new with pencil
你可以用这根笔做什么,这很有趣
what you do with pencil. This is kind of interesting.
你可以打开备忘录
You see you open Notes, uh…
用笔在文本中间点击会出现这个框
You press down on pencil here and between some sort of texts you get this block here
在这个框里你就可以写字了
Where you can start writing.
我在这里写到“The Verge”你可能听说过它
And let say I were to write “The Verge” which you might have heard of…
然后我关闭备忘录然后打开Spotlight搜索
Then if I were to close Notes and I were to go to Spotlight Search
查找“The Verge”它可能需要一点时间搜索
And look for “The Verge”. It might take a while to index but…
但是你可以看到我写的备忘录被查找到了
You can see here my note actually just came up.
它支持手写识别查找这是以前没有过的
So it’s doing handwriting recognition now for Spotlight Search in a way that it didn’t do before.
呃,是的
Uh…yeah.
让我们点击它,这很奇怪,好了
Let me press down on that. That’s weird. Okay.
显然这只是个测试版 仍在改进中
Obviously this is a beta, still some can work out.
这就是新的10.5英寸iPad pro
So this is the new 10.5′ iPad Pro
现在有12.9英寸,10.5英寸的iPad Pro
There’s now 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch
周一也就是今天开始销售 下周开始运送
It goes on sale today, which is Monday. It starts shipping next week.
基本型号售价$649 存储容量64G
It starts at $649 for a 64-gigabyte model
另外还有更高配置 它还配备蜂窝网络服务
And then it goes from there. It’s also available with cellular service.
想要得到更多信息,请查看theverge.com
So for more information, check out the Verge.com
主持人:Lauren Goode导演:Vjeran Pavic
Host: Lauren Goode Director: Vjeran Pavic

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道最大的iPad和最新的iOS系统会碰撞出什么样的火花吗?快来点击视频吧!

听录译者

大软糖(*^ω^*)BigFudge

翻译译者

稀甜稀甜的焦糖玛奇朵

审核员

豆子

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-L7Eu89r34

相关推荐