ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

立即停止这种错误的减肥方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

立即停止这种错误的减肥方法

#1 Biggest Fat Loss Mistake (STOP THIS NOW!!)

大家好
Hi, everyone!
我是教练Amy Jo 这里是“纤动女性”
I ’ m trainer Amy Jo with ATHLEANXX for Women,
现在我们要进行一次讨论
and we ’ re doing a sit down talk today.
我想和大家谈谈
I want to discuss with you guys,
我认为你们应该丢开体重秤的原因
my reasons why I think you should break up with the scale.
噔噔噔
Dun-dun-dun!
纤动女性
ATHLEANXX For Women
体重秤 我们都喜欢它 不是吗
The scale. Well, we all love it, right?
我们大多数人被问起时 都会说体重秤是决定减肥进程的依据
Most of us were raised saying that’s howyou determine progress.
体重秤 你站在上面看自己体重是多少
The scale. You jump on the scale. Where’s your weight?
看医生时也讲体重秤
You go to the doctor’s office, you jumpon the scale.
你的体重是多少?
Where is you weight at?
大多数父母到处放体重秤
Most of our parents had scales everywhere.
每间浴室都有
Every bathroom has a scale. So,
我想一些观念已经深入人心了
I think it ’ s been pounded into our heads
它会影响我们 决定或不决定
that it defines us and defines progress, or
我们减肥的进程
it doesn’t define progress.
但我发现许多节食者 尤其是新手和女性
But many dieters, especially beginners and females I ’ ve found,
他们十分关注体重
they place a huge importance on the scale.
这里有些表现出减肥进步的方法
There are several ways to indicate progress but focusing
但过于关注体重并不能对你产生激励作用
on the scale too much is not
相反它还可能将你引入歧途
encouraging and it can also veer you in the wrong direction
于是你会思考一些别的东西
of thinking a few different things.
以下就是我认为你要抛开体重秤的原因
So here are my reasons why you should break up with the scale.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
第一 它只会让你变疯狂
Number one is: it’s making you go crazy.
毫不夸张
Literally.
你变疯狂了
You go crazy.
不仅是你 你的配偶也可能被你感染
Not only you, but it ’ s probably making your spouse go crazy,
你的孩子也变疯狂起来
your kids go crazy, if you
如果你有个教练 如果你有一位
have a trainer, if you have somebody
陪着你帮助你减肥的人 你的顾问 我很确定
that ’ s helping you with your progress. Your counselor. I ’ m sure all
他们现在都会感谢我给了你这个建议
of them would thank me right now for giving you this piece of advice.
所以正在为它疯狂的朋友 告别体重秤吧
So you who are going crazy out there; break up with that scale.
第二 进程
Number two: progress.
也许你认为你在进步
Maybe you think you ’ re getting progress
因为体重下降了 但事实上
because of the scale, when really, actually,
你并没有
you’re not.
你并没有任何进步
You’re not getting any progress.
你认为你变轻了 可你没有
You think you’ve lost weight, but you haven’t.
很可能你减掉的是水或肌肉的重量
You’ve lost, maybe, muscle mass, or maybeit’s water weight.
所以 体重秤能在你没有取得进步的时候指导你
So it can veer you
仍然向着那个方向发展
in that direction when you ’ re not actually gaining progress.
但这也许是反方向
Maybe it’s the opposite.
我的第三个原因是 当你认为你没有进步时
My third reason is maybe you think you ’ re not progressing,
而你可能正在进步
when you maybe really are.
或许你有了更多肌肉
Maybe you’re adding more muscle mass.
你增加了举重训练 或者你体重上升了
You’ve increased your weight training, oryou’ve increased your weights.
你增加了你正进行的训练量
You ’ ve added – the volume of training
所以你的肌肉细胞多了一些水的重量
that you ’ re doing, so you ’ re carrying a little more water weight
这就是为什么体重升了
in your muscle cells and that ’ s why your weight went up.
而并非是你体内脂肪增加的原因
It ’ s not because you added body fat,
这是因为你更卖力地运动
it ’ s because you were working out harder. So,
所以 如果你因为体重而认为自己没有进步
if you think you ’ re not progressing
可能你正在进步
because of the scale, maybe you are.
所以这就是我第三个理由
So that’s my third reason.
我确实认为体重秤是你可以信任的
I really think that the scale is something you would trust,
就像你信任
just like you would trust
Instagram上p过的照片一样
– get this – a Photoshopped Instagramphoto. So,
所以就这样去看待体重秤吧
think of it that way.
当你站上秤相信它就像是
When you step on the scale trust it
Instagram上p过的照片
like you would a Photoshopped Instagram photo.
这些话对你有益 对吗
That gives you something to think about, right?
告别体重秤吧
Break up with the scale.
这些就是AJ的理由
There are AJ’s reasons.
欢迎加入我们
Thanks for joining me.
我们下次再见
We’ll see you next time.
拜拜
Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

以体重论减肥?大错特错!此视频将以三分钟刷新你的减肥观!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

_ C_

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMNbwrax0LQ

相关推荐