未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

09 额外英语:男孩们的工作

09 Extra English Jobs for the boys

这是关于布丽奇特和安妮的故事
This is the story of Bridget and Annie,
她们在伦敦合租了一个公寓
who share a flat in London.
还有隔壁的男孩们
And the boys next door,
尼克和他来自阿根廷的朋友赫克特
Nick and his friend Hector from Argentina.
赫克特和安妮正在约会
Hector and Annie are dating.
赫克特的英语越来越好
And Hector’s English is getting better and better.
尼克喜欢布丽奇特
Nick fancies Bridget,
但是…… 嗯…… 好吧……
but…em…well…
布里奇特不喜欢尼克
Bridget does not fancy Nick.
《额外英语》出品
Stand by for extra.
安妮由Julie Buckfield出演
Annie-Julie Buckfield
布丽奇特由Abby Simpson出演
Bridget-Abby Simpson
尼克由Toby Walton出演
Nick-Toby Walton
赫克特由Javier Marzan出演
Hector-Javier Marzan
[男孩子们的工作]
[Job for the boys]
生存还是死亡
To be or not to be,
这是一个问题
That is the question.
什么…… 嗯……
When…oh…
为什么这儿这么黑?发生了什么?
Why is it so darking here? What’s going on?
尼克?
Nick?
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
太阳已经出来了
The sun is shining outside.
哦!嗨!安妮!
Oh! Hi! Annie!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
没什么啊!
Nothing!
好吧 你先站起来!
Oh, stand up then!
不行!
I can’t!
为什么不行?
Why not?
嗯……
Emm…
好吧!我过去吧
Right! I’m coming over.
别过来!
Not come!
好吧
OK.
哦 漂亮 尼克
Oh, nice outfit, Nick.
布丽奇特
Bridget,
看看这个
look at this.
哦 别笑!
Oh, you can’t laugh!
总有一天
But one day,
我会成为一个伟大的演员
I will be a great actor.
实际上 这周我有可能在莎士比亚这部作品中得到一个角色
In fact, I might get a part in the Shakespeare production,
哈!
this week. Ha!
在你的梦里吧
In your dreams.
今天过得开心吗 亲爱的 布丽奇特?
Did you have a good day, love, Bridget?
哎 累死了
Oh, I’m so tired.
今天早上和英国足球队一起训练来着
Training with England football team this morning.
那些男孩子跟小鸡一样
Oh, those boys so chicking.
但是他们真的知道他们说的什么
But they really know what they are talking about.
足球?
Football?
不……
No…
当然 他做得很时尚
He has done in fashion, of course.
无论如何
Anyway,
后来我和Kylie Minogue的经纪人吃了个午饭
then I had a lunch with Kylie Minogue’s agents.
可爱的男人
Lovely man.
太有趣了!
So funny!
哦 我已经筋疲力尽了
Oh, I’m exhausted.
现在在家 布丽奇特
Home, Bridget.
我要换衣服
I must get changed.
现在布丽奇特已经是九频道的研究员了
Now, Bridget is a researcher for Channel 9,
她一直在说那些当红的明星
or she talks about its sweet stars
太无聊了
It’s so boring.
当我出名的时候
I’ll be sweet,
我也会红的
when I’m famous.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
我知道了
I thought so.
去死
To die,
去睡觉
to sleep.
尼克!
Nick!
怎么了?
Anymore?
我的裤袜没了
I lose my tights!
哦!是的 就是这条
Oh, yes, they are.
哦 这条裤子
Oh, these tights,
布丽奇特 是你的吗 ?
are they yours, Bridget?
一会我再跟你说
I’ll speak to you later.
赫克特 在哪?
Now, where’s Hector?
我有好消息告诉他
I have some exciting news for him.
嗨 布丽奇特
Hi, Bridget.
嗨 甜梅子
Hi, sugar plum.
嗨 贴身的小南瓜
Hi, snugly pumpkin.
嘿 可爱的紧身裤帅哥
Hey, nice tights man.
赫克特
Hector,
我有一些好消息要告诉你
I have some great news for you.
九频道正在找电视台记者
Channel 9 is looking for television reporter.
我可以去
I could do that.
不是英文记者
Not English reporter,
是说英语的拉丁美洲人记者
a Latin American who speaks English.
但是我的英语说的不好
But I can’t speak English very well.
只是去面个试
Just audition.
去吧 赫克特 照相机会偏爱你的
Go on Hector, the camera will love you.
女孩们也是哦
And so will the girls.
不是所有女孩
Not all the girls,
我希望
I hope.
好吧 既然你认为可以
Well, if you think so,
嗯……
then…
哈…… 赫克特
Ha…Hector,
在我的帮助下
with my help,
这个工作一定可以拿下
the job is yours.
并且我一定会给新老板留下深刻印象
And my new boss will be very impressed with me.
好的 布丽奇特
OK, Bridget.
对的!
Right!
我们来做一下调查
Let’s do some research.
安妮 我们需要…… 嗯…… CNN 找一下
Annie, we need…em…CNN, find it.
还有尼克
And Nick.
好的
Yes.
把我的紧身裤还给我 现在!立刻!
I want my tights back now!
好的
OK.
你想要回你的裤袜?
You want to your tights back?
它们是Versace的
They are Versace.
安妮把遥控器给我
The remote, please, Annie.
Alas
Alas,
可怜的Yorick
poor Yorick.
我认识他 Horatio
I knew him, Horatio.
怎么了?
What’s wrong with it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得这是坏的
I think it’s broken.
要不我们去你那吧
We have to go to your place then.
终于找到你们了!
Ah! There you are!
尼克!
Nick!
看CNN
Watching CNN.
我们在为赫克特的新工作做调查
We’re doing research for Hector’s new job.
赫克特的新工作?
Hector’s new job?
我的新工作怎么样?
What about my new job?
我也需要做个调查
I need to do research, as well.
尼克!
Nick!
尼克 那更好了
Yeah, that’s better.
[生存还是死亡]这是什么?
[To be or not to be]What’s this?
《哈姆雷特》一部悲剧
Hamlet, a tragedy.
关于什么的?
What’s it about?
爱情 绅士和杀人犯
Love, manners and murder.
哈姆雷特的父亲也就是国王
Hamlet’s father, the king
被哈姆雷特的叔叔杀死了
is killed by Hamlet’s uncle,
然后娶了哈姆雷特的母亲
who then marries Hamlet’s mother.
所以 哈姆雷特杀死了他的叔叔和他的母亲
So, Hamlet killed his uncle and his mother.
后来 他死了
And then, he dies.
这听起来像我的家庭
That sounds like my family.
这世上绝无仅有
It’s a masterpiece.
我会像哈姆雷特一样伟大
I’ll be great as Hamlet.
哦 我的紧身裤
Oh, my tights!
哦嗯……布丽奇特
Oh, em… Bridget
坏了我要完蛋
I had an accident.
再给我买一条否则我饶不了你
Buy me another pair or you will have an accident.
事故还是谋杀
Accident or murder.
好吧 布丽奇特
OK, Bridget.
好了 我走了
Right! I’m off.
我也是
Me too.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, sugar plum.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, snugly pumpkin.
哦 尼克我有点担心
Oh, Nick, I am worried.
赫克特 我知道你什么意思
Hector, I know what you mean.
当女人说那个的时候
When women talk like that,
就该走了
it is time to move on.
不 不是安妮
No, not Annie.
是电视台记者的工作
This television reporters job.
我认为我做不了这个
I don’t really think I can do it.
赫克特 没问题你可以的!
Hector, of course, you can!
你需要的是……
What you need is…
天赋?
Talent?
不 你不需要天赋
No, you don’t need talent.
你需要
You need
尼克的电视台记者学校
Nick’s school for television reporters.
尼克的电视台记者学校?
Nick’s school for television reporters?
是的!
Yeah!
我来教你如何成为一名电视台记者
I will teach you to be a television reporter.
好的
OK.
好的!
OK!
规则1:
Rule NO. 1:
想象 你在和一位漂亮的女人谈话
Imagine, you’re talking to a beautiful woman.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是尼克·詹森
This is Nick Jason,
来为大家做
reporting from the Houses of Parliament,
国会大厦的报告
just for you.
规则2:
Rule NO. 2:
要神秘
Be mysterious.
我……我在这告诉大家
I…I’m here to tell you,
国会大厦可能不太正常
the Houses of Parliament may not normal.
但是不是所有的都一样
But all is not as the sames.
规则3:
Rule NO. 3:
让大家信任你
Make them trust you.
我告诉大家
I can reveal
这个建筑物实际上
that this building is actually
是一个外星人太空站
an alien space station.
相信我!
Trust me!
相信尼克·詹森!
Trust Nick Jason!
我将会一直向您报道真实的情况
I will always tell you the truth.
一会见
See you later.
晚安……
Good night and…
好好睡觉哦
sleep tight.
赫克特 你喜欢这个吗?
Do you like that, Hector?
这样做你就会得到这个工作
And you will get the job.
大家好我是赫克特·罗密欧
Hi, this is Hector Romeo.
克丽茜
Chrissy
我们九频道需要一个新的电视记者
We need a new TV reporter at Channel 9
而且我认为赫克特将是完美的人选
and I think Hector will be perfect.
好吧 如果你这样想
Well, if you think so.
当然我会培训他
Of course I will train him.
我将给我的新老板留下深刻的印象
My new boss will be very impressed.
好的 布丽奇特!
OK, Bridget!
今天早上
And this morning,
我发现尼克
I found Nick
穿着我的Versace紧身裤
wearing my Versace tights!
哦 这些裤子
Oh, these tights.
他是个奇怪的男孩
He’s a strange boy.
猜猜看 丹!
Guess what, Dan!
我发现了莎士比亚……
I’ve discovered Shakespeare…
灭亡还是睡觉
To die, to sleep.
我爱这句话
I love it!
而且我还教赫克特
And I’ve taught Hector
怎样成为一个电视记者
how to be a television reporter.
尼克的电视记者学校
Nick’s school for television reporters.
我确定他会得到那个工作
I’m sure he’ll get the job!
你收到我的消息了吗?
Did you get my facts?
你收到我的邮件了吗?
Well, did you get my e-mail?
斯汀说什么了吗?我们需要做一个采访
What did Sting say? We need do the interview.
你不用问他
You won’t even ask him.
他从没听过九频道
He is never heard of Channel 9.
哦 快点!快点!
Oh, please! Please!
快点告诉我!我什么时候能见到他?
Please! When can I meet him?
我可以
I can.
他在哪?
Where is he?
机场?
At the airport?
我马上到
I’ll be there.
太好了!
Yes!
赫克特·罗密欧 找你 布丽奇特
Hector Romeo for you, Bridget.

NO.
赫克特我忘记了你要面试
Hector, I forgot your audition.
听着!我现在要出去1个小时
Listen! I must go out for one hour.
斯汀 想要见我
Sting wants to see me.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
记住我告诉你的一切就可以了
Just remember everything I’ve told you.
这是剧本 摄像机在那
Here is the script. There’s the camera.
亲爱的 一个小时后我就回来
Mustache! I’ll be back in one hour.
大家好我是九频道的赫克特·罗密欧
Hello, this is Hector Romeo for the Channel 9.
又是一天
What a day!
Thirst Sting 已经离开纽约了
Thirst Sting had already departed from New York.
现在这个……
And now this…
这个……
this,
是你的杰作
from you Hector!
对不起布丽奇特
Sorry, Bridget.
这是尼克的想法吗?
Was this Nick’s idea?
我觉得是!
I thought so!
所以 这个工作是我的了吗?
So, have I got the job?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
拜拜 赫克特
Goodbye, Hector.
新的编辑很快就来
The new editor will be here soon.
混蛋!尼克!
Right! Nick!
我很生气不想跟你说话 – 布丽奇特
I am to angry to speak-Bridget
嗨 布丽奇特
Hi, Bridget.
尼克!
Nick!
我想你你对我应该很生气吧
I thought you will too angry to speak to me.
闭嘴 尼克!
Shut up, Nick!
你怎么敢这样?
How dare you?
我敢怎样?
How dare I what?
教赫克特成为一名新闻记者
Teach Hector to be a news reporter.
对不起 布丽奇特
Sorry, Bridget.
他太荒唐了
He was rediculous.
嗨 性感的人们
Hi, sexy!
我是赫克特·罗密欧
This is Hector Romeo.
我的新编辑很快就来了
My new editor will be here soon.
我想给她留下深刻的印象
And I wanted to impress her.
所以 赫克特会得到这个工作吗?
So, will Hector get the job then?
当然了 他不可能得到
Of course, he won’t get the job.
你让我看起来像个傻瓜 你……
You make me look a fool! You…
你和赫克特太傻了
You and Hector are so stupid!
那是谁?
Who was that?
打错的
Wrong number.
嘿 尼克 看看这个
Hey, Nick, look at this!
这个非常适合你
This could be perfect for you.
这是什么?
What is it?
是你梦想的莎士比亚
It’s Shakespeare in your blood.
你能做哈姆雷特吗?
Could you be a Hamlet?
可以!
Yeah!
你爱表演吗?
Do you love performing?
耶!
Yeah!
– 你爱聊天吗?- 是的
-Do you love trifling?-Yeah
人们爱慕你吗?
Do people adore you?
天生受人欢迎!
Naturally!
那么我们需要你
Then we need you!
打这个电话 给你一次莎士比亚的体验
Call this number for a Shakespearean experience.
哇哦!
Wow!
哈姆雷特!
Hamlet!
我的梦想!
My dream!
我现在就打电话
I’ll call now.
我必须学台词去了
I must learn my lines.
生存……
To be…
生存……
To be…
还是灭亡?
or not to be?
你好 布丽奇特
Hello, Bridget.
尤尼斯?
Eunice?
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
好久不见布丽奇特
Long time no see, Bridget.
尼克怎么样了?他想我了吗?
And how was Nick? Does he miss me?
没有
No.
嗯……想了
Em…yes.
你换了新发型
You have a new hair style.
是的
Yeah.
你也是
So have you.
是啊
Yes.
但是不同之处在于
But the difference is
我的发型看起来不错
mine looks good.
是的
Yes.
不管怎样
Anyway,
布丽奇特
Bridget,
我是你的新编辑
I am your new editor.
惊讶吗?
Surprised?
哦 不不不
Oh, no no no.
好吧
Good.
好吧
OK.
两个规矩
Two rules!
一个我是你的编辑
One, I’m your editor
那么我永远是对的
and I am always right.
二你是调查员
Two, you are the researcher.
你永远是错的
You are always wrong.
明白?
OK?
明白
OK.
现在
Now,
你今天要去采访谁?
what are you go to for meet today?
好的
Well,
Sting想要接受采访 但是……
Sting would love to come for interview. But…
但是他来不了了
But is not coming.
呃……不是……
Em…no.
但是我们需要一个新记者和……
But we need a new reporter and…
还有……
And…
还有我给你找了
And I have found you
一位最完美的人选
the most perfect person.
他是拉丁美洲人
He is a Latin American,
说英语
speaks English,
并且他非常性感
and he is very sexy.
看看这个
Watch this.
我想你一定会爱上他的
I know you’ll love him.
嗨 性感的人们
Hi, sexy.
我是 九频道的 赫克特·罗密欧
This is Hector Romeo for Channel 9.
哇哦
Wow.
你今天看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful today.
猜猜为什么
Guess what?
在伦敦有一个钻石盗窃案
There has been a diamond robbery in London.
我想把钻石戴
I would love to put diamonds
在那些漂亮的耳朵上
on those pretty ears.
但是你……是的 你
But you… Yes, you
可以在被窝里睡个安稳觉了
can sleep safely in your bed.
晚安
Good night.
我是赫克特·罗密欧
This is Hector Romeo.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
怎么样
Well.
很好
Of course.
赫克特 完美
Hector is… perfect.
又是一天
What a day!
赫克特的试音是一场灾难
Hector’s audition was a disaster.
你好我是九频道的赫克特·罗密欧
Hello, this is Hector Romeo for Channel 9.
猜猜是谁搞砸的?尼克!
Guess who interfered? Nick!
没错 尼克
Right, Nick!
更糟糕的是
And worse still,
猜猜谁是我的新老板?
guess who is my new boss?
尤尼斯·芒廷
Eunice Mountain!
我是你的新编辑
I am your new editor.
但是好消息是
But the good news is,
她喜欢赫克特!
she loved Hector!
哦 他太完美了
Oh, he is perfect!
我们为尼克找到了一个完美的角色
We’ve found a perfect role for Nick.
威廉·莎士比亚里的《哈姆雷特》
‘Hamlet’ by William Shakespeare!
我的梦想
My dream!
他非常兴奋
He’s very excited!
哦 不用担心 赫克特我的小心肝
Oh, don’t worry, Hector, my little pumpkins.
我确定你会是一个非常好的记者
I’m sure you would have been a very good reporter.
但是布丽奇特对我非常生气
But Bridget is angry with me.
他…… 不用担心布丽奇特
He..Don’t worry about Bridget.
猜猜为什么?
Guess what?
我得到了这个工作
I’ve got the job.
哈姆雷特?
Hamlet?
莎士比亚?
Shakespeare?
恭喜!
Congratulation!!
哦 太好了!你什么时候开始?
Oh, great! When do you start?
今晚 我已经有了角色的服装
Tonight. I’ve got the costume already.
我想我要走了我要去洗我的摩托车
I think I will go and wash my motorbike.
你没有摩托车吧
You haven’t got the motorbike.
现在我有了
I have now.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
赫克特
Hector,
有人找你
you have a visitor.
我的新编辑
My new editor.
尤尼斯!你记得赫克特吗?
Eunice! Do you remember Hector?
我怎么可能忘了!
How could I forget!
当然了
And of course,
尼克
Nick.
我永远不会忘记你
I could never forget you.
我想你需要去洗摩托车了
I thought you had a motorbike to wash.
谢谢
Thank you.
赫克特
Hector,
我就想跟你说
I just popped in to say,
恭喜!
Congratulations!
你得到了这个工作
You’ve got the job.
难道不开心吗?
Isn’t it wonderful?
尤尼斯真的喜欢你的录音
Eunice really like your tape.
哦 你是
Oh, you are.
完美的赫克特!
Perfect, Hector!
赫克特将会很开心
Hector will have such fun.
我要走了
Oh, I’m off.
明天早上8点见 赫克特
See you at 8 o’clock sharp tomorrow morning, Hector.
不必感谢我 赫克特
There’s no need to thank me, Hector.
我想我的眼睛好像进了什么东西了
Oh, I think I’ve got something in my eye.
好吧这事真的很好
Well, it was nice while it lasted.
但是现在安妮
But now Annie,
该跟赫克特说再见了
it is time to say goodbye to Hector.
他即将成为一个著名的新闻记者
He is going to be a famous news reporter.
所以没关系
So don’t be no wrong for
忽略了你
little on you.
好的 安妮
It’s OK, Annie.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens,
我们永远在一起
we will always be together.
当你成为一个著名的新闻记者你就会忘记我
You’ll forget me when you’re a famous news reporter.
无论我报道多少故事
However many stories I report,
杀人犯 银行盗窃
murders, bank robberies,
猫上树
small cat in trees,
我永远不会忘记你
I shall never forget you.
你点亮了我的生命
You, light of my life.
我是伦敦九频道的赫克特 罗密欧
This is Hector Romeo for Channel 9 London.
哦 赫克特
Oh, Hector.
哦 安妮
Oh, Annie.
哦 不
Oh, no.
尼克?
Nick?
怎么了 不
Yes. No!

To eat,
还是不吃
or not to eat.
这是一个问题
That is the question.
哈姆雷特 汉堡包
Hamlet burgers,
吃了它们
eat them,
没问题
without question.
《额外英语》下集预告
Next time in extr@
安妮想拯救动物
Annie wants to save the animals.
布丽奇特和李奥纳多·德·卡普里奥 有个约会
Bridget has a date with Leonardo de Caprio.
尼克的箱子里是什么?
And what is in Nick’s box?
尽在《额外英语》 不要错过
extr@, don’t miss it.
昨天晚上
Last night.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主要讲了Bridget 给Hector介绍工作的事

听录译者

想不出名字

翻译译者

孙卫卫

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0azRddnWw

相关推荐