这是一个关于在伦敦合租的布里奇特和安妮的故事
This is the story of Bridget and Annie who share a flat in London.
还有隔壁的男孩尼克
And a boy is next door, Nick.
和他来自阿根廷的好友赫克托
And his friend Hector from Argentina.
女孩们都喜欢赫克托 因为他很帅
The girls like Hector, because he is cool.
尼克也喜欢赫克托 因为他很有钱
And Nick likes Hector, because he is rich.
赫克托也喜欢尼克 因为他很疯狂
And Hector likes Nick, because he is one crazy guy.
欢迎收看 extra
Standby for extra.
安妮由朱莉·巴克菲尔德饰演
AnnieJulie Buckfield
布里奇特由艾比·辛普森饰演
BridgetAbby Simpson
尼克由托比·沃尔顿饰演
NickToby Walton
赫克托由哈维尔·马赞饰演
HectorJavier Marzan
[但是 我不能没有你]
[But, I can’t live without you.]
[我爱你]
[I love you.]
[我也爱你 但是 最好 结束这一切吧]
[I love you, too, but it’s…. for the best…it’s finished.]
[哦 亲爱的 不要!]
[Oh~oh~darling, no!]
[离开你 我会死的!]
[I’ll die without you!]
新星初升
A STAR IS BORN
她不能这样!
She can’t!
是啊 她不能这么做!
No, she can’t!
他太帅了
He is too good-looking.
还有 她的丈夫太坏了
And her husband is so awful!
[电话响]
[Ringing]
轮到你了
It’s your turn.
你好!
Hello!
给谁留言?
A message for who?
Rock Thrust?
Rock Thrust?
额……抱歉 你可能打错电话了
Um…I’m sorry, but I think you have the wrong number.
没关系
That’s OK.
拜拜
Bye.
谁的电话?
Who is that?
有人要找Rock Thrust
Someone wanted Rock Thrust.
额……哈哈哈
Er…haha~
Rock Thrust?
Rock Thrust?
好蠢的一个名字
What a stupid name.
谁说不是呢?
Who know?
怎么会有人取这么蠢的名字?
Who would have a silly name like that?
快!快!快!快!快!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快进来!
Go!
突袭检查!
It’s a raid!
都别动
Don’t move.
举起腿来
Legs in the air.
手!
Hands!
举起手来!
Let hands in the air.
哦 明白!
Oh! Get it!
举起手来
Hands in the air.
你好 尼克
Hello, Nick.
你好 赫克托
Hello, Hector.
你怎么知道是我们?
How did you know it was us?
对啊?
Emm?
哦 碰巧猜中了?
Oh, lucky guess?
太棒了!
Great!
现在就像是周五晚的马戏场!
It’s like picky daily circus here on a Friday night.
怎么了?
Uh?
这间公寓如此的热闹!
This apartment is very busy.
莫名其妙的电话 古怪的名字 而现在
Crazy phone calls, crazy names. And now,
哈哈哈 美国联邦调查局
ha ha ha, the FBI.
所以 亲爱的布里奇特
So Bridget, darling.
有我的什么留言么?
Any messages for me?
什么意思 你的留言?
What do you mean, messages?
把我当成谁了?你的秘书吗?
Who do you think I am? Your secretary?
这不是你的公寓 你不住这儿
This is not your apartment. You do not live here.
我从来都没有什么隐私
I never have any privacy.
但是 他们切断了我的通信
But…they’ve cut off my telephone.
那又不是我的问题 你应该把你的电话费交了
That’s not my problem. You should pay your bills.
对不起 布里奇特
Sorry, Bridget.
还有 赫克托
And, Hector…
你现在和尼克住在一起 进来之前请敲门
You live with Nick now, please knock on the door.
现在 我只想一个人静静
Now, I want to be alone.
额
Well.
本来挺好的 她怎么了?
That went well, what’s wrong with her?
尼克!
Nick!
今天星期几?
What day is it?
额 星期三
Um, Wednesday.
那现在几点了?
And what time is it?
我知道
I~know.
六点半
Half past six.
那么……
So…
那么什么?
So?
那么电视在播什么呢?
So what’s on television?
噢……
Oh…
爱情如梦
Love is true dream.
爱情如梦?
Love is true dream?
那是什么?
What is that?
哦 阿尔贝托
Oh~ Alberto~
我爱你阿尔贝托 我爱你!
Alberto I love you, I love you!
我也爱你 潘麦丽皮!
And I love you, too, Penelope!
这是布里奇特最爱的桥段
Bridget’s favorite program.
是 也是我的
Yeah, and mine.
哦?
Oh?
真的吗 安妮?
Really, Annie?
为什么呢?
Why?
因为这部电视剧讲的是一个
Because it’s about a simple love of
阿根廷男孩与英国女孩之间单纯的爱情故事
a boy from Argentina and a girl from England.
什么?
Ha?
阿根廷男孩与英国女孩之间单纯的爱情故事
The simple love of a boy from Argentina and a girl from England.
不错!
Nice!
哦 赫克托!我喜欢这个广告!
Oh~ Hector! I love this advert!
什么广告?
What is it?
宣传巧克力慕斯的 嘘……
It’s for Chocolate Mousse. Shh…
巧克力是如此的丝滑 以至于融化一个美丽女人的芳心
Chocolate is so smooth, it will melt a beautiful lady’s heart.
巧克力慕斯 一款献给恋人的甜点
Chocolate Mousse, the chocolate dessert for lovers.
嗯…我爱巧克力慕斯
Emm…I love Chocolate Mousse.
嘿!这个广告我也喜欢!
Hey! This advert I love too!
微波炉爆米花 只需几秒钟
Popcorn in the mircowave, popcorn in just seconds,
进入你的胃 这就是奇妙爆米花
popcorn in your tummy. They’re Poptastic.
哈 你喜欢吃爆米花吗 安妮?
Ha~ And do you like popcorn, Annie?
哦 是的 尤其是奇妙爆米花
Oh, yeah, especially Poptastic popcorn.
哦 在阿根廷我们没有奇妙爆米花
Well, we don’t have Poptastic popcorn in Argentina.
但我们做的爆米花也很好吃
But we make great popcorn.
真的?
Yeah?
真的 我现在就用这个平底锅给你做
Yes! I’ll make it in the frying pan.
哦 太好了!
Oh…yes!
好的!太棒了!
Yes! Great!
我拿到剧本啦!我拿到剧本啦!
I’ve got the part! I’ve got the part!
喔!老兄 那真不错!
Wow! Man, that is great! Yeah!
什么剧本?
What is it?
这么跟你们说吧
Let’s just say…
每晚六点我都会在
that my face will be on your televison every night
众多观众的电视机里出现
at six o’clock in front of a huge audience!
哦 女士们 先生们 一个新的明星诞生了
Oh, ladies and gentelmen, a star is born.
哦 尼克 那太棒了!
Oh! Nick, that’s fantastic!
这才是追求 尼克 今天的伦敦 明日的好莱坞!
This is seek, Nick, today London, tommorrow Hollywood!
在这里我想感谢……
I just like to thank…
我的父母
my parents,
我的兄弟
my brothers,
我的姐妹
my sisters,
还有我的狗
my dog
的参与
inside.
当然 还有我可爱的女朋友
And of course, my adorable girlfriend,
布里奇特
Bridget.
哦 我可不这么认为
Ha…I don’t think so…
总之 怎么了?
Anyway, what’s going on?
有一个很好的消息 布里奇特
It’s wonderful news, Bridget.
尼克就要上电视了
Nick is going to be on televison.
告诉我们 尼克 是什么节目?
Tell us, Nick, what is it?
好吧 就是在晚上很火
Well, it’s on every night, it will be hot…
有时候很热闹
Sometimes it will be stormy…
那么 当我是个巨星的时候 你还会爱我吗?
So, will you still love me…when I am a super star?
当然会 尼克
Yes…Nick.
我也会帮助你成为一个超级明星
And I’m going to help you to be a great super star.
太棒了!
Yes!
第一课
Lesson number 1…
所有的巨星都是这么过来的
This is how all super stars make a big exit.
再见 尼克 奥斯卡见
Goodbye, Nick, see you with the Oscars~
安妮……
Annie…
怎么了?
Ha?
我觉得你广告看的太多了!
I really think you are watching too many adverts!
“太多广告”是什么意思?
What do you mean ‘too many adverts’ ?
额……
Well…
还记得 Chuncky Chunks 那个广告吗?
Remember Chuncky Chunks?
额……
Arr…
Chuncky Chunks啊……
Chunky Chunks…
大家好 欢迎收看 Chuncky Chunks挑战
Hello, and welcome to the Chunky Chunks challange.
尼克 在你前面现在有两个盘子
Nick, in front of you are two plates.
你现在只需告诉我哪个盘子里装着的是 Chunky Chunks
And all of you have to do is tell me which plate is Chunky Chunks.
是盘子A还是盘子B?
A or B?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
好了!
OK!
这是盘子A
This is plate A.
好的 这是盘子B
Good, and this is plate B.
好的 尼克
OK, Nick.
那么哪个是有 Chunky Chunks的盘子 A还是B?
Which plate do you think was Chunky Chunks, A or B?
哇 它们闻起来都很棒!
Well, they both smell great!
太棒了 完美!
Great! Well done!
两个盘子里装着的都是 Chunky Chunks
Both plates were Chunky Chunks.
顺便问一下 安妮
By the way, Annie.
怎么了?
A ha?
Chunky Chunks是什么?
What are Chunky Chunks?
当然是狗粮啊!
Dog food of course!
[笑声]
[laughing]
明白我什么意思了吗?
Do you see what I mean?
额……大概吧……
Err…I think so…
那是 那是什么声音?
What’s…what’s that noise?
哦 安妮 是爆米花!
Oh! Annie, it’s popcorn!
我的爆米花?
My popcorns?
是的 我想为你一个人做爆米花
Yes, I want to make popcorn just for you!
哦 赫克托 谢谢你 你真贴心
Oh, Hector, thank you, you are sweet.
我也喜欢爆米花 赫克托
I like popcorn too, Hector~
这间公寓十分热闹
This apartment is very busy.
突如其来的找陌生人Rock Thrust的电话
Crazy phone calls for a stranger called Rock Thrust.
Rock Thrust是谁?
Rock Thrust?
多么愚蠢的一个名字!
What a stupid name!
谁知道呢!
Who knows!
赫克托和尼克不敲门就进来了!
Hector and Nick come in without knocking!
快!快!快!快!快!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
还有 安妮对广告着了迷!
And Annie is crazy about adverts!
你口中的爆米花 那就是 Poptastic
Popcorn in your tummy they’re Poptastic!
你好 丹!
Yo Dan!
猜猜发生了什么? 我得到了我的剧本!
Guess what? I’ve got the part!
兄弟 那太好了!
Men, that is great!
我就要成为一个明星了!
I’m gonna be a star!
我的节目将会在每晚六点出现在众多观众面前
My own show every night at 6 o’clock in front of a huge audience!
今天的伦敦 明日的好莱坞!
Today London, tomorrow Hollywood!
啊 我和罗素克洛合演的这部戏
Arr! I co-starred with Russell Crowe in this one.
你?在斗剑者这部戏里?
You? In Gladiator?
哇 尼克 我都没发现你
Wow! Nick, I didn’t realize.
你演的是什么?
What were you?
就是那个百夫长!
The centurion!
哪个百夫长?
Which centurion?
额……哈!找到了!
Err…ar! Here it is!
就在那!那个就是我!躺在地上的那个!
There! That’s me! On the ground!
哈!那个百夫长?
Ha?! Are that centurion?
对 没错 超赞的吧!
Yeah! Great!
我本来有些台词的 但是被他们剪掉了!
I had some words, but they were cut!
你说了什么?
What did you say?
呃……哈哈哈
Arrr…hahaha~
嘿 但是现在 我得到了全部的剧本
Hey, but now, I’ve got the whole script.
每晚电视里只属于我一个人的
Just for me, on tevelsion every night.
尼克 告诉我 你到底要演什么?
Nick, tell me, what is it?
这是我的表演
It’s my show.
在我成名之后 绝对不会忘了你的 朋友
When I am a star, I will not forget you, my friend.
[让我来教你如何制作美味的巧克力慕斯]
[While I’ll show you how to make a delicious chocolate Mousse]
[一款为爱人制作的甜点]
[A dessert for lovers]
[你需要准备巧克力 鸡蛋 还有黄油]
[You’ll need chocolate, eggs and butter]
[别忘了 要抓住一个人的心 先要抓住他的胃]
[And don’t forget the way to the heart is through the stomach]
抓住一个人的心 要抓住他的胃
The way to the heart is through the stomach.
什么意思啊?
What does that mean?
意思就是……如果你想要一个女朋友 就要为她做饭
Means…if you want a girlfriend, cook for her.
我要学习做饭!
I want to learn how to cook!
总之 你说“我看了太多的广告”是什么意思?
Anyway, what do you mean by ‘I watch too many adverts’?
好吧 记得你想我们换洗衣粉那次么?
Well, remember when you wanted us to change our washing powder?
哦吼 大家好!
Oh hoo~ Hello there!
作为一个母亲 我每天都要应付很多棘手的事情
As a mother, I must fight difficult things everyday.
番茄酱
TOMATO Ketchup.
巧克力
Chocolate!
肉酱
Gravy~
还有 鸡蛋
And…egg.
但是解决办法在这儿!
But help is here!
我将要用普通的洗衣粉来处理这一件衣服
I will wash one shirt in ordinary–washing powder.
另一件则用新活力牌洗衣粉
And the other in new Zap.
那么 这件普通的洗衣粉洗的衣服会怎么样呢?
So, the shirt washed in normal washing powder is…
哦 还是脏的
Oh~still dirty.
但是用新活力牌洗衣粉洗的衣服呢……
But the shirt washed in new Zap is…
安妮 你看见过我的那件红色的T恤吗?
Annie, have you seen my red T-shirt anywhere?
糟了……
Oops…
明白我什么意思了吗?
See what I mean?
哦 你好 布里奇特
Oh, hello Bridget~
你好 赫克托
Hello, Hector~
哦 嗨 安妮
Oh, hey, Annie.
哦 谢谢 当然 我懂
Oh, thank you, yes, I know.
你知道尼克在哪吗?
Do you know where Nick is?
不知道 我们也是刚回来
No, we’ve just arrived.
我是个超棒的演员!
I’m a great actor!
额……我觉得我知道尼克在哪了
Err… I think I know where Nick is…
但是 我现在很忙
But, I’m too busy.
不是 并不是钱的问题
No, it’s not the money.
哦 我并不需要那五千万
Ho! I don’t need fifty million Queen.
这样 你跟我的经纪人布里奇特谈吧
Look, talk to my agent Bridget.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
罗伯特·德尼罗已经答应了?
So Robort DeNiro said yes already?
[电话铃声]
[ringing]
你好?
Hello?
你好!
Hello!
请问你是尼克·琼斯吗?
Nick Jason?
是的
Yeah!
我有一个做总经理的兄弟想和你谈谈
I have an executive from one of brothers on the line for you.
好的
Right.
你好 尼克!
Hello, Nick!
你现在在英国很有名气
You are very big in England.
你现在在拍什么戏?
What are you working on now?
你好
Hi.
当然 我现在拍的是一个所有英国人都看的一个节目
Well, it’s something that all of England will chase.
那是 怎么说呢……
It’s the…err…
[笑声]
[laughing]
你们尽管笑!
You can laugh!
但是到了明天晚上 六点钟 你就会看到
But tomorrow night, at 6 o’clock, you will see
隔壁尼克的明星潜力了
that Nick, from next door has star quality.
然后斯皮尔伯格都会打电话找我
And then Spielberg will call.
现在 恕我失陪
Now, excuse me.
我得去背台词了
I must learn my line.
你知道我有多喜欢广告
You know how much I love adverts.
还记得我为Chunky Chunks 做的广告吗?
Do you remember my Chunky Chunks?
大家好 欢迎收看Chunky Chunks挑战
Hello, and welcome to the Chunky Chunks Challanges.
还有Zap洗衣粉
And Zap
新Zap洗衣粉!
New Zap!
但我现在最喜欢的广告是巧克力慕斯
My favorite advert right now is for Chocolate Mousse.
巧克力慕斯 情侣们的巧克力甜点
Chololate Mousse, the chocolate dessert for lovers.
[大家好,厉害的厨师们]
[Hello, all you gorgeous chefs]
[欢迎来到舍洛克的厨房]
[Mua~ And welcome to Sherlock’s Kitchen]
[今天要做的是巧克力慕斯]
[Today, emm…Chocolate Mousse]
[一款为情侣设计的甜点]
[A dessert for lovers]
[首先 取一些巧克力]
[First, take some chocolates]
巧克力
Chocolate!
[然后用热水融化它]
[And melt it over hot water]
融化?
Melt?
哦 热水!
Oh, over hot water!
[现在 亲爱的 你必须把鸡蛋分到两个碗里]
[Now, my darling you must seperate the eggs into two bowls]
分离鸡蛋?
Seperarte the eggs?
把蛋黄从蛋清中分离
Seperate the yolk from the white.
哦 那个 那
Oh! The…the…
赫克托?
Hector?
你好 安妮
Hello, Annie.
[搅拌蛋黄和巧克力]
[Stir the yolk and chocolate]
[加入黄油]
[Add the butter]
[现在开始有趣的搅拌吧]
[And now for the fun-whisking]
[我喜欢搅拌 你们呢?]
[I love whisking, don’t you?]
[哦 搅拌]
Oh! Whisking..
哦 你需要安妮神奇的搅拌器
Oh~ You need Annie’s magic whisk.
是的
Yes, please.
[快要结束了 亲爱的最后把蛋白加到巧克力里]
[Nearly finished my darling finally add the whites to the chocolate]
[然后把它放到冰箱里]
[And put it in the fridge]
[放三十分钟]
[And in thirty minutes]
[你的爱人就可以尝到美味的巧克力慕斯了]
[Delicious Chocolate Mousse will be ready for your lover to taste]
放到冰箱里
And put it in the fridge.
亲
Mua~
[笑声]
[laughing]
喔 赫克托 谁是那个幸运的女士
Whoa~Hector~ Who is the lucky lady?
我想我知道
I think I know~
巧克力慕斯 我最爱的甜点
Chocolate Mousse, my favorite dessert.
尼克!
Nick!
什么时候了?
What time is it?
六点
6 o’clock.
快! 换一下频道
Quick! Change channels.
现在是六点钟 到了Rock Thrust的天气预报时间
It’s 6 o’clock and time for the weather with Rock Thrust.
Rock Thrust? 我?哈
Rock Thrust? Me? Ha~
天气预报?
The weather?
Rock Thrust?
Rock Thrust?!
尼克?
Nick?!
大家好 我是Rock Thrust
Hi, I’m Rock Thrust.
快接下去!
Get on with it!
这是天气 大笑脸
And here is the weather, big smile.
这是天气
And here is the weather.
在南方 那里会很热
In the south, it will be hot.
太阳 太阳
Sun! Sun!
哦 不好意思 高温
Oh~Sorry, hot.
[笑声]
[laughing]
穿上你的沙滩服
Put on your beach clothes.
在西部 那里是多风的
And in the west, it will be windy.
[笑声]
[laughing]
在东部 那将会下雨
And in the east, it will rain.
所以 不要忘带雨伞
So, don’t forget your um…brella.
[哈哈]
[Ha~]
[笑声]
[Laughing]
然后再模仿些……
And they copy some…
哦 不要
Oh…no…
不要多雨
Not rainy.
哈 这就是天气与我 Rock Thrust
Ha~And that’s the weather with me, Rock Thrust.
[笑声]
[Laughing]
嗯 进来坐会
Err…come in and sit down.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
现在 准备好天堂一般的感觉了么
Now, are you ready for the taste of paradise.
巧克力 如此丝滑
Chocolate, so smooth.
它会融化一个美丽女人的内心
It will melt a beautiful lady’s heart.
准备好了么?
R…eady?
嗯
Emm…
巧克力慕斯 情侣们的甜品
Chocolate Mousse, the chocolate dessert for lovers.
哦 赫克托 这太有趣了
Oh~ Hector, that was so much fun~
我喜欢做广告
I love doing adverts.
尤其是吃着你做的巧克力慕斯的时候
Especially with your delicious chocolate Mousse.
哦 我很高兴你喜欢它
Oh~ I am glad you like it!
哦 你好
Well, hello~
这里是Rock Thrust
It’s a Rock Thrust.
哈哈
HaHa~
喜欢你的留言么 Thrust 先生?
Would you like your messages, Mr Thrust?
作为你的代理人 我要收取百分之十的利润
As your agent, I’ll take ten percent.
哦 可怜的尼克 你现在一定很疲惫了
Oh~ Poor Nick, you must be very tired now.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
在电视台工作一定是很辛苦的
Working in television must be exhausted.
是的
Yes.
因为我必须一路从演播室跑回来
Because I have to run all the way from the studio.
跑?
Run?
为什么?
Why?
因为
Because…
因为我被一路追了回来
I was chased!
[尖叫声]
[screaming]
下一集的节目
Next time in Extra…
布里奇特中了彩票
Bridget wins the lottery.
尼克在交通灯处找到了爱情
Nick finds love at the traffic lights.
为什么赫克托变身清洁工?
And why does Hector become a dustman?
下期节目 千万别错过!
Extra! Don’t miss it!
