未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

02 Extra English Hector goes shopping

02 Extra English Hector goes shopping

这是一个关于两个合租女孩在伦敦的故事
This is the story of two girls who share a flat in London.
她们有一个邻居尼克 他喜欢布里奇特
They have a neighbour Nick who likes Bridget.
但是安妮喜欢尼克
But Annie likes Nick.
当来自阿根廷的赫克托尔到来 一切开始发生变化
That is until Hector arrives from Argentina.
赫克托耳很帅很帅
And Hector is very very handsome.
本剧由Extr@.冠名赞助
Stand by for Extr@.
他怎么样
What’s he like?

Oh
阿根廷人……个子很高……魅力十足
Argentinian…tall…handsome!
哇 太棒了 或许会成为你的新男友对吧
Wow! Fantastic! A new boyfriend for you maybe?
呵呵呵
hehehe

o
可能 但不要告诉布丽奇特
Maybe, but don’t tell Bridget.
[音乐]
[music]
赫克托尔 叫我GiGi
Hector, please call me GiGi.
噢 赫克托尔 叫我GiGi 简直受不了
Oh, Hector call me GiGi.
快去 我要更多关于他的消息
Must go! More news later! Ax
赫克托尔还在睡觉吗
Is Hector still asleep?
是的呢
Yep.
赫克托尔 醒醒 醒醒
Hector! wakie wakie.
快点 起床啦
Come on! Rise and shine.
喔 多讨人喜欢
Cute!
噢 额 早上好啊
Oh…eh…good morning eh!
噢早上好啊
Oh…good morning eh!
不不不 早上好 诶诶诶诶诶
No no no…good morning eeeeeeeh
噢 早上好 诶诶诶诶诶
Oh…good morning eeeeeeeh
不是这样的 赫克托尔 我是感冒了
No Hector, I have a cold.
我也是
So have I.
噢 你感冒了 布里奇特
Oh…you have a cold Bridget.
是的 我感冒了
Yes, I have a cold.
是的 我们俩都感冒了
Yes, we have a cold.
那么 让我们重新问好吧
So… let’s begin again.
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
Good morning
噢 没关系
Oh… never mind.
赫克托尔 你想要一些
Hector would you like some…
新睡衣
New pajamas.
嗯哼
En?
赫克托尔 请允许我离开一会儿
Hector please excuse me for a moment.
安妮 洗手间来一下
Annie, bathroom!
快点
Now!
早上好早上好
-Good morning!-Good morning!
这衣服是不是很高档
Is it fancy dress?
高档 衣服
Fancy… dress…
是的
Yes!
噢 很棒
Oh… nice.
嘿 看这车很棒对吗
Hey, nice car right?
我家有这辆车
I have this car at home.
哇 你家有这辆车
Wow… you have this car at home!
女孩们一定都爱死你了
Girls must love you!
女孩们 并不是这样
Girls… no…
没有
No?
赫克托尔我能跟你说点儿事吗
Hector, can I tell you something?
好啊
Okay.
这车看起来很棒
The car looks good.
你也得看起来好看
So you must look good, too.
我很帅吗不
-I look good!-No.
不 你看起来不是很帅
No, you don’t look good.
但我可以帮你变得帅气
But I can help.
好 成交好
-Okay! deal!-Okay!

Yes.
赫克托尔的衣服太糟糕了
Hector’s clothes are awful!
它们太老气了
They are so old fashioned.
我知道 我会带他去购物的
I know, I’ll take him shopping.
但是布里奇特 你太忙了
But Bridget, you’re so busy.
我会挤出时间带他去购物的
I’ll take him shopping.
没关系的 还是我带他去好了
No it’s alright, I’ll take him shopping.
没问题的 我要带他去
It’s no problem, I’ll take him shopping.
我说我要带他去
I said I’ll take him shopping!
你需要 你需要一个
You need… you need a…
噢 嗨 亲爱的
Oh… hi… babe
噢 尼克噢 你好啊 尼克
-Oh, it’s you Nick.-Oh, hi Nick!
赫克托尔确实需要一些新衣服了 是不是
Hector has some need were clothes do I?
是的 十分必要
Yeah, right.
你需要有一身机车装扮
You need a look like on a fast bike.
不不不不不 赫克托尔 不要听尼克的
Nononono… Hector don’t listen to Nick.
–听我的 –好
–啊嗯 你需要一身更有设计感的装扮
-Listen to me.-Ok.
-Um…You need a designer look.
不不不 赫克托尔 那些都不适合你 你需要你需要一身牛仔装
Nonono… Hector… that’s not for you, you need… you need a cowboy look.
不不不 一件皮外套才对
Nono, a leather jacket.
一块大手帕配一件背心才棒
A bandanna and a vest.
要牛仔外套
A denim shirt.
要机车风格
A motorbike.
要有设计感的风格
Designer!
要牛仔风格
Cowboy.
额 都别争了
Eh… stop!
好的 我会去购物的
Okay, I will go shopping.
什么你一个人吗
-What?-You alone?
但是 你需要我们的帮忙
But… you need us!
怎么可以 你该怎么跟别人交流
How? What would you say?

I……
好办 让我来给你演示一次
It’s okay, leave it to me.
现在假设我是导购 你是顾客
I am the shop keeper, you are the customer.
额这是一个商店
-Eh?-This is a shop.
我是卖家 你是买家
I sale, you buy.
噢 好
Oh… okay.
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
Good morning!
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
是的 我 我
Yes, I… I…
我想要
I would like…
我想要
I would like…
买一件外套 带我看看好吗
A jacket, please.
那是裤子
Trousers.

Eh?
请带我看一下裤子吧
I would like a pair of trousers, please.
噢 我想买条裤子 请带我看看吧
Oh… I would like a pair of trousers, please.
还有 一只鞋
And… a shoe.
错 一双鞋
No… shoes.
我想要双鞋
I would like a pair of shoes, please.
我想要双鞋
I would like a pair of shoes, please.
还有 一顶戴的猫
And… a cat for my head.
我想你想要的是帽子
I think you mean a hat.
这是猫
This is a cat!
哈哈哈 我居然把帽子说成了猫
This… a cat… a cat for my head… a cat for my head!
哈哈哈哈哈 赫克托尔 跟我一起去购物吧
-Hahahahahaha……-Hector come shopping with me.
或和我一起
Or me?
不 和我一起
No! Me!
他是我的笔友
He’s my pen friend!
都别争了
All… right!
我 你还有你分别去为他买点东西吧
Me… you and you will go shopping for Hector a little bit each!
我去鞋店
I will go to the shoes shop.
我去服装店
and I will go to the clothes shop.
不 我要去服装店
No, I’ll go to the clothes shop!
好吧 那我去买衬衣
Ok, I’ll just buy the shirt.
我去给他买裤子
I’ll buy the trousers.
好 解决了 啊
Good! Huh.
好很棒 那我们出发吧
-Good.-Right, let’s go.
噢 不 我完全忘了
Oh… no! I completely forgot.
我们还要买鸡蛋 柠檬 还有狗粮 噢 也没事儿 我一会儿网上买好啦
We need eggs lemons and dog food Oh… It’s alright, I’ll do it on line later.
鸡蛋 柠檬 狗粮
Eggs, lemons, dog food.
噢 说得很棒 赫克托尔
Oh… well done Hector!
再见 赫克托尔噢 不要接电话 很可能会是可怕的房东 好的
-Bye, Hector… oh… don’t ask the phone, it might be the tarantula.-Okay.
再见 赫克托尔
Bye Hector.
好好呆着 要是你不能一个人好好的 小心一点儿 哈哈哈哈哈
Be good… And if you can’t be good… be careful haha.
啊别放心上
-Huh?-Never mind.
纳迪亚 我感冒了
Nadia… I have a cold.
布瑞奇特感冒了 赫克托尔
Bridget has a cold and Hector has…
有新睡衣
New pyjamas.
丑陋的睡衣
…terrible pyjamas.
噢 你应该看看它们有多糟 纳迪亚
Oh…You should see them, Nadia.
它们太滑稽了
They’re so funny!
嗨 小宝贝儿
Hi sweetie!
我想去给赫克托尔买一些新衣服
I wanted to buy Hector some new clothes on my own.
我会带他去买的
I’ll take him shopping!
但是 安妮和尼克也说想带赫克托尔去购物
But Annie and Nick said they wanted to shop for Hector as well.
所以你猜猜最后怎么着 我们都出去为赫克托尔买东西了
So guess what? We are all going shopping for Hector.
我 你还有你都出去给赫克托尔买点儿东西好啦
Me, you and you will go shopping for Hector a little bit each.
你说他最后看起来会是什么样呢
What will he look like?
安妮认为赫克托尔需要牛仔风格的服饰
And Annie thinks Hector needs a cowboy look.
你需要牛仔装扮
You need a cowboy look.
但是我认为他需要一套机车风的装扮 像我一样 很棒啊
…but I think he needs a biker look, like me! yeah!
你需要看起来很拉风的样子
You need a look like on a fast bike.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir!
我想要
I would like…
一顶戴的猫 哈哈哈哈哈哈
A cat for my head! hahahaha a cat.
噢 客房服务
Oh… room service.
你好 我需要一个可以戴在头上的鸡蛋 哈哈哈哈哈
Hello! I would like an egg for my head haha.
一个可以戴在头上的柠檬
Lemons for my head!
叮叮
Dind-ding.
可以戴在头上的狗粮
Dog food for my head!
你是谁
Who’s that?
是房东
That’s tarantula!
我说 谁在房里
I said who’s that.
你好 布里奇特在哪儿
-Hello!-Where’s Bridget?
啊 布里奇特在哪儿呢
Um… where is Bridget?
我 我就是啊
Me! I am Bridget!
我不信
I don’t believe you.
只是我感冒了
Yes, I have a cold.
噢 抱歉谢谢您
-Oh, I’m sorry.-Thank you!
汪汪汪你有养狗
-Wang wang wang-Do you have a dog?
不不是的 那不是小狗 那是 安妮
No no! It’s not a dog… it’s an… Annie!
是的呢 安妮也感冒了
Yes! Annie has a cold also.
噢 可怜的安妮
Oh… poor Annie.
谢谢您 再见
Thank you… and goodbye!
噢哇
Ola!
我是赫克托尔 我说英语
I am Hector… I speak English.
鸡蛋 柠檬 狗粮鸡蛋 柠檬 狗粮
Eggs, lemons, dog food… eggs, lemons, dog food.
(网上购物)
[Shop on line]
噢 嗨 鸡蛋 下午好啊 安妮
Oh… hi… egg… afternoon Annie!
午安赫克托尔
Good afternoon Hector!
噢 我给你买的东西
Oh… I bought this for you.
噢 是什么啊
Oh what is it?
试试就知道了
Try it on.

Huh?
去试穿一下
Try… it… on.
试 穿
Try… it… on?
噢 试穿 我懂了
Oh! Try it on! Oh!
赫克托尔在哪儿
Where’s Hector?
洗手间
In the bathroom.
刚好 我把这个给他
Good, I’ll give this to him.
没事儿 我去给他吧不用 我自己来 赫克托尔
-It’s ok, I’ll give it to him.-No, it’s alright, Hector?
赫克托尔
Hector.
我给你买了点儿东西
I’ve got something for you.
噢 好 进来吧
Oh! Okay! come in!
扫兴
Spoilsport!
赫克托尔
Hector?
赫克托尔
Hector?
在吗
Hello?
这是你的衣服 你穿上一定会特别酷的
Here are your clothes, you’ll look so cool.

Cool?

Cool!

Cool!
哈密瓜不错诶
Nice melons.
哈密瓜
Melons?
哪里来的哈密瓜
Who those from?
我想赫克托尔在网上买东西了
I think Hector has been shopping on line.
噢 我好渴 我需要喝水
Oh, I ‘m really thirsty I need to drink.
但是我们不需要哈密瓜啊
But we don’t need any melons.
但是他努力了
But he did try.
而且他买了一些鸡蛋
And he bought some eggs.
是的 一点儿也不多额
Yeah, Just a few.
你好 丹 赫克托尔今天买东西了
Yo Dan! Hector did the shopping today.
很不错的哈密瓜
Nice melons.
他买了144个鸡蛋
He bought 144 eggs.
真的不多诶
Just a few…
还有本应是10个柠檬 他却买了10个哈密瓜
And 10 melons instead of 10 lemons.
多么愚蠢啊
What an idiot!
请给我拿一些鸡蛋
I would like some eggs please.
请给我一些柠檬
I would like some lemons please.
还有一些可以戴头上的狗粮 谢谢
And dog food for my head, haha, thank you.
我今天去给赫克托尔买了点儿东西
I went shopping for Hector today.
给他买了非常酷的东西
And bought him something really cool!
我迫不及待地让他穿上试一试
I cannot wait for him to try it on.
穿上试试
Try it on.
我去服装店给赫克托尔买了十分时髦的服装
I went to the clothes shop and bought Hector a really trendy outfit!
他会像贝克汉姆一样帅的
He will look just like David Beckham!
我买了东西给你额
I’ve got something for you.
所以 赫克托尔是怎样买东西的呢
So, how did Hector do the shopping?
啊哈
Ahuh!
赫克托尔买了10个哈密瓜而不是柠檬
Hector ordered 10 melons instead of 10 lemons.
噢 这是一个失误 但他努力了
Oh there’s a mistake, he did try.
是 他努力了
Yes, he did try.
那那么多鸡蛋是怎么回事儿
What about the eggs?
鸡蛋
Okay, eggs.
你买一打鸡蛋对吧
You buy a dozen of eggs yeah?
是 一打是10个
Yep a dozen is ten.
一打是12个 笨蛋
A dozen is twelve, stupid.
噢 不
Oh, no.
是啊 赫克托尔在这儿填了12
Well, Hector was put number 12 here.
数字是没错 是一盒
That’s ok, that’s one box.
不 他定了12盒
No, he ordered 12 boxes.
144个
144!
那接下来 看看狗粮
Now, dog food!
我等不及了
I can’t wait!
好 我准备好了
Okay, I’m ready!
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
让我们看看吧
Enter!
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
好吧
Well?
我 啊 我喜欢这个衬衣
I eh, I like the shirt.
我喜欢这个纱笼
I like the serong.
我喜欢这双鞋
I like the shoes.
那么 我酷吗
So, am I cool?

Em……
不 我一点儿也不酷
No… I am not cool
额 是的
Em… No!
所以 我要去购物
So, I will go shopping.
我们再去一次吧
Here we go again.
赫克托尔 你不能一个人出去
Hector! You can’t go out there on your own.
你刚在网上买过东西
You went shopping on the Internet.
你把柠檬买成了哈密瓜
You ordered melons instead of lemons.
还有买了太多鸡蛋
And too many eggs.
你有去过超市吗
Have you ever been to a supermarket?
没有 我的
No, my…
这是谁
Who are these?
我的
My…
仆人
Servants?
是的 我的仆人
Yep, my servants.
仆人 那我懂了
Servants! Now, I understand.
来吧 赫克托尔 我来教你怎么买东西
Come on, Hector. I will teach you how to shop Hector.
你能不参与吗
Can you drop?
布里奇特和我当店家
Bridget and I will be the shop keepers.
你是我们的顾客
And you are our customer.
好 啊 啊 啊 下午好
Okay! Um… hum… hum… good afternoon.
下午好
Good afternoon!
有需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, Sir?

Huh?
你想买点儿什么吗
What would you like to buy?
噢 我想买点儿
Oh! I would like some…
衣服
Clothes!
是的 我想买衣服 请带我看看吧
Yes! I would like some clothes please.
需要什么尺寸
What’s size?

Huh?
什么 啊 额 尺寸
What’s… um… eh… size?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那我需要测量一下你的尺寸
I’ll have to measure you then.
请抬起手
Arms up please.

Huh?
请把手臂抬起来可以吗
Arms up please?
请抬起手臂
Arms up please.
胸围
Chest.

Woo!
112厘米
112 centimetres.
胸围112厘米
Chest,112 centimetres.
然后腰围呢
And waist?
82厘米
82 centimetres.
腰围82厘米
Waist 82 centimetres.
然后腿长
And le…gs!
我来量
I’ll do that!
没事儿 我可以的
No, it’s okay!
应该我来做
I should do that!

Hum…
7 8厘米
Eight to seven centimetres.
那么 你喜欢这条裤子吗
Now, do you like this trousers?
你喜欢这件衣服吗
Do you like the shirt?
额 喜欢
Eh, yes.
好 一共 额 5000英磅 谢谢
Good! That’s um… 5000 pounds, please.

Okay!
不不不 赫克托尔
Nonono Hector!
5000英磅等于
5000 pounds is… is…
8000美元啊
8000 dollars!

Yeah.
那太多了 太贵了
It’s too much… it’s too expensive.
对他而言并不贵
Not for Hector.
那么 我准备好去购物了
So! I am ready to go shopping.
哈哈
Haha!
祝你好运
Good luck!
是 祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
你会需要好运的
You will need it.
我的柠檬水在哪儿 尼克
Where’s my lemon drink, Nick?
尼克 还有纸巾吗
Nick, are there any more tissues?
好 我会尽快过来的
Alright, I’m coming as fast as I can.
我感觉糟透了
Oh… I feel awful.
噢 我也是 没有什么能让我好过一点儿
Oh, me too, nothing will make me feel better.
噢 你能去开门吗
Oh… can you get that please Nick?
我就说是赫克托尔吧
I tell you are Hector.
酷吗
Well, Is it cool?
哇 很棒 你看起棒极了
Wow man well done! You look great!
我想要一件衬衣 谢谢
I would like a shirt please.
很棒 这衣服棒极了
Excellent! Oh the clothes are super!
还有 一条裤子
And, a pair of trousers.
噢 你很聪明啊 赫克托尔
Oh, you’re clever Hector.
还有麻烦给我一双鞋
And a pair of shoes please Ah……
我会买东西了
I have been shopping.
我来接
I’ll get it.
你好
Hello!
是我噢 你好 是房东
-It’ me-Oh……hello, it’s the tarantula.
你还好吗
How are you?
我很好 谢谢您
I’m fine thank you.
那就好
Good good.
你感冒怎能样了
How’s your cold?
我感冒怎么样了
How’s my cold?
你怎么知道我感冒了
How do you know I have a cold?
你早上告诉我的呀
You told me this morning.
是我 我是布里奇特
Me! I am Bridget.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
我感冒了
Yes, I have a cold.
噢 抱歉
-Oh, I’m sorry.
是 愚蠢的我 我早上告诉你的
Yes silly me, I told you this morning.
为什么这儿有400罐狗粮呢 亲爱的
Why have 400 tins of dog food here honey?
抱歉 什么 我 我不知道
Pardon? what? I… I don’t know.
太奇怪了
How strange.
400罐
Four hundred tins.
是的 很多罐
Yes, that’s a lot of tins.
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
你能问问安妮吗
Can you ask Annie?
好 我问问安妮
Yes, I’ll ask Annie.
再见
Goodbye!
房东问我们楼下为什么有400罐狗粮
The tarantula said why have 400 tins of dog food downstairs?
400罐
400 tins?
赫克托尔
Hector?
下一期Extra
Next time in Extra.
安妮和网友约会
Annie goes dating on the Internet.
尼克和赫克托尔也是
And so do Nick and Hector.
他们到底喜欢他们各自的约会吗
But do they like their dates?
EXtr@ 不要错过
Extr@! Don’t miss it!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

趣味日常英语,地道口语学习。和赫克托尔一起学学如何购物吧!

听录译者

飞雪北疆

翻译译者

阿天天

审核员

译学馆审核团J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuUVY9pVxRQ

相关推荐